BUCKWILD

• Please log in to reply

309 replies to this topic

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Apr 19, 2013 @ 10:50 PM

I guess Buckwild cast members are going to make sure they remain in the spotlight, Shae may or may not have a sex tape that is being shopped around.

And apparantly, she and Jenelle got into a Twitter Fight over it.

Edited because forum is vomiting posts.

Edited by ShaNaeNae, Apr 20, 2013 @ 10:17 AM.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Apr 20, 2013 @ 10:03 AM

Yes, I found Lil Duval to be especially patronizing. That man is from Palatka. Palatka, Florida.

Wow, I like him even less after learning that! What a jerk!

KYBlonde

KYBlonde

Fanatic

Posted Oct 9, 2013 @ 2:03 PM

MTV is running Buckwild today. It broke  my heart when Shain and his mom were having a heart-to-heart, and she asked him, So, where do you see yourself in five years?" :(

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:41 AM

I'm surprised they're still running reruns.  But, I remember on the marathon they ran a few days after he died, seeing that exact same scene and getting a little sad.  It seemed the only thing he was sure he'd have in his future is a family. I bet he would have made a great daddy.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Dec 27, 2013 @ 11:19 PM

Buckwild marathon on tonight if anyone wants to watch.  I was just thinking about Shain earlier today when they were running through the people we lost this year on ET.  Of course, they always leave him out.

He just did a talking head I always loved: "Dad always said you gonna get yer ass handed to you...might as well get it over with!"

While I'm here, I saw on Twitter they had the girls of Buckwild filming in New York a few months ago.  They think some kind of follow up special might be coming on soon.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Dec 29, 2013 @ 10:53 AM

I started to watch the recent marathon but the pall of what happened to Shain was just too much.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Dec 29, 2013 @ 4:06 PM

I know, ubi, it really is just so sad.  I was watching Shain bury his little jars of money all over while the other boys were making fun, yet he stood by what he does. That was his charm. He never tried to be anything he wasn't and was perfectly content in his own skin.  And I feel sad for his parents.  They seem like great people.

I saw a tweet from Ashley a few weeks ago that said she was going to a flea market with Dale and Loretta (Shain's parents) to help sell Gandee Candee.

Also recently saw a tweet from Salwa, she's been clean for about 6 months now and posted the urinalysis results to prove it.  Good for her.

ShaNaeNae

ShaNaeNae

Fanatic

Posted Jan 17, 2014 @ 9:22 PM

Well, despite Salwa staying clean, she's heading to prison.  She's been sentenced 1-5 years for dealing.

missy jo

missy jo

Fanatic

Posted Jan 18, 2014 @ 7:11 PM

I didn't watch the marathon because it just seemed exploitative to me because of Shain.

andcoletar

andcoletar

Fanatic

Posted Jan 18, 2014 @ 9:08 PM

I enjoyed it very briefly, missy jo. Then I turned it off for the same reason.