It's My Obsession!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1276 replies to this topic

inked

inked

Couch Potato

• Interests:Carnivale FTW!

Posted Jan 24, 2009 @ 3:30 AM

Today is National Pie day!

I'd like one with the Superman logo, hee.

astrogea

astrogea

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 24, 2009 @ 1:08 PM

I can't beleive that Martha Kent didn't made the list! :(

Eurybia

Eurybia

Fanatic

• Interests:Television, movies, reading, history, local music

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 1:31 AM

Today, my education teacher made us do laughter yoga. I really have no idea what it is, except that she made us all stare into the corner, pretend that Superman was floating there, and laugh at him.

I pretended it was Clark, who couldn't float. And laughed.

And I loooove how your subconscious superimposed High School Musical 2 over Smallville!!!

You know, I didn't even realize that until I said it outloud (to a friend, not myself)! Hehe.

Edited by Eurybia, Jan 28, 2009 @ 1:31 AM.

kaly123

kaly123

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 3, 2009 @ 4:18 PM

Spoiler tags for anyone offended:
I must've been physically aroused in my sleep state and so I was having a dream where I was staying at a friend's apartment or someplace but ran into an attractive guy. We hit it off or somehow had knew each other and decided to makeout.
The key thing was that I was totally into the session because said guy was shirtless in athletic/loose pants noshing on my nipples hungrily and as I as writhing in delight and finally trying to focus this guy's face in my dream I totally turned him into Michael Rosenbaum, bald and all. He looked up at me sexy and sheepishly...not soon into it I started to awake but was feeling the energy going Wow! to myself that was hot. But I had to get up for work!! Dammit!

I think just before going to bed I was reading someone's comments about his internet vid "Taken Seriously" and him looking sexy shirtless whether in a wig or hairless. So my mind decided to pull him up for the scenario. Le Sigh!

apeygirl

apeygirl

Fanatic

• Interests:X-files, American Idol, MST3K, Any Jane Austen movie done by the BBC, Scrubs, The Office, My Name Is Earl, Heroes, Jericho, Lost, Smallville, Ugly Betty.

Posted Mar 4, 2009 @ 3:41 AM

I had a very crazy MR sex dream, myself. I've been writing some Chlex, so I guess it follows. But I had somehow won a contest where I got to have him hang out at my place for a day. In the dream, I took forever to decide on what to wear when he showed up. In the end, I somehow decided on just a blue slip (I know the one. I'm chubby, but it makes me look voluptuous...and like a 1930's prostitute). He was a lot of fun in my dream. We spent the day drinking, dancing, closing my shades on tabloid photographers, then eventually making out and (for the offended) dry-humping. I'd like to think we'd have actually got to the sex. He seemed game. But then my roommate woke me up.

I have yet to forgive him for that.

Edited by apeygirl, Mar 4, 2009 @ 3:42 AM.

BabyDee

BabyDee

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 5, 2009 @ 10:14 AM

kaly & apeygirl, are you sure you aren't pregnant? Cause that can be the source of many a raunchy dream!

I was chatting with my husband yesterday, and he mentioned that he was head of the press club when he was in high school. Once, in the run-up to Sports Day one year, the football coach had the bright suggestion of having the football team engage in a tug-of-war to raise money for charity. My husband, ever the comedian, went home and wrote a cynical piece for the school paper, and ran the article with the headline "THUGS-AT-WAR".

Needless to say, he was on the hitlist of the football team for years to come. And to make matters worse, he was a skinny little geek with glasses at the time, so he was a quintessential target. It got me thinking about how Chloe was on the SHS football team's radar in the early seasons!

apeygirl

apeygirl

Fanatic

• Interests:X-files, American Idol, MST3K, Any Jane Austen movie done by the BBC, Scrubs, The Office, My Name Is Earl, Heroes, Jericho, Lost, Smallville, Ugly Betty.

Posted Mar 6, 2009 @ 3:29 AM

kaly & apeygirl, are you sure you aren't pregnant? Cause that can be the source of many a raunchy dream!

I'm only too sure. Sigh.

But I did have another SV related dream, though of a more boring nature. I was seriously having a dream about angrily posting over Chlimmy pregnancy spoilers. I hope it's not portentous and just a a reflection of me spending too much of my waking life on these forums (not that I'd trade it).

Firebunny

Firebunny

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2009 @ 11:37 AM

I don't think I've posted this here, but it is the most awesome/frustrating SV dream I've ever had.

I was some place with some people when we ran into TW and MR. TW, seeing so many people around, immediately got into his SUV and just sat there. But MR was very chatty. He and I talked and talked and had a great time.

Finally the people I was with were getting ready to leave so I said, "I'll see you around."

He grabbed my arm and said, "Don't go yet." Then he called to TW, "How 'bout this one?"

TW (who was still sitting in his SUV with the doors locked and the windows up) answered with an unenthusiastic, "Yeah, sure."

They took me to an underground layer and I asked "What's going on?"

They replied, "We're kidnapping you. If that's okay. If you don't want to be kidnapped we won't do it."

And I was like, "No, no. It's okay. You can kidnap me. What are you going to do with me?"

"We're going to make you our sex slave... if that's okay."

"Okay."

Then they handed me a little purple pill.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It'll lower your inhibitions," they said, "so you'll do all sorts of crazy things to us. Also it'll make you come every three seconds."

"Okay." And I popped that pill pretty fast.

And then nothing happened. I was somewhere else waiting, I guess, for the drug to take affect, when I realized the police were trying to find me (because I had been kidnapped). They had a whole ruse of impersonating a South American Science Fiction author to try to draw me out. But I didn't fall for it.

I got away from them and made my way back to the underground layer. MR was gone, but TW was still there. As soon as I saw him I accused him. "I know who you are. You're the one the prophesy foretold. You fell from the sky and will rule us all."

"Yeah, you're right," he said. "You're the only one to figure it out. As a reward I will make you my queen."

"Okay," I said.

Then he said, "Now I'm going to show you something no one has ever seen before."

He led me through all sorts of tunnels, up some stairs, outside, into another building, through a waiting room (where people were watching television) and finally to a large and grand hallway. There he revealed to me that he was, in fact, (get ready for this because it'll blow your mind) a pediatrician.

End of Dream

inked

inked

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 8, 2009 @ 11:50 AM

Firebunny, that is one of the funniest dreams I've heard... I keep flashing back to Jon Hamm's character on 30 Rock - really (like really) hot pediatrician, so it makes it even better, lol.

BabyDee

BabyDee

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 8, 2009 @ 12:48 PM

Drove past an establishment today called 'Stiletto Motors.' I think I snorted.

BabyDee

BabyDee

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2009 @ 12:20 PM

Watching Project Runway Season 5. Believe it or not, there's a designer called Jor-El! Not really, it's actually Jerell Scott, but it sounds exactly the same!

Edited by BabyDee, Apr 26, 2009 @ 11:25 AM.

Independent

Independent

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2009 @ 9:00 AM

I'm heading out on a long-awaited vacation, and instead of looking forward to all the beautiful things I'll be seeing in Europe, I'm moping over missing what could be the three best episodes of the season. Now that's obsessed. (Not to mention stupid).

Firebunny

Firebunny

Fanatic

Posted Apr 27, 2009 @ 9:34 AM

I dreamed about TW for his birthday. (My gift to him. I hope he appreciates it.) I don't remember much of the dream except that it was Tom Welling and Chloe Sullivan (not Tom Welling and Allison Mack or Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan) and they solved crimes. Their adventures included dressing up to infiltrate an all girls boarding school and scuba diving in Loch Ness to investigate a crashed jumbo jet. I don't know if they solved any of the crimes, but it was fun watching them.

inked

inked

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 27, 2009 @ 9:42 AM

Their adventures included dressing up to infiltrate an all girls boarding school

I don't think Tom can pull off the drag. What wouldn't I give to see that tho.

I also had a SV dream last night - involving Clark, Chloe, Lex, Tess, the DP and it was mixed with the JLU cartoon. I don't remember much (despite my best efforts, the dream was actually funny) BUT it involved Clark eating danishes.

kaly123

kaly123

Video Archivist

Posted May 22, 2009 @ 10:03 AM

Not so funny a real life death tragedy but all I could think of was Nois and the barndoor of inspiration.

Woman Dies After Wind Incident -
Shed Door Broke Free, Killing Woman

http://www.kcci.com/...562/detail.html

Lemongrass

Lemongrass

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 14, 2011 @ 5:51 PM

I probably shouldn't read Smallville spoilers just before going to bed.

Because last night I had a dream that I read a Smallville spoiler which said that as TPTB couldn't get Michael Rosenbaum back, they were planning to give Tess a sex change and reveal Tess as Lex Luthor. In the lead-up to the big reveal, they would start to drop hints that Tess was, in fact, secretly a man all along.

After I woke up, I spent quite some time confused about whether the spoiler was something I really read or something I dreamt up. Because it sounded to me like something that could actually happen on the show.

This is not the first time I've had a SV-related dream, but it's the first time I remember anything about it, because ever since I woke up I've been feeling bugged by the question of, "Is it real or is it a dream?"

By lunchtime I started to question whether there really exists a television show called Smallville, or I am still trapped in a nightmare.

Which would then mean that I am posting on TWOP in my sleep.

lastdaughterfk

lastdaughterfk

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2011 @ 4:04 PM

By lunchtime I started to question whether there really exists a television show called Smallville, or I am still trapped in a nightmare.

Which would then mean that I am posting on TWOP in my sleep.

Sorry hon it is real. You can't read or write in dreams. That is one of the tip off of being on a dream by Onironauts. If you can read is real if the letters start to make no sense or the text jumps you are dreaming is based on the fact that dreaming and reading are on two different hemispheres on the brain.
The nightmare is real :(