ACTOR: Allison Mack

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

3912 replies to this topic

SullivanLane

SullivanLane

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 7:09 PM

She wore that crinkly red blouse when I saw her at Comic Con, too. It's like her favorite shirt or something.

TVjunky

TVjunky

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:10 PM

Isn't the little girl shown with AM on the gameshow pictures her sister? I seem to remember that girl from Allison's blog entries... I could be wrong. And I'm too lazy to check for myslef.

Happy New Year!

Tigress35

Tigress35

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 5:45 PM

How much do I love her? She's so awesome!

mmac80

mmac80

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 8:46 PM

I think the gameshow pictures were from UK's The Saturday Show she did early this year.

And this one was from S2 promo pics but I haven't seen this pose before. It's SOOO cute!

stinaNYC

stinaNYC

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 9:48 PM

Oh my god! Her cleavage almost sucked me into its gravitational pull!

She is so damn pretty, it's ridiculous. And girlfriend has the most awesome curves ever. It still baffles me why KK is the only female pimped as a sex symbol on this show.

hickorylane

hickorylane

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:14 AM

I don't know why the don't pimp her out more either, she is just so.............IT.

Though, at least they realize she is a pro, and know they can always get her to wow audiences. I am sure her being at comiccon in SD was no accident. People were ready to lynch m and g, and some of the actors. But am justed wowed the crowd, and they knew she would. Just part of her awesomeness, I guess.

crumbs

crumbs

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:36 PM

mmac80 i agree. I definately think that the gameshow pic is from The Saturday Show 'cause that woman with the red hair looks like Fern Cotton (the show's host) in a really bad wig.

Trevacious Guy

Trevacious Guy

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 11:43 PM

Heheh, I'm being pulled in...!

http://images.auctio...45129/AAC55.jpg

Here's a link to a caps gallery of Allison's past projects. I was surprised to discover she's worked with Annette O'Toole before too, in a movie called A Mother's Revenge.

http://smallvillelad...hloegallery.htm

Elviriel

Elviriel

Posted Jan 24, 2004 @ 10:59 AM

I was a Mother's revenge a long time ago, and when I learned it was her who played the little girl I was surprised. This movie made me cry a lot, and AM was so cute !

Calliope

Calliope

Fanatic

Posted Jan 25, 2004 @ 12:17 AM

We've been discussing how ballsy Chloe was when confronting and threatening Lionel, and I think those scenes would not have been nearly as powerful with another actress. You could see on Chloe's (Allison's) face as she immediately began regretting what she'd said when she left. Of course, she has great chemistry (platonic and otherwise) with John Glover. I really hope (speculation) that Chloe isn't killed off; Allison has too much to offer the character and the show.

Cyb

Cyb

Stalker

Posted Jan 25, 2004 @ 6:55 AM

Even in screencaps you can tell what a good little actor she was! Look at her pouring on the tears in A Mother's Revenge.

steering fish

steering fish

Posted Jan 25, 2004 @ 2:43 PM

She's just so sweet and earnest in every damn thing she does. Absolutely adorable. And yeah, no one could have pulled off the Chlionel scenes as well as she did.

Trevacious Guy

Trevacious Guy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2004 @ 5:07 PM

I was amazed and delighted to see Allison in the glamour spotlight along with TW and KK and MR last week. I had no idea they even Had such footage, because they've never once bothered to use it before.

I hope this indicates a new Trend, reflecting as it does Chloe's increasing prominence in the Smallville story. 'Bout time...!

I wonder if there's similar glamour footage of All the cast? If so, I think it'd be a nice idea to see clips of all of them spread throughout the hour, instead of just the same two shots of TW/KK or TW/MR all the time.

Or hey, just bundle it all up and toss it into the DVD package for season 3 as an added bonus feature.

(Reminds me of the slogan used in print ads for the Daredevil DVD, with Jennifer Garner right up front..."Buy The DVD and Stare All You Want!" Hahah...)

stinaNYC

stinaNYC

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2004 @ 9:55 PM

Oh, you silly, silly Guy. Don't you know that as soon as anyone displays fan adoration for She Who Is Not Pink, the WB will punish you by forcing even MORE KK/LL down your throat?

Here's the trick: don't say anything about how fabulous AM looked in her sparkly golden glamour spotlight and maybe they'll give us MORE of her.

arc

arc

Stalker

Posted Feb 6, 2004 @ 9:12 PM

I won't say much then, but ... anyone got screencaps?

bluroses

bluroses

Fanatic

Posted Feb 8, 2004 @ 1:55 AM

I just read about how Allison's fiance proposed. He tatooed Will you marry me? to his chest, then tatooed the date she said yes next to it. I thought that was pretty bold. You'd have to be pretty damn sure about the relationship to do something like that.
It's very sweet, though.

NothingsShocking

NothingsShocking

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 8, 2004 @ 12:31 PM

Well, he is a rockstar. :p

Calliope

Calliope

Fanatic

Posted Feb 8, 2004 @ 12:34 PM

I met him at WizardCon Texas. He's a super-sweet nice guy, and they're a totally cute couple. But then, I'm a sucker for a tattooed musician.

mobiusklein

mobiusklein

Stalker

Posted Feb 8, 2004 @ 12:38 PM

I'd really like to hear her commentary on Delete and maybe Exile.

I think she looked her best episode-wise in Perry. They should keep that look.

And that proposal: sweeeet but also craaaazy. (Sorry, just am really iffy on tattoos in general. Remember Johnny Depp once tattooed Winona Forever then when they broke up, he changed it into Wino Forever.)

chaeysa

chaeysa

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 29, 2004 @ 6:15 PM

DTS is encouraging people to go here and vote for Kristin Kreuk. For the love of all that is holy, scroll down! Some intelligent soul apparently recently added Allison Mack (she has a 'new' sign by her name but no photo; who can we talk to about that?), but she needs help to reach Kristin's level so go here and vote for Allison!

Elviriel

Elviriel

Posted Mar 6, 2004 @ 10:08 AM

I voted !!! I hope she wins even if it's unlikely....

LJC

LJC

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2004 @ 3:12 PM

So... MegaCon.

At about 2pm Saturday, I got in line for AM along with my sister and mother, who were at the con with me. There were a few folks who didn't seem to understand that the reason the second season was starting late was because Allison had signed way over during the first session, and so her lunch break had needed to be shifted. When we finally made it to the front, it was about 4:30pm (which was when I'd been told by AM's manager to meet them) and I introduced myself to Stephen, and let him know that if she was wiped out from signing, we could move the interview if we needed to. But he said AM was expecting me, and it was no problem. I turned to tell Judes, and next thing I knew there was a very excited Allison Mack jumping up and waving at me, all excited.

Everything from this point onward is kinda hazy around the edges, as I was a bit spun, and stayed that way.

I introduced AM to my mum and sister, and told her that they were here because I'd gotten them hooked on the show. She came out from behind the table and went to shake hands and ended up giving my Judy a big hug. Meanwhile, I got to meet AM's agent, Sheila, whom I had corresponded with over the past year and a half, but never actually gotten to meet before. I was prepared to go wait outside the area, but AM told me to sit next to her.

My brain? Fairly gone at this point.

Sheila and I continued to chat, while AM signed and met and greeted, and at one point I ended up handing over the skinny sharpie I had in my purse (never underestimate my ability to have everything in the planet in my purse) for her to use to sign something. It was hilarious--every once in a while, AM would turn around and add to Sheila and my conversation. Outwardly, I'm trying to be all calm and cool and inwardly, I've got a voice inside my head yelling "YOU'RE SITTING NEXT TO ALLISON MACK! OH MY GOD!" AM finishing signing for the line, and we decided it would be easiest to do the interview over at their hotel, as there were quiet places to sit there. There was a GINORMOUS State Trooper to walk us back through the main floor and entrance hall, and AM put her arm around my shoulders and we chatted about kick-boxing.

My brain? Gone? Yes.

Also chatted a bit about how she and KK handle being recognised in public (I mentioned the guy sitting behind her at the John Mayer concert V-day had posted about how well she and KK handled folks who yelled "Hey, Smallville!" at them) and we talked about how well KK deals with people coming up all the time asking for photos and autographs, but AM doesn't get recognised as much. Most likely because she doesn't dress like Chloe or wear her hair like Chloe. I should add that she was wearing black cowboy boots and adorable flapper-ish black dress, and black knit hat. She also had a GREAT vintage red patent leather purse. The Trooper held up his hand when we got to cross-walks and traffic stopped for us. I was all "Whoa. You're a jedi."

The interview? FAB. I got some nifty spoilers for the end of the season, and got all caught up on AM's plans for the summer, and the new theatre company in Vancouver she's joined.

Bits of stuff:

She's living up in Vancouver pretty much full time
She was a hand model as a kid (for toy ads)
She's madly in love with the colour red at the moment
She and KK were at John Mayer to see the opening act, rather than Mayer specifically
She and Kristen really are absolutely best friends

DarkEmerald

DarkEmerald

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2004 @ 4:29 PM

Hey, thanks for this peek at your interview, LJC. AM sounds as adorable as Chloe.

When and where can we read the whole thing?

LJC

LJC

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2004 @ 4:47 PM

I just flew back this morning, and it will take me a while to transcribe the tape, and then write the actual feature. I am also wanting to publish it as the new eps start to air, so most likely the beginning of April.

She is most definitely faboo. Still can't quite get over how fab.

Smallcondo

Smallcondo

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2004 @ 5:15 PM

So cool LJC! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with AM.

Cyb

Cyb

Stalker

Posted Mar 8, 2004 @ 7:03 PM

She sounds like the cutest thing ever.

kryptomatrix

kryptomatrix

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 11, 2004 @ 12:15 AM

I have to agree with other Megacon attendees posting here that Allison is extremely charming and articulate, and that Chloe smile that lights up the screen is amazing in person, so warm and sparkly. She even did something that made our brief meeting even more surreal:

The line was over 100 people long, and AM was giving friendly attention to every fan, so my friend and I did our two-man juggling show in the queue area for the people waiting. When we got to AM's table, she wrote "thanks for the entertainment" and "great juggling" along with her autograph. It would have been warm-and-fuzzy-wonderful enough just to meet her, but to have her compliment our juggling was out of the park! I am so glad she came to Orlando, glad she is Chloe, glad the show is still hot, and thrilled that I can always remember that she acted like a fan of us FANS!!

Having met her so recently is making this rerun cycle a lot more fun. As we review the episodes, we keep saying, "Hey, we know her!! She watched us juggle! Whoah."

ColumbiaBlue

ColumbiaBlue

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 27, 2004 @ 3:06 AM

She sounds like the cutest thing ever.

She really does. Every fan encounter I've heard about, she's always so bright and friendly. She seems like a really cool person. And she's always doing comic conventions and meet and greets; she must really like doing that kind of stuff.

LexClark4ever

LexClark4ever

Fanatic

Posted Mar 27, 2004 @ 1:08 PM

I hope I get a chance to see AM at a convention someday. If it weren't for her, MR, and JG I would not watch SV.

Ksew

Ksew

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Writing, Yoga, Heroes/Lost, Bollywood

Posted Mar 28, 2004 @ 3:01 PM

I hope I get a chance to see AM at a convention someday. If it weren't for her, MR, and JG I would not watch SV.

I guess, the majority of SV fans at this forum would say that.

Now I can't wait for the interview on A-M.com. I so wanna be spoiled!!!

Edited by Ksew, Mar 28, 2004 @ 3:02 PM.