Smallville Fan Fiction Recommendations

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

5594 replies to this topic

Flyingwoman

Flyingwoman

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 30, 2010 @ 3:03 PM

That was some horrifying imagery, Daystra, and yet... strangely satisfying. Mind-controlled or not, I'm all for Clark experiencing a rude awakening. Maybe not quite that rude, but still.

Some other stuff I wrote...

The Palest Ink, Chlark, PG, future fic. At the end of her life, Chloe has one last secret to reveal to Clark.
Encounters, Chruce, PG-13, post-Doomsday AU. A set of drabbles I tried to connect together into a story.

Flyingwoman

Flyingwoman

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 4, 2010 @ 10:20 PM

Some Chlark recs, both by elliottxoxo:

Never: PG-13, Chlex with a Chlark background. Something I could see on as a series finale on a better show that had ended in a timely fashion.

Somewhere, Up There, Forever: G, playful, pre-series Chlark

EllyF

EllyF

Stalker

Posted May 3, 2010 @ 4:41 PM

Self-pimpage:

Butterfly, Chlark, PG. What "Charade" could have been about.

Seeing Spots 5, Chlark, adult, humor. In which we discover why Clark has an obsession for spots.

The Big Boob Theory, Chlark, preseries, PG, fluff.

Flyingwoman

Flyingwoman

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2010 @ 11:52 PM

Seconding the pimpage for The Big Boob Theory! Very sweet and very funny.

And not to nag or anything, but you're going to finish Triptych soon, right?

cheetahss

cheetahss

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 5, 2010 @ 12:30 AM

From my post in the Allison Mack thread:

OKAY, It's her(Elly's) 'Switch' story AU for the episode Escape.
http://ellyfanfictio.../03/switch.html
The proper outcome. =)

Baby Dee has one on hold too covering S9 in a AU and romantic nostalgic Chlark too.

EllyF

EllyF

Stalker

Posted Jul 13, 2010 @ 11:46 PM

Well, lookie here, it's the thread that time forgot. A few newer ones from me:

Pitbull, Perry and full cast, novelization of "Perry" and some other stuff. Seasons 3-9 (my version), PG-13. 17 chapters, completed.

Baby, Baby, Shelby and Chlark, PG, oneshot. Part of my ongoing and out-of-order Shelby series.

Find Yourself, Chlark (with some Chlollie, Clois, and Lollie), PG, oneshot. Season 9 fixed up a bit from a Chlarker perspective.

BabyDee

BabyDee

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 24, 2010 @ 9:07 AM

Goodness me, it's quiet in here.

Some new ones from me:

Gravity: NC-17, Clex, Season 9. Clark realises that taking to the skies isn't going to become a reality as long as he remains tethered to a certain someone. Angst, PWP. WIP.

Over The Linesies PG, Chlollie oneshot, Season 10 (my version). Works as a companion piece to Love For Realsies. Oliver not-so-subtly shows a jellus!Clark that he knows Chloe in a way Clark never could. Romance. 2,000 words.

Recent updates on current WIPs (links to beginnings are on the page):

Chaptere 6 of Crisis:NC-17, Chlark/Kaloe, Season 2-3 (Exodus-Exile; Clark's RedK Summer. A violent encounter between Clark and Chloe threatens to destroy their friendship forever. Warnings: Graphic sex, non-con/rape, angst. Very, very dark . WIP.

Chapter 10 of The Perfect Gift (a.k.a Five Times Clark Got Chloe a Birthday Pressie): NC-17, Chlark, Seasons 1 - 5. Clark's attempts to get the perfect birthday present for Chloe have hilarious results. Humour/Comedy, Friendship, Romance. WIP.

Chapter 15 of On The Inside:NC-17, Chlark, Post Failsday/Season 9 (Saviour - Crossfire). Chloe tries to start life anew in another city, but Clark thinks she left her heart back in Metropolis. Friendship, Romance. WIP.

Chapter 14 of Love For Realsies: NC-17, Chlollie, Season 9 (Conspiracy). Chloe finds it increasingly difficult to resist Ollie's affections. Sequel to Just for Funsies. PWP, romance. WIP. Nominated in Four Categories in the Chlollie Fanfic Awards (Best Fluff Fic, Best Smut Fic, Best Romantic Fic, Best Multi-Chapter)

I'm so thrilled! Voting ends July 28th, and is open to all. *hint-hint* ;-)

Also nominated are my other Chlollie stories Just For Funsies (Best Smut Fic) and Misdirection (Best Multi-Chapter)

Edited by BabyDee, Sep 29, 2010 @ 7:30 PM.

BeresfordLane

BeresfordLane

Fanatic

Posted Sep 12, 2010 @ 11:31 AM

For anyone here who has been following Elrond50's epic Love & Glory series this past decade, the lastest chapter, A Knife in the Dark, is now online. As a co-conspirator in this series (Elrond plots and writes the first draft, then I come along and edit/embellish), this sort of falls under self-pimpage, but I have to say that this story just keeps getting more and more amazing. The world as they know it is about to come crashing down on House Luthor, and nothing is ever going to be the same after this!

Elrond began writing this series during Smallville's first season, and since 2010/2011 is supposedly Smallville's last season, I have challenged him to finish Love & Glory by the time show wraps up next May. He refuses to accept that challenge, but there are only three chapters and an epilogue left, and I intend to keep cracking the whip until he finishes, hopefully sometime next year.

If you're still reading and enjoying the series, please us know that you want to see it finished asap!

Enjoy!

A Knife in the Dark at Elrond's Isle

Flyingwoman

Flyingwoman

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 28, 2010 @ 10:33 AM

New story of mine

Conduit, hard R. Chloe/Jor-El, set sometime between Reckoning and Vengeance, but in a slight AU. Jor-El uses his vessel - and a few other people - to guide Clark toward his destiny.

BabyDee

BabyDee

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 29, 2010 @ 7:33 PM

My Season 9 Chlark story, On The Inside, is now finished. NC-17, 20 chapters, 35,700 words. Hope you like it! :-)

Also, new Chlollie oneshot, Capture The Moment, based on the spoilery pic of Chloe in Shield. 1,900 words, PG-13

Edited by BabyDee, Sep 29, 2010 @ 7:36 PM.

welshy

welshy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 29, 2010 @ 8:06 AM

Here's a great cross over fic, its a Dean/Chloe pairing but it isn't the main focus of the story The Hollow Men by Bella8876

marenh

marenh

Couch Potato

Posted May 24, 2011 @ 12:47 AM

Several finished fics:

1) The Life and Times of Connor Kent Series

a) The Unexpected - http://effulgentands...ory.php?sid=122

The story of Clark becoming pregnant on accident with Lana's child set circa season seven. It's the story of how a crapy relationship collapses under stress and how Chloe and Clark become something much more when she steps up to help him through a very troubled time. MPREG, 265k words

b) The Unresolved - http://effulgentands...ory.php?sid=186

The continuation of this universe. Clark and Chloe's son Connor Sullivan Kent is now fifteen, learns all the secrets of his origins and becomes dangerously close to siding with Lana and Lex Luthor forever, MPREG, 180k words

2) The Back Up Plan

http://two-of-us.svt...ry.php?sid=1197

Clark's led a busy life as Superman but hasn't had much time for a social life outside of hanging out with his best friend Lex, JLA consultant, and his daughter Lena. Kara takes it into her own hands when she has the Fortress render him pregnant with twins. It would be at that point in his life that Pulitzer-prize winning blogger for meta rights, Chloe Sullivan, walks into his life.

MPREG, 34k words

3) The Narrows

http://two-of-us.svt...t...8&chapter=1

AU - Clark ran farther after the his younger sibling's death in "Exodus," all the way to Gotham where he let Kal run wild on Red Kryptonite for a decade until he ran into a certain blonde reporter and her childhood friend, Bruce Wayne...

15k words, dark, NC-17

BabyDee

BabyDee

Couch Potato

Posted May 27, 2011 @ 6:35 AM

Baby Dee has one on hold too covering S9 in a AU and romantic nostalgic Chlark too.

Indeed I do, cheetahss. Or rather did, as both those stories are now finished. :-)

I wrote [url="http://<a%20href="http://babydee1.livejournal.com/87814.html"%20target="_blank">http://babydee1.live...tml</a>"]U-Turn[/url] (rated PG) for the secret_chlark challenge on LiveJournal last year. Itís an AU-fic set within the events of Apoclaypse (Ep 150), where Clark approaches a Chloe who has never known him for help. 8,700 words.

My romantic nostalgic Chlark fic On The Inside is also complete (NC-17, but there is a PG-13 version posted on K-Site for those who are not smut-inclined), and I started a new romantic nostalgic fic for EllyF which she won in an auction. Itís called All The Way and will basically chronicle Chlarkís journey from the beginning, also incorporating previous works Daisychain and Today, Tomorrow and Forever as bookends. Rated PG for now, but will definitely turn NC-17 later on. Again, thereís a PG version posted in the Chloe and Clark thread at K-Site.

What else? Ah, yes: been busy on the Chlollie front with a whole new series, Beauty in the Breakdown, which is my twist on Chlollieís development from the moment That Arrow was fired. Four stories completed in the series (Letting Go, Taking Hold, Reaching Out, and Falling In) with Feeling Good as the 5th instalment (WIP).

Crisis is still going strong (19 chapters completed), and I have another dramatic Chlark offering in The Fallen Sky, set after the events of Failsday. Clark eventually returns to Chloe after walking away from her, but she's not quite ready to forgive and forget. Rated NC-17, WIP, about 6 chapters in. For light-hearted sexy Chlark fun, there's The Perfect Gift, which is complete. Clark spends 5 years trying to get Chloe the perfect birthday present.

...and I *think* I'm all caught up now. :-) But if I've missed anything, you can find it here at my Fanfic Archive.

Edited by BabyDee, May 29, 2011 @ 1:21 PM.

Firebunny

Firebunny

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2011 @ 3:41 PM

Before the TWoP SV forum closes forever I wanted to pimp two fan fiction archives

The Sullivan Chronicles: The Untold Stories - for Chloe Sullivan fic that's open to all ships, genres, etc. It's brand new so it's still building its library.

Two of Us - for Chlark fic. It's been on-line for years now and has over 1000 fics.

Chloe Queen

Chloe Queen

Just Tuned In

Posted May 30, 2011 @ 10:37 PM

Just leaving a link to a Chlollie fic archive: http://www.twoqueens.net/