The Bold and the Beautiful

• Please log in to reply

29481 replies to this topic

Gudzilla

Gudzilla

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 10, 2014 @ 4:54 PM

Well in the all good things must end department, the return of chicken head ostrich boy has happened. It was a nice 8 days off.

I find I actually like King Joffrey on Game of Thrones more than Wyatt, there may be something wrong with me.

I also don't understand how Liam is so sucky with Hope when he's kind of awesome with anyone else.

kia112

kia112

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 10:07 AM

I hate everyone in the quad -- no one has a leg to stand on.  But they do have me cracking up when they start sniping at each other.  Bill/Ridge = hilarious.  TK's expressions are great.  Brooke/Kate are tiresome, but at least no one's tip toeing around each other anymore.

liz26111

liz26111

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 1:04 PM

Liam why is Hope's possible pregnancy any of your business? Not only that but it is totally creepy!

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 1:15 PM

Yeah, that was beyond creepy.  And the way he went running around desperately trying to find her, like he was trying to prevent her from being killed or something.  You're not a couple, Waffles, let it go. 

kia112

kia112

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 2:07 PM

Hope just got done telling him that she hasn't forgotten all that they've shared and that her being with Wyatt doesn't have anything to do with him (aka, her feelings for Liam haven't changed) and that it means the world to her to know that he is forever in her corner, "loving her from a distance" (his words), so him tracking her down to find out if she's pregnant doesn't ring false for these two people.  Especially since she told him to stay.  Plus, how many times has Wyatt told Hope that he loves her and she just smiles at him beatifically.

Gudzilla

Gudzilla

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 4:56 PM

So after Hope tells chicken head they're not really committed to each other (news to me and apparently him) am I to assume she is about to become Waffle 3.0 ? I hope (small h) not because Liam away from Hope (large H) is actually a likeable character.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 6:09 PM

Is that a spoiler, Gudzilla?  Or just a theory?  

tricknasty

tricknasty

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 7:08 PM

LOL at that receipt sub-total of $32 for 47 items bought in an LA store. Were some of the items free? I'm assuming Hope went there for a pregnancy test yet found the time to buy 46 additional items. WTH?

•  

Gudzilla

Gudzilla

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 7:46 PM

Just a theory, she did tell Wyatt that today, but with these writers I can see it happening, they do love their waffles.

LOL at that receipt sub-total of $32 for 47 items bought in an LA store. Were some of the items free? I'm assuming Hope went there for a pregnancy test yet found the time to buy 46 additional items. WTH?

It couldn't even be the Dollar store.

Edited by Gudzilla, Apr 11, 2014 @ 7:50 PM.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 7:46 PM

It was probably one of those "oh my God, I'm so embarrassed to be buying a pregnancy test, I must buy a whole bunch of other crap to hide it!" things. 

Anna Yolei

Anna Yolei

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2014 @ 9:32 PM

I also don't understand how Liam is so sucky with Hope when he's kind of awesome with anyone else.

Because for most of their relationship, Liam was not a human being when he was with Hope...or even Steffy, for that matter. For the most part, the writers  just had him staring there was Brooke or Taylor  dictated that he should marry/be with their respective daughter. He was a plot point for the Logan versus Hayes war to continue on by proxy of the next generation...and it sucked. At least when Liam was battling Wyatt, it was him and not Bill or some other relative.

Now that Hope had most likely gotten knocked up, can she PLEASe have just ONE wedding go through to completion?!

SweePea59

SweePea59

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 9:14 AM

So if Hope is going to get married, to whichever dud is not the dad most likely, will we have a Deacon versus Stinky Ridge daddy battle to see who will get to give her away? I'm really anxious for Deacon to return. :) Any old reason will do. Even if it involves yucky Stinky Ridge. 

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Apr 12, 2014 @ 11:05 AM

So if Hope is going to get married, to whichever dud is not the dad most likely,

So, Liam, then?  Because I don't think there's any way the paternity is in question on this one.  

blackwing

blackwing

Stalker

Posted Apr 14, 2014 @ 3:51 PM

I don't care if Hope had just talked to Liam.  He very clearly can't be the potential father... so I have no idea why he rushed over to see her and then said he refused to leave.  It's none of his business, and it's absolutely creepy.  I don't get why she allowed him to stay.  It doesn't concern him in the least.  The fact that Hope told Liam he could stay should very clearly send a message to Wyatt that she is so very close to flip flopping back to Beady Eyes.  It's beyond irritating.

Instead of TWoP getting cancelled, I wish this show would get cancelled and put everyone out of misery.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Apr 14, 2014 @ 5:12 PM

Liam's little celebratory reaction when Hope said she isn't pregnant was repulsive.  Dude, shut up.   And then he tried to float the idea that it was because it's what's best for Hope, her reputation, blah blah blah, and not him being a selfish douche nozzle.  

I can't tell what Hope is supposed to be conflicted about - that she kind of hoped she was pregnant or that she's not as committed to Wyatt as she says she is.  If it's the latter, it's kind of weird to show her suddenly all conflicted about her relationship with Wyatt versus being back with Liam when there's been no real sign of it up to now. Building up to the random sad faces would be helpful. 

KKL and DD certainly have a ton of chemistry.  KKL really sold how happy Brooke is to be with Bill now.  

blackwing

blackwing

Stalker

Posted Apr 14, 2014 @ 11:26 PM

Watched today's episode. So... am I supposed to find that last scene endearing? Liam taking Wyatt's trailer and literally driving Hope away from Wyatt? Cause I don't. At all. I find it creepy and desperate. Not to mention the fact that he's committed at least one crime (theft) and perhaps another (kidnapping).

Of course, Hope has her cell so if she really wanted to get out she could call Wyatt or the cops. Instead, this stupid girl is going to find it sooooo gallant that Liam was trying to "rescue" her. Like I have said before, this show is insult to intelligence.

Dancin Queen

Dancin Queen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 15, 2014 @ 3:01 AM

When and Where did Liam find Wyatt's keys to the trailer...cause I'm pretty sure Wyatt didn't just hand them over.

Hope's an idiot.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Apr 15, 2014 @ 2:06 PM

Oh, Hope, you two deserve each other.  Although I might have to give the show points if they have Hope flat out ask the guys if they can't all just live together.  

politichick

politichick

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 16, 2014 @ 1:03 PM

Why did Wyatt need to take his mother with him to retrieve his ride and his girl? And WTF is wrong with Quinn swinging at Liam. She is crazy as hell. I don't believe in violence at all, but if she slaps Liam, he should slap her right back. What a bitch! She must not have much confidence in her son if she feels she must literally go to bat for him like that with his rival. 

Steffy come back!

Gudzilla

Gudzilla

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 16, 2014 @ 5:47 PM

I want Liam to sleep with Quinn  just to see chicken heads reaction. 

I think Hope is worse than the waffle 2.0 ever was.

I loved Brooke basically telling Karen  "I want to fix things with my sister... after you fire her."

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 AM

Brooke lecturing anyone on whose family business it is and isn't is laughable. So "Spencer Pub" isn't Katie's because she's no Spencer but Brooke always lays claim to Forester as her and her children's company. While it it Bridget, Rick and RJ's, it's not hers or Hopes. 

Totally loving Quinn lay into Liam. He needs someone like her to call his ass out.

Edited by Artsda, Yesterday, 11:02 AM.

politichick

politichick

Loyal Viewer

Posted Today, 07:09 PM

The fact that Brooke never destroyed those papers that Bill had drawn up while trying to trick Katie into believing he wanted to reconcile shows what a skank bitch she is. If she was truly sorry about fucking her sister's husband and getting knocked up, wanting to change, etc., she would have destroyed them. Why would she hold onto them? And now she's ready to pull the trigger on her sister, whom she tried so hard to convince she was changing and trying to become a better person, with them.

I really despise Brooke and no matter how many times she's tried to reinvent herself, she never truly stopped being the skank from the Valley.

I totally get that she wants to help her man recover his position at the top of the Spencer empire and have no problem with that, but to use papers he had drawn up as a ruse to trick and hurt her sister to achieve that goal is unforgivable.