The Bold and the Beautiful

• Please log in to reply

29479 replies to this topic

Peterased

Peterased

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:25 PM

Speaking of Stephanie dating, I came across an episode from around 1998 where James is telling Lauren that he may have feelings for Stephanie (this was while he was still married to Sheila). How did THAT happen?

Six months after James married Sheila, the medical board finally got around to recognizing that James should not have slept with, impregnated, and then married his patient. Stephanie and James grew closer as she supported him at his hearing, but the board suspended him anyway. Sheila became paranoid about Stephanie and James, but she wasn't completely wrong about them, and she even caught the two in a drunken kiss.

Within a few weeks, Sheila was insane again, and she was incarcerated after threatening baby Thomas, and by this point James and Stephanie were an actual couple. Sheila escaped, shot Stephanie, then left town with her baby (who'd return as a teen just a few years later). I believe James and Stephanie remained together for a while after that; his appearances started to dwindle, and then he was gone.

Dream Boy

Dream Boy

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 1, 2013 @ 7:40 PM

Effed up party is right! LOL Man, B&B is horrible but they can still come through with some classic soap moments. I LOVED Katie smacking down Taylor. She's deserved that for months now and especially for choosing this venue to deliver her news. If she really cared about her patient, she would have told Katie alone so that she's not embarrassed and humiliated in front of all of her family and friends. Hopefully, this all leads to Taylor losing her license and leaving L.A. in disgrace. And Heather Tom was indeed on a roll. Loved seeing her smack the Hell out of Bill lol 

I agree that the Caroline stuff seemed so out of place. But I will say that I find this version of the character way more entertaining than when she was Hope ver 2.0.

hypnotoad16

hypnotoad16

Fanatic

Posted Jul 1, 2013 @ 9:04 PM

Watching this show online is really awful - no ff-ing through commercials like when I dvr it! Unfortunately I can't DVR it right now because I live in Central FL and every single local channel has the Zimmerman trial on - all. day. long.

I know Taylor should have kept her nose out of this and should never have done any of this in a public way like this (particularly when she's going to keep trying to claim she's doing it for her patient Katie because yeah not so much). That being said, Brooke trying to throw the 'ol evil eye Taylor's way was cracking me up. Brooke is guilty and she thinks that look is going to stop Taylor from telling her tale? Puuullleeaassee.

As much as that made me laugh it was nothing compared to Katie saying 'My whole life I never knew who you really were.' Are you kidding me? How is that possible? Everyone in LA knows exactly who Brooke really is. Whether one chooses to believe she is malicious or she just doesn't think about anyone but herself. Brooke is always the same. It is never ending and never changing. She will sleep with anyone's husband, if she has the idea that the dude is somehow her destiny. It doesn't matter whose husband he might be.

What the heck was all that Caroline stuff? So out of place with the rest. It was really a bad idea to break from the 'party' for the Caroline stuff. This show is a little over 19 minutes and it should have all been spent on the reveal.

Anna Yolei

Anna Yolei

Stalker

Posted Jul 1, 2013 @ 9:52 PM

Without having seen the episode yet, any episode that doesn't show flashbacks and montages is a decent day on B&B these days. I mean, seriously, whose idea was this to have flashback after flashback of the same five scenes over and over again?

doriangz, thanks for the info on Margo and Mossimo. For some reason, I was under teh impression that the actor playing Mossimo had been let go from B&B for giggles and shits (this was around 2005 - 2006, when B&B was getting the Maria Arena Bell treatment).  I've been watching Elieen Davidson's storyline on DOOL lately so I see him every now and again. It's too bad there's no reason to bring the character back after the horrible send-off he got, since everyone he interacted with is gone.

As for Caroline, there was a poster who said they didn't understand why she is so hung up on Rick. I have to agree....for one, it's only been very recently that I can look at NuNuOldRick and not be reminded of Commander Data or Ken when I look at him, and for two this guy has no personality. I think Kyle Lauder's Rick got Adam Newman'd in that they went way too far way too quickly. But with everything he's gone through with Amber and growing up around Brooke's marry-go-round, it's not a surprise that he had some rough edges...and frankly, if he wasn't such a cartoonishly over-the-top entitled drama queen, I wouldn't have had any problem with him calling Ridge out on his shit, since Nick N. Sane had lost all credibility on that score.

ETA: Apparently, there is going to be a live chat with KKL and HT on the CBS site tomorrow at 1:30 EST, if anyone is interested.

Edited by Anna Yolei, Jul 1, 2013 @ 10:21 PM.

ByTor

ByTor

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:03 AM

I have to give everybody at the party scene props, I think they all did a great job.  I really wish Taylor had been this way a lot longer, I felt like HT played the hell out of those scenes yesterday & like she finally found her element...so of course she is leaving!  I positively loved Bill's "Get this bitch out of my house!" haha.  I bet Maya was wondering what the hell she has gotten into..like "I was in jail & these people are more screwed up than I am!"  This is the 1st time in a long time that I am actually looking forward to see what will happen next.  The fallout should be great, I just hope the writers don't muck it up!

I actually liked the Caroline scenes, but I agree that they were misplaced.  With what a huge story it was, I think the party ahould have taken up the entire show.

rain21

rain21

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:05 AM

I've only recently started watching B&B again.  I finally gave up on the Young and the Restless.  Anyway I just wanted to say that the party scene was pure soap and that's what I loved about it.  Katie was outstanding.  To bad there is not more of that.  I came in on the very end of the Hope/Steffy/Liam  story line. So glad I missed it. Seems as if they ate the show for awhile.

annsterg

annsterg

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:06 AM

I wish Brooke had lied too...but it is kind of hilarious that Brooke -- with all her many failings! --  is incapable of lying, apparently.

Taylor was so enraging with her refusal to leave...

Loved seeing her smack the Hell out of Bill lol

I didn't. I know it's a familiar dramatic soap trope but one of the (many) reasons I stopped watching this show is the continuing acceptance of this kind of casual violence. I absolutely HATE it. I hated it when Stephanie was constantly smacking anyone she wanted, I hated it when Ridge constantly used physical threats and intimidation, and I hate it here with Katie. Why the hell is it acceptable for her to hit HIM, while there would be a huge outcry if HE hit HER to "make a point"?

I've never noticed how paternalistic and patronizing Eric can be with his women. Ordering Taylor to do this, do that, be here, go there... that was really kind of gross.

Well...that's kind of the whole POINT of Eric, right? Paternalistic? From the beginning, he is supposed to be the Grand Patriarch of the Clan, right? With that great responsibility comes great power ...

Interesting that this whole debacle (the public revelation, not the infidelity) at the party is Eric's fault...Taylor did NOT want to go and he insisted, thus setting up the perfect (soap) storm.

Edited by annsterg, Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:33 AM.

minirth

minirth

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:14 AM

"If either of you tell me this is my fault, I swear to God, I swear to GOD I will start screaming."

Heather Tom killed it. Killed. It. I loved that Katie called them out on their pattern of blaming her for their behavior.

Rick's "You're not pregnant, are you, Mom?" was hysterical. I was on the floor! Because he loves her, but he knows who she is. And everyone scurrying out the door like rats abandoning a sinking ship that was also on fire was great!

I've never noticed how paternalistic and patronizing Eric can be with his women. Ordering Taylor to do this, do that, be here, go there... that was really kind of gross.

LuLu123

LuLu123

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 1:06 PM

I'm going to give Eric a pass on his actions yesterday.  He was desparately trying to keep Taylor from causing the scene.  He told her in private that they would have some cake and then leave.  He was willing to talk about the situation with her at their home in private and go from there.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 1:50 PM

He was desparately trying to keep Taylor from causing the scene.

He hardly did anything.  He walked over to her and chided her.  Big deal.  It was time for a physical removal at that point.  She was acting like a real asshole.  (I did love Katie's "Are you drinking?") I was hoping Donna would punch Taylor in the face.  But this is one of my pet peeves on soaps, when there's a confrontation between two people (in this case three) and all the attendees at the party are standing motionless, mouths agape.  No one is doing anything just listening.  Shouldn't one of Brooke's kids be saying something while Taylor maligns her (albeit justifiably, but they don't know that!)?  Shouldn't Bill's son say something while Taylor badmouths his father?  Nope, they just stand and stare.

And while I'm at it, it was hard to watch Brooke's barely glistening eyes while Katie was all Niagara Falls.  Shouldn't a PA have been putting in saline drops in KKL's eyes?  Did Paula Deen learn how to cry from KKL?

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 2:06 PM

I thought it was hysterical when Katie told Brooke to clean herself up because she couldn't stand looking at her. Brooke didn't even flinch. She just quietly left the room. Bill being his usual macho jerk-off self & Katie trying not loose it again. It's really good ole fashion soap. Almost, feels like the 70's/80's. I would given it an A+ but they had to insert more of the Caroline stuff. The drama/comedy in one show doesn't work for me. Especially, this week.

kia112

kia112

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 2:20 PM

But this is one of my pet peeves on soaps, when there's a confrontation between two people (in this case three) and all the attendees at the party are standing motionless, mouths agape.  No one is doing anything just listening.  Shouldn't one of Brooke's kids be saying something while Taylor maligns her (albeit justifiably, but they don't know that!)?  Shouldn't Bill's son say something while Taylor badmouths his father?

Shouldn't Brooke or Bill have told her to eff off?  Bill kinda did, but Brooke just sat there.  You always look guilty if you don't defend yourself.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 2:23 PM

Shouldn't Brooke or Bill have told her to eff off?  Bill kinda did

They should've, if Taylor was full of crap, but she wasn't.

You always look guilty if you don't defend yourself.

They were guilty!

SnowFox

SnowFox

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 2:43 PM

They were guilty!

And they looked guilty, along with Donna.

And Eric had this look on his face like not again.  Although, I don't know what Eric was expecting.  It's not like he doesn't know the history between Taylor and Brooke.  He's had a front row seat for years.  Stephanie's ghost needs to make an appearance not only to Brooke, but to Eric as well.

The stampede out the door was funny.

I see Rick has joined the hypocrite parade.  I wish someone would remind Rick about how he pursued Phoebe, Taylor and Steffy.

yakkydoodle

yakkydoodle

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 3:13 PM

I knew what dress RuntheTable was referring to.  It was the short, tight mulberry colored dress with the drapey bodice. It looked out of proportion and too tight on Katie.  ITA that Katie looked smashing in her dark blue dress. I also liked Brooke's, Hope's and Donna's dresses.

Katie did look wonderful in the party dress, she has a very nice figure and looks great after having a baby. The one thing that bugs me though is her wrestler neck. It is not feminine and looks like the neck of a high school wrestler. 

annsterg

annsterg

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 4:11 PM

Shouldn't one of Brooke's kids be saying something while Taylor maligns her (albeit justifiably, but they don't know that!)?

At one point, I saw Bill holding Rick back as he was lunging at Taylor.

Just once -- and this is a general statement, not specific to this story -- I wish that when Person A is harassing Person B, that B would just ....leave. Leave the room, the house, whatever. Walk away. I used to wish this all the time when Stephanie would fly in on her broomstick and harangue someone and that person would always engage with her and take her shit. But that's not good soap...although I would have enjoyed the look on Steph's face.

If Brooke -- KNOWING she is guilty and it's about to come down -- just gets up and leaves the room...the whole dynamic changes.

Shira

Shira

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 4:48 PM

I find it simultaneously repulsive and hilarious that Bill (and to some degree, Brooke) are pretending that Katie throwing off her rings in a bitter rage at their sordid shenanigans and storming out is equal to giving them her blessing to be a happy couple, and that it was somehow okay for them to hop into bed literally within minutes of her doing so. Katie should run for the hills and just divorce the a-hole already. I don't blame her for any of the times she stormed out--it was justified. He didn't need to be having sex with Brooke to be guilty--he was texting her, meeting her at the cabin, rolling around on a bed and giggling--all kinds of stuff that no wife should have to tolerate. And she was sick with post-partum depression when she sent them off to Aspen, so although it set things in motion, she wasn't in her right mind. Bill SHOULD be groveling and apologizing like there's no tomorrow, but of course, he's Mr. Macho.

Had to laugh at Katie seething that Brooke is too old to be preggers and Bill must be Mr. Fertility.

P.S. I liked Katie's previous purple outfit, too!

Edited by Shira, Jul 2, 2013 @ 4:49 PM.

DisneyBoy

DisneyBoy

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 5:02 PM

If Brooke -- KNOWING she is guilty and it's about to come down -- just gets up and leaves the room...the whole dynamic changes.

Well in reality plenty of people do that - and it works!  I know people who, despite being completely totally in-the-wrong, would just roll their eyes and walk away when someone says "You did something awful buddy!".  Of course, I have zero respect for those people because they never fess up to their mistakes and are total fakers, but hey...props to them for pulling off a good performance and deflecting.

It was scary how much of Bill's "Katie - let's make this about cause and effect" speech sounded exactly like someone else in my life.  It's sick.  Behaviours are NOT about cause and effect.  Just because your wife flips out and starts talking crazy about how you should bang her sister, doesn't mean you should consider it!  Bill willingly turned to Brooke, but to hear him describe it, it's like he was a powerless victim.  His wife didn't climb on-top of him so what else was he to do??

Bill is complete dirt.

I have to say a big thank you to you guys for alerting me to Tylo's departure this week.  I wouldn't have tuned in otherwise, and Monday's episode (and elements of today's) was worth watching.  Tylo’s never coming back, I’m sure…in spite of the – how did she put it in her statement – “thousands of acting roles available”?  No offense to her, but I doubt she’ll find something else after this.  I actually feel for the woman.

Before I get to Taylor, I have to say that JMW has been utterly wasted these last few years.  She was so interesting as the heir to the Forrester Company, behind a desk, being in charge.  I really think JMW also enjoyed playing the boss.  Once the TOD started, she was never in the office, and I rooted for her to get back there and be the next Stefanie.  So much for that now!

It's a shame Taylor being a miserable scheming shrew these last few years, but it was fantastic finally seeing Katie calling her out on what an irresponsible, vengeful harpy she was.  And the dialogue was so to-the-point, too!  It's as if the writers finally woke up from their sloppy indifference and decided to let these scripts reflect the truths of what a sad mess the series has become.  And still, you could tell Tylo was playing it as a sort of last stand for Taylor.  Like she wasn’t bothered by the fact that she would be hated for it – she just had to “save” Katie by outing Brooke for the good of the universe.  And in a way, Taylor IS right.  Katie doesn’t GET how untrustworthy Brooke is.

I figured the party would take up all of Tylo’s three final episodes…I’m glad it won’t, but I'm bummed she was nowhere to be seen today.  I figured Tuesday would be her breaking up with Eric, and Wednesday would be her saying goodbye to Thomas and leaving town.  Are we going to get all three things in tomorrow's episode???

Was Thomas even at the party?  I don’t think he’s an especially good actor, but I’m constantly amazed by how little the show does with him when he’s supposed to matter.

The acting at the party was great – except for Donna.  I get that they barely gave her any lines, but her hands up in the air objections were so, so stupid.  Why is she covering for Brooke to Katie?  In fact, here’s a question – why is Donna putting herself in the middle of her two sisters at all??  I never followed why she wouldn’t have slapped Brooke across the face after learning about the affair…it hurts Katie and last I checked, she has nothing against Katie at all.

Katie and Brooke were terrific in their face-to-face moments as Katie came around and realized Taylor was right.

The sad part of this whole thing is – what is Katie really going to do?  Yell at them?  Ban Brooke from her life?  Bill was a monster for saying she was powerless to do anything but walk out or forgive him (and be a doormat for the hundredth time) but he is right.  We already know Brooke will survive this scandal – the show insists on that much - so what about Katie?

I'd love to see her turn on Brooke completely and become her bitter enemy, but the show insists on making Katie likeable, so...I feel she is doomed.

The stuff with Caroline on Monday was blatantly meta, but at least the actress is finally throwing herself into some material she enjoys.  Did anyone else think it was sad how she – and this show – actually thinks it’s “sexy” to have characters stare off into mirrors and fantasize?  Having that fall apart today was almost funny - Maya knows it's sucky for the web series, but they still do it on BatB all the time.

Whatever the makeup people did on Monday, Tylo looked better than she ever has of late.  I think it was the warm color on her cheeks and eyes – the overall effect softened the "surgery features" really well.

I’m a bit bummed Katie didn’t know all along – that would have restored some of my faith in her after her bizarre, over-the-top PPD.  Why were the writers suggesting she did, then?

So tomorrow is 100% Tylo's last day, right?  I'll tune in then.

Do we have a transcript from her online chat earlier today?  I wonder what things fans had to say to her....

kia112

kia112

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 5:05 PM

You always look guilty if you don't defend yourself.

They were guilty!

I know they're guilty; I watch the show.  However, I cannot be the only person in the world who would argue back, hoping to discredit the other person, by either calling them a liar or questioning their character.  If it was a secret that big, you bet I wouldn't just sit there and cry, especially if everyone in the room thought that my accuser was crazy and bitter anyway.

At one point, I saw Bill holding Rick back as he was lunging at Taylor.

Other way around.

I'm of two minds of the whole Katie/Bill/Brooke confrontation.  On one hand, Bill wasn't really wrong - the things that happened did happen.  But it does kill me that he's harping on Liam to go after Steffy to figure out what's wrong, but he definitely did not take his own advice when it came to Katie.  This dude is crazy rich with all of the resources in the world at his disposal and his sick wife just left him with their newborn and he just took it?  Strike one.  Strike two?  I understand that even though she was sick and eventually came back to her right mind that things had already been set in motion.  That's not the point.  The point is that these two refused to acknowledge that to her and when she confronted them with her suspicions, they acted like she was crazy.  That was the time for Bill to admit it so that he and Katie could start working through their issues, not try to hide and bury stuff.  And that was my problem with his attitude today.  Like, dude, do you want to be with your wife or not?  Then act like it.  Don't try to shift blame on her: admit to the stuff that was all your fault and the poor way you handled everything.

Other thoughts:

• I enjoyed the Caroline thing today, but not yesterday
  • I'm glad that Rafael, Maya and Carter all looked at that dialogue like, "WTF?"  It was funny when Caroline was just spitballing it, but to have people actually utter that nonsense?  I need Rafael to get his life and get that pen out of Caroline's hands.
  • I was highly amused at the lip gloss left on Rick after he and Maya kissed and the way he smacked his lips together.
  • I like Hope and Rick's coordinating sibling outfits
  • Why would Dayzee and Mushmouth assume that Brooke would be cleaning out her office?  Don't they know about their family?
  • Hope had it right, assuming that Katie would end up in the ER.
  • I'm surprised that Rick wasn't pissed at Bill for trying to set Maya up while he was hiding that big secret.

Edited by kia112, Jul 2, 2013 @ 5:05 PM.

Anna Yolei

Anna Yolei

Stalker

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 6:12 PM

Interesting that this whole debacle (the public revelation, not the infidelity) at the party is Eric's fault...Taylor did NOT want to go and he insisted, thus setting up the perfect (soap) storm.

Seriously. What in the hell was he THINKING demanding that Taylor go to this birthday party? Eric's always been a daft idiot like this. He didn't take Donna very seriously about Pam's nutty behavior, and she nearly became a black bear's dinner.

grisgris

grisgris

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 7:12 PM

Man, that web show with Maya and Carter is awful with the cheesy decor and Caroline's writing is horrible. It was almost like the writers were doing a parody of themselves by having the romance between Scarlett and Lance escalate to breakneck speed. If they met yesterday, by B&B writing standards, they should have hit the sheets that same night and a marriage proposal by Friday, preceded by a surprise pregnancy on Thursday.

Really?  Rick was supporting Brooke?  Is she really getting off that easily by Katie ordering her to go wash her face?  I thought she'd have some choice words for her and throw her out of the house.

Eric was being a controlling jackass by insisting that Taylor attend the party. He knew she didn't want to go and at the first warning signs, he should has ushered her out. Eric really had no business going himself if he wanted to be supportive to Taylor. He could have wished Brooke "happy birthday" at the office and had some flowers or something sent to the party to acknowledge her.

I don't know what to say about Bill.  I think his nine lives with Katie have expired and the best thing to do would be for the couple to divorce. They just have too many communication problems and insurmountable history to overcome. She really needs to cut her losses and move on. Let him have Brooke. Those two deserve each other. Bill needs somebody who will be subservient to him, sexually available 24/7 and who will feed his insatiable ego. Brooke has proven that she can do that with Ridge. The perfect irony would be for Ridge to return and with both Taylor gone and Brooke with Bill, he gets together with Katie.

Anna Yolei

Anna Yolei

Stalker

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 7:49 PM

UO: I didn't mind the Caroline stuff, either yesterday or today. Mostly, it's because it's "been there, done that" for this whole Brooke/Bill thing. If Katie doesn't walk and everyone forgives Brooke by next week, then who cares? Bill is scum, but he's right: Katie ALWAYS threatens to leave, and then never does. This was well before Will was born, and anyone would be right to be sick of it.

That being said, everything else Bill said is garbage. There's a time and a place to bring this stuff up, but it's not after your wife found out you slept with her sister, not even ten minutes after she takes off her wedding ring in anger. Katie needs to be done with Bill. They've been married for four straight years, which is about two years longer than any other marriage on this show. Bring on Dr. Holden.

There must be a blue moon in LA, because HOPE of all people was saying the things that everyone had to thinking--not just about Brooke, but about Katie. That line about keeping the phone lines open because the next call will be from the hospital was dead on. And I'd rather Rick defend Brooke, because between him using Steffy to hurt Ridge and his own waffling with Caroline he's in no position to trash anyone.

The perfect irony would be for Ridge to return and with both Taylor gone and Brooke with Bill, he gets together with Katie.

Funny you'd say that, because there were a couple of scenes after HT came to the show and I thought TPTB might be going that way.

Seriously, can't we recast Ridge? IT's been nearly a year already, and there are plenty of decent soap actors out there. Scott Bryce is about the right age,and he rocked as Craig Montgomery. Or look outside the genre....I could see someone like, say, Scott Bakula filling the role...he has enough acting experience to possibly attract some new viewers but not enough in demand to break the show's budget.

Or better yet, just write a new late thirties/early forties character like Nick was supposed to be (

*snort* *giggle* Yeah, seriously) and let Brooke get her cougar on. Forget about Ridge, he was no catch anyway. Write some stories for Thorne if the actor is avalible. There's so much that can be done.

Edited by Anna Yolei, Jul 2, 2013 @ 7:57 PM.

grisgris

grisgris

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:07 PM

I am two months older than JW and I ASSURE that he's NOT in his late 30's-early 40's!  With Ridge out of the picture, Thomas is fair game for a cougar Brooke. A bonus is that if she's patient and careful, in a year she won't have to worry about pregnancy!

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:23 PM

My guess for Brooke is that, with Taylor gone, Eric will realize "hey, she was right, we did have some great sex," and pursue Brooke.  Bill and Katie will try to stay together, but, sometime in the fall, we'll see Brooke and Bill get together. 

Hawkeye720

Hawkeye720

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:24 PM

So tomorrow is 100% Tylo's last day, right?  I'll tune in then.

Do we have a transcript from her online chat earlier today?  I wonder what things fans had to say to her....

I think the online chat was Heather Tom and KKL, not Hunter Tylo and KKL.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:26 PM

I think the online chat was Heather Tom and KKL, not Hunter Tylo and KKL.

The Hunter Tylo version would probably be hilariously awkward.  

DisneyBoy

DisneyBoy

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:33 PM

I know, right?  I think the person wrote "KKL and HT" and I thought "....really??"

Anna Yolei

Anna Yolei

Stalker

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 8:38 PM

I am two months older than JW and I ASSURE that he's NOT in his late 30's-early 40's!

Hell no he ain't, but when he came to the show, wasn't Nick supposed to be at least five years younger than Brooke? I found it ridiculous that his on-screen mother  was a mere TWO years older than he was, and JW's age really started to show in the last few seasons.

grisgris

grisgris

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 10:01 PM

Well, you could at least say how youthful he looks for our age!  Ha!  Ha!  We'll be respectively 54 in August and October.  ITA that LAD looked way too young to be his mother.

kia112

kia112

Fanatic

Posted Jul 2, 2013 @ 10:48 PM

Some of these bonus scenes are SO much better than what they air

Case in point.