Pretty Wicked Moms

• Please log in to reply

109 replies to this topic

kerrey92

kerrey92

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 8, 2013 @ 2:27 PM

I've looked and looked here for a thread on this crazy ass show and haven't seen one.  Dear God these women make Kim Zolciak look like June Cleaver.  What a bunch of a-holes.  

arejay

arejay

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 8, 2013 @ 2:40 PM

oh, YAY!   I thought I might have been the only one that watched.   

kitkat68

kitkat68

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 8, 2013 @ 2:57 PM

While watching this I was reminded why I don't want to go to my high school reunions. 

RacheltheGreat

RacheltheGreat

Fanatic

Posted Jun 8, 2013 @ 3:09 PM

Note to Nicole(?)-if you don't want your husband finding out you much you spent on the party then stop talking about it on camera. 

There's something horribly sad about a grown woman displaying her generic, Say Yes to the Dress wedding gown in her house.  The wedding day is done, Sweet Pea.  Get over it.

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:23 AM

Finally a thread! I was beginning to think I was the only one who watched this!

That Emily is a real piece of work. She talks like a man w/ gum in his mouth. I thought she was trying to sound like Harvin and Meyer from Big Rich Atlanta. And how sad that she doesn't let her husband sleep in his own bed. I know people that co-sleep, but both parents are in the bed. She even has her BFF (who else has trouble telling them apart btw?) in there, but not her husband. She claims she overcompensates because she works so much. Here's an idea - DON'T. She owns a boutique - how much work can that be? Does she do everything there, or does she have a staff? Could she not bring her daughter and play w/ her in the back until a customer comes in? I honestly think she LIKES working away from her family so much.

And she kept saying she didn't like people judging her, but she was being super judgemental herself - scoffing at nursing for a year. Hello, that's the AAP recommendation!

I really hope she and Nichole don't make over Meredith. I think she is pretty and a lot more natural than the rest of them.

Is there some rule in these circles you have to name your kids a name no one else has? Aimze. Ledger. McKinley. Just saying....

Note to Nicole(?)-if you don't want your husband finding out you much you spent on the party then stop talking about it on camera.

LOL! I know, right? She said he would divorce her if he knew how much she spent....better pack your bags, honey!

Edited by ghoulina, Jun 10, 2013 @ 2:48 PM.

kerrey92

kerrey92

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 10, 2013 @ 2:38 PM

So Nicole is just so dumb and looks like she's on something.  One upping first year old birthday party is the height of insecurity methinks.  And girlfriend doesn't understand how this whole being on TV works if she thinks the hubby isn't going to see that she drastically overspent on that stupid party.  

And egads Emily is a sight.  She's got raging insecurity issues wrapped in a mean girl topped with a lot of bitch.  Her "we're so fabulous" and having a bestie at her side at all times smacks of someone who is not self assured enough to make her own way.  She seems like the type who pushes people away by acting all tough and bitchy but it's actually masking her intense inferiority she feels inside.  I'd say she's doing the same thing to her husband.  If she doesn't start inviting him back to her bed, he will find a bed to be invited into!

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jun 10, 2013 @ 4:36 PM

This is one of those shows where I watch and think "I can't believe people openly say this shit when they know they're going to be shown saying it on TV."   So many awful superficial bitchy women.  Emily is definitely the worst, though.  I'm guessing she's just not that into her husband beyond whatever social/economic advantage there was to marrying him, and now that she's gotten a baby out of him, she's done.  

The really horrifying part is, I'd imagine most people would put what they think is their best face forward if they were being filmed.  If that's the case here, can you imagine what horrors of their personalities they're holding back here?? 

Gigi43

Gigi43

Fanatic

Posted Jun 10, 2013 @ 4:41 PM

This show is like watching the futures of the Long Island Princess cast.

WhineandCheez

WhineandCheez

Fanatic

Posted Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:56 AM

I can hear the thud thud thud of the hooves of the 4th and Final Horseman of the Apocolypse coming through my TV screen as I watch this show. Random thoughts:

1.  Queen Bee is 29?  Try 39.  All that makeup, tanning and dye jobs just make you look older ladies! (reference real Housewives of Anywhere).  I was waiting for her to get extensions for her bald-headed little girl.  You know she is the type to do that. And her dentist husband apparently goes to bed wearing a T shirt advertising his dental clinic in 2000 font letters. 

2.  QB's faithful Succubus/ BFF looks just like Isla Fischer, especially in that Shopoholic movie she did

3.  Mom who had the Mad Hatter Tea Party is absolutely gorgeous but absolutely and totally immobilized by Botox.  And regret.

4.  This is all 10,000% scripted because no one talks about each other like that on TV and expects to get away with it.  Remember when reality TV was real?  It used to be so much fun!!

Tanya1959

Tanya1959

Fanatic

Posted Jun 11, 2013 @ 10:32 AM

I'm speechless.  The Boutique owner and her gal pal are what every parent prays their child will NOT turn out to be.   Their antics should be mortifing to their husbands.  Listen up guys you can get a piece of ass anywhere why subject yourselves to such tacky women that lack any redeeming qualities.  And yes those 2 look at least 10 years older than they are.  Emiy??? doesn't seem like she can be bothered with her child during her waking hours.  This show gave me the willies.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jun 11, 2013 @ 2:07 PM

1.  Queen Bee is 29?  Try 39.  All that makeup, tanning and dye jobs just make you look older ladies! (reference real Housewives of Anywhere).

I missed that. 29?  Damn.  I would have put her at my age, easily, and I'm 40.  With as ridiculously superficial as she seems, I'm surprised she doesn't do something about trying to turn back the hands of time there.  

ShowtimeSynergy

ShowtimeSynergy

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 11, 2013 @ 3:59 PM

When Emily talks she reminds me of Kristen Wiig doing an impersonation on SNL.

jenifaohjenny

jenifaohjenny

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 11, 2013 @ 6:46 PM

Did the Alpha Mom have something going on with her eye? Kept trying to figure that out the entire episode!

Where do they find these awful people to be on TV?

Edited by jenifaohjenny, Jun 11, 2013 @ 6:47 PM.

Amberosia

Amberosia

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:31 AM

Oh, so glad to see I'm not the only nut out here actually watching this. Shame on me since when I first saw the commercial for it aired I even said "I'm not watching that..."  and yet here I am. I probably knew then I was lying...

I actually loved the bit at the make-up lunch when Emily(?) called Miranda (?) out on referring to Swank as Skank, complete with Miranda telling boldfaced lies about never having done any such thing with the editors splicing in scenes of her doing exactly that repeatedly. Right to the point of actually being able to finish one of her sentences with the TH scene. That was a special sort of hilarious to me, and I hope they keep that up. 

I can pretty much get what Nicole's husband was saying, but I didn't really care for the way he went about it. I guess he doesn't want to condone his wife being fake with a bunch of other fake bitches, but I'm pretty sure his wife is a grown woman. If he didn't want to go that's fine, but he didn't see he wasn't going, he said we aren't going. Excuse me? Why couldn't she go to the party if she wanted to when she was invited and accepted. And the baby shouldn't have had to miss out, it was technically a kids party in that it was thrown for a child and other children would be attending.

Plus, I really think that friend on the phone was just stirring shit. First she said she heard from one of the employees that Emily can't stand Nicole and that she got the information when she had gone to Swank "yesterday". But when Nicole said they had the make-up lunch yesterday, the friend said she was at Swank this morning. I'm calling BS.

DesiLu

DesiLu

Fanatic

Posted Jun 12, 2013 @ 1:47 AM

I really hope this is a fake,scripted show and these "moms" are all actors. Who in the hell wears shit like that to a kids party?
I have 2 grown kids and 2 young grand kids and have been to and thrown many, many kid parties and I never told my guests what to wear and usually wore jeans and a t shirt with my hair in a sloppy ponytail because I was running ragged.
These women can't be real. Can they?

Usually with a show like this, there is one "character" that is likable but not on this one. I thought Meredith (? the one dressed like Marilyn) was ok the first time around but ahe joined the bitch side fast.

loxie 28

loxie 28

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:58 AM

Someone needs to inform these women that high school is over.  Their immature, catty behavior makes the Real Housewives look like etiquette instructors.  How do those husbands put up with those horrid women?

My own immaturity makes me smirk inside when I notice the "Queen Bee" Emily is really the ugliest lady of the bunch, but she doesn't see it.

Linds09

Linds09

Fanatic

Posted Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:50 AM

Does brunette Nicole have a glass eye? Seriously, what is wrong with her eye? Dude, it's excessive but I'd suck up to get an invite to a party like that lol.

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Jun 13, 2013 @ 7:50 AM

Oh my gosh, that Emily has got to be one of the most shallow, vapid, narcissistic people I have ever seen. Surely that has to be an act. I mean, really, that birthday party? I'm pretty sure her 2-year-old does not think Hollywood glamor is "fabulous". I'm sure she had no idea what that party was even about. It was clearly a party for Emily. I didn't see any fun kid games or activities. She should take a page from Tori Spelling - if you want to blow a ton of cash on kid's party, at least have awesome things for KIDS to do. Bouncy houses, trains, petting zoos, etc.

She really seems uninterested in her child. The time she does spend w/ her is sleeping time - so there's barely any interaction there. It was such a contrast to see Aimze's nanny getting her ready for the party, while the other mothers got their own kids ready and had fun with them.

And I am sick of seeing Nicole at Emily's side non-stop. Her poor husband. He is clearly just there to make the babies and pay the bills. I do wonder if Nicole got married and had a kid of her own, would their friendship be the same? Also, do those two own any other earrings? I assume those golden dangly things are from her store?

I'm so sick of Emily calling Miranda "fake". Their husbands are life long friends. What is she supposed to do? Walk into the party and tell you off??? Trust me, no one hates being fake nice more than me. But she is trying to keep the peace for her husband's sake. I get it.

Now, I do think once Nicole B's husband put his foot down about the party, Nicole B should have called Emily and let her know. But Emily was making a much bigger deal out of it. I am pretty sure Aimze had no clue they weren't there. It would be different if the kids were older and legitimate friends - not we play alongside each other when our moms tote us around. She brought a gift, she apologized, move on.

And while I would probably never comment directly to another mom about it, I totally had to agree about the soda thing. YIKES!

Best part of the show - watching Emily clean up all that dog poop!

I can pretty much get what Nicole's husband was saying, but I didn't really care for the way he went about it. I guess he doesn't want to condone his wife being fake with a bunch of other fake bitches, but I'm pretty sure his wife is a grown woman. If he didn't want to go that's fine, but he didn't see he wasn't going, he said we aren't going. Excuse me? Why couldn't she go to the party if she wanted to when she was invited and accepted. And the baby shouldn't have had to miss out, it was technically a kids party in that it was thrown for a child and other children would be attending.

He kept going back and forth between "we're not going" and "I'm not going". I think he probably would have been fine if she went alone. I think Nicole probably didn't want to go herself and was glad to use her husband as a scapegoat.

Usually with a show like this, there is one "character" that is likable but not on this one. I thought Meredith (? the one dressed like Marilyn) was ok the first time around but ahe joined the bitch side fast.

I am wondering if they're trying to have Marci fill that roll? She has been a bit neutral so far. We shall see. For me, it will probably be a "lesser of evils" thing w/ Nicole B. being the one I can relate the most to. We shall see.

313Mary

313Mary

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:04 PM

Why oh why do all these reality show people let their dogs shit in their houses?!

These women are terrible, but I liked that they weren't afraid to start crap with each other either. Man, anything to be relevant on a tv show I guess.

SnarkKitty

SnarkKitty

Fanatic

Posted Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:55 PM

313Mary

Thank you! I was coming to post about that, shocked of all the things mentioned that wasn't one of them. It's bad enough when it's little dogs, but from those horses, good lord. I just can't with these shows and these shitting animals. That's a freaking dealbreaker right there. Train your damned dogs! And walk them, or hire someone to do it, you have enough damned money. Don't just give them a room to shit in like that's the whole game plan right there. UGH! Nasty!!!

What must that place smell like on a regular basis?

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:56 PM

Why oh why do all these reality show people let their dogs shit in their houses?!

Well, it seems like most of them are very self-involved people who don't realize an animal has to go to the bathroom until after it already has.

HelloOutThere

HelloOutThere

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 13, 2013 @ 3:42 PM

Another show I can't believe I'm commenting on /slash/ can't believe I watch.

I missed the first episode so this past episode was my first. It's gonna be a wild ride. Nicole B appears to me to look much older than the rest of the group (except the "Cher" woman -- forgot her name). Maybe she's just more ragged and the same age. Agree that something is wonky with her eyes. She also reminds me of a celebrity or other well-known personality, but I can't put my finger on who exactly.

Loved the juxtaposition between the husbands hanging out drinking beer while the women bitched at eachother. I realize the men have been friends for years, but I always enjoy side-by-side comparisons about how groups of men interact vs. groups of women. And...sorrybutIthinkNicoleB.'shusbandiskindofhot. There, I said it. He does seem to be quite the drama queen though.

I've noticed that the Georgia Department of Economic Development (georgia.org) is involved in some of these new shows. I see their logo at the end of this show, as well as at the end of "Married To Medicine." I wonder if they care that their state is being represented by groups of insufferable bitches?

Ooga

Ooga

Just Tuned In

Posted Jun 14, 2013 @ 8:20 AM

I cannot believe I watched/I am going to  this show. I fully realize by watching this show I am contributing to the problem of these terrible show(s) creation. I only saw part of the Aimzewood birthday party episode. Emily needs do something about those teeth, they are way too big for her mouth and she cannot talk around them. Emily's husband is a dentist?! Did he do that to her teeth and can he fix it, it was horrible. I tend to give moms about when it comes to how & what you feed your child, but giving them pop, come on! I think she gave her child that pop just to cause controversy in addition to being dumb and lazy. Watching Emily pick up that dog poo was awesome. Emily is just one of the most awful characters on one of these shows right now. 

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Jun 14, 2013 @ 8:22 AM

I think she gave her child that pop just to cause controversy in addition to being dumb and lazy.

I don't know....the way Aimze was reaching for it made it seem like it was something she really knew and wanted.

technorebel

technorebel

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 14, 2013 @ 9:09 AM

This show is as trashy as I thought it would be. I did have to laugh, though, at Emily's line, "The hardest part of being a mom is having to keep another human being alive.". Good thing she has a nanny. Her husband seemed so normal, compared to her. That makes me think she's just putting on a character for the show.

It seems as if every reality show about women has one who declares herself the "Queen Bee", as if it were elected position. Does anybody really do that in real life? I can't imagine me doing that with my friends. They'd laugh their heads off.

I kind of get where Emily was coming from about giving her child a little soda. You get tired of lectures from the granola moms.

MacabreParlor

MacabreParlor

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 14, 2013 @ 2:59 PM

I was so embarrassed for Meredith in that wig... ugh. 

Nicole's wonky eye combined with her glassy stare is so distracting.

All of these women look a good 5-10 (20) years older than their husbands. 

I can't seem to form any other opinions about the women yet, I think I might be in denial that I'm actually watching this show.

Edited by MacabreParlor, Jun 14, 2013 @ 3:00 PM.

Amber4481

Amber4481

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 15, 2013 @ 5:01 PM

I agree that Emily's earrings are distracting. The first scene she wore them in I was thinking they were kind of cool, but then she kept wearing them. The her bestie showed up wearing them in silver. Seriously, if you're supposed to be the "fashion mom" you might want to mix it up a bit.

Also, Meredith said she was a stay at home mom. Then she said when her and her husband decided to have kids they said the kid would fit into their schedule not the other way around. So what the hell did you do before you had a kid, just stay at home?

goofygirl

goofygirl

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 15, 2013 @ 5:30 PM

Are there ANY women living in Atlanta that AREN'T beyotches?

fliptopbox

fliptopbox

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 18, 2013 @ 8:08 PM

Just watched this trainwreck earlier today. Oh good lord. Emily is only supposed to be 29? Coulda fooled me!

Such a mess.

Edited by fliptopbox, Jun 18, 2013 @ 8:08 PM.

WhineandCheez

WhineandCheez

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2013 @ 9:23 PM

I just want to drag a garden hose over to my TV and powerwash all the makeup off these women.  Not a natural beauty in the bunch, except maybe SuperMom, who has immobilized her eyes with Botox.  By the way, upthread someone said she looked like a celebrity-- I think it's Erin Grey? from early 90s TV.  Anyone?

Emily has these super thin stick legs.  Anorexic maybe.  Meridith was embarrassing as Marilyn, with the dark hair showing around her hairline.  Yikes.

Edited by WhineandCheez, Jun 19, 2013 @ 9:45 AM.