00. 2013 Tubey Watercooler Discussion

• Please log in to reply

70 replies to this topic

johchi

johchi

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 18, 2013 @ 10:18 AM

Under the category Character Who Least Deserved Their Death, Sylvia Jefferies is listed for Nashville. Sylvia Jefferies is the actress's name. The character is Jolene Barnes.

hadapurpura

hadapurpura

Fanatic

Posted Jul 20, 2013 @ 7:13 PM

I think in light of recent events, no matter the outcome of the semifinals voting, Cory Monteith's name should be withdrawn from the category of "best performance by an inanimate object".

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Jul 22, 2013 @ 1:57 PM

Just out of curiosity - how were the nominees in the "Best Show/Actor/Actress from 2003-12" picked?  Because, especially for the actor and actress ones, the choices seem very random.  Some very interesting exclusions and inclusions - not a criticism, I'm just curious where the nominees came from, since I don't remember those being categories we could suggest nominees for. (also, to echo the poster above me - it seems in poor taste to leave Cory Monteith in the "Worst Actor of 2003-12" category, regardless of the outcome)

Edited by bparhad, Jul 22, 2013 @ 1:59 PM.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 22, 2013 @ 5:49 PM

From the front page and the Tubey Awards page:

Nominees for the 10th anniversary polls were based on the top three vote-getters in each of these categories since the Tubeys began in 2004.

riley702

riley702

Fanatic

Posted Jul 29, 2013 @ 6:22 PM

When does the next round of voting start? I see people complaining about not being able to vote, but I see all categories as locked, with the last posts back in June.

dcalley

dcalley

Fanatic

Posted Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:40 PM

Sadly (to me), the Tubeys no longer take place in the forums; they are here. You missed the culling rounds but are in time for the finals.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jul 30, 2013 @ 1:48 AM

The locked threads you see were used to collect nominations back in June. 

riley702

riley702

Fanatic

Posted Aug 1, 2013 @ 5:04 PM

Thanks, guys.

dcalley

dcalley

Fanatic

Posted Apr 1, 2014 @ 3:38 AM

I was thinking of Tubeys past and remembered being upset that Audrey's (24) white coat getting slashed and covered in blood didn't win "worst crime against fashion" in 2006, was it? I was amused that it was an actual crime against a fashionable item rather than some awful outfit that just existed.

The Mad Maple

The Mad Maple

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 6:27 AM

Are we doing a final round of Tubeys before the forum shuts down, or is this it?

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Moderator

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 1:45 PM

No staff to run Tubeys = no Tubeys. We're down to one person working full time, so it's not going to happen. Sorry!