James Van Der Beek Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

634 replies to this topic

HoneyBee

HoneyBee

Stalker

• Interests:I'm an easy going person and likes to hang out. I like to observe and learn things, and my passions are movies, TV and travelling. I could say that I believe in the soul, high fiber, good Martini, that the books of Chicken Soup of the Soul are self-indulgent crap. I believe in sweet spot, soft-core romantic drama, good food, and I believe in long-slow-deep-soft-wet kisses that last more than three days. I have a computer, a TV, a DVD player, a bathroom & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house? Of course, unless you have a damn good reason to drag me out; like hell with fluorescent lighting. In other word: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Posted Jun 16, 2012 @ 12:28 AM

James Van Der Beek is nominated for Best Supporting Actor In Comedy Series for The Pan-American Association of Film & Television Journalists (PAAFTJ)Award -- episode "Making Rent"

Binks

Binks

Fanatic

Posted Jul 12, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

He is so funny on Twitter.

His latest Tweet "Just when I thought the world had wrung all the laughs possible out of the ugly cry... somebody went and did this"

http://www.buzzfeed....=1656747_415967

purplejenn11

purplejenn11

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 7, 2012 @ 11:06 AM

I never thought that I could like the Beek, but I have to say, he finally got me. With the latest "Don't Trust the B" episodes, and the whole People magazine thing, he really knows how to laugh at himself. He won me over.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Dec 10, 2012 @ 2:42 AM

I had a friend tell me the Van Der Beek had hooked up with John Wesley Shipp while doing Dawson Creek. It was a major blowout with me saying that was so not true and him claiming (I don't know how) it was. It's funny for the fact this show hasn't been on in years. The last thing I recall seeing JWS in was OLTL a few years ago where he sort of looked good but didn't. I know it doesn't make sense. I guess you ain't famous until someone says you are gay or potentially gay. Besides, like I told him. Van Der Beek dated both Katie Holmes & Michelle Williams.

absenceofgod

absenceofgod

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 6, 2013 @ 4:14 PM

Is bisexuality not an option? I don't understand.