Car Lot Rescue

• Please log in to reply

4 replies to this topic

misterbfd

misterbfd

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2013 @ 2:25 AM

Since they featured Tom Stuker "rescuing" a car lot near where I live, I decided to post this article:

Far From Reality

As if we didn't already know.

halucidad

halucidad

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:30 AM

This show was a bad idea. Bad concept, too difficult to deliver results on the show, and on top of that... Does anyone really want to root for a used car salesman?

psychoticstate

psychoticstate

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2013 @ 11:18 AM

This show would have been better served to help retail businesses in general. Maybe do a few car lots but to dedicate the entire series to car lots? Once you've seen two or three, you've really seen them all.

Are any of these "rescue" shows based in reality? It seems all of them amp up the drama, filthy the place up, etc.

misterbfd

misterbfd

Fanatic

Posted Mar 4, 2013 @ 1:10 AM

Ok, another episode of this show in my own backyard (more or less)...

They showed Tom Stuker driving into downtown Tampa and he says "Park Auto Mall is right in the middle of it" but Park Auto Mall isn't located in Tampa. Park Auto Mall is actually about 25 miles away from downtown Tampa. In fact, Park Auto Mall isn't even located in the same county as Tampa. It is actually in Pinellas Park, which is in Pinellas County, which is across the bay from Tampa, which is where St. Petersburg is.

Canadian Tyler

Canadian Tyler

Fanatic

Posted Dec 9, 2013 @ 3:40 PM

This show pales in comparison to Bar Rescue. Watched a few episodes on-demand lately. Pretty boring stuff. Crappy salespeople, still crappy, still crappy then in the last 2 minutes of the show suddenly they're amazing sales people. One episode I watched the expert Roe drove in with the host, and drove off at the end with him but was never seen during the episode.