Howard: He'll Pray With Anybody

• Please log in to reply

16 replies to this topic

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:50 PM

He's a youth counselor who will miss being away from church on Sundays

He likes Jason from Season 2 and dislikes Lisa from Season 3. Reading between the lines, he hasn't watched since Season 3. 

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:39 AM

Christian jock actor. If he can put all the skills he says he has in this interview to the test, he could make it far. But...I just have a bad feeling about him, just because I kind of like him right now.

BK1978

BK1978

Fanatic

Posted Jun 29, 2013 @ 12:43 AM

He looks like Ray Lewis' twin brother.  Throughout the first episode I kept on saying to myself that he looked like someone and then I realized it is Ray Lewis.

cujokay

cujokay

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 10, 2013 @ 1:46 PM

BK1978,

Um no, he looks NOTHING like him.  They are both big, dark complected black men and that's where the similarity ends.   When I read your post, I looked at several pictures of Ray Lewis AND THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE.

Dragonflyy6

Dragonflyy6

Fanatic

Posted Jul 10, 2013 @ 4:27 PM

Yeah, I don't see Ray Lewis at all, but facially, I do see Metta World Peace (moreso in his Ron Artest days). The eyes, the pointy nose, the lips and the facial hair.

Elevation

Elevation

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 10, 2013 @ 5:14 PM

There were a couple of times in the beginning when he had a hat (straw fedora?) on and he reminded me of Cress Williams' character, Lavon Hayes, on Hart of Dixie.

Utica

Utica

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 11, 2013 @ 12:35 AM

I hope Howard continues plays this game as a role-model to young adults (and as a contrast to the shallow & bigoted HGs this season).

Edited by Utica, Jul 11, 2013 @ 12:36 AM.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 11, 2013 @ 1:03 AM

There were a couple of times in the beginning when he had a hat (straw fedora?) on and he reminded me of Cress Williams' character, Lavon Hayes, on Hart of Dixie.

Yes, I can see that. Howard looks shorter though—or maybe he's just more bulked up and looks wider. 

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 12, 2013 @ 1:06 AM

Howard was
Spoiler

Edited by TWoP Howard, Jul 12, 2013 @ 5:52 PM.

Utica

Utica

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 15, 2013 @ 12:51 AM

Howard has a positive influence.  However... IMO, Howard’s reputation suffered some too in episode 15-8 on Sunday evening: 

Howard prefaced his conversation with Helen in the HoH room with “This is the God’s honest truth.”  However, he was only willing to talk after Helen threatened to bring Spencer into the conversation.  Howard figuratively tiptoed around the admission. Finally, Helen said it for him - that Howard voted to keep Nick. 

Then Howard said to Helen: “I will never lie to you again.”  And he promised that “I’m not lying about anything in this house.”  Helen then proceeded to correctly name all five guy members (of the Moving Company).  Howard looked Helen in the eyes and denied/lied about there ever being a guy alliance.  At least Helen knows Howard’s word isn’t always reliable. 

Kromm

Kromm

Fanatic

Posted Jul 29, 2013 @ 6:47 PM

If Howard goes home, the recap of it should be called "Howards End".

vixenstud

vixenstud

Fanatic

Posted Aug 1, 2013 @ 3:06 PM

For financial reasons I hope Howard wins the $25,000 America's Favorite check alhough it will likely be Candice.

Lucasnyc

Lucasnyc

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 11, 2013 @ 1:59 PM

I miss looking at the hotness that was Howard every week.

MrsSea

MrsSea

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 13, 2013 @ 11:14 AM

Howard just got a new job! He tweeted about it!

vixenstud

vixenstud

Fanatic

Posted Aug 13, 2013 @ 8:04 PM

Yay!  What is it Mrs Sea?

jean sophie

jean sophie

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 18, 2013 @ 12:44 PM

Howard will appear on his mom's favorite soap: 

Howard Overby Guest Stars on The Bold and The Beautiful

In the linked article he talks about his two day gig on B&B and the racism in the BB house. 

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 18, 2013 @ 7:03 PM

I'm glad that something fun has come out of this for Howard.