Homoeroticism, Yay!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

4423 replies to this topic

Yaypie

Yaypie

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 8, 2009 @ 12:03 AM

Lex is like the ultimate jealous ex. If he can't have Clark, neither can Lana.

And I will always believe the reason Lex never kills Clark is only because he's still in love with him.

Kayla2

Kayla2

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 8, 2009 @ 12:22 AM

S8E14: Requiem 02-05-09 Writers: Holly Henderson & Don Whitehead, Director: Michael Rohl.

I can't help myself; I have to confess. When the weights in the Luthorcorp Conference room began to click then exploded, I heard myself thinking "Wow, Lex blew his balls out all over Oliver Queen!" Must..find...bleach. Wash brain.

ktbrooke

ktbrooke

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 19, 2009 @ 11:10 PM

Okay so I don't usually jump on the whole hoyay boat, BUT.... in tonight's episode, when Clark and Tess were discussing Lex's journal.... didn't Clark look a little too omgsquee!!!hewroteaboutmeawwww for it to just be concern about his secret?

EllyF

EllyF

Stalker

Posted Mar 19, 2009 @ 11:18 PM

My favorite hoyay line in tonight's episode was Tess' comment about how she and Ollie shared their toys.... with a sly glance at Clark. Hee!

angiebee

angiebee

Fanatic

Posted Mar 25, 2009 @ 12:46 AM

in tonight's episode, when Clark and Tess were discussing Lex's journal.... didn't Clark look a little too omgsquee!!!hewroteaboutmeawwww for it to just be concern about his secret?

There was a myriad of emotions on his face in that scene; it was great. I saw fear and not because of the alien stuff but because I'm sure Lex wrote about what happened when he found Clark lying in the middle of the road, gave him a ride in more ways than one and then sent Clark home to sneak in and subsequently get caught by his parents.

My favorite hoyay line in tonight's episode was Tess' comment about how she and Ollie shared their toys.... with a sly glance at Clark. Hee!

I swear we're supposed to take Clark and Oliver as canon because it was as if Clark caught the implication immediately and looked relieved when the pilot came in because he's still very scared of girls and their women parts.

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

Fanatic

• Interests:Moderating

Posted Mar 27, 2009 @ 9:12 AM

AfterElton digs for pink kryptonite in Smallville, here.

Full Frontal

Full Frontal

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 27, 2009 @ 9:44 AM

Haha awesome read.

angiebee

angiebee

Fanatic

Posted Mar 31, 2009 @ 3:22 PM

And those are just instances the author could see pick up on in a cursory level. There's instances of people questioning Lex and Clark's close relationship, there's the jealousy and territorialism on Lex, Clark and Ollie's part. There's a treasure trove of pink kryptonite to be mined from the show.

Durq

Durq

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2011 @ 10:44 PM

Bumping because The boys are back in town!

Producer Kelly Souders recently said this about SV: "We actually think of it as the Clark/Lex love story"

Link

Tom talks about Michael!

TV Guide Magazine: Michael Rosenbaum finally agreed to return one last time as Lex Luthor. What was it like working with him again?
Tom Welling: It was fun. [laughs] It was a lot of fun. It was like he'd never left, but it was also like he'd been gone forever. But he stepped right back into it. Michael is extremely hilarious, he has this really unique ability to entertain and to be a completely opposite version of Lex until they roll the camera and then he goes right into it. I don't think he lost a beat, and it was one of the highlights of the season to spend the day with him.

TV Guide Magazine: How involved were you in the negotiations to get him to come back?
Welling: Oh, are you kidding me? I did everything I could. I texted him, I called him, we went to dinner. I'm just really happy that they were able to find a way for him to come back. I think it's so great for the show and the fans.

Link

Michael talks about Tom!

Tom and I had a wonderful time together. We laughed a lot. I shot a couple of scenes with him.

I shot for 19 hours, and honestly, I had a tear in my eye at the end. I was like, "Man, this is really it."

"Well, everyone is hoping I work with Tom [Welling (Clark)]. I'm not going to say. You'll watch the promos."

"[The show] started off with Lex Luthor and Clark when they were friends and Lex is going to go off and be the world's biggest villain and Clark is obviously Superman. It had to end with them. It started with them as friends, it had to end with them. I had to do that. I think I did the right thing [coming back]."

Link and Link

In June last year, Tom explains what he wanted for the final season?
"Clark and Lex. Clark and Lex....I just want to see Lex Luthor again. I want to see Lex. I want to see him come back...I want to see Michael and I want to see Lex Luthor. I want to know how that relationship really turns out. Because that's the big relationship that I believe propelled Clark to become Superman."

Hopefully there will be guys circling each other and maybe grabbing arms and shoulders...intensity. and perhaps a little teary-eyed-ness. I never put much faith in the writing but Tom & Michael know how to bring it!

Yaypie

Yaypie

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 27, 2011 @ 10:42 PM

The pictures sure are pretty, I'll give them that. It even has a tiny season 1 feel to them.

But I couldn't watch it live, because I'll never trust the writers again not to FUCK things up royally. I'll have to wait for reviews of the episode before viewing. Nothing has made me regret my decision of giving up Shitville 6 years ago.

But my boys, I'll always miss my boys. Clex rules! Sniff.

Durq

Durq

Fanatic

Posted Apr 28, 2011 @ 9:26 PM

Tom mentioned the Clex scene in an interview on Tuesday:

"The scene between Clark and Lex is one of my favorites, for sure."

But I couldn't watch it live, because I'll never trust the writers again not to FUCK things up royally. I'll have to wait for reviews of the episode before viewing.

That's probably wise. Michael tweeted about watching the episode and enjoying it...but forewarned is forearmed!

Yaypie

Yaypie

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2011 @ 9:31 PM

Totally.

And a funny thing happened the other day. I overheard a woman talking on her cell phone and complaining that a store had too much flannel for men. And she hated flannel because she thought it was 'gay'. Guess which show I thought about???

And if I watch, I'll just substitute Lex's word kill for fuck every time he threatens Clark. It'll make so much more sense.

SaveLevi

SaveLevi

Fanatic

Posted May 2, 2011 @ 12:07 AM

Only a few of the entries are still live, but this old school jewel seems apropos. Thanks, Cyb!

Edited by SaveLevi, May 2, 2011 @ 12:07 AM.

Durq

Durq

Fanatic

Posted May 26, 2011 @ 9:31 PM

Lex's Diary is so brilliant!

This thread will be locked on the weekend - lot of good times in here!

And if I watch, I'll just substitute Lex's word kill for fuck every time he threatens Clark. It'll make so much more sense.

And he didn't threaten after all - it was all shaking his pom-poms for Clark! Loved that when Tess refers to something she wants but can't have, Lex immediately says "Clark?" His be-all and end-all.

Clark: "I'll always be there to stop you."
Lex: "Oh, I'm counting on it!"

Didn't love the memory loss or the Lex-is-a-clone/Lionel hybrid stuff but it wouldn't be SV without some outrage along with the Clex. And Lex will remember; every cell in that body points Clark-wards!

And I don't regret a single moment spent mooning over these two:

OTP forever!

That's right, that's right!

I have too many favourite Clex scenes to list. Tom chose the Clex scene from Hourglass for his favourite SV memory, citing its intimacy Tom might be the most ardent Clexer of all!

Edited by Durq, May 26, 2011 @ 9:32 PM.