The other Walking Dead - Notable Walkers

• Please log in to reply

41 replies to this topic

DuckyinKy

DuckyinKy

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 11:59 AM

I got a kick out of all the Fema-Zombies shuffling around at the high school when Shane and Otis went for supplies. And when Michonne, Rick and Carl made the trip for supplies at Morgan's and saw the sign directing "Erin" where to go. And a few minutes later, a Zombie was beating on the window of their car, with a wristband on that said "Erin." 

Tricksterson

Tricksterson

Fanatic

Posted Oct 21, 2013 @ 9:48 AM

I like the Walker who was banging on the glass door with the rock because i always appreciate the ones who are a little smarter than the others.  Also the one who was being experimented on by the Governor's pet mad scientist (I'm lousy with names today).  And of course Bicycle Girl because we actually know her sad, sad story.

diebartdie

diebartdie

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 21, 2013 @ 11:17 AM

Last night's best zed award has to be given to the one who was squishing his face through the chain link fence causing his eyeball to squirt out. You go face squisher!

Doom

Doom

Stalker

Posted Oct 29, 2013 @ 11:46 AM

I have to give it to them for mossy walker at the base of the tree. That was pretty great. You just know they're going to use that scene where it reached out, in future promos. Well done, show.

Tricksterson

Tricksterson

Fanatic

Posted Oct 29, 2013 @ 12:54 PM

I also liked Bear Trap Walker.  there's a story there with her and Mossy that should be webisoded

DuckyinKy

DuckyinKy

Fanatic

Posted Oct 31, 2013 @ 12:14 AM

Speaking of Webisodes, the last installment with the doctor in the hospital? In the first episode, I think she's one against the fence with the short dark hair. 

Doom

Doom

Stalker

Posted Nov 6, 2013 @ 7:46 PM

We got a new name for the zombies - Skineaters!

JBody

JBody

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 7, 2013 @ 3:28 PM

Shout out to the lady of the house, "the deadie in the PJs", who wiped out and fell down the stairs only to be stabbed in the head after starving outside her bathroom for two days while fresh meat cowered inside.  Talk about having a bad day.

Bftww

Bftww

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 7, 2013 @ 5:08 PM

So Crazy Clara's guy was Deadie Headie Eddie?  

Firebunny

Firebunny

Fanatic

Posted Nov 11, 2013 @ 11:40 PM

I also liked Bear Trap Walker.  there's a story there with her and Mossy that should be webisoded

Is it wrong that I ship them?

Tricksterson

Tricksterson

Fanatic

Posted Nov 15, 2013 @ 11:37 AM

If you mean before they died, no.  If you mean after they died, yes.

Meredith

Meredith

Fanatic

Posted Jan 6, 2014 @ 2:57 PM

Sophia is tops for me.

I was spoiled about the barn being full of walkers and that Sophia was among them but that didn't lessen the affect on me when I saw her walk out.

Well Walker definitely had me LOL