A Wedding Story

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

2 replies to this topic

WhitneyWhit

WhitneyWhit

Fanatic

Posted Dec 9, 2012 @ 5:55 PM

I hope it's ok to start this. This show is long out of production but I remember being oddly captivated by it back in the day. It was definitely different then any other wedding show. No insane budgets, no bitchy brides, definitely more real then what we get now. I've always been curious as to know who is divorced now, there has to be several.

I gotta confess something, though, No show in the history of shows has ever aired an episode that made me feel like the evilest evil that ever eviled the way this show did. I remember one episode aired where I criticized everything the bride had chosen. I remember saying her dress was ugly and the flowers were hideous and that she was in desperate need of a new hairstyle, Then, at the end of the episode, a little note came on the screen that said the bride had died shortly after her wedding. I felt terrible the rest of the day.

carolinagirl81

carolinagirl81

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 9, 2012 @ 6:36 PM

i loved this show! i miss this the most out of all the wedding shows on now.

jlyons5

jlyons5

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 9, 2012 @ 8:48 PM

I think I might remember that episode because I believe I did tgd same thing. Criticized her wedding and felt awful when she had passed.