Tamra's OC Wedding

• Please log in to reply

159 replies to this topic

KittyMarthaPoo

KittyMarthaPoo

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 6:04 PM

Share some wedding fun as Tamra Barney of The Real Housewives of Orange County plans her wedding (her third) to Eddie Judge. Hilarity & hijinks surely will ensue as we follow our favorite "truck driver with tits" to the altar where there no doubt will be some a few laughs & also tears as true love conquors all for "the hottest Housewife of the OC". A dlido at a restaurant for our Mom, anybody? /end snark

DrivingSideways

DrivingSideways

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 6:12 PM

I love how in the commercial she says "Are you calling me trash?"  Tammy, we've been calling you that for years!

They couldn't have thought of a better title for this show?  How about "Naked Wasted Nuptials"?  "Cysting and Deceasing to be Single"?  "The Beaner and the Beard"?  (that was a reference to Tamra's slur, not my own!)

But sigh... I'm Bravo's bitch so I'll be watching.

JGrabbyHands

JGrabbyHands

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:36 PM

Awkward to watch Tamra's reaction to Eddie's lap dance.  While I understand why she is upset, what did she expect would happen when her fiance celebrated his bachelor party at a strip club? Shit got AWKWARD.

Loved how clinical Terry Dubrow was about the naked women at the strip club.  

I spy Heather McDonald from Chelsea Lately.  Hey, girl, hey!

Edited by JGrabbyHands, Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:38 PM.

SunBun

SunBun

Fanatic

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:57 PM

Awkward to watch Tamra's reaction to Eddie's lap dance.  While I understand why she is upset, what did she expect would happen when her fiance celebrated his bachelor party at a strip club? Shit got AWKWARD.

Loved how clinical Terry Dubrow was about the naked women at the strip club.  

Terry had a point about the strippers.
And they're only businesswomen making a quick buck by charming men and grinding against them.
What's the deal with brides getting so offended by their men hitting up strip clubs for their bachelor parties anyway? I'll never understand women being soooo outraged and disgusted by strippers dancing all over their men; as Terry wisely asked, what do you think your man is up to at a strip club, filing his taxes??

And Tammmm-ruh getting all offended by drunk Eddie getting a lap dance and licking a stripper's foob? After the way she was letting a couple of Mexicans grind their junk all over her?!

Ugh...what an insecure, petty hypocrite. But then again, this *is* Tamra we're talking about here.

Love, love LOVE the "Naked Wasted Nuptials" title, hah!! Tammmm-RUHHHH!!!

Edited by SunBun, Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:57 PM.

goofygirl

goofygirl

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 9:27 PM

I thought it was funny when Tamra brought in the wedding invitations  (with a box to be HAND DELIVERED) and Eddie said something like " How much do these things cost? About a $100 bucks a piece, AND they have to be hand-delivered! How MUCH is this going to cost?  You're acting like you're some RICH BITCH getting married or something!"  And Tams gave him that DOAH! look and you could see the wheels turning... Uh, Eddie, BRAVO'S paying for this shindig, WHO CARES?

After that, I had to turn the channel.  I REFUSE to watch this crap! But, I'll still READ about it here!

And, I ADORE Naked Wasted Nuptials!!! Perfection!

Edited by goofygirl, Sep 2, 2013 @ 9:29 PM.

OaklandGirl

OaklandGirl

Fanatic

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 9:57 PM

"The Beaner and the Beard"?  (that was a reference to Tamra's slur, not my own!)

Wait.  Whaaaaaa?!  Please explain, cause I clearly missed this.

KittyMarthaPoo

KittyMarthaPoo

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 10:14 PM

"Eddie doesn't like strip clubs". Not if they're women, anyways...

I didn't need to see Eddie's feet (when he had the computer on the couch).

Love Tamra & VIcki together. They're such a hoot. Reminds me of myself & one of my closest friends from high school.

Her son Ryan is the creepiest guy ever. But look who his mom is. Not like he had any sort of great example growing up. 

Fast-forwarding to when they're saying their vows & Tam says something like, "You're taking on a lot, a woman with 4 kids & a lot of baggage." She's right. What on earth is he thinking? Yes she's cute, but he probably could find 20 other good looking women to screw who don't have all those little kids & all.

DrivingSideways

DrivingSideways

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 10:14 PM

Tamra called Eddie a beaner in an episode of RHOC in a flirty, fun way *eyeroll*

Pauline Fowler

Pauline Fowler

Fanatic

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 10:19 PM

Tamra called Eddie a beaner in an episode of RHOC in a flirty, fun way *eyeroll*

But the reference didn't survive later airings of the episode. The "beard" part is pretty obvious. I'm enjoying an edifying Walton's special as the west coast is tortured by this hot mess.

Scoobiedoobs

Scoobiedoobs

Fanatic

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 10:40 PM

I spy Heather McDonald from Chelsea Lately.

She's kinda funny.  What was she doing there?

DrivingSideways

DrivingSideways

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 10:53 PM

Is Heather tight with Tamra?  I like Heather but it's disconcerting to see her on this show.  She's way funnier than all of these women in my opinion.

WhatHappened

WhatHappened

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:00 AM

Ryan the son has not aged well at all. 

JGrabbyHands

JGrabbyHands

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:10 AM

Strangely enough, Heather McDonald also is close friends with Kris Jenner...she gets invited to Kardashian baby showers and was an attendee at Kim's wedding.

mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:45 AM

I'm so ashamed.  I watched the last half of this show.  Tamra's son Ryan is the most unfortunate-looking man I've ever seen.  He has a ratface, thinning hair (I think I would just shave that thing) which he has dyed *orange* so nobody will miss it, and a sneer that won't quit.  Poor guy.  He might turn out the nicest person on earth, but nobody will ever know it because his looks are so off-putting.

What interested me (OK, I confess, I wanted to see if Eddie had an erection, and then, *thank you* Tamra for pointing out he had a boner, but then he covered it up, what a disappointment) is the fact that nobody on this show seems to understand the difference between the experience women have with male strippers and the one men have with female strippers.  Male strippers make women *laugh*.  Female strippers give men hard-ons.  There is no equivalence, and Eddie's trying to palm off (pun intended) his boner as payback for Tamra's experiences in Mexico is ridiculous.

dangwoodchucks

dangwoodchucks

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 8:04 AM

I'm not sure I can watch this. Tamra's "I can't believe I'm getting married" in the commercial cracked me up. You can't believe it? Neither can we. You forgot to add "again" to the end.

I can't forget the hateful way she was eyeing Eddie in Bora Bora when he didn't propose at the time of her choosing. That's the same hateful look she used on Alexis, Eddie better watch himself.

suzeecat

suzeecat

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 9:08 AM

I wish they would quit insulting my intelligence with this fake "budget" BS.  Can't they find a better story line that actually exists?  I mean, everyone knows that this whole shebang is being bankrolled by Bravo.  Why bother with pretending otherwise?  Why???

MrsEvie64

MrsEvie64

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 9:54 AM

I did not realize part of a normal lap dance included putting a strippers boob in your mouth, walking around holding hands with a stripper and the man rubbing her up and down. I don't think Tamra would've minded him going to a strip club and getting a lap dance, but that seemed like an exceptionally physical encounter Eddie was having with the stripper. I wouldn't be to pleased to see my husband with another chick's boob in his mouth either.

I didn't realize Tamra's kids were that old. I wish they were filmed so we could see how they interact with Eddie.

caya

caya

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 10:32 AM

I thought there was a different OC Housewife show on last night, so I ended up watching this.  Honestly, I don't know if Tamra is getting a better husband in Eddie than she had in Simon.  Eddie seems just as controlling.  First, he gives her crap about not telling her every last detail of her Mexico party, to the point of pulling her away from a table full of people to do so.  Then he has some revenge with the stripper, complete with erection.  It was stupid of Tamra to go to that club but I'm not sure how it went from an inappropriate lap dance to not being able to trust Tamra.   I think Tamra is going to find herself on the losing end of many power plays by this guy.

Hammaboo

Hammaboo

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 10:47 AM

I gave it 5 minutes and had to change the channel.  I just couldn't care enough to keep watching.

DrivingSideways

DrivingSideways

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 10:52 AM

I think the show would actually be more entertaining if they were honest about the budget - i.e. the negotiations in getting everything comped.  We all know it's fake, and I think it would be interesting to see how they worked all of that out, and even if they made it a challenge like, "How can we have a fabulous St Regis wedding for free?"

Lucygirl2

Lucygirl2

Fanatic

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 11:00 AM

The stripper thing was just ridiculous!  My husband & I have a don't ask, don't tell policy in regards to bachelor party/strip clubs.  My hubby & son (he's 19) went to one recently.  I was quick to tell my son that I don't want any of the details of the evening.  When they got home my son came in to tell me goodnight, gave me a hug & whispered in my ear that dad didn't go anywhere near the stripper stage.  He didn't seem to understand that I really didn't care.  I'm not a jealous person & I trust my husband.

That seems to be Tamra & Eddie's problems, they really don't have trust in each other.  The rest of the wives seemed to understand that it was harmless fun.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 11:13 AM

goofygirl

I REFUSE to watch this crap! But, I'll still READ about it here!

I'm with you goofygirl.  I no longer have the patience to sit through ANY of the HW's reunions anymore  or these spin off weddings but I do like to hear what happen.  The comments on here are excellent.  I feel like I watched the episode without really watching the episode.

B2H

B2H

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 11:22 AM

So can we get the name of the thread changed to "Naked Wasted Nuptials" 

It's utterly perfect.

Hammaboo and Goofygirl, I'm with you.  I watched about 10 minutes of this last night - the part with the wedding planner - as I was trying to wind down after the long weekend.  No more for me. 

But the title change would be perfect...

sheetmoss

sheetmoss

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:00 PM

What interested me (OK, I confess, I wanted to see if Eddie had an erection, and then, *thank you* Tamra for pointing out he had a boner, but then he covered it up, what a disappointment) is the fact that nobody on this show seems to understand the difference between the experience women have with male strippers and the one men have with female strippers.  Male strippers make women *laugh*.  Female strippers give men hard-ons.  There is no equivalence, and Eddie's trying to palm off (pun intended) his boner as payback for Tamra's experiences in Mexico is ridiculous.

From what I've seen of late, it's popular in some sets for females at a bachelorette parties to give the male stripper  blow jobs, so Eddie may have wondered if Tamara did so too?

I will say the show gave me the biggest laugh when  one of the 3 women upon viewing the pics of Eddie and the stripper started shrieking--she sounded like Schwartz's mom on the phone in A Christmas Story after she was told her son taught Ralphie the word fuck.

Edited by sheetmoss, Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:02 PM.

mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:34 PM

From what I've seen of late, it's popular in some sets for females at a bachelorette parties to give the male stripper  blow jobs

I'm speechless.

luckyroll3

luckyroll3

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:49 PM

From what I've seen of late, it's popular in some sets for females at a bachelorette parties to give the male stripper  blow jobs

I'm speechless.

Google Dancing Bear parties (from your home computer!!).  It happens, and in some pretty "public" (i.e. outside of strip clubs) places too.  Quite disturbing...

I also vote for Naked Wasted Nuptials!  I can't really stand Tamra, so I don't think I will keep up with this one.

iamhere

iamhere

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 2:25 PM

Eddie seemed about as interested in the stripper as he does with Tamra. I just don't see any chemistry between them. He never acts into her. I could buy that she's his beard, but I don't see why. To make Simon jealous? Is he just more reserved on camera? Opposites attract?

I think the title should be "Tammy Sues Getting Married" or something with a punch. "Tamra's OC Wedding" is as boring as it sounds.  At least "I Dream of Nene" has a cute title. I'm sick of these Bravo weddings (yet I still half-watched while I was cleaning). I'll gag if Slade and Gretchen get one.

Edited by iamhere, Sep 3, 2013 @ 2:27 PM.

Linky Loo

Linky Loo

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 2:42 PM

When did they re-write fairy tales and throw in strippers?

What is the budget supposed to be? One invitation is $100, not including personal delivery charges. $2500 for the cake. $300 per person for the meal (and what exactly is being served???) $6000 for the shoes (is she going to be able to wear them with each of her 3 dresses or does she need a different shoe for each dress?)

Though Eddie did suggest not inviting Gretchen and Alexis.  That would be a $1200 savings.  That could pay for ...  flowers, champs, false eye lashes?

stcroix1

stcroix1

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 3:33 PM

With a hurt knee and nothing else to watch on tv I suffered through the mess that was Tamra's OC Wedding :(   I'm ashamed I did.  What could have been a fun show with imaginative wedding plans was nothing but pure trash and fakery.  (I don't know why I expected anything different with the Tamra-Bravo machine) ''Oh dear, HOW are we going to PAY for all these totally over the top wedding plans?!?"  Do they think we're morons?  (well I guess they think if we actually watch the thing we'll believe this middle class couple(?) would actually choose to pay for their wedding for the rest of their lives by not being able to control the extravagances...)  All the pearl clutching by Tamra and Eddie insulted me-- and yet I still watched..... 

Also, how low is Andy Cohen going to bring these HW shows?  How many times do we have to hear Tamra shriek out 'Cock Ring!', 'BONER!',ect?  And Eddie doing that dance in his bathing suit seemed pretty comfortable to me--- I got the feeling he'd done that before, maybe professionally?  Maybe that's why he was 'upset' (if he really was) that Tamra had had male strippers at her bachelorette party-- maybe he knows from experience exactly what 'can' go on.  And knowing Tamra (and Bravo) I'm sure he knew it wasn't going to be a tame event.  I honestly think the whole thing is scripted-- he went on the show to get some kind of business going and if he had to get down in the dirt and be Tamra's love interest, then so be it.  He seems much more into the exercise studio than he is into her. 

One last thing--- Eddie, Pleeeaaase shave that stuff off your face!!  It looks like he got wet and dipped the bottom half of his face in a plate full of black pepper.  He's odd looking enough, no need to add to the Gah! factor.

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Sep 3, 2013 @ 4:01 PM

I did not watch either.  Reading these comments brings two words to my mind ~ trashy hooker.   It could be any of 3 people ;)