I fell in love even before the opening credits - common! he carried her! my Finanda heart melted omg! - so I don't have much creative critique at all. They could have all been carrying clown masks for the rest of the episode and I would have loved it anyway.
But it's been a few days now and I've calmed down some and after have watched it about ten times now I guess I can say a few things;
* I do agree Eames/Erbes was underused. I like that character so it's a shame
* The sniper was quite obvious from the start, that's the trouble when you're a tv-holic, you recognize a familiar face and know she/he won't just be used in a single scene
* Ice T will not win any Emmys but I still love him
* I actually felt bad for Escobar getting the news of his gf's death right after/during taking a beating from Fin & Amaro
* Quite surprised Rollins was holding so many secrets (hey, S14 really was the season of secrets), threaths from people she owed money, her sister's & Jeff's friend and the Dragon lady. Ouch
But he carried her! Awww. Now if there only could've been a hug too...