22-1: 2013.01.07

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

93 replies to this topic

jlc1967

jlc1967

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 16, 2013 @ 2:59 PM

That's what some of those sent home actually said.

I remember a woman from Andrew Firestone's year said that during the "exit" interviews, the people behind the camera would ask all sorts of questions about ex-boyfriends, past love life, etc ... She (can't remember her name but she lasted a few weeks and she was from my hometown) cried on camera, and it was edited to seem as if she was crying about Andrew. They quoted her on camera saying something about "him," but she told people that she was actually crying about her ex, that the producers had basically goaded her into being upset about an old boyfriend/about her lack of a love life, and she said something about how much she "missed him," (or something like that) and it was all presented as if she was crying about Andrew.

That sounds most probable to me.

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2013 @ 8:37 PM

I'm never sure if they don't have enough self-esteem or they have too much. It seems like they don't have enough when they're crying in the limo as if they don't know that their phone will be backed up with calls from admirers when they get home. And yet -- these women all sent in videos because they thought they were hot enough to beat out thousands of other applicants to be on the show and then they expected the bachelor to forget everyone else after one quick chat at the cocktail party. Maybe they cry when they're cut because for the first time in their lives they didn't get to be the prettiest girl in the room.

sasha206

sasha206

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 16, 2013 @ 11:38 PM

There is a whole lot of fug going on in this series. The fake tans which makes the skin tone really bad, bad extensions, bad make-up.

Kacie lost her cuteness with that bad fake tan as well. Is she really only 25? She looks 30.

The "rape whistle" comment was priceless.

I'm still amazed that there are women with kids that participate in this show. What a crappy thing to teach your daughters.

urlittledogtoo

urlittledogtoo

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 21, 2013 @ 3:07 AM

This show is so gross. Eeny meeny miny mo - yeah, that's uber romantic. I can't believe it's still on. Completely manipulative, hits all the hot buttons 'women want to hear'. They're like dogs in a pound barking to get a forever home... Great for dogs, no dignity whatsoever for women. Pretty much all on there to get TV exposure for a future career; finding love has nothing to do with it.