Burnell Taylor

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

7 replies to this topic

TWoP Tennison

TWoP Tennison

Fanatic

• Interests:Moderating

Posted Mar 9, 2013 @ 9:55 AM

Burnell Taylor

Kromm

Kromm

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2013 @ 6:49 PM

(never mind)

Edited by Kromm, Mar 11, 2013 @ 6:51 PM.

EasySteady

EasySteady

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 16, 2013 @ 5:03 AM

I love Burnell. My favorite among the guys. His voice sometimes strains on high notes and it's when he's at his lower register that he really hits his stride. But overall I do think he's got the best voice out of all the guys. Hope he makes it far.

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 22, 2013 @ 3:00 AM

I think he's awful. Seriously, what is up with this nerdy-chic crap he keeps wearing? He looks like some sad reject off the Glee Project. Also, his mouth is really unattractive when he sings, and his voice to me is wholly average.

Cherry Wire

Cherry Wire

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2013 @ 3:42 PM

Burnell throwing Lazaro under the bus? Not cool. Especially prefacing said comments with "I don't mean to throw anyone under the bus." Well, OK, if you don't mean to do so....

Totally unnecessary too. Everyone could have figured out Lazaro was the weak link anyway. Why not take the high road? Damn that Nicki Minaj, she gets in everyone's heads.

LennieB

LennieB

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2013 @ 2:20 PM

Burnell Taylor‏@BurnellAI12 5 Apr
I Would Really Love Having A Homecoming Parade When I Get Back To New Orleans!!!!

I'll bet.

Burnell Tweeted this photo of himself and Devin on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", using lyric sheets.

Also, while Lazaro Tweeted about visiting a children's hospital (or ward) after he performed on "Live with Kelly and Michael," Burnell made no such mention, so I wonder if he just didn't bother to Tweet, or just didn't go.

Edited by LennieB, Apr 16, 2013 @ 11:56 AM.

ari333

ari333

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2013 @ 5:24 PM

So BurnellBAH, the little bitch, was looking at lyrics on Leno. Oh, the humanity. I wonder if the director of, "The Tonight Show" mentioned it or if BurnellBAH got crucified for it ...like Lazaro?

Queena

Queena

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 19, 2013 @ 9:00 PM

Wow..he's a little Bitch? How did you come to that conclusion?