Vanderpump Rules

• Please log in to reply

2356 replies to this topic

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Dec 24, 2013 @ 8:34 AM

Well, that was anticlimactic. I was so hoping for a big, Jax-slept-with-Kristen reveal. And then FI Tom could be all, "in your face bitch!". But alas, no fun was to be had. I still think Kristen took the whole thing a little too well for someone being falsely accused. But hey, maybe she is really that much of a Stassi sycophant.

The mystery diner thing could have been a lot more fun, but what was the point? So Lisa TALKED to Jax and Scheana? So what? That's all she ever does - talk. Maybe if I actually felt these people's jobs were in jeopardy I could bring myself to care.

I'm beginning to think that Stassi had it put into Kristen and Katie's contracts that they always have to look horribly unkempt and greasy when they film scenes with her - to make her look better by default. Because...seriously...they always look AWFUL. What the hell was that get-up Katie had on at the "yard sale" (aka something we haven't filmed you doing before)??? She looked like a sad zookeeper. And then she just randomly crosses the street and sits on someone's stoop? I was waiting the entire time for said resident to come storming out and demand their pathetic asses get off of his/her property.

ShelbySweet

ShelbySweet

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 24, 2013 @ 9:44 AM

This was the first episode of this show I didn't find any enjoyment in.  I spent the episode wondering if I was in a bad or dour mood.  Judging by some of the other comments, it wasn't just me.

Nothing at all happened this show.  I would have taken some fake fights or really anything over the flat content we were given.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Dec 24, 2013 @ 6:49 PM

Scheana in her big glasses reminds me of the old Fearless Fly cartoons.

I had no clue what you were talkng about, so I looked it up on Google. Hokey smokes, did I laugh!

It boggles my mind that Lisa Vanderbucks thinks this show is good for business or her public image.

PerturbedPenny

PerturbedPenny

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 25, 2013 @ 12:50 AM

Made in Chelsea puts this show to shame! That is all.

bagger009

bagger009

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 25, 2013 @ 12:10 PM

Stassi saying that Jax is a sex addict and she can see him sleeping with anyone made me laugh. What's worse, to be the sex addict or to be the one the sex addict nailed?

Why does Stassi care if Kristen and Jax slept together during a time when Kristen and Stassi weren't speaking and when she repeatedly tells anyone that will listen that she and Jax are over? She wants to get Jax wasted to get the truth out of him? Ugh!!!

I hope Kristen and Jax slept together, it would be like a wonderful gift from God for the new year.

kingdeerulea

kingdeerulea

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 25, 2013 @ 1:12 PM

hmm with this Jax/Kristen rumor the supertrailer where Stassi slaps Kristen and FIT pounds on Jax makes more sense.

swineinny

swineinny

Fanatic

Posted Dec 25, 2013 @ 2:58 PM

I'm confused -- so the rumor of Jax & Kristen hasn't been -- er, put to bed?  I thought Stassi got her answer & was convinced.  And when did they get together?  When Jax & Stassi were living together?  Sheesh, this shit  is giving me a headache.  Why would Lisa stoop so low as to actually discuss this nonsense?

blueeyed

blueeyed

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 25, 2013 @ 3:28 PM

PerturbedPenny - I love Made in Chelsea.  I watch it online every week!

TattleTeeny

TattleTeeny

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 9:33 AM

I think Katie looks slow because she has, as someone so aptly stated, "caveman eyebrows" ! 

It may have been me. I think she's a dead ringer for Chaka from Land of the Lost (the TV show from the 1970s, not the movie from more recently).

Why does Stassi care if Kristen and Jax slept together during a time when Kristen and Stassi weren't speaking and when she repeatedly tells anyone that will listen that she and Jax are over? She wants to get Jax wasted to get the truth out of him? Ugh!!!

I'd be pretty mad at this too--a serious BF and a best friend hooking up--whether or not I was currently speaking to the people in question! Then again, I don't know if I believe these people are "close" anyway, so...

Edited by TattleTeeny, Dec 26, 2013 @ 9:40 AM.

sunrisepink

sunrisepink

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:16 AM

The mystery diner thing could have been a lot more fun, but what was the point?

It made no sense. Of course the staff was all talking to each other at work instead of focusing on service; they were filming a show. If that scene had used hidden cameras it would have been a different story. I imagined Lisa's sit down going like this:

Lisa: "Why were you talking to Stassi instead of serving customers?"

Scheana: "We were filming a scene for Vanderpump Rules. Didn't you get the schedule last week?"

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 11:29 AM

It made no sense. Of course the staff was all talking to each other at work instead of focusing on service; they were filming a show. If that scene had used hidden cameras it would have been a different story. I imagined Lisa's sit down going like this:

Lisa: "Why were you talking to Stassi instead of serving customers?"

Scheana: "We were filming a scene for Vanderpump Rules. Didn't you get the schedule last week?"

Exactly! Like they're going to show us scenes of everyone being attentive wait staff for an hour, nothing else? Please.

bagger009

bagger009

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 26, 2013 @ 10:41 PM

I'd be pretty mad at this too--a serious BF and a best friend hooking up--whether or not I was currently speaking to the people in question! Then again, I don't know if I believe these people are "close" anyway, so...

If I saw any signs of true friendships between these people then I could see Stassi's outrage but these people are absolutely heinous to each other. I mean Jax cheats on Stassi and everyone else, Stassi treats him and Kristen worse than some people treat the crap they scrape off the bottom of their shoes and well Kristen, well Kristen is just awful. These people don't seem to like each other much less be GOOD friends to each other.

I'm still hoping it's all true, that battle would be epic. Plus I love watching Stassi get slapped.

georgeglass

georgeglass

Just Tuned In

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:04 AM

Stassi should not go opening her detective agency just yet!

1) Kristin was totally tap tap tapping on her phone BEFORE she actually handed it over to Stassi (as in, "Jax, next text is NOT from me" hit send, hit delete) 

2) For Jax to reply back to Stassi/Kristen, "What?  I have no idea what you are talking about" makes NO SENSE.  The whole episode, up to that point, Jax was acting like (and saying as much), "This rumor about me and  Kristen hooking up is all I can concentrate on." 

Therefore, his "unwarned" reply (if it WASN'T true) would have read something like, "I've just told everyone the truth so you have nothing to worry about doing the same.  I think these rumors are starting to mess with your head if you're beginning to think maybe we DID f*#%"

For him to say he had NO IDEA what she was even talking about makes no sense if everything was on the up and up.  I can only HOPE that this issue is not really over because Jax and Kristin should be together forever -- the way that Dylan and Kelly were (90210 reference where Stassi is the "Brenda")

swineinny

swineinny

Fanatic

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:05 AM

Plus I love watching Stassi get slapped.

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone at SUR slaps Stassi -- just taking turns?  Hasn't she pretty much horribly insulted everyone there -- Lisa included?

Edited by swineinny, Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:05 AM.

Rosiemom112629

Rosiemom112629

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:09 AM

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone at SUR slaps Stassi -- just taking turns?  Hasn't she pretty much horribly insulted everyone there -- Lisa included?

I'd pay cashy money to see that. I'd pay even more for the chance to slap her myself. 

csgnyc

csgnyc

Just Tuned In

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:22 AM

Read Jax's blog on Bravotv.com this week -- I think he's strongly hinting that he did sleep with Kristen.  At minimum, he says that he knew it was Stassi on the text messages when Stassi was pretending to be Kristen.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 6:45 AM

Yeah, I don't imagine Stassi is smart or clever enough to be able to successfully pose as someone else.

DrogosHorse

DrogosHorse

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 8:59 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

This, but with Stassi.  Perfect series finale.

Edited by DrogosHorse, Dec 27, 2013 @ 9:00 AM.

ghoulina

ghoulina

Fanatic

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 9:12 AM

Stassi should not go opening her detective agency just yet!

1) Kristin was totally tap tap tapping on her phone BEFORE she actually handed it over to Stassi (as in, "Jax, next text is NOT from me" hit send, hit delete) 

2) For Jax to reply back to Stassi/Kristen, "What?  I have no idea what you are talking about" makes NO SENSE.  The whole episode, up to that point, Jax was acting like (and saying as much), "This rumor about me and  Kristen hooking up is all I can concentrate on." 

Therefore, his "unwarned" reply (if it WASN'T true) would have read something like, "I've just told everyone the truth so you have nothing to worry about doing the same.  I think these rumors are starting to mess with your head if you're beginning to think maybe we DID f*#%"

For him to say he had NO IDEA what she was even talking about makes no sense if everything was on the up and up.  I can only HOPE that this issue is not really over because Jax and Kristin should be together forever -- the way that Dylan and Kelly were (90210 reference where Stassi is the "Brenda")

YES! Someone else is on my conspiracy bandwagon. I didn't even notice Kristen tapping on the phone before handing it over, but I just felt like her reaction to the accusation was SO lukewarm. I'd be seriously pissed if my BFF accused me of something like that. And I also think Jax is in a constant state of lying and manipulating, so even if he DID think it was just Kristen on the phone he was going to deny it. He's so schemey - he probably thinks others are always scheming too.

bagger009

bagger009

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 8:56 PM

I'd pay cashy money to see that. I'd pay even more for the chance to slap her myself.

Andy should hold a fundraiser, "Slap Stassi for Cystic Fibrosis" can you imagine how much money would be raised? I have a piggy bank in my room I wouldn't mind emptying for the honor.

Yeah, I don't imagine Stassi is smart or clever enough to be able to successfully pose as someone else.

If Stassi believes that Katie did not call/warn Kristen or Jax after she left her she's a bigger idiot than I already consider her to be.

I just felt like her (Kristen) reaction to the accusation was SO lukewarm.

That one is outraged by anything and everything and this is the one thing that she's so nonchalant about? I don't think so, I think they screwed their brains out and had their story straigth.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Dec 29, 2013 @ 11:34 AM

I caught part of the ep with Stassi playing detective and was laughable. I can see why these morons don't have successful acting careers and are still waiting tables after that little bit of improv they did at greasy girl and Tom (what kind of douche wears a knit cap indoors? I thought that had been out of style for some time now) letting Stassi pretend to be greasy girl on the phone, and yeah, I can totally imagine Stassi's attempts at texting him being something that would prompt anyone with normal intelligence to have no clue what was going on ("Hi Jax! This is Katie, the girl you fooled around with but didn't tell Stassi...") I can only watch this show for a few minutes at a time before it gets to be too painful.

Scheana in her big glasses reminds me of the old Fearless Fly cartoons.

Oh my gawd, you were right on the nose with that one! Are we sppsd to believe her boyfriend(?) is getting her jewelery on what he gets paid to wait tables? Too funny!

zenme

zenme

Fanatic

Posted Dec 29, 2013 @ 1:53 PM

Scheana with her glasses reminds me of the old man in the cartoon movie, "Up."

psychoticstate

psychoticstate

Fanatic

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 5:34 PM

So I spent my lunch hour watching a repeat of last Monday's letdown episode in my office breakroom.  Besides apologizing to anyone walking in for subjecting them to the unquestionably stupidest show on television,  I was looking for the scene where StASSi busts into the Apartment of Sourness and Flat Irons and tells Kristen she wants to hijack her phone.  Kristen was indeed texting on it when the demand was made.

However, remember that StASSi confronted Jax during the Brunch of Drunken Belligerence.  It would make a lot more sense that after StASSi stomped off, Jax would text or call Kristen to let her know that a confrontation may be coming and they needed to get their stories straight.

If I thought this show has a morsel of reality in it, I would totally believe that Jax and Kristen hooked up.  Jax and his Chunky Sweater will clearly bang anything and Kristen seems to have little to no interest in Flat Iron (unless he's being a total rock star or speaking to Ariana)

Fuzzysox

Fuzzysox

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 5:39 PM

Yay it's Monday night again. Time for more trainwrecktastic tv!!!!!!!!

KatieMK

KatieMK

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 5:43 PM

I just read Scheana's blog and there were so.many.damn.errors. She is an idiot. My favorite line is at the end, talking about Shay: I can't wait to spend the rest of our lines together! 

She is so pissed about the secret customer/blogger. None of them on the show seemed to really get it. I worked different retail jobs all through high school and college, and we dealt with the same thing- secret shoppers. My little sister actually got fired once because a secret shopper came into the bakery and she was on her phone. Lisa continues to flaunt that she has no idea how to manage a staff - she waves the report in their face, scolds them a teensy bit (you can't even call it wrist-slapping) and off you go. 

iluvtv313

iluvtv313

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 6:54 PM

I just read Scheana's blog and there were so.many.damn.errors. She is an idiot. My favorite line is at the end, talking about Shay: I can't wait to spend the rest of our lines together! 

Ahhh so she admits it is scripted.  

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 7:21 PM

Scheana and Tom were on GMA preparing drinks for the staff in preparation for a New Years Eve celebration.  I caught the tail end of it.  When they asked them what VR has done for them Scheana said she got the chance to show off her singing and Tom said it would help his acting career.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 8:59 PM

Did Tom mean "macting"?

I can't wait to spend the rest of our lines together! 

Fraudian slip, Schemer?

swineinny

swineinny

Fanatic

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 10:21 PM

The lunatic, unhinged way Kristen was acting & then just suddenly taking off -- anywhere else she woulda been fired.  But that wasn't in the script.

Sheesh, between this shit & BH, I just watched 2 hours of non-stop screaming & yelling.  I'm drained & exhausted.

Chrissytd

Chrissytd

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 10:30 PM

Can TPTB drop Kristen and replace her with Ariana?
I don't even know why Lisa puts up with her shit, if this show is any indication of how she is on a daily basis, she should've been fired a long time ago. Until there is actually proof of Ariana and Flat Iron Tom hooking-up, she should let it go.

I died of laugter at Jax mixing up Joyce for Latoya Jackson since posters on the RHoBH have said the same thing.

Was there Ray-Ban having a discount sale during the filming of this episode.