16-19: 2013.05.20

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

154 replies to this topic

DuckyinKy

DuckyinKy

Fanatic

Posted May 24, 2013 @ 12:33 AM

I hope someone can help me on this because it is driving me nuts. On Jacoby's Freestyle, the first two people stomping in the troupe, the female. She was in rehearsals too, and I recognize her from somewhere and I can't place where. It is driving me crazy. 

crowceilidh

crowceilidh

Fanatic

Posted May 24, 2013 @ 8:42 AM

I had the same experience DuckyinKy - I ended up thinking that she looked a lot like Will Wingfield from SYTYCD, but that could just be my brain doing that human error thing after thinking about it too long without her face in front of me...

colorstoobright

colorstoobright

Just Tuned In

Posted May 24, 2013 @ 1:07 PM

I hope someone can help me on this because it is driving me nuts. On Jacoby's Freestyle, the first two people stomping in the troupe, the female. She was in rehearsals too, and I recognize her from somewhere and I can't place where. It is driving me crazy. 

I've heard the lady in Jacoby's freestyle was on The Office before? Maybe that's where you've seen her?

DuckyinKy

DuckyinKy

Fanatic

Posted May 25, 2013 @ 2:52 PM

Oh my GOSH thank you! That's her! Her name is Ameenah Kaplan and she was one of the warehouse employees involved with Darrell for a while. Thank you, that was driving me crazy. 

Sunnyheart

Sunnyheart

Fanatic

Posted May 25, 2013 @ 3:40 PM

Oh my GOSH thank you! That's her! Her name is Ameenah Kaplan and she was one of the warehouse employees involved with Darrell for a while. Thank you, that was driving me crazy. 

Ha! Thanks from me too, colorstoobright.  I knew I had seen her before and I couldn't place her either.  Darrell had a big ol' crush on her for a while.