GinaMarie: Miss Sobbing Mean Loudmouth USA

• Please log in to reply

53 replies to this topic

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:42 PM

A Pageant Coordinator who said she would bring her "grand supreme pageant crown, makeup and clothes."

Not just her grand pageant crown, or her supreme pageant crown, but her grand supreme pageant crown. Can't wait!

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:35 AM

She's also afraid of aliens. This one's a keeper.

Imonrey

Imonrey

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:52 AM

Another one who wasn't asked who her favorite former HG was. It seems as if almost all the women this season were recruited from local nightclubs. I'm seeing several "oddballs" among the men, but all the women are so bland and generic.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:30 PM

Actually, more annoying than Rachel. I never thought it was possible. Hopefully, she isn't long for this game. Eck!

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:49 PM

Looks like Jodie Arias.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:25 PM

Well, if Elissa gets outed as Rachel's sister, at least GinaMarie will still take top honors as more annoying.  Seriously -- zip it, woman!

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jun 27, 2013 @ 12:01 AM

And we got to see the (humongous, ridiculously tacky) grand supreme crown! 

PreTense

PreTense

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 27, 2013 @ 9:05 AM

Holy crap but she's annoying.  Check that, annoying would be a step up for her.  On her best day she might spot annoying just as it turns the corner a block ahead as it tries to avoid her.  And she's a beauty pageant coach/coordinator.  What does she teach the little unfortunates who come under her care -- how to burp the alphabet?  I dislike her even more than Rachel II, the Wrath of Reilly.  And that's saying something. Seriously, this chick has to go.

Edited by PreTense, Jun 27, 2013 @ 9:17 AM.

sophygurl

sophygurl

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:25 PM

I ... still like her.

Way Wes Jr

Way Wes Jr

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:34 AM

So conflicted ... she's obnoxious, but I kind of like her (just off of the first episode.)  She reminds me of Ashley Tisdale - I think, all of those kid-show blonds start to run together.

I wonder if "miss Grand Supreme Pageant" recognizes that she is in the house with a REAL Miss Louisiana USA.  [I've always put the Miss America pageant above the Miss USA one, but still, "royalty" is "royalty."]

Pico

Pico

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 3, 2013 @ 2:40 PM

First Aaryn and now Gina Marie. Reality tv is wrecking careers left and right.

http://www.tmz.com/2...ay-job-pageant/

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jul 3, 2013 @ 3:13 PM

And, the hits keep on coming. I guess we could call this hash tag "reality". LOL!!

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Jul 3, 2013 @ 3:26 PM

I am so happy to see people pay some consequences for their actions. Good for her bosses!

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2013 @ 12:05 AM

She is so annoying with her illogical garbage spewed riddled with cusses and honking obnoxious voice.

georgiadawg

georgiadawg

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 8, 2013 @ 1:23 PM

Gah. What a winner. Fuckin' this, fuckin' that. Sweetie, when guessing what sex is like with you, the phrase "throwing a hot dog down a hallway" comes to mind.

Malachi

Malachi

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 8, 2013 @ 3:03 PM

Ugh. I grew up on Staten Island. People like GinaMarie are the predominant reason I moved away as fast as I possibly could. This girl is a disgrace. (My family is really nice though and not like that at all)

Caroma

Caroma

Fanatic

Posted Jul 9, 2013 @ 1:37 PM

I always thought of Staten Island girls as a cross between Brooklyn and Jersey girls, with their accents and fashion sense literally bridging the space between them. As someone from another outer boro (the Bronx), I always wonder where they go when they dare to recruit a New Yorker who--gasp--doesn't live in Manhattan. I think they went to that big mall in the center of SI, heard shattering glass, and went to find the person whose voice was doing it.

We deserve better, and so does SI, it's mostly lovely esp. the Snug Harbor complex. 

ETA: I just remembered a cool outer-boro CBS reality chick--Sabrina Thompson from SURVIVOR, from Brooklyn. She didn't win but she made it to final 3. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself. 

Edited by Caroma, Jul 9, 2013 @ 1:39 PM.

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 10, 2013 @ 12:38 AM

I'm no prude when it comes to cursing and not the most eloquent but...
She is a bigot, sewer mouth, mundane mall rat. I wonder why she's clinging all over Nick.

"Eye fawking think that fawking batch...anyhaw...do ya like me?"

steve91199

steve91199

Stalker

Posted Jul 12, 2013 @ 6:46 PM

I don't think I've ever fully appreciated that "tasting your tears" scene on South Park until I watched GM "screamcry" (tm Dan Gheesling) last night.

Millamant90

Millamant90

Just Tuned In

Posted Jul 12, 2013 @ 6:48 PM

Surely I can't be the first person to note that GinaMarie might just as well be a Cheri Oteri character on SNL?

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:46 AM

She is having a nervous breaksown over Nick, a guy she knew 2 weeks and apathetic to her, and this dumbass is

Spoiler

LOL!!!

Edited by TWoP Howard, Jul 13, 2013 @ 9:04 PM.
Added spoiler bars

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Jul 15, 2013 @ 5:46 AM

I can't watch her with her pierced tongue. It's so annoying & ugly. IMO! Why do people do that?

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 15, 2013 @ 11:36 PM

Damn Gina Marie without make up looks like Witchy Poo.

http://www.google.co...OB7ObyAGJ54HIDQ

There's a link loves but it's some ugly hag from a show called HR Puff and Stuff my uncle watched.

Edited by Petunia13, Jul 15, 2013 @ 11:39 PM.

thalia ann

thalia ann

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 20, 2013 @ 1:41 PM

last night, to my chagrin, I kept thinking about GinaMarie, and how she thinks she is one of the more beautiful girls in the house.  the thing is, I think she could be an attractive woman in her early 30s, if she wasn't trying so hard to be 23.  If BB could just bring in one of those before and after stylists.  Cut her hair to chin length, change the color to just a shade or two lighter than her natural shade, add some highlights.  Teach her how to apply make up with a brush and not a trowel.  give her some age appropriate clothes.  And Voila!

Okay, she'll still have the mouth and what it spews, but I really think the girl needs help. 

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:32 PM

Photographs of her never look the same as she appears on the show, to me.  I think you are correct that she does herself no favors with her hair color, skin color, and wardrobe.  She just looks rough.

Jgmes2001

Jgmes2001

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 22, 2013 @ 8:45 AM

I'm actually very worried about what will happen to GinaMarie when she leaves the show. She had a nervous breakdown because a guy she knew for three weeks (and showed no interest in her at all) went away. Now she keeps saying all she has left is her job. How on earth will she react when she realizes she ruined her career by spewing racist comments on camera?

Utica

Utica

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 22, 2013 @ 2:19 PM

GM pioneered that bent-back froyo eating method in the Have Not competition.   Prior to GinaMarie, HGs were turning their head sideways to the dispenser or eating froyo out of their hands.  Howard was sometimes eating froyo out of the bottom collection tray and going at it hard with his hands up against the machine - looked like he was eating, mmmm, something else lol. Amanda said what GM was doing was disgusting.  However, when the horn rang for the teams to switch-out:  McCrae, Elissa, and Helen all immediately copycatted GM's technique.  None of those four became Have Nots this week.  Good job GinaMarie ;)

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jul 23, 2013 @ 7:34 AM

I just did a little experiment.  When I should be doing the grown up thing and getting ready for work, I choose stupid Big Brother shit to do.

While GM was giving her speech up in the HOH room on why she should stay (last nights BBAD), I timed her for a minute and counted how many times she said, "you know" during that whole minute.

31 times folks.  She said "you know" during a speech 31 times in 1 minute.

I knew the shots game (have a shot every time...) wouldn't work in this case.  I was right, there'd be no time to pour a new shot.

I thought pageant teach you all that stuff, you know, how, you know, to stop, you know, repeating you know, words, you know.

Petunia13

Petunia13

Fanatic

Posted Jul 23, 2013 @ 11:11 AM

It's always "you know" and "mutherfuckin'" and "bitch" in a honking voice and punctuated with a stupid brittle bray.

This a woman paid to teach young girls charm and feminity.

LOL that she thinks she has a chance with Nick!

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Jul 24, 2013 @ 4:31 AM

Her job as Pageant Coordinator probably just entails setting up the lights and putting out the deli meat.