The Bold and the Beautiful

• Please log in to reply

29479 replies to this topic

chezhdchick

chezhdchick

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 7:36 PM

It was a girly name, I think we can probably find it a few pages back, because I think someone posted the name she planned on naming her baby when he was born. Haven or Jude or Haven Jude, or something like that.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 9:02 PM

Has Thorne ever declared his love for Darla or is he just interested in the Borrester Heir? Has Queen Stephanie ever welcomed Darla into the Borrester brood?

LouisVuittonRULZ

LouisVuittonRULZ

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 10:12 PM

As for Schae's own pregnancy:

Since Schae was pregnant at the time, she had to be careful about how she played the birth scenes. While she received permission from her doctor first, Schae had to make sure not to push too hard in giving birth to her on-screen child, because of possible impacts on the real baby.

Also:

WINSOR HARMON (Thorne) tells Soap Opera Weekly's Carolyn Hinsey in her New York Daily News column that the scenes of the birth of Thorne's child are among the most moving he's had on the show. Harmon especially credits co-star SCHAE HARRISON (Darla) for her work.

stlbf

stlbf

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 12:26 AM

Hey, has anyone on this infernal, stupid show given Darla(she who is giving birth to the 1st---and so far ONLY--- grandchild of Eric) a baby shower yet? Or is it all still all about Brooke/Ridge? This sudden attack of Ridge not being able to raise another man's child is just plain idiotic. He willingly co-parented Rick with Brooke and Eric for years. Everyone thought that Bridget was his for years. And what the hell about Hope? He didn't have a problem with the idea of raising her with Brooke.

S-T-U-P-I-D storyline, Bells. Stupid.

Edited by stlbf, Jan 1, 2004 @ 12:26 AM.

LouisVuittonRULZ

LouisVuittonRULZ

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 1:50 AM

Well, you know, they don't know her as well as they know Brooke's gaping cooter. Only one Forrester has yet to enter it, not like Brooke where all the men there have and now Ridge's other half-brother has as well.

Fandomania

Fandomania

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 1:51 PM

So...Thorne & Darla had a girl...named her Alexandria (named after Macy Alexander)? Eh. Kind of a mouthful to say. But they could always shorten it to Alex I suppse.

chezhdchick

chezhdchick

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:16 PM

SHOOT. I forgot that the soaps were on CBS today, and I remembered just as ATWT was starting. I missed the birth. How was it????

That's sweet that they named her Alexandria (we knew a Macy reference was coming somehow), and I hope the Forresters ACKNOWLEDGE that Alex is the FIRST blood Forrester heir, but in Eric antiquated, narrow minded, blockhead, she won't count to take over the company someday because she doesn't have a penis. Ass.

TheXanMan

TheXanMan

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:40 PM

Ridge fell back on quoting Barney the Dinosaur to keep Brooke today.

Ridge: I love you, you love me.

And I think I saw a tear in BOTH of Brooke's eyes today, yay!

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:44 PM

But don't you know, she's a girl, so obviously doesn't count as a Forrester heir *rme*

I'm sure they'll find other excuses.

LouisVuittonRULZ

LouisVuittonRULZ

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 10:39 PM

Ridge fell back on quoting Barney the Dinosaur to keep Brooke today.

Ridge: I love you, you love me.

His days of watching Barney & Friends with all the kids he has helped raise over the years has finally come in handy! LOL

kariyaki

kariyaki

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:30 AM

UPN is rerunning the Jake 2.0 episode with NewThomas next Wednesday (the 7th) if anyone is interested in checking out Eyebrow Boy prior to his debut (which I believe is next Friday, the 9th).

Edited by kariyaki, Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:31 AM.

KateQD

KateQD

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:14 PM

With the holidays I have missed alot of this show. What is going on with Bridget, Deacon and Ozzie? Is she saying she's going to marry both of them?

chezhdchick

chezhdchick

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:47 PM

They both proposed, but she accepted Oscar's proposal first, and then Deacon tried and she had to tell him that she's marrying Oscar Mush Mouth.

The more I watch Bridget and Mush Mouth together, the more weird it seems. They went on maybe two dates, got to second base at the most, and now he's proposed to her and is marking his territory by telling Deacon that Bridget "just feels sorry for you because her father shot you," and is picking out her damned clothes for her? He also has a job simply so he can keep an eye on her? Creepy. Run Bridget. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Speaking of shooting, why has Eric ONCE AGAIN gotten away with that?

Amberosia

Amberosia

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:51 PM

NuThomas? Has Thomas finlly succumbed to the dreaded SORAS?

kariyaki

kariyaki

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 4:01 PM

Thomas AND the creepy Village of the Damned twins. All three are being newbied up starting next week. Hopefully, the twins will be played by a pair of kids that aren't straight out of Children of the Corn this time.

starrynight5

starrynight5

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 7:33 PM

The more I watch Bridget and Mush Mouth together, the more weird it seems.

Word, chezhdchick.

I can't stand Oscar. But I find it heee-larious that Bridgie's version of rebellion is marrying guys before she has sex with them and their nearest male relations. Are you listening Brooke? Are YA LISTENING?

Deacon is H-O-T and loves her. She should go with him.

Edited by starrynight5, Jan 2, 2004 @ 7:34 PM.

Professor Soap

Professor Soap

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 1:13 AM

Deacon/Bridget/Ozzie is just a crazy-ass triangle in that it happened too fast and lacks any believability.

By the way, Bridget's hair looked out-of-control and awful today.

I'm still in disbelief and denial that the latest Ridge and Brooke being "parted forever" storyline is supposed to work-up any outrage from us. For the love of God woman, you got your man, you've got three kids, just have an abortion and get on with your life!

Stephanie was pretty cool today.

I dunno, I felt that B & B was totally spinning out-of-control today.

And where was the Celine-esque chest-pounding from Ridge?

And... is Deacon's being crippled and healed the fastest and cheapest plot device ever or what?

Edited by Professor Soap, Jan 3, 2004 @ 1:14 AM.

LouisVuittonRULZ

LouisVuittonRULZ

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 2:31 AM

Spoilers:

Massimo puts a destructive plan in motion.
Stephanie offers Deacon some comfort.
Ridge gets a new houseguest.
Eric and Jackie have an unexpected encounter.
Bridget threatens to end her engagement to Oscar.

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 6:57 AM

Some things I thought were interesting from the interview with Joseph Marcel.

Massimo and I have a long history together, we were in the Merchant Navy together and. I really am his assistant rather than [the butler], but nobody knows except the audience and so I'm very, I was going to say sneaky, let's say I'm very observant for Massimo.

SC_Monique: So even Jackie and Ridge and Nick don't know the history and the connection between the two of them.

Joseph Marcell: None of them know. The only person who will get an inkling as what their relationship is, is Oscar. We need Oscar for something. He tells Oscar this is my personal assistant.

SC_Monique: So Massimo and Hudson are trying to use Oscar to do something to Eric Forrester, to get him out of the picture?

Joseph Marcell: Yes, this is where it becomes personal. Eric Forrester is in our sights, yes.

And I still want Thomas to fall in love with the butler's daughter/niece.

spokesmolly

spokesmolly

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 1:22 PM

Regarding this spoiler:
Stephanie offers Deacon some comfort.

Ew. Ew. And EW.

LouisVuittonRULZ

LouisVuittonRULZ

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 5:12 PM

More spoilers:

Brooke's gone! Whose fault is it? Don't miss it when Nick and Ridge come face to face!
Why does Massimo threaten Eric? And what does Eric do about it?
Has Deacon lost his inspiration? What happens when he tries to walk?
Bridget has a romantic surprise for Oscar!

juliorama

juliorama

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 11:28 AM

Where is Rick? Ya'd think he might have an interest in some of the current SLs.

chezhdchick

chezhdchick

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 9:25 AM

If Nick and Ridge want someone to blame in the "you drove Brooke away," wars, maybe they should blame their mother's. Particularly Jackie. That woman's baby fever and freakish obsession with her son seems to me to be the main person in this saga that made Brooke uncomfortable with the situation. Hell, I was uncomfortable WATCHING her quiz Brooke about her marital sexual problems.

jird

jird

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 1:58 PM

Not that this is news, but Ridge is the assiest ass who ever assed. Each day he gets worse and dumber. I can't believe how he's acting as though Nick is a bad person for refusing to give up all rights to his own child -- I would love to have seen Ridge's reaction if Nick had suggested that Brooke give up HER rights to the baby and let Nick raise it with some other woman, yet Ridge seems to think Nick should do the same thing. And that whole tired bit about how it being all Nick's fault that he and Brooke slept together. Gack. Why do I watch this show again?

chezhdchick

chezhdchick

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 2:41 PM

WORD. But then again, isn't this the exact same thing Brooke and her minions demanded Deacon do with his parental rights to Hope? Heck, it's the same thing that's happening on GH with Zander's rights to his and Liz' child. She and her husband, Ric (who I still call "HEY WHIPPLE," just to be a snot, since he's being played by Rick Hearst and I can't stand the character he's playing), are trying to get him to drop all rights, even offering a disgusting "generous stipend" if Zander walks away.

Why is it all or nothing on these stupid shows? Why do none of these shows (except for ATWT) believe in visitation or sharing custody of kids? At least on ATWT, Hal and Em share custody of Daniel with Margo and Tom, and Carly and Jack share custody of Parker with Hal and Emily. AND....what a CONCEPT...it's not a big deal, in fact it's a great plot device to explain why the kid isn't around. "Oh, he's with his father today," as opposed to Brooke, who has sole custody of Hope, but who we assume is having a nanny raise her since we never see the kid while her self-absorbed mother takes raod trips to find new and exciting places to bang Ridge in.

LouisVuittonRULZ

LouisVuittonRULZ

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 4:02 PM

Ronn Moss is a terrible actor, but that isn't news to anyone here. His wrath today at Nick was hysterical; that method-acting is too much for Ronn to handle I think.

starrynight5

starrynight5

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 7:36 PM

LouisVuittonRULZ, the only "method" RM can remotely be familiar with is the type of birth control Ridge and Brooke must be using because that woman hasn't seen a birth control pill, diaphragm or condom in the last 15 years.

But total word on your post and chezhdchick's. Baby battles are becoming ubiquitous on soaps. It's horrible and trivializes the trauma custody fights and forced abandonment have on kids growing up without one of their parents. I'm totally sick of it, not to mention bored.

And why oh why wasn't Stephanie and Eric over at Darla's bedside last week impatiently awaiting the arrival of the TRUE FORRESTER HEIR? Asshats.

Marabet

Marabet

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 9:25 PM

And why oh why wasn't Stephanie and Eric over at Darla's bedside last week impatiently awaiting the arrival of the TRUE FORRESTER HEIR? Asshats.

[sarcasm]Well, it was only a girl, born to the Number Two son. Why should they care about that?[/sarcasm] (This sarcasm is directed at the show, not at you, starrynight5.)

TheXanMan

TheXanMan

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 10:54 PM

SUPERWORD. I would expect that kind of thing from Peeping Tom Eric, but not from Stephanie. I know she worships Ridge, but still, she'd be there, no matter HOW much drama was going on with The Gaping Cooter.

Professor Soap

Professor Soap

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 1:35 AM

"Congratulations, Nick, you RUINED my life... now... get the HELLL out of here. Damn you! Damn you, Paaayne!"

B & B is in a serious stall.

After some fairly interesting months and stories it's now collapsed into this crap.

Of course, they'll never explain why Brooke didn't just morning-after-it or have an abortion even though we're supposed to understand her Pro-Life stance as explained during stories past.

I can't believe how bad this has gotten.