1-13: "There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight" 2013.02.13

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

152 replies to this topic

zumpie

zumpie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2013 @ 11:03 PM

About Deacon, in their recaps for the past two episodes, The Fug Girls (one of whom is TWOP recapper alum, Cate!) summed it up perfectly: for 1-12 - "Deacon, your douche is showing" and for this episode, "Don't light that fuse, Deacon."

He puts things in motion and then is a jerk when he doesn't like the results, along with absolving himself of any and all responsiblity. Not to mention his endless, Freudian, over identifications. Juliette definitely needs new friends----like ones who care about her for her, not to feed their own various sicknesses or greed. Oh and who actually tell her it's fine if she fucks up and fucks up a LOT sometimes, because she's human and it's still okay.

TWoP Nikita

TWoP Nikita

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2013 @ 3:38 PM

The Fug Girls (one of whom is TWOP recapper alum, Cate!)

The Fug Girls, Jessica and Heather, are both former TWoP recappers: Jessica and Heathen, respectively.

zumpie

zumpie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 26, 2013 @ 4:07 PM

Duh, right you are!!! I feel super stupid. Especially since I was a huge fan of Jessica's (but also love you Heather!!!) back in the day.

I also really enjoyed Cate's SevHeav stuff, so maybe that was my confusion. Thanks, Nikita.