S26: Julia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

16 replies to this topic

Pin

Pin

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 11, 2013 @ 11:23 PM

Hi. I'm a fan of Paul Newman.

Truthfully, nearly all of the Fan girls look like such obvious cannon fodder this season. This young woman among them. I'll be surprised if she gets very far.

Isuzu

Isuzu

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2013 @ 7:21 AM

I think she looks quite strong actually. Her occupation is quite unusual and she looks to be tougher than the usual girls they cast on the show. In fact, she reminds me of Sophie a little, and I also like her choice of Survivor figure :-) I think she'll make at least the merge.

Oholibamah

Oholibamah

Stalker

Posted Jan 12, 2013 @ 5:09 PM

She actually does seem like she'll have some fight in her. Her face confuses me, though: she simultaneously looks 15 and 45.

KimberStormer

KimberStormer

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 27, 2013 @ 10:37 PM

Julia finally made it on the show this week! Well done, Julia.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2013 @ 10:52 PM

and, she came off so innocent looking. I wonder if she is long for this game. At least, she looked differnt that Ally & Hope. She is the only young girl left on the tribe so it will be interesting how long she last.

Cujo34

Cujo34

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 28, 2013 @ 12:42 AM

She is the only young girl left on the tribe so it will be interesting how long she last.

Laura is also on the tribe. They're the two young girls not involved in Team Pretty and it seems like they have their own mini alliance as Laura brought up Julia as a possible 2nd vote for Shamar. Unless that was just to confuse Reynold.

LanceM

LanceM

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 28, 2013 @ 1:08 AM

Julia seems to have a good sense of humor about her lack of airtime. She posted a picture on twitter of herself holding a trophy in celebration of her first confessional.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2013 @ 2:36 AM

I just checked her twitter out too. It's good she has a good attitude about it. I've always said it must suck to do Survivor and think all the times you are being interviewed it's going to be used. You come home and have to wait months later & nothing!!! Look how far Carter got and he said (aired) two or three words. Since, she is in the majority I hope she gets more air time. She seems nice enough.

EggMan

EggMan

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2013 @ 11:59 AM

She looks like a nice young girl. (The young girls seem to look younger every year...) She is also a Standford Undergrad and a race car driver -- http://www.stanfordd.../02/11/1074854/

scowl

scowl

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 21, 2013 @ 7:30 PM

She speaks! I like her voice. She sounds smart. "The girl" will be gone by next week.

RabidCthulu40

RabidCthulu40

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 26, 2013 @ 11:04 PM

Julia better start doing some real scrambling soon. Otherwise, her time on "Survivor" will be very short indeed and that would be a shame because I actually like her.

RabidCthulu40

RabidCthulu40

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2013 @ 1:31 PM

Here's an interesting interview Rob C. conducted with Julia.

Rob C. podcast interview w/ Julia

For being invisible, she comes off as rather likeable.

Edited by RabidCthulu40, Mar 28, 2013 @ 1:32 PM.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2013 @ 7:43 PM

She had a lot of personality in that 10 minute interview than her 3 weeks on Survivor. I do agree that being 20 (I think) and, a small personality probably didn't help her with the other bigger personalities. Of course, others who were booted said she didn't talk game at all. Now, if she was ever invited back (doubtful) she would probably improve and show her sunny personality. Any returning player just has such a huge advantage in this game. Oddly enough, Brenda is a returning player & I think is (currently) getting a worse non game edit. So, Julia isn't alone.

Edited by ByaNose, Mar 29, 2013 @ 8:40 PM.

scowl

scowl

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 29, 2013 @ 12:05 PM

If she really is a fan of Survivor, I guess she was trying to lay low and not be a threat which has worked for other players. It almost got her to the merge.

JontheAussieBoy

JontheAussieBoy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:56 PM

Can I start up a petition for everybody located in the U.S to vote for Julia as the fan-favorite, just to troll as many people as possible.

RabidCthulu40

RabidCthulu40

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2013 @ 12:33 AM

Just when I was looking forward to hearing from her at the reunion, Brandon's shenanigans screws over the other non-jurors and as a result, the only thing I get is one camera shot of her in the audience.

scowl

scowl

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2013 @ 2:42 PM

A millionaire said no one likes her because she's so boring.