Notes from the Mod

• Please log in to reply

65 replies to this topic

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Moderator

Posted May 20, 2013 @ 4:14 PM

Hi! Sorry, somehow I missed these posts. In the post-upgrade hubbub, I think I marked as read things that hadn't been read. At any rate, I can pass along these comments to the editorial team, but I can't promise it will affect any change. Personally, I've always loved Joe R and think he's often hilarious while being snarky at the same time. And frankly, snark IS a big part of what we're all about. I'll make these sentiments known though. Thanks!

BW Manilowe

BW Manilowe

Fanatic

Posted Nov 8, 2013 @ 2:47 AM

There is a really weird post in the General Gabbery thread, by a poster named Crystalla (I think) that isn't about the show, in any way, shape, or form & basically doesn't make any sense anyway. I hope it's not connected to a virus/malware. There's a link in it, but I did not click on it--so hopefully my device didn't catch anything. I came right over here to report it as soon as I saw it.

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Moderator

Posted Nov 14, 2013 @ 11:42 AM

OK handled! Spammer. When we find them we mark them as a spammer and all their posts get automatically deleted. If you do happen to see something like that again, please click the report button on the actual post as well. Thanks!

crgirl412

crgirl412

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 26, 2014 @ 11:31 PM

How do I delete a post in Americans in the Media and repost it under 2/26 episode??

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Moderator

Posted Feb 26, 2014 @ 11:52 PM

I deleted it for you but as I did it I realize I should have just moved it over to the episode thread for you. Sorry! Hopefully you saved what you wrote or can remember. Feel free to post those thoughts in the episode thread. 

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Lockley

TWoP Moderator

Posted Mar 19, 2014 @ 11:46 PM

Dammit. Sorry about the thread not opening. Carry on.