4-13: "Ghosts" 2013.04.02

• Please log in to reply

117 replies to this topic

AimingforYoko

AimingforYoko

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 9:57 PM

Raylan has a final showdown with the Detroit mob; Boyd and Ava try to keep an incriminating secret buried.

I love it when Raylan gets pissed.

Say what you will about Winona, she knows her man. She knows that Raylan doesn't know a whole lot, but what he does know, he knows absolutely. I love that she told Nicky's men that if they left before Raylan got there, they'd live through the day. No faith in Raylan as a husband or a father, absolute faith in him as a lawman.

Figured Ava would have a bad end, but arrested is better than dead.

SnowFox

SnowFox

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:05 PM

At the end of this episode, I'm sure I was supposed to once again notice how Raylan and Boyd's lives continue to mirror each other. Instead I was thinking, "You idiots left Boyd alive? How fucking stupid are you?"

mustbekarma

mustbekarma

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:06 PM

Wow. I'm not sure what to think. I think my favorite moment was when Winona grabbed the gun and she and Raylan emptied the rounds into the henchmen. As much as she's annoyed me at times, that woman knows when you get a chance to grab a gun and shoot an asshole, you go for it. In a weird way, I'm now rooting for her and Raylan to get back together, or at least maintain a friendship, if nothing else.

My second favorite moment is when Raylan walked up to Sammy. Raylan gave Nicky a chance. He should have taken it. Raylan may not gun down an unarmed man, but he will set up the motherfucker who threatened to murder his wife and child. That line delivery, "I'm suspended." Never have so few words sounded so significant.

And badass.

As to Ava and Boyd, I don't feel sorry for them. If they had just gotten Ellen May out of town instead of trying to murder her, then a lot of their troubles wouldn't have transpired. Of course, getting out of the criminal enterprise would have helped, too.

In the end, I think this shows a person is the sum of their choices. Ava and Boyd were never going to end well because of their choices.

Raylan, on the other hand, has some hope. Somehow, I wonder if he's keeping that house.

dodginblue

dodginblue

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:09 PM

So I guess it wasn't Ellen Mae who ratted Ava out but church girl instead. Boyd maybe should have seen that coming.
I think it's possible Ellen Mae would never have told the police about Delroy and I'm not sure church girl's testimony would have been enough, repeating what she was supposedly told because I don't think Ellen Mae ever said it was Ava who killed him. So they could have just left that body alone. Or break into the funeral parlor and take it.

I like Boyd and Ava. But the whole time I'm watching I keep reminding myself, these are bad people. At least they're people who do bad things. So maybe there's a difference there. I guess it's because I think they really do love each other and I just want these two crazy kids to find happiness. Somehow.

I'm going to miss this show waiting for next January.

Edited by dodginblue, Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:12 PM.

deb50

deb50

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:10 PM

Almost a two-hander, with our mirror twins, Boyd and Raylan,in panic mode, going out of their minds to protect their families and the futures they want for themselves but probably know deep down, will never have. Loved the juxtaposition of Boyd in the house he and Ava wanted to buy, and Raylan fixing the hole in the wall at Arlos place...which started it all.

Both trapped, destined to never leave Harlan alive.

Now for hiatus hell.

The Other Daughter

The Other Daughter

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:11 PM

Well it sucks that Ava might go to prison because she *didn't* kill Ella May, but it occurs to me that while she's been arrested there's no guarantee she will actually get convicted and serve full weight. The case against Boyd in Season 1 seemed airtight but that got compromised, and then Arlo nearly got off on a deal. Plenty of ways Ava could get out before the end of the 6th season.

LOVED that conversation between Raylan and Boyd in the car and the way Boyd called Raylan on his shit. Thing is Raylan, when Boyd was a white supremacist that was just a front, he may have liked Arlo but knew the old man was just gonna keep screwing things up on the outside, but when he said he loved the lord-he was 100% sincere about it. That's what made Bulletville so tragic. No is Boyd is not a good guy, he's one of the damned, but at least he knows it. Raylan on the other hand is stuck on the notion that he's on the right side of the law.

Love, that Wynn Duffy's back in Kentucky. That human cockroach really is the ultimate survivor.

So Winona and the baby are fine-but Raylan may never see either one again. Neither he nor Boyd can have those dreams of family come true.

lulee

lulee

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:12 PM

I had been afraid that the episode would be built around the Winona-baby-Raylan hostage situation. I was pleasantly shocked and how quickly Raylan, with Winona joining in, dispatched with the goons. Yes, she's banished and the nursery needs some more redecorating, but the plot moved along swiftly and when those two are good together, they're really good together.

ReadIshmael

ReadIshmael

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:12 PM

Raylan made the smart play. Not thrilled about him working with Detroit to even that limited extent, but it's not as hard to stomach when it's Sammy, and when Sammy seemed in this episode to not only be too weak to be a threat, but to actually be kind of decent. I'm just relieved Raylan didn't lose his job, though; I was worried about that through the whole episode. And Nicky got a fitting, satisfying death, even if Raylan didn't pull the trigger.

I'm not sure what the hell Ava was thinking sending Jimmy away, but I doubt it made a difference; she wasn't struggling long enough with the bodies for that to be the reason why she got caught. I hate that, with everything Boyd and his crew have done, it's the murder of fucking Delroy that gets someone busted. Even beyond the fact that I root for Boyd and Ava more than I should, and they broke my heart at the end there, it's frustrating.

Really liked Wynona in this episode. Tough and understanding and so smart about who Raylan is.

Loved the Raylan/Boyd scenes, of course, but I would have liked Boyd to have been a bit more concerned about Raylan's family in the first scene, even with everything he was dealing with. I was kind of surprised how quickly he got dismissive.

Bunch of little scenes I liked: Wynn being so cheery at the end, not at all caring about Boyd being so morose; the little Tim/Raylan/Rachel scene at the beginning; Raylan patching up the hole in the wall in Arlo's house at the end; the Raylan/Art scene at the beginning.

Gotta say I was not a fan of that version of "You Will Never Leave Harlan Alive."

Edited by ReadIshmael, Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:15 PM.

benteen

benteen

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:15 PM

Excellent finale to a great season of Justified. I thought last season was good but this one was a lot better. I greatly enjoyed the dueling stories of Raylan and Boyd and their exchanges tonight.

Definitely understood Raylan going after Nicky tonight. He had to. Letting Sammy do it was smart on his part. I definitely wasn't expecting the hostage thing to end so quickly and that was an awesomely brutal scene. Even Winona played it badass and I was pleasantly surprised to see her help Raylan gun down that guy. I can't blame her for wanting to get out of the state though. It's definitely the smart move.

Again, Raylan made the right call because they would have killed him and Winona after they had gotten what they wanted.

Boyd Crowder, the best laid plans. I understand he was desperate but it was dumb to try an blackmail the Harlan Illuminati guy after he lost Detroit's backing. Boyd has repeatedly shot himself in the foot by hiring nothing but dumbassess to join his organization. All his men were idiots. Speaking of which, what happened to Johnny?

Seeing as time doesn't pass quickly on this show, I doubt we'll ever see Ava stand trial. That's a shame, having Ellen May on the witness stand could make for some fun. Here's hoping that Sam Anderson will be back next season too.

Edited by benteen, Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:19 PM.

soapfaninnc

soapfaninnc

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:16 PM

Winona shot that guy - pregnant and twisted up like a pretzel. That is some badass shit! I loved her calling Raylan on his shit in the ambulance. Don't lie - not now. I still think she's going to wind up not coming back to keep the baby safe. I liked her this episode. Despite being terrified she kept her cool and her head.

I had a feeling Ava was being set up to be caught. I have a feeling Boyd is going to be coming to Raylan for help. He is still suspended for 30 days.

Well played, Raylan, to call in Sammy. Guess he's not Fredo after all. And Nicky, not shedding any tears to see him blown to bits. And good for you for keeping your cool. But Art was right - you didn't belong on that case - at least not on the record. At first I thought he was painting over the nursery but it was cool he was at Arlo's. Nice to see they finally buried Arlo.

I know I'm going to rewatch Raylan and Boyd in the truck about ten times. Such great dialogue and both of them making really valid points about the other person.

Does Cassie know that Ellen May wasn't very far removed from robbing a bank and watching Delroy shoot one of her coconspirators and watched the other bleed out and high on drugs at the time leading up to his murder? I noticed Ellen May left that part out last week. I still think there's no way in heck they can convict Ava based on Ellen May's testimony. And I don't give a rats ass about that abusive pimp getting what he deserved.

Great episode. I'm going to miss this show until January. It's been an awesome season.

The Other Daughter

The Other Daughter

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:21 PM

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,] hate, with everything Boyd and his crew have done, it's the murder of fucking Delroy that gets someone busted. Even beyond the fact that I root for Boyd and Ava more than I should, and they broke my heart at the end there, it's frustrating.[/font]

Seriously. It would be ONE thing for Boyd or Ava to get in trouble because of some of the truly bad shit they've done, but killing Delroy, actually saved Ella May's life. It's like the old saying goes, "no good deed goes unpunished." Of course, it's possible the circumstances surrounding Delroy's death may exculpate Ava, or that Boyd's deal with Wynn will somehow get her loose. One thing's for sure...Paxton and the sheriff's deputy are soooooo gonna regret this. If there's one thing that everyone should have learned by now it's Do Not Fuck With Boyd. (Unless of course you're Raylan who Boyd simply loves and needs too much to ever bring himself to kill and vice versa.)

Also loved, the Tim/Rachel bit. I so want more Tim and Rachel come Season Five. Which is a year away.

AUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!

Bentley

Bentley

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:32 PM

I'm not sure what the hell Ava was thinking sending Jimmy away

I believe she was thinking she didn't want Jimmy to become Ellen May part II.

Even as they were plotting, I was thinking, there are way too many people in on this scheme. This is not good.

Art was surprisingly non suspicious about the convenient death of Nicky Augustine on the same night Raylan is gunning for him. I expected at least a funny look on Art's face after he hung up the phone to indicate that although on the surface he accepted the situation at face value, he knows Raylan better than that.

The scene at the airport played out strangely. Couldn't Nicky see anything that was happening on the outside as he sat there alone in the limo? I was expecting him to run for it, or the limo to take off, or...something.

Agree with the earlier poster who thought Boyd would show a little more concern about Winona. He didn't even ask what was done to her, if she was still alive, etc. or show any responsibility for the bad men that he was partially responsible for bringing to town.

The preacher's sister I suppose couldn't resist letting Boyd know who had helped bring him down, but I'm afraid she'll live (or not) to regret that.

Edited by Bentley, Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:34 PM.

The Other Daughter

The Other Daughter

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:56 PM

Re; Boyd's apparent lack of concern for Winona-I've just been reading some interviews with Yost, where he suggested that he deliberately made Boyd's reasons for going with Raylan to that intro with Nicky vague; was Boyd afraid of retaliation, was Boyd angling for a future favor, or was Boyd helping out a guy desperate to save his wife and child? (Emphasis added.) Perhaps Boyd was using actions for a change, (offering to add his gun to the fight,) rather than words to assure Raylan, that no matter what else he did, he would never have targeted Winona and the baby.

This is going to sound nuts, but I'm starting to wonder if Lindsey isn't developing a sort of love/hate fixation with Boyd but that's probably just WG's charisma complicating things. In any event, I wouldn't stay around any longer to savor my revenge if I were her. I can't guarantee that Boyd will get Ava out of jail but I can just about guarantee he's going to get some serious payback on the people who helped put her there.

Man, I'm starting to think that Raylan's little tombstone in the family plot, may be foreshadowing for the Season 6 finale. I originally just though it would be Boyd who'd die at the end but now it's looking like they're destined to go out together.

sierra2

sierra2

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:15 PM

So, wait, am I crazy or did they not show what happened to Johnny?

buttersister

buttersister

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:33 PM

Where's the "Master of the House" followed by Wynn's spiel about "king's dying, princes rising and we're still here?" Of all things, a Les Miz shout out, Show?

Loved Raylan and Boyd together. Always have, always will. I think I did feel sorry for Boyd staring out the window of the house that Ada's mother cleaned. Dreams delayed or dreams denied?

And while I don't know WTF Raylan is going to do for 30 days, that may be easier to figure out than what we're going to do for 10 no-Justified months.

Guin

Guin

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:33 PM

Huh.

So Raylan inadvertently kept Boyd from being arrested by making him take him to the meeting with Nicky. Wonder how he feels about that (if he ever realizes it)?

So will Boyd now have help from Detroit in raining down holy hell on those that got Ava caught? That might be awesome to watch.

VoiceofJoy

VoiceofJoy

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:35 PM

Very nice bookend to a great season.

Liked that Raylan (and Wynona) took out Nicky's guys. That she knew he might not show up for appointments but he would absolutely do the thing he knows how to do well, and save her.

Liked the parallel of Raylan and Boyd and their women. The scene in the truck on the way to Nicky's was golden.

Loved the symbolism of the last scene, with Arlo buried, Raylan patching the hole in his wall, and knowing he'd done right by his family this time. All to the tune of "you'll never leave Harlan..."

"I will sleep well tonight." was a great last line, given his and Boyd's conversation in the truck.

In spite of everything, I felt sad for Boyd standing in the house, but I did laugh that he memorized the code to the alarm from when they looked at the house.

Where's the "Master of the House" followed by Wynn's spiel about "king's dying, princes rising and we're still here?" Of all things, a Les Miz shout out, Show?

I think you're right! Well, the lawyer thought Tonin's gang story was Shakespearian, so why not some Hugo, too?

Edited by VoiceofJoy, Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:39 PM.

thuganomics85

thuganomics85

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:49 PM

I'm not sure what the hell Ava was thinking sending Jimmy away

I believe she was thinking she didn't want Jimmy to become Ellen May part II.

That's pretty much what Graham Yost says in the EW Post-Mortem. Apparently, they had to cut some lines, but basically Ava didn't want to risk another Ellie May situation.

Great ending to a great season. Loved that the showdown at the house ended up being a misdirect, and it ended in the first ten minutes, at the hands (or guns) of Raylan AND Winona! Damn, she might be annoying, but when it comes down to it, she can throw-down if need be. I'm still not sure if Raylan/Winona can ever work, but it was nice seeing Timothy Olyphant and Natalia Zea play off each other again. Oh, Zea. You are much better here then as that dumbass, annoying Claire on The Following.

As for Timothy Olyphant, after being passed over S3, I really hope he gets another Emmy nomination this year. A win would still be tough, but I think he just killed it this season and this episode. Raylan's rage was a sight to behold, and even unsettling at times. I liked him on Deadwood a lot, but he really has gone to another level on this show.

Farewell, Nicky, you big dick. I figured Raylan wouldn't kill him with his own hands, but making a deal with Sammy was a decent twist. And Duffy is back! I don't care how big of a creep he his; I want him to be one of those characters that keeps surviving by the skin of his teeth. Jere Burns is just amazing in the role. Really hope we get plenty of Duffy/Boyd scenes next season.

And that leads to Boyd and Ava. Wow, did things blow up in their face. Ava is now in jail, and Boyd got his ass kicked, and couldn't do anything to stop it. As much as I love them (well, as much as I can love bad guys like them), they brought a lot of this on themselves. The way they handled the Ellie May situation, they way they handled Billy and Cassie, taking on Lee Manners, etc. It just all came back to bite them in their asses. That said, I think Lee is really going to regret not letting the police take Boyd as well or even finding a way to make him have an "accident." Now, he's got a pissed-off Boyd, who probably feels like he has nothing to lose. I can't wait to see where Boyd goes from here.

Art continue to be the king of one-liners, but I also enjoyed his serious moment with Raylan.

Favorite moments were Raylan and Boyd in the car and the final scene of Raylan with the other version of "You Never Leave Harlan Alive."

Only minor complaints I have was the lack of Tim and Rachel (but they made the most of their one or two lines), and no explanation of Johnny's fate. I'm assuming he's still alive, but I would liked to have heard something.

I already want it to be January again.

Edited by thuganomics85, Apr 3, 2013 @ 12:55 PM.

TiffanyNichelle

TiffanyNichelle

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 12:24 AM

Damn it, Ava should have let that dumbass Ellen May handle her own problems with Delroy. That way she wouldn't have gotten into this mess. I look forward to an out of control Boyd wrecking havoc next season. I guess Cassie got her revenge after all. I hope this is the last we see of her.

The one and only time I like Winona was her grabbing that gun and doing what she had to do to protect her baby. Good for you, Winona, good for you.

I'm glad Raylan managed to play it clever with Nicky because I too was expecting him to try to goad Nicky into drawing on him in order to call it "self-defense" instead of flat out murder. So having Sammy come in and take care of it was unexpected.

I wondered what happened to him too. Maybe next season we'll find out.

So I guess it wasn't Ellen Mae who ratted Ava out but church girl instead. Boyd maybe should have seen that coming.

But the only way Cassie knew is because Ellen May confessed to her like she was priest.

Does Cassie know that Ellen May wasn't very far removed from robbing a bank and watching Delroy shoot one of her coconspirators and watched the other bleed out and high on drugs at the time leading up to his murder? I noticed Ellen May left that part out last week.

Yeah the way Ellen May kept talking she made it seem like Ava just randomly gunned down some innocent man and made her help cover it up.

I was way too happy to see Wynne Duffy show up at the end.

Atomic Clock

Atomic Clock

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 1:21 AM

Good finale. Not nearly as bad as I'd feared. Glad it wasn't built around a 24-style plot of Raylan trying to save Winona and Drew at the same time.

While I liked it a lot, it still wasn't as good as "Bulletville," or "Bloody Harlan," though it was a hell of a lot better than "Slaughterhouse."

If we've learned one thing on this show, it's that Raylan's mistakes come back to haunt him. From Tommy Bucks to Gary Hawkins...he always goes rogue and regrets it later. I doubt that we've heard the last from Sammy Tonin.

Gotta say I was not a fan of that version of "You Will Never Leave Harlan Alive."

Me neither. I'm glad the song is back, but that version sucked the big hairy root.

Is this the first time we've seen Winona shoot someone? Didn't she cap a baddie at some point in Season 2?

They didn't show Johnny at all. Yost said in the interview with Sepinwall that they just didn't have time to fit Johnny into the finale. This is the other glaring flaw of the season. With as much time as we spent on Johnny's plot to take Boyd down, we needed some kind of pay-off.

I got mad love for the scene with Raylan and Boyd in the truck. They've both got each other's number and the climax proves it.

Standoffish

Standoffish

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 1:29 AM

Nicky had to die, but I will miss Mike O'Malley's performance. I only know him from "Yes, Dear", and this role was a real revelation. This show does a great job with casting.

Leroyiscrazy

Leroyiscrazy

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 1:55 AM

Is this the first time we've seen Winona shoot someone? Didn't she cap a baddie at some point in Season 2?

Yes it's the first time they've let her shoot someone. In Season 1 we see her load one of Raylan's guns while they're driving in the car. And in season 2 when the hitmen are after them he hands her a gun and ask if she still goes to the range but no shooting.

ShortTimer

ShortTimer

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 2:26 AM

What a terrific season. Thinking back to early episodes, it's astounding how much they packed into it. Great storytelling, great side characters, great developments for the main cast, and excellent performances all around. Season 2 is still my favorite, but this one is close. The biggest problem with cable-length seasons is the insanely long wait for the next one. This one will stay on my DVR for a good while.

I'm in agreement with most about the great scenes in this episode, and wondering what happened with Johnny, but I just want to give a special shout out to Raylan/T.O.'s Levi's and jean jacket. So nice. And his long hair -- don't cut it!

BakerX2

BakerX2

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 2:57 AM

Random thoughts:

1. Boyd will have a massive amount of work cut out for him if he is going to try and get Ava out of her current legal quagmire. He'll need to kill Ellie May, the preacher's sister, and find someone to take the blame for the murder of the pimp to serve as a fall-guy. Johnny might end up taking the fall as his means of avoiding taking a bullet and even then, it wouldbe a tough sell and one that would require Johnny being alive and willing to sell the notion that he was the killer and that Ava was simply helping him out, under duress.

2. Similarly, Cloverhill would have been better served killing both Ava and Boyd or killing Boyd before hauling Ava away to jail. It's not going to end well, especially since they are underestimating Boyd's wrath.

3. Raylan's solution to his problem with Nicky is going to bite him on the ass, much in the same way that not killing Boyd is going to bite Cloverhill on the ass. The Detroit mob will hold this over his head at some point, unless Raylan managed to extort, by delivering Nicky up to be killed by Tonin Jr., a non-breakable pledge that Detroit will never again darken his or the doorsteps of anyone in Harlan County.

Brocks

Brocks

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 3:15 AM

This is kind of late, but how is Wynn Duffy on semi-good terms with Raylan? A season or two ago, Raylan said the next time he saw Duffy he'd shoot him, or something similarly threatening. And then Duffy had the real estate guy killed and framed Raylan for it. And then in this season's premiere Raylan just drops in on Duffy with Arlo's killer like it's no big thing, and Duffy even commiserates with him about Arlo.

When did they call a truce?

Edited by Brocks, Apr 3, 2013 @ 4:13 AM.

thatguy01

thatguy01

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 5:26 AM

He went to see Duffy because he wanted to get Wynn's reaction. I think Raylan is arrogant and reckless enough to think he can get the best of Wynn, and Wynn is smart enough not to try him.

The conversation where he drops the information on Wynn and Wynn responds is simply more of the false courtesy that Raylan was displaying throughout the scene. There is no genuine sympathy or affection between Raylan and Wynn.

For example, when Wynn volunteered that he had a yorkie as a kid, he was pointing that (in the words of Waldo Truth) this seemed to be the part where they were talking about shit that don't matter.

In fact, Raylan was dragging out the story to annoy Wynn.

molshoop

molshoop

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:00 AM

Most grave robbers would be happy to find their body buried about three feet down. Only Boyd could find it disrespectful that his wasn't six feet deep and in a shitty coffin.

Boyd appears to be calling Rent-A-Henchman and asking who's on sale.

benteen

benteen

Stalker

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:29 AM

He'll need to kill Ellie May, the preacher's sister, and find someone to take the blame for the murder of the pimp to serve as a fall-guy.

I think Cassie, the preacher's sister, testimony would be heresey.

T o b y

T o b y

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:41 AM

When Boyd said to Raylan that he [Raylan] was jealous because he got to unwrap a Christmas present that would never be under Raylan's tree, was he referring to Ava? I didn't quite follow. And if so, does he not know that Ava and Raylan slept together back in s1? Would that matter?

An okay finale - a bit of an anticlimax after a couple of really intense episodes this back half. I find the non-acknowledgement of Johnny to be a little frustrating, because as someone mentioned, his ploys were a focus of the season.

I know most people don't care for Winona, but I really do like her and Raylan together.

fauntleroy

fauntleroy

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2013 @ 7:51 AM

How did the cops and the Clover Hill guy know where Ava was going to be? She mentioned the slurry to Boyd--to the cop too? Careless. Though I don't remember her doing that. She should have pulled off somewhere at least, out of sight of the road, and hid the body temporarily til she could come back with Boyd to do a better job. Needn't have taken long.

Anyway great finale, glad Raylan is settling into that house. Looked like he was sitting in front of a trailer. I don't remember where that came from. Weird that it won't be on again for many months.