11-3: "Surprise Me" 2013.02.07

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

94 replies to this topic

WearyTraveler

WearyTraveler

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 16, 2013 @ 8:15 PM

Are there any links to a video of the commercial and the PR event?

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted Feb 17, 2013 @ 11:07 AM

The video for the commercial is on her website. The dress looks pretty much like what Layana & Kate made. I Somehow doubt Dan's will be that lucky.

Bebecat

Bebecat

Fanatic

Posted Feb 17, 2013 @ 1:11 PM

Somehow, even in a gown, Heidi manages to look naked, in that clip.

azzurro

azzurro

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 18, 2013 @ 4:51 PM

Besides, Heidi has lots of people--including a husband--who is in to her.

Not lately, unfortunately.

PurplePastry

PurplePastry

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 21, 2013 @ 11:21 AM

Well, she is still beautiful and sexy. If Posen was trying to put Heidi down for her age, he's an utter piece of shit. Nothing I hate than some asshole talking shit about a woman because she's "old"--especially when the woman in question fits every traditional definition of beauty that there is.

Except Zac Posen wasn't talking about Heidi specifically, he was talking about the dress. He said the dress was too young looking. It's a fact of life that people are going to get older. And there are appropriate dresses for all ages. But someone that is as beautiful and sexy as Heidi is should be wearing age appropriate sexy dresses. Not slutty dresses made for 20 year olds. Tim Gunn specifically told them the dresses should be sexy, not slutty. Does that make him an "utter piece of shit" too because he wanted them to make age appropriate dresses and not 20 yr olds club outfits?