Jeremy: 1/3 Cherokee, 2/3 Math Whiz

• Please log in to reply

17 replies to this topic

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:54 PM

He doesn't have a favorite houseguest because he's never watched the show. His mother loves the show, though, and recommended he audition. 

He says he'll miss her a lot, but that may change once he finds out what she's gotten him into. 

Edited by TWoP Howard, Jun 26, 2013 @ 5:52 PM.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:40 AM

I hope his momma caught him up on all the seasons, or else he'll be very surprised these first couple of weeks, if he makes it that far.

Imonrey

Imonrey

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:48 AM

That link takes you to Howard's profile. [Fixed, thanks—TWoP Howard]

Jeremy seems like kind of a dullard at first glance (I watched his interview too).

Edited by TWoP Howard, Jun 26, 2013 @ 5:52 PM.

dantsea

dantsea

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 5:46 PM

From his MVP voting blurb:

"My strategy in this game is to get in there and scope out the other alpha male and make him a part of my alliance. Then have the two of us make a run to the end by using a few girls as pawns along the way."

He sounds like a douche. I bet he wins.

Try Again

Try Again

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:15 PM

God I hope he wins. To be honest he's not that good looking imo.

Imonrey

Imonrey

Stalker

Posted Jun 27, 2013 @ 12:59 PM

I rather liked him when I saw his interview with Jeff, but he really annoyed me on the first episode, bragging about alliances falling at his feet. The producers are pushing him way too hard IMO.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Jun 29, 2013 @ 1:30 AM

He would've had a hot body if it weren't for that ugly-ass chest tattoo.

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 3, 2013 @ 7:36 PM

Ugh. Busted face. Busted base. Cocky too.

jonaswan2

jonaswan2

Fanatic

Posted Jul 3, 2013 @ 8:55 PM

I'm cracking up. Peunia13, girl, you should put that in the Thread Title Follies. That is too good.

Edited by jonaswan2, Jul 3, 2013 @ 8:55 PM.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jul 3, 2013 @ 9:28 PM

That guy makes my skin crawl. He's not even trying to be a Villian becasue he's just a wine drinking douce bag. I wish he, his tats & annoying voice would just leave...now....pronto! Disgusting!

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 4, 2013 @ 4:14 PM

Given the way he lied about who had first mentioned drinking the wine, and who had a large glass of it, and then believed Aaryn's lie about people getting on her case about the wine, I'm betting he'll move in on her now that David's gone. 

God, he's repulsive. 

stinamaia

stinamaia

Fanatic

Posted Jul 4, 2013 @ 4:23 PM

Horrible person.   I see no redeeming qualities.  

Kromm

Kromm

Fanatic

Posted Jul 4, 2013 @ 4:42 PM

"I don't want to be mean" appears to be code for "I'm a douchebag who's going to immediately follow this statement with something mean (and usually incredibly sexist)".

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 4, 2013 @ 8:21 PM

Given the way he lied about who had first mentioned drinking the wine, and who had a large glass of it, and then believed Aaryn's lie about people getting on her case about the wine, I'm betting he'll move in on her now that David's gone. 

God, he's repulsive. 

The douchbag probably thinks he's chivalrous. Of course, it's selective depending on which girl he thinks he can nail because he had no problem being an ass to the have not gals.
Jase and Nick called, they want their alpha bb schick back.

Cockapoo2

Cockapoo2

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2013 @ 3:35 PM

What a douche! And a big bully with an enormous ego (can't figure out why tho...seems a bit of a loser)

Kromm

Kromm

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2013 @ 4:09 PM

He's definitely the one most people would be afraid to be left alone in a room with (especially if you are a woman).

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Jul 19, 2013 @ 8:01 PM

Helen was right- his "personality" for the final week of his game probably would have gotten him far. AG would have been all over his dick, and he would've gone far. Lucky for us Jeremy was too arrogant to even pretend to like people the first two weeks of the game.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 21, 2013 @ 12:17 AM

He was too busy being a "champion" and a bully to bother about that part of the game.