The Young and the Restless

• Please log in to reply

121522 replies to this topic

Poll: Character Nicknames (377 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel character nicknames should be handled in the thread?

1. Don't allow nicknames at all. (112 votes [29.79%])

Percentage of vote: 29.79%

2. Allow nicknames, but with a pinned post at the top of the thread explaining them. (178 votes [47.34%])

Percentage of vote: 47.34%

3. Allow nicknames without the pinned post and people will figure it out. (86 votes [22.87%])

Percentage of vote: 22.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 20, 2010 @ 12:44 AM

Wondering about the nicknames used in the thread? Poster SweePea59 was kind enough to take the time to compile them for us. You can find them here, here, and here, so please check the posts out before asking in the thread. Thanks.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Apr 11, 2011 @ 3:54 PM.
Updated links to nicknames

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 19, 2013 @ 1:26 PM

Making a new ruling on tweets, since they are prevalent in this thread:

In the future, please link to individual tweets or a Twitter feed instead of copying and pasting them into a post. Not everyone wants to read them; those who do can follow your links. And technically, they are copyrighted material just like a blog post or an article, so they shouldn't be copied and pasted anyway.

In addition, please don't just post tweets -- add some commentary or thoughts of your own. A post full of tweets is just like a list post -- boring to read. We want to know YOUR thoughts. This is especially important in single-thread shows like this one.

PM me if you have questions or comments.

PirateStarGirl

PirateStarGirl

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 1:57 PM

God, I find it really irritating that Sharon is doing this whole melodramatic crap with "I need to get away, to clear my head and be by myself..." Honey, having time to yourself never seems to clear your head. It's yet another way for you to ruminate and obsess and gaze at your navel. I've seen it a million times. She seems so passive and disengaged lately--bored by her own life, bored by her history, bored by her prospects for the future. I feel like this ho-hum reconciliation with Simple Nick could not be more dull. So they dully spend a few dull days together playing house, and then they dully decide to get back together, and within a few hours Sharon starts to question herself (as usual, because of something someone else says to her) and then she feels this urgent need to Go Away and Find Herself again. There doesn't seem to be anything much at stake or any real suspense. For me it's like "Oh look, Sharon's going to go off someplace and stare pensively into the distance and think poignant thoughts." I find myself not giving a rat's ass about whether or not she returns after having some grand epiphany about whether or not to marry Nick--because where's the tension? What's the conflict? Why should I care?

Oh well; I guess I'll see this out and maybe I'll get interested at some point.

Edited by PirateStarGirl, Nov 22, 2010 @ 1:58 PM.

jakobsmom

jakobsmom

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 2:10 PM

Has anyone heard any spoilers about Chloe and Ronan? I'd love for them to get together. For one, they were hot before Chance "died" and two, I can't stand Heather and don't want her with Ronan.

Navona

Navona

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 3:34 PM

Victor really is so creepy - takes zero responsibility for his screwed up relationships with his children - yech. Hope EB will be fine but I hope he is off the screen for awhile -

And, it's too sad that they turned Skye into a raving nutcase too - she sounded psychotic yelling "I own you!" Two loons together loses my interest so .... off to the cardboard cutout that is Nick. Good grief man - can't you muster up even in the tiniest bit of emotion? I though SC did a good job in the scene when she told she was going - I mean the reasons are so stupid and convoluted, but even with that, her emotional expressions seemed to suit the dialogue at least.

Phyllis is just as creepy to me now as Victor is....one by one by one they fall like dominoes....into the creepy zone.

WitsNSass

WitsNSass

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 4:20 PM

This is just a rumor, but I heard that Cole Howard may be headed back to GC, being portrayed by Michael Park

I question the validity of this rumor, but I don't think MAB and 'em are past doing something like this. It would be yet another unnecessary character being brought back when they already ignore the existing ones (and there are several) on the Genoa City canvas. Which brings me to some questions:

Where the hell is Jill?
What's going on with Nikki in rehab?
Where did Ashley go?
Why is Tucker paying Neil "da big bucks" if Tucker doesn't own the majority of CI and Neil is the head of CI?
When are Sofia and Malcolm getting married? Have they even set a date?
What's the status of Abby and Victoria's lawsuit against Victor?
Is Nina still living at the Chancellor estate? Is she going to stay in GC permanently?
Where does Jana live?
How much longer is Chloe going to live with Kevin, especially if he gets custody of his niece?
Where does Noah live? What is he doing now that he's back in GC?
What does Devon do all day? Did his girlfriend (beard) Roxanne disappear with the rest of the missing characters?
Did they ever say what happened to Eden? She broke up with Noah - but where is she living now? Is she ever coming home to visit her family ever again?
Has Glowworm become the new Indigo? Since when does a nightclub serve meals during the day - and why was little boy Hightower able to enter an after hours joint that serves booze? I'm waiting for Jimmy's to host kiddie Halloween parties and Easter Egg Hunts. *SMH*

Edited by WitsNSass, Nov 22, 2010 @ 4:46 PM.

BC1795

BC1795

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 4:27 PM

Has Glowworm become the new Indigo? Since when does a nightclub serve meals during the day

I believe Glowworm is, by day, a posh high class greasy spoon diner and by night a swanky supper club that offers absolutely no form of entertainment what-so-ever aside from the drama it derives from some of the citizens of Genoa City.

stewedsquash

stewedsquash

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 4:45 PM

Well I found all the chatter about the soap spectatular interesting. Thanks for the input. I wonder if the problem with SC was more the red eye part of the trip than the coach part.

I like the ATWT'ers coming on and would give up some YR's to make room for them. CKLily, Sophia, Malcolm, Danielle, Sharon, Noah, Devon, Tucker. I would also make room for the actor's who portrayed Alan and Alexandra Spaulding from GL. I don't have a problem with actors from defunct soaps coming over if I like them. And I would gladly give up several day players, extras, kids in order to keep Laura Stone/Skye. She is phenomenal and the casting people are dunces. She would make a pretty 1/2 of handsome Michael Park if he came over. I would have loved to have had her interacting with Bradley! Gosh they would have been hot. Dang they should really shake things up and recast Stone as Victoria! I totally buy her as a hardnosed business woman. She would not be a simpering idiot ala now Victoria. I need to catch my breath.

I absolutely without a doubt love the Gloworm set and don't care if they start serving happy meals there. It is by far my favoritest set of all time ( it dethroned Lucinda Walsh's mansion). I also am mighty, mighty, mighty ticked that they had a magnificent set and wasted it on a short term rehab plot.

Wits, I think Jana is living in a shady motel/apartment.

WitsNSass

WitsNSass

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 4:58 PM

I absolutely without a doubt love the Gloworm set and don't care if they start serving happy meals there. It is by far my favoritest set of all time ( it dethroned Lucinda Walsh's mansion). I also am mighty, mighty, mighty ticked that they had a magnificent set and wasted it on a short term rehab plot.

I actually really like the Glowworm (Gloworm?) set as well - but if it's supposed to be a nightclub, then be a damned nightclub. I don't want to start seeing all the damn GC rugrats traipsing all over the joint. I want to see grown and sexy people in there doing shit for grown folks. Leave the chil'rens at home! If they wanted to make that shit the Peach Pit/Peach Pit After Dark (my 90s teen years are showing again), they should have just said so. Given they had the exact same issue with Indigo, why repeat LML's fuck up? Oh yeah, I forgot. They had to punish KSJ for the same shit EB and PB have done in the soap press for ages now. I'm still bitter about that shyte, and I could give a splintered wooden nickel about Kneel.

This show needs to regain some sense of time and distance. Far too often the characters jump from thing to thing (and place) with no concept of time. By keeping Gloworm as an exclusively evening spot, it would be a nmemonic device for these dumb bunny writers to keep up with day versus night so that Chloe's not picking up Delia from preschool at the same time somebody's screwing in a dark alley on a dumpster.

Edited by WitsNSass, Nov 22, 2010 @ 4:59 PM.

SweePea59

SweePea59

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 5:13 PM

Wits, I think Jana is living in a shady motel/apartment.

stewed, you're so good with set identification, is it the same one that Sheila (the real Sheila) lived at on B&B?

EttaKit

EttaKit

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 5:17 PM

Where the hell is Jill?

Tristan tweeted: Have some nice stuff today. A pleasure working with Jess.

I hope in 2011 this show discovers some type of balance in air time so I can enjoy their efforts at riveting story telling more than once a week.

stewedsquash

stewedsquash

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 6:13 PM

you're so good with set identification, is it the same one that Sheila (the real Sheila) lived at on B&B?

I don't watch BB but the windows/outdoor scene remind me of when Esther/Katherine were held hostage and it reminds me of the room Tom stayed in across from Sheila. Also, the cinderblock walls remind me of the rooms Sharon/Ashley were in during the baby debacle. The rehab set, the part where the bed was in the corner looks the same as the crazy house where Sharon/Ashley were. Sometimes it gets to be like an I spy game, they use several different walls from different sets to make more sets. I am convinced that Cane's house is a combination of the old break room at Newman, the doors/wood shutters. Also, Jt's apartment was Kevin's orginal apartment when he came to the show. I am also convinced that Heather's office was partially Paul's apartment. I also think that parts of Michael's condo and parts of Pauls apartment were orginally Cricket's condo. And I think they use the same hallway for Paul's apartment and Phylis' penthouse.

Wits, I don't want to see the kids either at Gloworm. I meant I didn't really care what they served, from a happy meal to a hangover squasher, I just want more scenes at Gloworm. I have also noticed, they actually put food on the plates at Gloworm. Skye had food on her's and Victor had either a chicken or fish filet with green beans the other day. I also liked the outdoor scene with Chloe/Kevin the other day. I find it to be more plausible to have different characters meet up on the street than in some of the indoor places, so they should use the street scenes more. They should also do a revamp of that consignment shop. I watch What Not To Wear people! (meaning set designers) I KNOW what a high end boutique should look like. Fenmore's looks like that place the real housewives of NJ shop.

Getting back to Adam and the boulder on his shoulder. For me it didn't bother me when CE came to town with the boulder. But with MM it bugs me. I found the soap spectacular comment about him highjacking the camera time and ad libbing and BM saying they didn't like the adlibs to be telling. I don't like his awareness of his "cleverness". But then I am in a quandry since it was also mentioned how nice and personable he is with fans. So maybe my fickleness with make MM not bother me some.

clovisrex

clovisrex

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 6:35 PM

I would have loved to have had her interacting with Bradley! Gosh they would have been hot.

They were hot. LS and DonD shared a few scenes together back when Brad was trying to break David Chow and using Skye to beat him at cards. Then Skye died and was chopped into pieces, and Brad saved Noah from the icy waters but didn't survive.

Edited by clovisrex, Nov 22, 2010 @ 6:38 PM.

Poorhorse

Poorhorse

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 6:46 PM

I must be alone here but I think the Gloworm set looks like a cheap dump... kind of like Globags bought a dinner and did her best retrofitting some corrugated steel and silk flowers, topped off with a couple bronze glitter spray bombs.

Dianem

Dianem

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 7:25 PM

.....why was little boy Hightower able to enter an after hours joint that serves booze?

Unless he was sitting at the bar drinking a Shirley Temple while his aunt sipped her martini, I don't see a problem with him being in Gloworm. Our favorite restaurant, which has a long bar, doesn't have a non-children policy.

BestNShow

BestNShow

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 7:26 PM

BM saying they didn't like the adlibs to be telling.

NOTE to BM: I don't like you over use of mugging and eye-rolling for the camera. It's distracting and way over done. Apparently, your Emmy win has gone to your pointed little head and you've become just another arrogant diva dude.

Imonrey

Imonrey

Stalker

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 7:34 PM

Where does Noah live? What is he doing now that he's back in GC?

I actually know the answer to the first part. He's still living at Sharon's house, in his old room. As to the second part, I have no idea. Sharon said something about him being away which is why she and Nick haven't told him about the engagement but I'm not sure where he's supposed to be. Moreover, I have absolutely no idea why they even brought the character back in the first place because they've done nothing of significance with him. Of course, the same is true of Malcolm, and he's been on what, a year now?

We don't need Cole Howard or anyone else right now, there are already too many characters they don't know what to do with or don't seem to have any interest in using.

stewedsquash

stewedsquash

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 7:44 PM

Psg, from your above observations about Sharon and her I need to get away schtick: She is always influenced by Nick and Adam. I found it hilarious that Lauren said Michael got away from problems once by going to New Orleans and then duudaloo duudaloooo....Sharon is telling Nick she needs to get away, and winds up in New Orleans. So now random people are influencing her actions.

I am really over Shadam and it has more to do with Sharon than Adam. I am willing now to embrace Adam as a villian but not with Sharon. I want him to be with another woman. And Wits, the writers would do well to embrace the chemistry (non sexual) that he has with Gloria. And also to have him explore his emotions regarding Hope's betrayal.

Kara6891

Kara6891

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 7:46 PM

The promoter or his company, paid SONY to have these people. He has every right to be pissed. His credibility, his money, his job are all on the line. I think, from his perspective, that he felt the audience had a right to know why she bailed.

Assuming what the promoter said is true, I 100% agree with him putting SC on blast. Maybe she'll be so embarassed that next time she'll get off her high horse and take coach like everybody else.

God, I find it really irritating that Sharon is doing this whole melodramatic crap with "I need to get away, to clear my head and be by myself..."

Sharon makes me so sick. This is like what, the 3rd time she's run away? Would have been the 4th had it not been for Jack reminding Sharon that Noah was starting his senior year of high school and would need his mom around. Anyway, nothing positive has ever come from Sharon running away. The first time, she was beaten and almost raped and Cassie almost died falling through a frozen pond. The second time, Noah fell through a frozen lake and Sharon ended up having an affair. Good thing Faith can't walk yet. She might fall through well or something.

Damn Elizabeth Hendrickson. I have hated the sight of Chloe since the minute she arrived in GC, but over the last couple of months I have really come to enjoy the character. I loved everything she had to say to Billy today.

clovisrex

clovisrex

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 8:07 PM

Jack played George Bailey to Victor's Potter today. I think there were even some quotes from IAWL, another homage.

I think Noah and Devon must be playing with each other, or, making a play for each other, or Noah is playing his instrument while Devon watches.

WitsNSass

WitsNSass

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 8:24 PM

Unless he was sitting at the bar drinking a Shirley Temple while his aunt sipped her martini, I don't see a problem with him being in Gloworm. Our favorite restaurant, which has a long bar, doesn't have a non-children policy.

I hear you. But they never said Gloworm was a restaurant with a bar. It was supposed to be a nightclub. But like magic, just like Indigo, it suddenly is open in the daytime and has a full kitchen and a menu of real food, including lunch, not just pub far appetizers. Like I said, if the intent was Peach Pitt/Peach Pitt After Dark or some bar and grill, they should have just said so from the beginning.

Melody1

Melody1

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 8:50 PM

Why does Heather care if Ronan's sick?

SweePea59

SweePea59

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 9:02 PM

Maybe Noah is having some more sleep-overs at Sam's.

Damn Elizabeth Hendrickson. I have hated the sight of Chloe since the minute she arrived in GC, but over the last couple of months I have really come to enjoy the character. I loved everything she had to say to Billy today.

I could not have hated that selfish bitch Mop more if I tried. She stood there looking so intentionally pathetic while her husband tried to take Dehlia away from her main care-giver mother, grandmother, and an assembled family that could really benefit from her presence. And Mop was listening to all of it. Listening to what Chloe said, and she still didn't care. She still selfishly wanted some replacement child. Forget about what's best for Dehlia. Forget about everybody else who would be dining at the Chancellor estate. Mop feels sorry for herself. Boo-fucking-hoo. So Mop and Billy are going to have Thanksgiving dinner all by themselves. I hope Billy can cook because Mop sure as hell can't. Those two imbeciles should take a page from Mac's book and volunteer at the GC shelter. But they'll probably be prancing around their FKB house in their underwear making turkey noises like the freaks that they are. Thank goodness Reed won't be there. I used to like Billy, but now that he's with the Mop I dread seeing him.

BestNShow

BestNShow

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 9:44 PM

Maybe Noah is having some more sleep-overs at Sam's.

I thought he and Devon were on the groove ride. I'm just sayin'.

I am really over Shadam and it has more to do with Sharon than Adam. I am willing now to embrace Adam as a villian but not with Sharon. I want him to be with another woman.

They had such a short run that I really don't think TIIC gave them any room to grow, but the way these jokers mishandle relationships, they'll never have a chance at a run of marital bliss. This is especially true with Dickolas breathing down their necks.

BTW, IMHO Grambo reached a new low in today's US epi when he expressed no concern over financially ruining many innocent people as a result of his double-crossing JackAzz to get even with The Dark Prince with the destruction of The NEWMAN Fund. The soulless old fuck is truly an evil beast. How could he be held up as a pillar of the community in GC after he wipes out many of its citizens in a purely personal vendetta? What a jerk. I don't care if he bankrolls Justin Hightower for the rest of his life, MomJeans is an absolute supreme asshole.

On a side note, in reality there is no legal way that El Pricko could have pulled out all of his money to crash the fund. If these writers really knew the laws of finance, they'd easily realize this. Both Auntie Jack and Pruneface broke substantial laws in this whole silly plotline. What a pile of poo.

Kara6891

Kara6891

Fanatic

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 10:14 PM

BTW, IMHO Grambo reached a new low in today's US epi when he expressed no concern over financially ruining many innocent people as a result of his double-crossing JackAzz to get even with The Dark Prince with the destruction of The NEWMAN Fund.

Well, from what I gather, all of the people Jack got to invest in the fund knew it was a ruse....or at least something temporary. I feel a little bad for them....though not really. But I have ZERO sympathy for Jack. He of all people should know NEVER to trust Victor. He should have had a plan B in the works in case this very thing happened. As a matter of fact, he never should have gotten into bed with Victor to begin with. Secondly, why would Jack encourage people to invest "their life saving" into a fund run by two of the most untrustworthy people in town??? Even if he planned to tell these people ahead of time to remove their money, who's to say Adam and/or Skye wasn't going to pull their own scam and run off with it.

And what a pity that all of it was for naught. Adam doesn't even give a damn about the hedge fund.

I forgot to mention in my last post how hilarious I thought Phyllis was today. "Blah blah blah Sharon. Blah blah blah angst. Blah blah blah." That pretty much sums it up for me too. I loved her scenes with Adam too. MM and MS play so well off each other. Always giving as good as they get. Its too bad there's no real logical reason to have their characters interact more (not that its ever stopped the writers before).

keepwalking

keepwalking

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:22 PM

Phyllis is ridiculous. She says she doesn't have to care about Sharon, but yet all I hear out of her mouth is stuff about Sharon. Then she's going around bugging Adam about Sharon. Yeah, Phyllis isn't obsessed with Sharon at all. The Phyllis and Adam dynamic is good for me in small doses.

As far as Victor was concerned today, sure he was his old crochety self, but Jack is to blame too. Did Jack really think Victor trustworthy OR that Victor wouldn't find some way to get back at Jack for helping Abby get evidence against him? Victor and Jack are always doing the same song and dance you'd think one of them would've learned their lesson by now.

Today was the first day that I thought Skye was pretty good. She hasn't ever really been a favorite of mine, but today I actually felt something for the character. Too bad it looks like she's not going to be around. I don't think Adam had anything to do with it.

Edited by keepwalking, Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:23 PM.

McCafe

McCafe

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 22, 2010 @ 11:50 PM

Phyllis was a hypocrite oh' heapful today. We can't print things about the Crazy who knocked up your son...wait...reverse...but she can print Billy's brother's babymama's drama for the town to read, etc, etc, whatever blog she needs to get her demons out..etc, etc. Shut up, Phyllis.

Her nattering about Sharon was pathetic, but I admit that MS was hilarious with the blah blah line. More hilarious because Phyllis is so clearly trying to look cool by saying she isn't obsessed when the girl just cannot let go of the Sharon hook. Why she sent Adam after her is beyond me, but they shoehorn Phyllis everywhere and then some. I guess she'll forget about granddotter until after the holidays.

Skye was perfectly enraged, but I don't want her mixed up with Victor and I think that's where this is headed. Wrong side, Skye.

Nick and Sharon were actually more emo today. I like that he's left with his jaw on the floor for once, but he always looks confused.

BestNShow

BestNShow

Posted Nov 23, 2010 @ 1:41 AM

Phyllis was a hypocrite oh' heapful today. We can't print things about the Crazy who knocked up your son...wait...reverse...but she can print Billy's brother's babymama's drama for the town to read, etc, etc, whatever blog she needs to get her demons out..etc, etc. Shut up, Phyllis.

Her nattering about Sharon was pathetic, but I admit that MS was hilarious with the blah blah line.

You've really nailed it McCafe. SyPhyllis is running around like a mad woman off her meds. Those jazzhands are outta control and arms are flailing about like a fish out of water.

As much as I hate to admit it, the scenes between muhney and MS at CL on today's US epi were delicious. They really take snark to a new level and those two know how to deliver just the right amount of smirk to give the nastiness a zing. I don't know what would bring their two characters together on a more consistent basis, but TIIC should really try to pair muhney and MS together more frequently. JMO.

Nick and Sharon were actually more emo today. I like that he's left with his jaw on the floor for once, but he always looks confused.

Well, for JM, that's saying quite a lot. At least he wasn't doing his fart sniffer look as he usually gives us. LOL.

Edited by BestNShow, Nov 23, 2010 @ 1:48 AM.

ShaniquaVan

ShaniquaVan

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 23, 2010 @ 5:29 AM

It is by far my favoritest set of all time ( it dethroned Lucinda Walsh's mansion).

I agree, it is nice to look at. I want to see more, if only to witness the further, undeniably subdued and certainly, CERTAINLY! under-the-top theatrics of the very delightful Miss Bug-Eyed McGladhandles. And her hubsand, the Worm. Coming soon to any hovel that'll have 'em. Watch your calendars!

HamsterOfDoom

HamsterOfDoom

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 23, 2010 @ 8:23 AM

I found the soap spectacular comment about him highjacking the camera time and ad libbing and BM saying they didn't like the adlibs to be telling. I don't like his awareness of his "cleverness". But then I am in a quandry since it was also mentioned how nice and personable he is with fans. So maybe my fickleness with make MM not bother me some.

squash, I thought it was kinda funny myself - watching his scene with MS last night, I was looking for him to angle his face toward the camera, and sure enough, he did it. It wasn't as obvious as he made it in the soap spectacular thing, but it was definitely there.

MM is being pretty smart about it, actually. He's going all out for Y&R - it's a gravy train for him (employment, woot woot) and he's trying to build security there, is what it looked like to me. By going all out, he builds fan rapport (check), and he looks GREAT to future employers ("he was Y&R's #1 promoter while he was there...").

It can be annoying, sure, but almost anything can. In my profession (which isn't acting), visibility is everything - and for actors, it's more than everything. (See: Rowell, Victoria.)

Victor was using the Newman fund to axe Jack, not Adam, which was funny - golly that guy can be a royal jerk. Jack came off as a bit of a hero for the little guy. Hope that continues.

I'm ready for Sharin' to wake up in a brothel. Think she'd be able to tell the difference in her life?

SweePea59

SweePea59

Fanatic

Posted Nov 23, 2010 @ 9:34 AM

Jack came off as a bit of a hero for the little guy. Hope that continues.

It was nice surprise to see a bit of John in Jack. AssPaw was vile. How can he actually think Jack turned his daughters against him, is he that stupid? Does he have that little faith in his daughters, and that little faith in himself in relation to his daughters? I always thought Dick in a Box inherited his stupidity from his mother, but now I think it's in his DNA from dear old dad. AssPaw is nothing but a vile moron. Nikki, wherever you are, maybe having a turkey lunch meat & potato salad Thanksgiving dinner at rehab with Deacon, you are so better off without AssPaw.

When does EB leave for surgery? I wish him well. But I hope he takes a lot of time off for a complete recovery. And then gets a nice movie deal that requires a long leave of absence to shoot. And I hope the show just writes that AssPaw takes a vacation and not some annoying where is Victor story. He should go visit his brother.

AxJ

AxJ

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 23, 2010 @ 10:00 AM

I don't doubt for a minute that the bottom line of this is that SC refused to sit in coach, now she can say well I was promised first class, or it states in my contract it's first class, but whatever. Her actions were selfish, plain and simple.

First Class is all about sleep, for me, anyway. You eat "real food", then recline back in your little pod, snooze, and arrive refreshed. Same for Business Class.

SC gets picked on for the way she's ageing. Therefore, I don't blame her for not wanting to fly across country in coach after a full day's work (of probably 12 hours plus). In coach, where people are squashed in like sardines in seats that barely recline, she'd likely get no sleep at all (as the other actors didn't), and yet be expected to be fresh and beautiful for the fans. Fans and press would say that she looked sick/haggard/old and was cranky.