S27: Laura (Rupert's Wife)

• Please log in to reply

8 replies to this topic

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 21, 2013 @ 9:45 PM

Rupert's wife. I just know they are going to do something gross like sacrifice themselves for one another in the game and everyone will think it's romantic and I'm going to puke.

Bob Sambob

Bob Sambob

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:32 PM

Mrs. Rupert's bio. She's a veteran ... two loved one visits, plus she's gotten slobbered on by an unbathed Rupert both times.

JonTheAussiBoy2

JonTheAussiBoy2

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 14, 2013 @ 4:53 AM

As much as I dislike Rupert, I want both of them to make the merge. There, we could see Laura getting blindsided like hell, and see the fallout from Rupert. Hell, it could work the other way as well.

ratherbereading

ratherbereading

Fanatic

Posted Sep 14, 2013 @ 8:52 PM

And because I dislike Rupert, I don't want them to make the merge together. I would be okay if Laura made it but the two of them together? *shudder* I've already seen way too much of him slobering all over her. My greatest wish is to not see any more of it. Ever.

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Sep 17, 2013 @ 7:50 AM

She says her personal hero is Rupert because he's so all around great and the player she is most like is Rupert because she's so all around great.  I predict much slobbery sobbing over their mutual marvelousness.

JonTheAussiBoy2

JonTheAussiBoy2

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 20, 2013 @ 3:16 AM

............she seemed so surprised when nobody wanted her around. Not that I'm shocked that some with the surname Boneham would be self-absorbed

jersey guy 87

jersey guy 87

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 20, 2013 @ 7:46 AM

I was really the returning players would lose the challenge and send her to exile island so she and Rupert could have to face off.

BDArizona

BDArizona

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 7:47 PM

She is certainly a force in the challenges.  Love to see that biting the loved ones in the ass.

CletusMusashi

CletusMusashi

Fanatic

Posted Oct 30, 2013 @ 8:39 PM

Twenty minutes of screen time and she pissed off Queen Culpepper? Yeah, no possible way of predicting the ending of that episode, was there?

Edited by CletusMusashi, Oct 30, 2013 @ 8:40 PM.