When Bad Shows Get CANCELLED!: The Thread Formerly Known As "Spoilers"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

19085 replies to this topic

rikraq

rikraq

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:31 PM

What is all this rumour about Holly having talked Shannen into coming back to Charmed as Prue's ghost that tells Piper she is pregnant? And that Connie Burge is writing it?

Belchimaera

Belchimaera

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:49 PM

Wishful thinking?

I don't know, haven't heard anything myself.

Demian

Demian

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:04 PM

Full spoiler for "Mr. Right's Bitches" is up.

Cynthia187

Cynthia187

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:57 PM

cool! I'm looking forward to Angst!Chris. He looks so pretty when he's fretting...

The Done One

The Done One

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:39 PM

From "Mr. Right's Bitches":

Phoebe, continuing: "It was a charm bracelet mom got her when she was a kid. Piper loved it, but Prue lost it."

Ten bucks says that Phoebe lost said bracelet.

Phoebe: "I told you, you can throw the dinner party with me, I don't mind." Paige: "No, I don't want to freeload on your present. I want to come up with something on my own."

Just reading that makes me laugh. Typical that Phoebe never admits to her former freeloading ways.

Phoebe: "Wait, but what about…sex? You're not giving that up, are you?" Piper: "Phoebe, I'm the mother of one of the most magical creatures ever. Sex rather pales in comparison, don't' you think?" With that, she heads upstairs, leaving Phoebe and Paige behind, stunned. Especially Phoebe, who's still hung up on…"Life without sex?!" Paige: "She doesn't need a party, she needs an intervention."

And later...

She starts writing. "Okay, well, she'd definitely want a strong man, but one who's not afraid of his feelings." She tosses the paper into the cauldron. Paige: "Sensitive, but not wimpy." Over the following, they toss in their papers. Phoebe: "A good listener." Paige: "Loves to cook." Phoebe: "Handy around the house." Paige: "Great with kids." Phoebe: "Gets the whole normal life thing." Paige: "Has a really long pe…" Phoebe, cutting her off, "PAIGE!?" Paige: "What? Is he the perfect man, or isn't he?" Phoebe pauses, thinks, can't argue, "Alright, drop it in." Paige does and they continue to jot down more qualities.

Sluts.

ETA: It figures that the manwhore from this episode is named Dave.

EATA: One of these days, I'll finally realize that "his" and "this" aren't the same word.

Edited by The Done One, Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:44 PM.

Demian

Demian

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 4:36 PM

Don't it just? Anyone know who they hired to play him?

The Done One

The Done One

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 4:56 PM

The script says that he is Latin and I think there was an implication that Phoebe added Spanish Fly to the concoction. Or maybe I'm looking into this too deep. Nah.

tvjunkie

tvjunkie

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:01 PM

Didn't we have these converstions a couple a days ago?

They showed Prince Sharming in a preview last Sunday., but I can't find any screen caps.

Edited by tvjunkie, Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:09 PM.

Frenna

Frenna

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:11 PM

Didn't we have these converstions a couple a days ago?

Yup. Talk about deja vu all over again.

Don't worry The Done One. I thought it was Phoebe who lost the bracelet too.

Edited by Frenna, Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:13 PM.

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleep. Math. Taxes. Lawyerly things. Procrastinating.

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 6:28 PM

Thank you tvjunkie for saying that. I could have sworn I participated in this same conversation earlier this week. But then I couldn't remember. So I literally thought I was going crazy.

It's nice to know that I'm not crazy (unless you count watching this show).

ionee24

ionee24

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 6:53 PM

cool! I'm looking forward to Angst!Chris. He looks so pretty when he's fretting...

Word! (Demian has the best husband ever)

How cool would it be to have a "freaky friday" kind of episode with Chris and baby Wyatt switching bodies so Piper ended up with the angsty baby that'd only try to give her orders and the Ps with the care free whitelighter who misses his diapers and wants his parents back together?

The Done One

The Done One

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 6:54 PM

Oh. I'm sorry about that. I was catching up on a week's worth of posting here when I returned from a very small (and dead) town in Arkansas without an internet connection and must have forgotten all about that when I was reading through this. Once again, sorry.

Edited by The Done One, Jan 2, 2004 @ 6:55 PM.

ionee24

ionee24

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 6:57 PM

Oh forget about it!

Happy New year Done one!

Maracev1

Maracev1

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 7:14 PM

I saw the previews and recognizeed the guy I think they hired for Mr. Right as a mexican actor named Eduardo Verastegui. He is not much of an actor, but he is hot as hell. He's been in CSI:Miami and also the God awful movie Chasing Papi. He was also the model in JLo's Ain't it funny video.

Here is a link to a website in spanish with lots of pictures.Eduardo

The Done One

The Done One

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 7:29 PM

Remember when Owen called Prue and Piper "the hard Ps", Piper and Phoebe "the docile Ps" and Prue and Phoebe "the lazy/callous Ps"? I think that after reading this episode (and actually paying attention to the previous seasons), I'm going to call Paige and Phoebe "the Power of Two Sluts" or simply Po2S, instead of typing that out or "Paige and Phoebe". That penis comment is not leaving my mind anytime soon. Bitches.

tvjunkie

tvjunkie

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 7:31 PM

It looks like that guy, but he has some mangy. greasy hair in the preview.

The body was nice, I'm just not sure about the hair.

That penis comment is not leaving my mind anytime soon. Bitches.

Yet another example of how the reference to sex have changed on this show.

Dream Sorcerer:

Phoebe: You want a man who is single, smart, endowed?

Piper: Employed.

They are basically saying the samet hing, but one will come off cute and the other creepy for some reason.

Edited by tvjunkie, Jan 2, 2004 @ 7:46 PM.

Demian

Demian

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:13 PM

Yowza.

Edited by Demian, Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:14 PM.

The Done One

The Done One

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:17 PM

who besides me, feels we have seen the storyline for Prine Charmed, on this show before?

Great. When Subplots of Good Episodes Become Main Plots of Dismal Episodes In the Future Part Umpteen. It was better when it was in Dream Sorcerer or in undoubtedly something else before that, knowing their track record of stealing from everything.

Edited by The Done One, Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:19 PM.

Amberosia

Amberosia

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 10:53 PM

Yowza.

Oh. Oh yum. YUM. You don't have to be able to act, baby. Just come to mama and let me stroke your...hair.

Nubian

Nubian

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 11:08 PM

I think... that this silly,inane Dream Man subplot story was done on "Sabrina The Teenage Witch".

luvprue

luvprue

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 11:38 PM

Just reading that makes me laugh. Typical that Phoebe never admits to her former freeloading ways.

...that the same thing that Prue use to complain about.

Paige and Phoebe "the Power of Two Sluts" or simply Po2S, instead of typing that out or "Paige and Phoebe". That penis comment is not leaving my mind anytime soon. Bitches.

..I agree with you. they are becoming the power of two sluts.

Nubian

Nubian

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 12:16 AM

I also agree wholeheartedly: Where is that demon Bacarra from "A Witch In Time" when we need him. Please come back and vanquish those two dimwitted, skanky, cheap, no class ho(s) again.

Cynthia187

Cynthia187

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 2:47 AM

Oh. Oh yum. YUM. You don't have to be able to act, baby. Just come to mama and let me stroke your...hair.

Word! Let's hope they don't put this guy and DF in the same shot. I don't want my TV to explode.

Frenna

Frenna

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 8:01 AM

I returned from a very small (and dead) town in Arkansas without an internet connection

Paris... is that YOU??

I think... that this silly,inane Dream Man subplot story was done on "Sabrina The Teenage Witch".

Yup. But at least there weren't issues of personal gain on THAT show. Besides, if they're getting a "dream man" why not resurrect the dream man from Piper's dream ("Sand Francisco Dreamin' ")?

The Done One

The Done One

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 8:18 AM

Paris... is that YOU??

I knew that was going to be asked sooner or later. Nope and to quote Mabel from The Power of Three Blondes, "How dare YOU?!?" The dead town I was is on the other side of the state.

Topic? No matter what the Po2S will do in Prince Charmed, I'll still like it more than its predecessor, Witchstock.

insideout

insideout

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 12:55 PM

Besides, if they're getting a "dream man" why not resurrect the dream man from Piper's dream ("Sand Francisco Dreamin' ")?

Didn't he turn out to be Leo at the end of the episode? Or do I have my episodes mixed up?

Edited by insideout, Jan 3, 2004 @ 12:55 PM.

Alyna Kuirt

Alyna Kuirt

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 2:21 PM

Yeah, Piper was bored, she wanted things like they had been, blahblahblah.

Actually I liked that episode a lot. And get this: [OT]I had Phoebe's dream recently; I was in a room, and an ax murderer broke in and raised the ax just before I awoke. I figure it was my "I'm such a loser" persona.[/OT]

Topic: How soon can we expect the next episode's spoiler? For "Used Karma"? Spoilerfix.com was confusing about this one. And I can't wait for PC. Sounds better than WS. (Truly, though, they both have their extreme "What the...?" moments. E.g. Penny in the '60s, Piper's real age, yadda yadda.)

ionee24

ionee24

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 3:02 PM

Yeah, Piper was bored, she wanted things like they had been, blahblahblah.

Poor Piper, for what it looks like she still gonna've to wait for a loooong time.

Leo: Do something!!! (the charm bracelet was a good idea though, keep it coming)

sad groupie

sad groupie

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 8:31 PM

I think putting the charm bracelet is Crackhead and Co's way of saying something is going to happen between them soon or they just want to mess with us gerrrr.

The Done One

The Done One

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 9:31 PM

I think putting the charm bracelet is Crackhead and Co's way of saying something is going to happen between them soon or they just want to mess with us gerrrr.

Or worse. The charm bracelet is Chris' father or Leo's method of knocking her up.