The Bold and the Beautiful

• Please log in to reply

29485 replies to this topic

Knots Landing

Knots Landing

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 5:41 AM

Jack Wagner is now on Twitter and has basically confirmed he's gone from B&B, but he's the only one. He re-tweeted a tweet saying that GH wants him back and that he's already doing Dancing with the Stars. I doubt CBS would allow him to do an ABC show if he were still on the show. No big loss there. I never liked the Marone's, especially Jackie. They needed to go years ago.

I've been mostly enjoying the show, but that potential Bill/Brooke hook up would never work for me. I don't think they'd have much chemistry (certainly not Katie/Bill/Steffy) and she wouldn't do that to Katie. It would be more trashing the character.

Aymery

Aymery

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 7:45 AM

I've been mostly enjoying the show, but that potential Bill/Brooke hook up would never work for me. I don't think they'd have much chemistry (certainly not Katie/Bill/Steffy) and she wouldn't do that to Katie. It would be more trashing the character.

Well, she's done it to both her mother and her daughter(s), and she also competed with Donna over Ridge when JG first came on the show. I wouldn't put it past TPTB. For someone who is allegedly their favorite, she sure gets trashed a lot.

I'm sorry about the departure of the Marones, but I do feel it's time for them to go. The show built them up quite well when they first started out, but in recent years they haven't written a single coherent story for any Marone (that is, when they do bother to write them a story at all). I do wonder what will become of little Jack now - to never see his mother(s) again, until it is time for him to return as a resentful teen heartthrob?

I'm lifting my self-imposed hiatus briefly this week for AJ's return as Bridget. Then it's off again until the 25th anniversary show(s). As long as the show is being dominated by Liam/Hope/Steffy, I've sworn to give up regular viewing. And thanks a lot, Show, for evicting the last couple of attractive men from your cast - it gives me even less reason to tune in!

Edited by Aymery, Feb 28, 2012 @ 7:48 AM.

redshirtx

redshirtx

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 7:56 AM

So if JW and LAD are gone (and I'm so not happy about that), what does that mean for Jackie M--the last link to Sally Spectra?

Joimiaroxeu

Joimiaroxeu

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 8:55 AM

Now Stephanie is showing up on Liam's doorstep?

It's amazing to me how much these people utterly disrespect and disregard each other's physical and mental boundaries. Forget doing crossovers with game shows; the entire lot them need to go either on Dr. Phil's show or Jerry Springer's.

Amber was Rick's babysitter? Ewww. If she's looking for inspiration for her next fashion line, how about Pedo Bear?

Shira

Shira

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 9:12 AM

Not even on his doorstep--she was already inside his house, poking around, when he came in from his "cool off" beach walk (equivalent of a cold shower--get used to it, sucker!).

that he's already doing Dancing with the Stars.

Interesting! Can't wait to see how they portray him--will it be as an old guy (relative to the show) who still has some bounce in his step, or as a soap opera heart-throb? I like JW. I've liked him ever since Melrose Place, when he was actually pretty scorching with Amanda, and on B&B, he was really terrific with the sarcastic humor. They just put him with too many women who were at least twenty years his junior, when they should have been putting those women with more age-appropriate, hotter men. It really is criminal that they tossed aside Brandon Beemer and Zack Conroy. I just can't wrap my head around that. I guess I can see how they ran out of stories for them, but getting rid of Kyle Lowder because there were no stories left for Rick was just a bad excuse to get rid of KL, since the show is loving Rick (JY) lately. Do the writers even have planning meetings on this show? Dumping a character that they're going to use heavily within two months just makes no sense. I guess they just really love JY.

Eric and Stephanie's remarriage (for the final time, apparently),

Are they hosting the event at Bikini?

the event encourages another couple to pursue their own nuptials.

I guess that could only mean Steffy and Rick. That's the only couple not currently married, as JW is off the show so Donna & Nick are out, and Hope and Liam need to wait. Please oh please, make Princess Veruca wait the whole 6 months! Aren't most engagements at least that long? I got married 7 months after the engagement and everybody thought that was pretty fast, considering people usually have to book a place at least a year in advance. Not everybody has multiple mansions in their family where they can host a wedding the next day.

Woops, I just remembered that Marcus and Dayzee are dating. Dayzee, please don't marry Mushmouth!

Edited by Shira, Feb 28, 2012 @ 9:30 AM.

blackwing

blackwing

Stalker

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 11:10 AM

This show is infuriating. I can't think of the last time when I didn't like one single character in any of the storylines right now. Stephanie is an interfering meddling old beeyotch, as usual. Steffy is delusional. Hope is annoying. Rick for some reason has decided he must have Steffy. And poor Amber is suddenly hot for Rick again, even though he's been back in town for two years and the two of them have barely interacted?

Why on earth would they have the double-date at Bikini? It's clearly a place for college kids and 20-somethings out to get laid, not married folks in their 30's and 40's.

You're talking about Mulletor, Brooke, Bill and Katie right? That should read 50s and mid to late 40s.

The DVR description yesterday said something about how someone was getting some surprising news from Bridget and Owen. Did this scene actually air and did I miss it? All I saw was endless amounts of Liam/Steffy/Hope/Rick. Why doesn't Oliver have a storyline? Does it have to be All Liam, All the Time? Is there room for only one 20something guy at a time? Mushmouth doesn't count, and I think Rick has to be at least 30 by now, right?

Amberosia

Amberosia

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 2:05 PM

Pretty tired of Hope's "Woe Is Me, Mean Ol' Steffy Won't Sign The Annullment Papers" song. Sick of hearing her utter the words "six months" as though its 6 years. And I'm sick of hearing her whine about how much she wants to be with the man she loves, but can't cuz they aren't married. It has nothing to do with her "values" and "morals" and has everything to do with the fact that she put it on public record that she won't be having sex with her man until she marries him and doesn't want to be viewed as a hypocrite by her loyal legions. Whatever. I also can't stand the way she says things people have said over and over as though she was the one who invented the notion and thought it up on her own. She says she's sick of Steffy's manipulating, but t be fair, Steffy hasn't done anything since Liam officially "chose" Hope.... but Hope is encouraging her brother to fuck with Steffy's head and heart to get what she wants. Just shut up Hope. Nobody cares... well no one without the last name Logan.

And speaking of Logans, its really a world of difference between the way Brooke treats her daughters, isn't it. She was just so casual about bridget's so-called breakup... though she's still talking about the sex life of one of her children, and that will always be weird. But no screaming, no yelling how they belong together and all that crap... just "Oh well, maybe its for the best." well, yeah, maybe it is, and that's a good attitude to have about it, but how about having that same perspective on the Princess.

Katie needs to get a life of her own and stop spending all her time propping Hope.

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 3:33 PM

And speaking of Logans, its really a world of difference between the way Brooke treats her daughters, isn't it. She was just so casual about bridget's so-called breakup... though she's still talking about the sex life of one of her children, and that will always be weird. But no screaming, no yelling how they belong together and all that crap... just "Oh well, maybe its for the best." well, yeah, maybe it is, and that's a good attitude to have about it, but how about having that same perspective on the Princess.

Well, it doesn't surprise me that Brooke is taking that stance with Bridget and not Hope. She was the worst mother to Bridget. Fucking all her men and behaving like the put upon victim afterwards. The way I see it, Hope is about due for some betrayal from her mother. Especially now that Bridget, the go to punching bag of the show, is barely around these days. Didn't she already hook up with one of Hope's dudes "by accident"? It's only a matter of time until she gets to Liam too.

annsterg

annsterg

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 3:46 PM

the event encourages another couple to pursue their own nuptials.

History question: are Brooke and Ridge married? I can't remember if they ever made it official again after the latest breakup. If not, it could be them.

blackwing

blackwing

Stalker

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 4:36 PM

Brooke and Mulletor are married and have been for the last several years. I think this is the longest they have ever stayed married. My memory might be a little vague, but I think he was married to Brooke. Then Phoebe died and Mulletor and Taylor grew closer, he dumped Brooke and married Taylor. I can't remember exactly why he dumped Taylor and went back to Brooke, but I think they have been married for about three years now? They survived Brooke's Pose Wall Boink with Oliver. Then last year was the year of the infamous berries. Thomas lied to break up Mulletor and Brooke, Taylor swooped in, the truth came out, he stayed with Brooke.

Orwell1984

Orwell1984

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 6:38 PM

My spec for the spoiler......

What about Thorne/Taylor as the couple pursuing nuptials? Yeah, they haven't had tons of screen time but that not really necessary on B&B

ParadoxLost

ParadoxLost

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 6:38 PM

the event encourages another couple to pursue their own
nuptials

My guess Thorne and Taylor. But its probably a non-spoiler spoiler, like the event encourages Hope and Liam to pursue their nuptials.

grisgris

grisgris

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 8:18 PM

I don't think that Ridge and Brooke are married. IIRC, after the Boinkberry episode, Brooke was finally convinced that she'd slept with Thomas on the island, so she arranged a quickie divorce from Ridge so he could marry Taylor. Unless I'm drawing a major blank, I don't recall that they ever got remarried. Even if it was marriage 9,999, they would have to throw some type of lavish nuptials.

I am going to put my money on those two. I don't see Taylor and Thorne getting married. If they did, Ridge would pitch a major fit and Stephanie would probably be dancing in the streets to have Taylor back as a DIL, (although not with the preferred son/mate for Taylor.) That would force a much needed new major SL, and I don't think Bell wants to divert from the QoD (is Rick now considered the fourth component?) any time soon. That's pretty much all he has left.

I haven't seen today's show yet to see what Bridget's big announcement is, so it could be either she and Owen tie the knot (offscreen) or she and Owen break up and he and Jackie remarry.

Hatpin

Hatpin

Stalker

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 8:43 PM

The Jackie/Owen/Bridget "triangle" has always been so lame - it amounts to a passive boy toy being passed back and forth between two women, neither of whom - IMO - have much chemistry with him. It cracks me up that the show keeps insisting that Jackie and Owen are a love story for the ages.

But Serial Drama reminded me why I'm glad to see Jacob Young back as Rick:
The Rare and the Missing

I do wish they'd move Rick away from Steffy - something about the two of them smarming around each other is just distasteful. I watched today in real time for the first time in ages, and the only real high note was when Katie reminded Hope that she doesn't have to actually announce her decision to sleep with Liam to anyone. Any bets that Hope beds him, Steffy finds out and leaks it to the public, blowing Hope's public virginity campaign sky-high? Or has everyone already said that?

I did like that SC played it the way everyone should react upon finding someone in their living room - he had a very WTF look on his face.

Unwarranted

Unwarranted

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 10:05 PM

I'm expecting Hope to run over to be with the man she loves just when the man she loves has given up waiting and is suddenly back with Steffy.

ParadoxLost

ParadoxLost

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

That would force a much needed new major SL, and I don't think Bell wants to

It kind of cracks me up that your reasoning is that Bell wouldn't do anything that would result is a new storyline. Because its true.

Any bets that Hope beds him, Steffy finds out and leaks it to the public, blowing Hope's public virginity campaign sky-high?

I still find it odd that the public finding out Hope might loose her virginity before marriage would be a bigger problem than announcing her marriage and walking down the aisle with an already married man. I'm going with Bill and a sex tape instead of Steffy leaking.

grisgris

grisgris

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2012 @ 10:50 PM

Well, at least today, Hope FINALLY acknowledged her poor judgment in broadcasting the details of her personal life to the public. I looks like she's going to follow Aunt Katie's advice and do the deed. I didn't think that desire was distracting Hope so much, than moreso the need to get married and stick it to Steffy.

I don't like Bridget's new hair color at all. It might be closer to AJ's natural shade and it's certainly better than the sometimes, fried blonde streaks, but this looks completely too harsh, unstyled and out of control. It also looks like AJ has put on a few pounds. I think she looks good. She was way too skinny in the past. It's too bad that things didn't work out for Owen and her. I thought they made a darling family with baby Logan. I guess this is a good way to retire both BB and LAD from the show.

With the Marone family gone, I just realized that there is nobody else now than the Logans/Forresters/Spencers. All of their SLs are wrapped up in just one. This show is headed downhill -- FAST!

Shira

Shira

Fanatic

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 12:26 AM

Well, at least today, Hope FINALLY acknowledged her poor judgment in broadcasting the details of her personal life to the public. I looks like she's going to follow Aunt Katie's advice and do the deed.

It bugs me so much that she's looking for excuses, validation, and the Green Light to have sex before marriage, because she's right, that would be completely hypocritical, dishonest, and lacking in integrity due to her very public stance on the matter. You made your bed, sweetie, now don't get laid in it! If she does have sex after all of that nauseating soap-boxing for months on end, I really hope the paparazzi catches on and has a scandalous field day with it.

I don't like Bridget's new hair color at all.

Me neither. I also hate the look of boobs pushing out of the top of your dress in a very smooshed-up way. I'm sure guys love it, but I think it's so unflattering and cheesy.

I usually love stubble, but Owen's looked horrid to me. Guess Brandon Beemer hasn't been shaving since he's never on-screen. I don't like how Bridget and Jackie are just passing him back and forth, each one trying to be so noble by giving him up.

Amberosia

Amberosia

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 1:06 AM

It bugs me so much that she's looking for excuses, validation, and the Green Light to have sex before marriage, because she's right, that would be completely hypocritical, dishonest, and lacking in integrity due to her very public stance on the matter. You made your bed, sweetie, now don't get laid in it! If she does have sex after all of that nauseating soap-boxing for months on end, I really hope the paparazzi catches on and has a scandalous field day with it.

Here here, right there with you, Shira. Its a bit too late about her boohooing about it now. No one forced any of those restrictions on her, she did it to herself. now that she finds them constricting instead of working to her benefit, now she has issue with it. Well tuff tater tots, sweetie. And stop blaming the fact that you can't have an insta-wedding to give you that easy out on Steffy. I really don't find it unreasonable that she wants a divorce, and as I said before, she hasn't made a play for Liam... well, at least she hadn't before that little phone call anyway. But its not like he walked in from that cool off stroll to find Steffy spread eagle on the coffee table with an Eat Me sign taped to her forehead. Hope made tons of phone calls to Liam while he was still married to Steffy, not to mention all her little visits of convenience, so it seems like its still fair play.

I was actually happy to see Bridget's darker coloring, her being blonde always bugged me because it just never really seemed to suit her as a permanent look for me. That said, this Who Gets Owen BS is pretty snoozeworthy for me, as well as his aimless shuffle in whatever direction he gets pushed into. This is treatment that Liam should be subjected to. But then again, Owen never really did it for me anyway. I dunno why, he just bugs me. The only time I thought he was remotely interesting was when his before wholly unmentioned twin showed u to cause him a smidge of trouble then dropped off the face of the earth.

ParadoxLost

ParadoxLost

Fanatic

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 1:16 AM

Well, at least today, Hope FINALLY acknowledged her poor judgment in broadcasting the details of her personal life to the public. I looks like she's going to follow Aunt Katie's advice and do the deed.

What bugs me is now she'll decide not to broadcast this latest decision to the public because it was a mistake in the first place. How convenient for her. She needs to sit down with a reporter, explain her position, and say that's it from now on I'm keeping my personal life personal.

Anna Yolei

Anna Yolei

Stalker

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 2:43 AM

Well, [Brooke]'s done it to both her mother and her daughter(s), and she also competed with Donna over Ridge when JG first came on the show. I wouldn't put it past TPTB. For someone who is allegedly their favorite, she sure gets trashed a lot.

Seriously.

I still find it odd that the public finding out Hope might loose her virginity before marriage would be a bigger problem than announcing her marriage and walking down the aisle with an already married man.

Exactly! Okay, you didn't sleep with the guy, but....he's with someone else. So that makes it okay? That's like Brooke and Nick's stupid reasoning on waiting six months after his divorce with Bridget before having sex--they'd already ruined her life, so why the empty gesture?

If the media did find out about Hope and Liam being together, intentionally or otherwise, about the only way she couldn't look hypocritical would be to say that she maybe made a mistake and that her all-or-nothing mentality doesn't work. But that would involved character depth, which not one person on this show has.

zombygirl

zombygirl

Fanatic

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 4:08 AM

That picture on Serial Drama of Rick from the 90's.... swoon baby.

He was such a crush of mine when I was a teenager. So happy he's back!

Also, there is a picture of him and Amber and I miss her having good hair.

Shira

Shira

Fanatic

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 3:01 PM

No one forced any of those restrictions on her, she did it to herself. now that she finds them constricting instead of working to her benefit, now she has issue with it.

Yes, exactly. And there is no way that she's a horny cat in heat for Liam (like Brooke is for the Mulletor). As somebody said upthread, I think she just wants to do the deed to stick it to Steffy and keep a tight hold on her horny man before he waffles right back to Steffy. She just wants to win the booby prize that is Liam. She can say "I want you so bad! This is so hard for me!" all she wants--I just don't buy it, given the number of times she's put the brakes on having sex with both Liam and Oliver. She gets right to the brink and then says, "No, I can't!!! My values!!! My legions of adoring fans!!!" If you can stop and think about your publicity campaign in the middle of foreplay, you're just not that into it.

I hope that if Hope/Liam do go through with it, it's a great big disappointment. Maybe Liam can't get it up, or it's not what Hope imagined in her rainbow princess world. I don't want to see some big scene of rose petals, candles, and symphonies. The girl has serious sex issues--which she SHOULD have, considering her history--and I hope they don't gloss over it just so they can romanticize this mismatched couple. It would be far more interesting and realistic to me if Hope went into therapy to address her issues regarding her conception and her legitimate fear of not wanting to end up like her sex-crazed mom. Wasn't there supposed to be some sex therapist on the show??? What ever happened to that?

As for today's show--UGH!--SexyTime Hope is even more annoying than Soapbox Hope.

Are they setting up to send Nick off into the sunset with Bridget, since they're both going to be off the show? He was looking wistfully after her as she headed out the door.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 3:55 PM

As for today's show--UGH!--SexyTime Hope is even more annoying than Soapbox Hope.

The crazy eyes! Dear sweet Lord, the crazy eyes! I guess poor Liam is just that desperate to get her into bed that he just willed himself to push on through the crazy eyes and obsessive talk about Steffy.

blackwing

blackwing

Stalker

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 4:11 PM

I truly don't get why they wouldn't want Bridget to be on the show on a regular basis. I truly don't understand what goes through Bradley Bell's mind. Why do they take actors and characters that seem to be fairly popular and then never feature them. Why did Felicia have an awesome "I'm not dying" storyline for a few months but then be relegated "in town but offscreen". Why do they take actors and characters that it seems many people are sick of and have them EAT THE SHOW? I swear that Hope, Liam and Steffy account for 75% of all airtime right now.

Are the actresses that play Bridget and Felicia otherwise occupied? If I were them I'd try to get a role on one of the few remaining daytime shows.

Amberosia

Amberosia

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 5:58 PM

Are they setting up to send Nick off into the sunset with Bridget, since they're both going to be off the show? He was looking wistfully after her as she headed out the door.

With ya again there, Shira, on both counts. I don't think my eyes will ever be right again for the sheer amount of eyerolling and disgusted scoffing I did today. Though you gotta love the logic that one can avoid being a hypocrite by saying they aren't a hypocrite, and of course he adoring fan following will support her and fall right in line on Team Shack up with a still legally married man because they are already married in their hearts... Oh my giddyawd am I sick to death of that particular phrase. And she basiacally all but admitted its all about sticking it to Steffy. Between that and Liam's "admiration" of her, doesn't it just make one's heart go pitter pat. as for Bridget, that was totally the impression I got from the way Nick watched her go. So I guess he's going to play house with her in the way I always thought he should have from the time he found out Bridget was preggers with another man's baby. I mean, its not like you ever did anything as horrible as procreate with someone else while still married, right Nick? Not to say I excuse that whole grief sex thing, I've always thought it to be a cop out to not being able to keep your baser urges on a leash for whatever reason, but I also never appreciated the fact that Bridget was always the one to get screwed in such situations, even though its not like she made a habit of it.

It was kind of funny seeing Brooke pout about Hope taking Katie's advice, which was basically the exact same advice that brooke had already given her more than once. the only thing Katie said that brooke didn't was pointing out to the Pretty pretty princess that she doesn't need to hold a press conference for every little snippet of her life, and one would think common sense would have told her that.

Perhaps I'm just feeling in a Punt The Princess kind of mood, perhaps I'm just plain biased, but even when giving Liam what he supposedly wants, i can't help but notice its still all about Hope. Hope's decision, without any input from the other party this should probably involve. No discussion, just a message on his voicemail, and now that her royal highness has made the decree she can't even wait for him to listen to and return her message. She's gotta go straight to her office and do... whatever the hell that was supposed to be. Please, Hope, whatever it was, please don't ever do that again. I just can't take you seriously when you speak in that tone at all.

Edited by Amberosia, Feb 29, 2012 @ 6:03 PM.

ByTor

ByTor

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 6:56 PM

I just loved when Hope, after her conversation with Katie, did her jumping up & down thing when she said she's gonna fuck Liam. I can't stand Steffy, but I don't get why Liam would choose this child over her.

grisgris

grisgris

Fanatic

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 9:34 PM

WTF was that idiotic contrived conversation today between Jackie and Owen? (Subservient male, "Jowen", etc.???) When Owen said he had something "major" to tell Jackie, I thought that maybe he was terminally ill or Logan had some type of issue that would require a lot of Owen's time and attention. I'm glad the "suspense" just lasted for a commercial break and wasn't the daily cliff-hanger. PFFT!

It seemed like a bunch of filler crap and I noticed that the chemistry between LAD and BB didn't seem quite as hot. They could have just kissed and made up and departed from the screen. Yes, Nick gave Bridget left, but I noticed that she didn't look back, which I interpreted as she was in love with Owen and things with Nick were nada. A fun and best-case scenario would be for Nick and Bridget to sort of start cautiously feeling their way back together, so... Jackie, Owen, Bridget, Logan, Nick and Jack to all relocate to the some off-screen mansion/condo unit with plenty of rooms and amenities and live as a blended family. Meanwhile, they would continue to run Jackie M.

To me, that would be an interesting additional SL to see how things worked out. I could also totally see that ensemble cast pull off very hilarious and dramatic issues without a hitch. How would Taylor and Brooke react to Jack being raised in that type of environment? As things stand, they would both probably be relieved, as neither of them seem to give the poor little boy a second thought.

I don't understand why Brooke seemed hurt that Hope took Katie's advice as opposed to hers. Basically, it was the same message, only delivered at different times. I believe that Katie had a more realistic spin in that it's really nobody's business. I hope that Hope has learned a valuable lesson in that she needed tie every detail of her personal life into her professional clothing line. Even if I could afford to buy couture clothing, the personal lives of the designers would have no impact on me. If I like the clothes and they work for me, that's all that matters to me.

"Sexy Hope" is even worse that "Seductive Steffy," which from me, is saying a lot. If Brooke had been coaching her, as a "good" mother should in that situation, she would have told Hope to leave things mysterious and to instead, leave him a breathy v/m to meet him at home ASAP. Gag, I hope that they don't try to get it on in Liam's office. In a way, that would be great, because it would leave the door open (as they'd be too dumb to lock it) for $Bill to walk in.

It squicks me out no end how free and open the younger characters are in openly discussing their sex lives with their parents. The only benefit I can see to that is to accept it and reiterate the use of contraception. When I was Hope's age, you didn't dare talk to your mother (father, forget it) about any type of sex or contraception.

ITA that this is totally a FU to Steffy.

However, spoilers reveal, that as predicted, Liam's and Hope's first experience is awful and that makes Hope even more frigid. That is when the sex therapist is brought in.

Shira

Shira

Fanatic

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 10:14 PM

ITA that this is totally a FU to Steffy.

I would love to script the scene of Hope & Liam doing it for the first time--it would go something like this:
"Yes oh yes, Liam, do it to me...Steffy can't bother us now! Oh, that feels so good...who cares if Steffy didn't sign the annulment papers? Mmmmmm...can you believe that bitch made us wait so long for THIS? Aaaaaaahhhh...Steffy can't get between us now! Oooh, that feels good...unlike how Steffy made me feel for the past two months! Uh........honey? Why did you stop? Let me guess--you were thinking about Steffy! She ruins EVERYTHING!!!"

"Sexy Hope" is even worse that "Seductive Steffy," which from me, is saying a lot.

Hilarious and true.

I just loved when Hope, after her conversation with Katie, did her jumping up & down thing when she said she's gonna fuck Liam.

LOL! How many of the relatives and employees are going to find out about it? I'm sure Brooke is alerting Ridge, and Katie is alerting Donna, and Brooke will stick it in Taylor's and Stephanie's face to boot. Maybe they should just send out an FC inter-office memo.

I believe that Katie had a more realistic spin in that it's really nobody's business.

I wish Katie had gotten to her before she started the whole damn campaign in the first place. It's like Hope put a flashing neon sign on her crotch that said "Look at me, world!"

Though you gotta love the logic that one can avoid being a hypocrite by saying they aren't a hypocrite, and of course he adoring fan following will support her and fall right in line on Team Shack up with a still legally married man because they are already married in their hearts... Oh my giddyawd am I sick to death of that particular phrase.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I was incredulous that she just casually told Liam, "I'll go on my blog and tell everybody my decision." For fuck's sake, didn't you just tell your mom that you were taking Aunt Katie's advice: it's nobody's business!!! I'm hoping that the adoring mother/daughter team visits her office again, crying about how much Hope has let them down. Or, if she decides not to tell her adoring millions, wouldn't it be so great if she gets pregnant before Liam's divorce is finalized? Oops..."I don't understand how THIS happened!"

However, spoilers reveal, that as predicted, Liam's and Hope's first experience is awful and that makes Hope even more frigid. That is when the sex therapist is brought in.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!! Serves her right for building it up to such epic proportions. Who could ever measure up to it? Oliver was right when ages ago, he said that he's a guy and doesn't immediately think of candles and flowers when he thinks of having sex with the woman he loves.

On a positive note about Hope (y'all didn't think I had it in me, right?): My goodness, that girl has great teeth. When she was trying to be all sexy (???) with Liam, I just kept focusing on those gleaming white teeth. Crest should sign her up.

redshirtx

redshirtx

Fanatic

Posted Feb 29, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

"Yes oh yes, Liam, do it to me...Steffy can't bother us now! Oh, that feels so good...who cares if Steffy didn't sign the annulment papers? Mmmmmm...can you believe that bitch made us wait so long for THIS? Aaaaaaahhhh...Steffy can't get between us now! Oooh, that feels good...unlike how Steffy made me feel for the past two months! Uh........honey? Why did you stop? Let me guess--you were thinking about Steffy! She ruins EVERYTHING!!!"

Thank you for giving me a flashback to Gwen and Theresa on Passions, Shira. :) And the spoiler about Hope's first time being unfun and the catalyst for Hillary Smith's sex therapist to show up actually has promise, depending on whether or not they play it straight (I'm assuming they will, since everything else about that has been for the most part, but if they were ever going to fuck it up...).

And I was kind of amazed that the only nod to Nicket we got in today's episode was that one lingering glance of Nick's as Bridget left. Not that they needed more, but it would have been nice to see--then again, hell, any excuse to see Ashley Jones is a just one in my book. Sue me.