2-9: "Revelations" 2012.12.02

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

94 replies to this topic

TV Anonymous

TV Anonymous

Fanatic

Posted Dec 13, 2012 @ 4:00 PM

mac123x,

Thank you for the explanation. However, there are still some things I do not understand from finance point of view, not just from this episode but also from the ones before.

1. If Nolan held 51% shares after IPO, where did Daniel get the 49% before the threat? David Clarke's? Cannot be since all of his shares were bought already. Whatever share Grayson Global might have through David Clarke was gone already. From the market? I do not know how many red flags would have flown.

2. Whose money did David Clarke use to invest in Nolcorp? His own or Grayson Global? If it was his Grayson Global really have no claim on Nolcorp, regardless his employment status in the time of purchase. If it was Grayson Global's that fact was not uncovered during the due dilligence before IPO? I would think that a company that went public underwent close scrutiny.

3. If David invested with the check, how did Nolan have it? Would he not had cashed the money? It is either the bank that has the hard copy of the check or the check was sent back to David. Nolan could not have had the check. The only exception I can think is that David gifted it to him after the fact. But then, why? Why not just left it in the double-infinity box?

Another interesting is the takeover process of Nolcorp, a publicly-traded company. So Nolan just handed over the ownership like that? No communication with shareholders? With employees? How many decent people will lose their jobs just to satisfy real-Amanda's convoluted plan of revenge? A plan that she never seems able to execute anyway.

insanityproject

insanityproject

Fanatic

Posted Dec 24, 2012 @ 10:55 PM

I thought this episode was marginally better than the last few. It seems like we're being set up for Emanda to return to the Greyson fold and that should be a good thing. Nothing against the actor who I think is talented & lovely but the character if Aidan has been a major albatross on the series. He messed up the triangle and he supplanted Nolan. He's not a Gary Stu exactly but it does feel like a fan fic writer inserting his own avatar into an already established story.

I am curious to see more Daniel & Nolan scenes together. Nolan is way smarter (obviously) but I think there's a chance Nolan could underestimate Daniel, who seems to have finally bought a clue.

SomeMeddlingKid

SomeMeddlingKid

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 7, 2013 @ 8:09 AM

Edited by SomeMeddlingKid, Jan 7, 2013 @ 8:18 AM.

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 7, 2013 @ 8:15 AM

SomeMeddlingKid, you accidently posted this in the wrong thread. :)

SomeMeddlingKid

SomeMeddlingKid

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 7, 2013 @ 8:17 AM

Yikes, sorry! That'll teach me not to keep multiple tabs open.

Edited by SomeMeddlingKid, Jan 7, 2013 @ 8:19 AM.