Jack "Spy Daddy" Bristow [a.k.a. Victor Garber]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1985 replies to this topic

KarenML

KarenML

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 27, 2006 @ 7:25 AM

From the June 30 issue of Entertainment Weekly (Jessica Alba on the cover), p. 144, a review of the five disc dvd set, "The Working Shakespeare Library":

Sure, it's fun to see the likes of Broadway vet/Alias star Victor Garber run around a room trying to emote while reading lines from the page he's holding.

Five discs? Hope it comes with scene selection!

fuzzybutt

fuzzybutt

Fanatic

Posted Jun 27, 2006 @ 11:46 AM

I may be completely wrong, but I believe a read a post about this a few years back on VG thread on another ALIAS site. The poster said that during a PBS pledge drive, a local New York City station showed a number of shows on what happens in acting classes. Victor was one of a group of established actors who took part in the acting exercises. I'm glad to know it's finally available on disc.

caia1970

caia1970

Fanatic

Posted Jun 28, 2006 @ 9:39 AM

Found the Working Shakespeare web page. It has a more detailed description and there's a small picture of VG about halfway down to page.

fuzzybutt

fuzzybutt

Fanatic

Posted Jun 28, 2006 @ 9:56 AM

There's another photo of Victor in his stocking feet, as well as his photo on the cover of disc 2. Unfortunately, you'd need one of SpyDaddy's money stashes to pay for this dvd set.

KarenML

KarenML

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 28, 2006 @ 12:04 PM

Don't get the green sweater vest he's wearing, but I like the hair!

SpyDadFan

SpyDadFan

Fanatic

Posted Jun 28, 2006 @ 8:19 PM

Never mind. Must be drunk again.

Edited by SpyDadFan, Jun 28, 2006 @ 8:25 PM.