DWTS Survey

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

27 replies to this topic

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 17, 2012 @ 10:14 AM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes or No.

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Pick one.

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Pick one.

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Pick one.

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Pick one.

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Pick one.

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Pick one.

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Pick one.

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Pick one.

10)Rank the pros on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 is Dislike strongly/Hate, 2. is Dislike, 3. is They're Ok, 4. is Like, 5. is Strongly like/Love.

Anna Trebunskaya - Pick between 1 and 5.
Chelsie Hightower - Pick between 1 and 5.
Cheryl Burke - Pick between 1 and 5.
Derek Hough - Pick between 1 and 5.
Karina Smirnoff - Pick between 1 and 5.
Kym Johnson - Pick between 1 and 5.
Louis Van Amstel - Pick between 1 and 5.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5.
Mark Ballas - Pick between 1 and 5.
Peta Murgatroyd - Pick between 1 and 5.
Tony Dovolani - Pick between 1 and 5.
Tristan MacManus - Pick between 1 and 5.
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5.

11)Now we're gonna do the same thing, picking between 1-5 using that same scale listed above, for each of these criteria for each of the pros:
A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

So for instance, for dancer John Doe, you'd write:
Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4.

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis?

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS?

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes or No.

15)If Yes, what would you suggest they replace it with? If No, skip this question.

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes or No.

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. Yes or no.

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one.

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Yes or No.

20)If you had to RANK the pros from 1 to 13, in terms of who you feel adds value to the show, and who you feel you/the show could do without without missing a beat.

Try not to make it just about who you personally like/dislike (although that will inevitably come into play a bit, I'm sure), but about whether you feel the person really adds something to the show or not. Rank from 1 to 13 on that basis.

Anna?
Chelsie?
Cheryl?
Derek?
Karina?
Kym?
Louis?
Maks?
Mark?
Peta?
Tony?
Tristan?
Val?

21)Who was your favorite contestant on each season? If you didn't watch enough of a season to have one, just say "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough"

Write it like this:

Season 1: Pick one.
Season 2: Pick one.
Season 3: Pick one.
Season 4: Pick one.
Season 5: Pick one.
Season 6: Pick one.
Season 7: Pick one.
Season 8: Pick one.
Season 9: Pick one.
Season 10: Pick one.
Season 11: Pick one.
Season 12: Pick one.
Season 13: Pick one.
Season 14: Pick one.
Season 15: Pick one.

22)List your five favorite dances ever, for each dance style. The dance styles are:

Argentine Tango
Cha-Cha
Foxtrot
Jive
Mambo
Paso Doble
Quickstep
Rumba
Salsa
Samba
Tango
Viennese Waltz
Waltz

If you can't think of five, that's ok. Just fill in what you can. Thanks to dzidas for the question!

I will probably post the results for some of these questions, if there seems to be an overall consensus of some things.

Also, if before a lot of people respond, someone has an idea for other good questions you'd like for me to add, post 'em and I'll add 'em. Everyone else can just add your answers to those questions with your answers to these questions.

I'll post my answers once someone else posts. Don't want this post to get too long.

Edited by QueenL, Nov 18, 2012 @ 6:35 PM.

PBGamer89

PBGamer89

Fanatic

Posted Nov 17, 2012 @ 1:44 PM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes (as long as it's a mix of current and former; summer and winter)

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Derek

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Derek

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Derek

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Derek

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Kym

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Lacey

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Shawn

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Mel B

10)Rank the pros on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 is Dislike strongly/Hate, 2. is Dislike, 3. is They're Ok, 4. is Like, 5. is Strongly like/Love.

Anna Trebunskaya - 3
Chelsie Hightower - 4
Cheryl Burke - 2
Derek Hough - 5
Karina Smirnoff -4
Kym Johnson - 5
Louis Van Amstel - 4
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 4
Mark Ballas - 5
Peta Murgatroyd - 1
Tony Dovolani - 4
Tristan MacManus - 5
Valetin Chmerkovskiy -4

11)Now we're gonna do the same thing, picking between 1-5 using that same scale listed above, for each of these criteria for each of the pros:
A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

Anna Trebunskaya - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Chelsie Hightower - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Cheryl Burke - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Derek Hough - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Karina Smirnoff -Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Kym Johnson - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Louis Van Amstel - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 3; Dancer - 5
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 3; Dancer - 5
Mark Ballas -Choreography - 5; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Peta Murgatroyd - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 3; Dancer - 4
Tony Dovolani - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Tristan MacManus - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 5
Valetin Chmerkovskiy -Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? first season

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? season 8

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes

15)If Yes, what would you suggest they replace it with? Do 2 fusions; 1 ballroom and 1 latin; make it really a test of what they learned.

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they react a certain point (like the halfway point)? No

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left. Answer HONESTLY. No, but the show would lose spark without Derek and Mark.

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Choreo

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Yes

20)If you had to RANK the pros from 1 to 13, in terms of who you feel adds value to the show, and who you feel you/the show could do without without missing a beat.

Try not to make it just about who you personally like/dislike (although that will inevitably come into play a bit, I'm sure), but about whether you feel the person really adds something to the show or not. Rank from 1 to 13 on that basis.

Anna 12
Chelsie 8
Cheryl 4
Derek 1
Karina 5
Kym 3
Louis 9
Maks 7
Mark 2
Peta 13
Tony 11
Tristan 6
Val 10

21)Who was your favorite contestant on each season? If you didn't watch enough of a season to have one, just say "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough"

Write it like this:

Season 1: Kelly Monaco
Season 2: Stacy Keibler
Season 3: Monique Coleman
Season 4: Laila Ali
Season 5: Mel B
Season 6: Kristi Yamaguchi
Season 7: Brooke Burke
Season 8: Shawn Johnson
Season 9: Mya
Season 10: Nicole Scherzinger
Season 11: Jennifer Grey
Season 12: Chelsea Kane
Season 13: Ricki Lake
Season 14: Katherine Jenkins
Season 15: Shawn Johnson

Edited by PBGamer89, Nov 17, 2012 @ 10:41 PM.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 17, 2012 @ 2:57 PM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Cheryl.

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Derek.

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Mark.

Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Mark.

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Karina.

Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? If I had to pick, I'd give Anna Demidova another shot. I liked her choreo during the initial competition to win the spot as a pro. I think that she just didn't understand the concept that just because someone is a super beginner, the choreo doesn't have to be soooo basic. I'm sure she's learned now. Plus, it'd be great to have a super tall girl for the super tall athletes.

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Tough one. I think I'll pick Kristi Y.

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Mario Lopez.

Anna Trebunskaya - 3
Chelsie Hightower - 4
Cheryl Burke - 3
Derek Hough - 4
Karina Smirnoff - 5
Kym Johnson - 4
Louis Van Amstel - 3
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 4
Mark Ballas - 5
Peta Murgatroyd - 3
Tony Dovolani - 3
Tristan MacManus - 4
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - 5 (so far)

I really don't hate or truly dislike any of the pros. There are pros where I'm like "eh, could do without" because their choreography is kind of meh or eh to me, but I don't really have a hatred for any of 'em.

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

Anna Trebunskaya - Choreography - 2; Teacher - 2; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Chelsie Hightower - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 5; Dancer - 4
Cheryl Burke - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Derek Hough - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Karina Smirnoff - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Kym Johnson - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Louis Van Amstel - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 2; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Mark Ballas - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Peta Murgatroyd - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 4; Dancer - 5
Tony Dovolani - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Tristan MacManus - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 5; Dancer - 4
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5

Moved Mark's dancer score up, after the convo & the one before in his thread.

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? Season 3.

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Season 4. All of the top 3 were deserving, and it was just a really fun season. Maks & Laila were one of my favorite partnerships, and I'm not really a huge "partnership" type person.

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes.

15)If Yes, what would you suggest they replace it with? Have all of the contestants do the same dance style to the same music. And also allow the contestants to pick a dance of one of their opponents to redo with their own choreography.

I'd also get rid of the "redoing their own favorite dance" on the finals/finale night thing too. If I want to watch the same dance again, I'll just go on my DVR or Youtube. Don't need to see them do the same thing again. It's a waste of potential, new, good, dance.

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point? Yes. More fair.

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left. Answer HONESTLY. I'd lose interest, but probably not stop watching completely, unless the show really became a complete borefest to me after that.

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Choreography.

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Yes.

1. Derek
2. Mark
3. Karina
4. Kym
5. Cheryl
6. Maks
7. Tristan
8. Val
9. Chelsie
10. Tony
11. Anna
12. Peta
13. Louis

Tried to be fair with this, and tried to make it more about who I feel really adds value to the show, which I think comes down to routines & then personality. That explains the top half of my rankings.

ETA: I put Karina & Kym higher, because I think that when I posted before, I was giving way too much weight toward how I think the show feels. I still think it's important to essentially weigh both when you're answering this question (i.e. don't just put a pro real low just because you dislike them, unless you honestly feel they don't really contribute anything), but before I was giving the show like 80% weight, which I don't think is so right. It's a bit more even now.

Season 1: Rachel Hunter
Season 3: Mario Lopez
Season 4: Laila Ali
Season 5: Sabrina Bryan
Season 7: Brooke Burke
Season 11: Jennifer Grey
Season 12: Chelsea Kane (it was Ralph, but in retrospect, she overtook him)
Season 13: JR Martinez
Season 14: Roshon Fegan
Season 15: Apolo Anton Ohno

22)List your five favorite dances ever, for each dance style. The dance styles are:
See my post below for my answers to this. Didn't have enough room in this post.

PBGamer89, you forgot to do the choreo/teacher/person/dancer thing for Cheryl, Anna, and Chelsie. Or was that intentional?

Edited by QueenL, Nov 20, 2012 @ 6:55 AM.

PBGamer89

PBGamer89

Fanatic

Posted Nov 17, 2012 @ 10:40 PM

Whoops. Forgot, gonna edit them in.

Edited by PBGamer89, Nov 17, 2012 @ 10:40 PM.

dzidas

dzidas

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:10 AM

I will probably post the results for some of these questions, if there seems to be an overall consensus of some things.

Also, if before a lot of people respond, someone has an idea for other good questions you'd like for me to add, post 'em and I'll add 'em. Everyone else can just add your answers to those questions with your answers to these questions.

I like the idea. Thanks for putting it together, QueenL!

Is there any 'deadline' on answers? I haven't seen enough of the first nine seasons so it makes it kind of difficult to answer some questions, but I was planning to watch some clips of them anyway - then I'd be able to give more accurate answers.

And I also have an idea of another question: Your favorite dance on DWTS, listed by dance styles, e.g.

Favorite Cha-cha-cha
Favorite Waltz

and so on. I think it might be difficult to pick just one so maybe allow three choices? Anyway, thanks for your hard work again!

jennifer6973

jennifer6973

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 10:55 AM

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Cheryl

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Louis

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Tony

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Tony

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Anna

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Ashly

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Helio, .

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Joey Mcintyre

10)Rank the pros on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 is Dislike strongly/Hate, 2. is Dislike, 3. is They're Ok, 4. is Like, 5. is Strongly like/Love

Anna Trebunskaya - 5.
Chelsie Hightower - 3.
Cheryl Burke - 3
Derek Hough - 3
Karina Smirnoff - 4
Kym Johnson -5
Louis Van Amstel - 4
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 2
Mark Ballas - 3
Peta Murgatroyd - 2
Tony Dovolani - 5
Tristan MacManus - 5
Valetin Chmerkovskiy - 2

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? 3

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? 6

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? no

15)If Yes, what would you suggest they replace it with? If No, skip this question.

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left. Answer HONESTLY. no.

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? teaching

Anna?
Chelsie?
Cheryl?
Derek?
Karina?
Kym?
Louis?
Maks?
Mark?
Peta?
Tony?
Tristan?
Val?

Write it like this:

Season 1: Joey McIntyre
Season 2: Drew Lachey
Season 4: Apolo
Season 5: Helio
Season 7: Pick one.
Season 9: Pick one.
Season 10: Pick one.
Season 11: Pick one.
Season 12: Pick one.
Season 13: Pick one.
Season 14: Pick one.
Season 15: Pick one.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 11:51 AM

Whoops. Forgot, gonna edit them in.

Thanks!

I like the idea. Thanks for putting it together, QueenL!

Is there any 'deadline' on answers? I haven't seen enough of the first nine seasons so it makes it kind of difficult to answer some questions, but I was planning to watch some clips of them anyway - then I'd be able to give more accurate answers.

And I also have an idea of another question: Your favorite dance on DWTS, listed by dance styles, e.g.

Favorite Cha-cha-cha
Favorite Waltz

and so on. I think it might be difficult to pick just one so maybe allow three choices? Anyway, thanks for your hard work again!

Thanks!

No deadline. I just figured that I'd do it once it seemed like people had stopped responding for a few days or so. However, if people say that they're planning on doing it but just haven't posted it yet, I can certainly wait. There's no real rush.

Oh so you mean like "List your five favorite Sambas ever; your favorite Cha-Chas ever" etc? That's a good question.

And a tough one for me, because I think that things like that tend to change for me, depending on the mood. :(

That's a good one, though. Gonna add that question to my first post. The people who have already posted can edit in theirs, if they want.

I'm gonna do the same right now.

Elsa

Elsa

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:22 PM

Oh this looks like fun! Thanks, QueenL.

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? F Cheryl or Kym, M Tristan or Mark - sorry couldn't pick just one.

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Kym

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Kym

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Tristan

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Dmitry

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Apolo

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Mel B with maybe Kirstie 2nd

Anna Trebunskaya - Pick between 1 and 5. 4 (A 3, B 3, C 5, D 5)
Chelsie Hightower - Pick between 1 and 5. 4 (A 3, B 4, C 4, D 4)
Cheryl Burke - Pick between 1 and 5. 4 (A 5, B 5, C 4, D 3)
Derek Hough - Pick between 1 and 5. 3 (A 5, B 4, C 4, D 5)
Karina Smirnoff - Pick between 1 and 5. 5 (A 3, B 4, C 4, D 5)
Kym Johnson - Pick between 1 and 5. 5 (A 5, B 5, C 5, D 5)
Louis Van Amstel - Pick between 1 and 5. 2 (A 3, B 4, C 3, D 4)
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5. 3 (A 2, B 1, C 3, D 5)
Mark Ballas - Pick between 1 and 5. 4 (A 5, B 5, C 4, D 4)
Peta Murgatroyd - Pick between 1 and 5. 3 (A 3, B 3, C 4, D 5)
Tony Dovolani - Pick between 1 and 5. 3 (A 2, B 3, C 5, D 3)
Tristan MacManus - Pick between 1 and 5. 5 (A 5, B 5, C 5, D 5)
Valetin Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5. 3 (A 4, B 4, C 3, D 3 - I know he's fabulously talented but that exaggerated competition style makes me cringe)

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4. Above but I don't think I'm a good judge of choreography or dancing.

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? 4 (though I watched Season 1)

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? 13

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes or No. No (but don't care much either way)

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes or No. I think so, Yes

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left. Answer HONESTLY. Yes or no. Yes

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one. Personality

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Yes or No. Yes

Anna? 9
Chelsie? 8
Cheryl? 3
Derek? 5
Karina? 6
Kym? 2
Louis? 13
Maks? 7
Mark? 4
Peta? 11
Tony? 12
Tristan? 1
Val? 10

Write it like this:

Season 1: Pick one. Kelly
Season 2: Pick one. N/A
Season 3: Pick one. N/A
Season 4: Pick one. Apolo
Season 5: Pick one. Mel B
Season 6: Pick one. Adam Carolla
Season 7: Pick one. Lance Bass
Season 8: Pick one. Holly Madison (Melissa Rycroft strong 2nd)
Season 9: Pick one. Donny Osmond
Season 10: Pick one. Pamela Anderson (or Niecy Nash) Hard to say.
Season 11: Pick one. Nobody very much, but if I had to pick, The Situation.
Season 12: Pick one. Kirstie
Season 13: Pick one. Carson
Season 14: Pick one. Gladys (Maria strong 2nd)
Season 15: Pick one. Kirstie

Argentine Tango
Cha-Cha - Sabrina and Mark's
Foxtrot - Tristan and Nancy's Spamalot
Jive
Mambo
Paso Doble - Kelly and Alec's Bandoleo
Quickstep
Rumba - Apolo and Karina's "last dance" ;( Exquisite though!!
Salsa
Samba - Apolo and Julianne's
Tango - Tristan and Nancy's Naughty Lade of Shady Lane
Viennese Waltz - Kristi and Mark's, if it was the umbrella one. I'm terrible at remembering dances!
Waltz

If you can't think of five, that's ok. Just fill in what you can. Thanks to dzidas for the question!

I'll post my answers once someone else posts. Don't want this post to get too long.

Edited by Elsa, Nov 24, 2012 @ 11:51 AM.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:52 PM

Have to answer this question in a new post, as I know if I did it in my other post, it'd be too long.

This was kind of hard, because like I said, the mood changes sometimes.

Top 5 Favorite Argentine Tangos:
1st. Melissa & Tony
2nd. Nicole & Derek
3rd. Shawn & Mark
4th. Aaron & Karina
5th. Lil' Kim & Derek

Top 5 Favorite Cha-Chas:
1st. Shawn Johnson & Mark to "PYT"
2nd. Chelsea Kane & Mark to "Chelsea"
3rd. Kristi Y. & Mark to "Please Don't Stop the Music"
4th. Sabrina & Mark to "Don't Cha"
5th. Nicole & Derek to "Kiss"

Top 5 Favorite Foxtrots:
1st. Brandy & Maks to "Fever"
2nd. Kyle & Lacey to "Feelin' Good'"
3rd. Jennifer & Derek to "Love and Marriage"
4th. Shawn & Mark to "More Than This"
5th. Laila & Maks to "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You"

Top 5 Favorite Jives:
1st. Jennifer Grey & Derek to "Shake That"
2nd. Aaron & Karina
3rd. Mya & Dmitry
4th. Katherine & Mark
5th. Nicole & Derek to SOS
[6th. Joey Fatone & Kym second jive :)]

Top 5 Favorite Mambos:
1st. Shawn & Derek
2nd. Laila & Maks
3rd. Lance & Lacey
4th. Mario Lopez & Karina
5th. Kristi Y. & Mark
[6th. Jason Taylor & Edyta :)]
[7th. Rocco & Karina :)]

Top 5 Favorite Paso Dobles:
1st. Mario Lopez & Karina
2nd. Sabrina & Mark
3rd. Romeo & Chelsie
4th. Shawn & Mark
5th. Kristi Y. & Mark

Top 5 Favorite Quicksteps:
1st. Apolo & Karina
2nd. Brandy & Maks
3rd. Katherine & Mark
4th. Laila & Maks to "Walk Like an Egyptian"
5th. Billy Ray & Karina to "Ring of Fire"
[6th. Ralph & Karina :)]

Top 5 Favorite Rumbas:
1st. Mario 2.0 & Karina to "Let's Get It On"
2nd. Joey Fatone & Kym to "Besame Mucho"
3rd. Roshon & Chelsie to "Cruisin'"
4th. Nicole & Derek to "Lady in Red"
5th. Shawn & Mark to "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room"

Top 5 Favorite Salsas:
1st. Brooke & Derek
2nd. Roshon & Chelsie
3rd. Chelsea Kane & Mark
4th. Mya & Dmitry
5th. Gilles & Peta & Chelsie

Top 5 Favorite Sambas:
1st. Chelsea Kane & Mark to "Party in the USA"
2nd. Nicole & Derek
3rd. Joey Fatone & Kym
4th. Mario Lopez & Karina to "Sir Duke"
5th. Aaron & Karina

Top 5 Favorite Tangos:
1st. Kristi Y. & Mark's second one
2nd. Mario Lopez & Karina to "What'cha Waitin' For"
3rd. Mario Lopez & Karina to "Whatever Lola Wants"
4th. Derek & Nicole to "Pretty Woman"
5th. Drew & Cheryl to "Shut Up"

Top 5 Favorite Viennese Waltzs:
1st. Joanna & Derek to "Hallelujah"
2nd. Ralph & Karina to "Maybe I, Maybe You"
3rd. Kristi Y. & Mark to "I'm With You"
4th. Katherine & Mark to "Kathleen"
5th. Kelly & Val to "I'll Be"

Top 5 Favorite Waltzs:
1st. Ralph & Karina to "Romeo & Juliet"
2nd. Chelsea Kane & Mark Ocean one
3rd. Jennifer & Derek
4th. Gilles & Cheryl to "Come Away With Me"
5th. Mario Lopez & Karina to "Dark Waltz"

Paso Doble was the toughest. There were soooo many I wanted to put in there. Kelly & Val's, and Apolo & Karina's especially. Had to just go with old, steady, all-time favorites.

Edited by QueenL, Nov 20, 2012 @ 8:10 AM.

PBGamer89

PBGamer89

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 3:07 PM

I like the favorite styles idea. But I'll put only 3. If I do more, I'll get carried away and there goes my afternoon ;)

Favorite Cha Cha
1. Sabrina/Mark to "Don't Cha"
2. Shawn/Mark to "P.Y.T"
3. Jennie/Derek to "Mustang Sally"

Favorite Foxtrot
1. Katherine/Mark to "The Show"
2. Nicole/Derek to "I Haven't Met You Yet"
3. Kristi/Mark to "The More I See You"

Favorite Jive
1. Kristi/Mark to "Rip It Up"
2. Katherine/Mark to "Ain't Nothing Wring with That"
3. Stacy/Tony to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"

Favorite Quickstep
1. Sabrina/Louis to "Black Betty"
2. Shawn/Mark to "Friend Like Me"
3. Brandy/Maks to "I'll Be There For You"

Favorite Tango
1. Jennie/Derek to "Cite Tango"
2. Ricki/Derek to "Psycho"
3. Kristi/Mark to "Midnight Tango"

Favorite Argentine Tango
1. Nicole/Derek to "El Capitalismo Foraneo"
2. Shawn/Mark to "Asi Se Baila El Tango"
3. Melissa/Tony to "Mi Confesi๓n"

Favorite Mambo
1. Shawn/Derek to "Para Los Rumberos"
2. Mel/Maks to "Mambo Jambo"
3. Laila/Maks to "Maracaibo Oriental"

Favorite Salsa
1. Mya/Dmitry to "La Isla Bonita"
2. Melissa/Tony to "The Cup of Life"
3. Lil' Kim/Derek to "Por Arriba, Por Abajo"

Favorite Paso Doble
1. Nicole/Derek to "Spanish Guitar"
2. Mel/Maks to "Free Your Mind"
3. Katherine/Mark to "Espana Cani"

Favorite Waltz
1. Chelsea/Mark to "My Love"
2. Jennifer/Derek to "Way Over Yonder"
3. Mya/Dmitry to "Amore Musica"

Favorite Viennese Waltz
1. Mel/Maks to "Somebody to Love"
2. Brooke/Derek to "Daughters"
3. Shawn/Mark to "Ordinary Day"

Favorite Samba
1. Stacy/Tony to "Livin La Vida Loca"
2. Mya/Dmitry to "Bad Girls"
3. Melissa/Tony to "Jaleo"

Favorite Rumba
1. Chelsea/Mark to "Eyes on Fire"
2. Shawn/Derek to "My Heart Will Go On"
3. Nicole/Derek to "Lady in Red"

Favorite Freestyle
1. Shawn/Mark to "Do Your Thing"
2. Brooke/Derek to "You're the One That I Want"
3. Kristi/Mark to "Working Day and Night"

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2012 @ 4:01 PM

If I do more, I'll get carried away and there goes my afternoon ;)

Heh, I know what you mean. Paso Doble was the toughest. I wanted to do a Top 15!

6th. Kelly & Val
7th. Apolo & Karina (Fushion)
8th. Laila & Maks second one
9th. Bristol & Mark (I can do a hellavu job pretending she's not there!)
10th. Jennifer & Derek second one
11th. Chelsea Kane & Mark
12th. Lil' Kim & Derek
13th. Cristian & Cheryl
14th. Joey & Kym
15th. Maria & Derek
[16th. Mya & Dmitry :-P]

Paso is by far the strongest category for me on the show. Didn't realize that was the case, until I started doing this. I remember talking about how much I loved Joey & Kym's Paso during their season. For it to "only" be 14th for me, shows you how strong this category is. And I love his Paso more than stuff that made #4 or #5 for other dance styles!

Hell, I even forgot to sneak Mya's Paso Doble in there! Ok, make that a top 16! :-P

Favorite Samba
3. Melissa/Tony to "Jaleo"

Yes, I really wanted to put Melissa & Tony's First Samba in my top ones. It's so hard. That was definitely one of the most impressive ones, IMO.

Btw, F it, I adored Lil Kim's Argentine Tango too much to leave it out. I put Gilles' there because though I do love it, I also feel that it's sort of obligatory. However, I just can't shut Lil' Kim out like that. Especially since I feel like I'm just putting Gilles there because I'm "supposed" to, lol. Switching Lil' Kim in there instead.

Edited by QueenL, Nov 18, 2012 @ 5:53 PM.

Dancin Queen

Dancin Queen

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 19, 2012 @ 3:25 AM

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Probably Derek since he seems to win with his free style.

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Can't pick one.

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? See above.

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Maks.

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Kym.

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Dimity.

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Donny, followed closely by JR

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Melissa, followed by Mya

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? Season 1

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Current

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? No, makes not diff

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? No. Instead, maybe return another season with a diff partner.

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left. No Way!

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? online

moni

moni

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 19, 2012 @ 4:25 AM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? No

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Dimity

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Jennifer Grey

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Mel B

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? Season 5

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Seasons 5,6

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? No

15)If Yes, what would you suggest they replace it with? /

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? No

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left. No Way!

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: CHOREOGRAPHY

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Online

toonces464

toonces464

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:46 AM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes or No. Depends who participates

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Pick one. Cheryl

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Pick one. Derek

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Pick one. Derek

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Pick one. Tony

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Pick one. Kym

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Pick one. Damian

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Pick one. JR Martinez

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Pick one. Can't pick just one!

Anna Trebunskaya - Pick between 1 and 5. 5
Chelsie Hightower - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Cheryl Burke - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Derek Hough - Pick between 1 and 5. 4
Karina Smirnoff - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Kym Johnson - Pick between 1 and 5. 5
Louis Van Amstel - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Mark Ballas - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Peta Murgatroyd - Pick between 1 and 5. 1
Tony Dovolani - Pick between 1 and 5. 5
Tristan MacManus - Pick between 1 and 5. 4
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5. 3

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

Anna Trebunskaya - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 5; Dancer - 4
Chelsie Hightower - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 5; Dancer - 4
Cheryl Burke - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 3; Dancer - 5
Derek Hough - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Karina Smirnoff - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 3; Dancer - 5
Kym Johnson - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 4
Louis Van Amstel - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 2; Dancer - 5
Mark Ballas - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4
Peta Murgatroyd - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 2; Person - 1; Dancer 3
Tony Dovolani - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 4
Tristan MacManus - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 5
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 3; Person - 2; Dancer - 4

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Season 10

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes or No. No I still enjoy it

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes or No. No

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. Yes or no. No

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one. For the purposes of this show, teaching

Anna? 7
Chelsie? 12
Cheryl? 2
Derek? 1
Karina? 3
Kym? 5
Louis? 11
Maks? 8
Mark? 6
Peta? 13
Tony? 9
Tristan? 4
Val? 10

Write it like this:

Season 1: Pick one.
Season 2: Pick one.
Season 3: Pick one.
Season 4: Pick one.
Season 5: Jennie Garth
Season 6: Christian de la Fuente
Season 7: Warren Sapp
Season 8: Gilles Marini
Season 9: Kelly Osbourne
Season 10: Erin Andrews
Season 11: Kyle Massey
Season 12: Hines Ward
Season 14: Gladys Knight
Season 15: Apolo Ohno

MusicaDolce

MusicaDolce

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 19, 2012 @ 1:46 PM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? No

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Tristan

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Karina

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Dmitry

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Kristi

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Gilles (in his original season, not All-Stars)

Anna Trebunskaya - 4
Chelsie Hightower - 3
Cheryl Burke - 4
Derek Hough - 2
Karina Smirnoff - 5
Kym Johnson - 5
Louis Van Amstel - 5
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 2
Mark Ballas - 2
Peta Murgatroyd - 3
Tony Dovolani - 4
Tristan MacManus - 5
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - 3

Anna Trebunskaya: Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Chelsie Hightower: Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 5; Dancer - 4.
Cheryl Burke: Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 4.
Derek Hough: Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 2; Dancer - 4.
Karina Smirnoff: Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Kym Johnson: Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 4.
Louis Van Amstel: Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 5.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Choreography - 2; Teacher - 1; Person - 3; Dancer - 3.
Mark Ballas: Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 2; Dancer - 3.
Peta Murgatroyd: Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 2; Dancer - 3.
Tony Dovolani: Choreography - 3; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 4.
Tristan MacManus: Choreography - 3; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 4.
Valentin Chmerkovskiy: Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 3; Dancer - 5.

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? Season 6

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Season 8

15)If Yes, what would you suggest they replace it with? If No, skip this question. N/A

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? No

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. No

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Teaching

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? No – usually online only.

1. Cheryl
2. Tristan
3. Derek
4. Karina
5. Kym
6. Louis
7. Maks
8. Val
9. Anna
10. Tony
11. Mark
12. Peta
13. Chelsie

Season 1: N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 2: N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 3: N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 4: Apolo Anton Ohno
Season 5: Mel B
Season 8: Gilles Marini
Season 10: Evan Lysacek
Season 13: Rob Kardashian
Season 14: Donald Driver
Season 15: Melissa Rycroft

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 19, 2012 @ 3:10 PM

Viennese Waltz - Kristi and Mark's, if it was the umbrella one.

LOL at "the umbrella one." Yes, that was the VW!

And my Goodness, I forgot how much I loved that. When I was doing the VM's, I knew that there was a really obvious one that I was missing. Added it way up high. I used to be obsessed with that.

Also, that whole section from 2:22 on, culminating in that spin twirly thing in the air that Mark does toward the end of the dance, is a thing of beauty. Perfect sequence. I remember literally rewinding to watch that Mark move again, before the dance even finished, lol. That's one of my favorite pro dancing moments. It fit so beautifully with the music right then, and you don't usually see it done at the tempo & body positioning he did it at. It's amazing to me, the perfect tempo & speed he got on it. Usually people do it really fast or really slow. I don't know how to explain it, but it kind of opened up like a flower in the most perfect way.

Also, loved how it was choreographed going toward her. A lot of times when you see moves like that, it's just completely extraneous, and they just do it, and then go on to the next thing. I like how he choreographed it as a way of advancing and rolling right toward her. Again don't know how to explain it, but it was just really smooth to me. And it really capped the whole dance off. LOVED IT.

Thanks for reminding me!

Favorite Jive
3. Stacy/Tony to "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"

Damn, somehow forgot about that one too. Don't know how, since I've been singing Stacy & Tony's praises for forever for that. Oh well. Not quite sure that it'd replace anything in my top five, but I love it!

Edited by QueenL, Nov 19, 2012 @ 11:08 PM.

avecsans

avecsans

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 19, 2012 @ 7:33 PM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes or No. Yes

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Pick one.Tristan

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Pick one. Kym

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Pick one. Tristan

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Pick one. Anna

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Pick one.Jonathan, so that he can have Tristan's old ladies

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Pick one. Apolo

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Pick one. Evan Lysacek

Anna Trebunskaya - Pick between 1 and 5. 4
Chelsie Hightower - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Cheryl Burke - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Derek Hough - Pick between 1 and 5. 2
Karina Smirnoff - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Kym Johnson - Pick between 1 and 5. 4
Louis Van Amstel - Pick between 1 and 5. 2
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5. 1
Mark Ballas - Pick between 1 and 5. 2
Peta Murgatroyd - Pick between 1 and 5. 2
Tony Dovolani - Pick between 1 and 5. 3
Tristan MacManus - Pick between 1 and 5. 5
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Pick between 1 and 5. 1 (Is 0 an option?)

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

Anna Trebunskaya - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 3; Dancer - 5.
Chelsie Hightower - Choreography - 3; Teacher -3; Person - 3; Dancer - 3.
Cheryl Burke - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 3; Dancer - 3.
Derek Hough - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 2; Dancer - 4.
Karina Smirnoff - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 3; Dancer - 4.
Kym Johnson - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 3.
Louis Van Amstel - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 2; Dancer - 4.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 2; Teacher - 1; Person - 1; Dancer - 3.
Mark Ballas - Choreography - 5; Teacher - 4; Person - 2; Dancer - 4.
Peta Murgatroyd - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 2; Dancer - 4.
Tony Dovolani - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 3; Dancer - 3.
Tristan MacManus - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer - 5.
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 2; Teacher - 2; Person - 1; Dancer - 3.

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? 10

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes or No. No

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes or No. No

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. Yes or no. Yes If Tristan left the show for good, not just if he is eliminated.

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one.Teaching

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Yes or No.Yes

Anna? 3
Chelsie? 8
Cheryl? 6
Derek? 4
Karina? 5
Kym? 2
Louis? 10
Maks? 12
Mark? 7
Peta? 11
Tony? 9
Tristan? 1
Val? 13

Write it like this:

Season 1: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 2: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 3: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 4: Apolo
Season 5: Helio
Season 6: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 7: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 8: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 9: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 11: "N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 12: Chris Jericho
Season 14: Gladys Knight
Season 15: Apolo

I don't think I've watched enough to have an opinion.
Argentine Tango
Cha-Cha
Foxtrot
Jive
Mambo
Paso Doble
Quickstep
Rumba
Salsa
Samba
Tango
Viennese Waltz
Waltz

atyleung

atyleung

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 20, 2012 @ 3:50 AM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes or No.
I'm in the middle. It might put everyone on the same playing field fanbase-wise, but having just one celebrity type might not be as interesting.

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Pick one.
Mark

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Pick one.
Derek

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Pick one.
Mark

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Pick one.
Mark

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Pick one.
Lacey

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Pick one.
Dmitry

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Pick one.
Kristi Yamaguchi

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever?
Mya

10 and 11)Rank the pros on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 is Dislike strongly/Hate, 2. is Dislike, 3. is They're Ok, 4. is Like, 5. is Strongly like/Love.

Now we're gonna do the same thing, picking between 1-5 using that same scale listed above, for each of these criteria for each of the pros: A. Choreography B. As a teacher C. As a person D. As a dancer

Anna Trebunskaya – 3 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 3; Dancer – 4)
Chelsie Hightower – 3 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 4; Dancer – 4)
Cheryl Burke – 3 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 3; Person - 4; Dancer – 4)
Derek Hough – 4 (Choreography - 5; Teacher - 3; Person - 4; Dancer – 4)
Karina Smirnoff – 4 (Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer – 4)
Kym Johnson – 3 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer – 3)
Louis Van Amstel – 4 (Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer – 4)
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 2.5 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 2; Person - 3; Dancer – 4)
Mark Ballas – 5 (Choreography - 5; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer – 5)
Peta Murgatroyd – 3 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer – 4)
Tony Dovolani – 3 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 5; Dancer – 3)
Tristan MacManus – 3 (Choreography - 3; Teacher - 5; Person - 5; Dancer – 3)
Valentin Chmerkovskiy – 4 (Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer – 4)

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis?
Season 2

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS?
Season 8 (Season 4 is a close second)

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes or No.
No

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes or No.
No

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. Yes or no.
No (but I am REALLY invested in my favorite pro)

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one.
Choreography

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Yes or No.
Both, but WAY more online

1. Mark (tie)
1. Derek
3. Maks
4. Louis
5. Karina
6. Val
7. Peta
8. Cheryl
9. Anna
10. Kym
11. Tristan
12. Tony
13. Chelsie

Write it like this:

Season 1: N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 4: Apolo Anton Ono
Season 5: Sabrina Bryan
Season 7: Lance Bass
Season 13: Ricki Lake
Season 15: Sabrina Bryan

(no particular order for me)

Argentine Tango
Gilles/Cheryl
Bristol/Mark
Melissa/Tony
Evan/Anna
Nicole/Derek

Cha-Cha
Mario L/Karina
Sabrina/Mark
Shawn/Mark
Laila/Maks
Kristi Y/Mark

Foxtrot
Katherine/Mark
Shawn/Mark
Mario L/Karina
Kristi Y/Mark
Apolo/Julianne

Jive
Katherine/Mark
Sabrina/Mark
Mya/Dmitry
Lance/Lacey
Mario L/Karina

Mambo
Laila/Maks
Mario L/Karina
Lance/Lacey
Monique/Louis
Apolo/Julianne

Paso Doble
Kelly/Val
Katherine/Mark #1
Kristi Y/Mark
Maria/Derek
Mario L/Karina

Quickstep
Apolo/Julianne #1
Apolo/Julianne #2
Kristin C/Mark
Sabrina/Louis
Mya/Dmitry

Rumba
Shawn/Mark
Laila/Maks
Stacy/Tony
Mario L/Karina
Kyle/Lacey

Salsa
Chelsea/Mark
Mya/Dmitry
Gilles/Peta/Chelsie
Katherine/Mark
Roshon/Chelsie

Samba
Stacy/Tony #1
Chelsea/Mark
Mya/Dmitry
Mario L/Karina
Kyle/Lacey

Tango
Tia/Maks
Ricki/Derek
Mario L/Karina #1
Mario L/Karina #2
Drew/Cheryl

Viennese Waltz
Jennie/Derek
Chelsea/Mark
Evan/Anna #1
Kyle/Lacey
Kristi Y/Mark

Waltz
Chelsea/Mark
Sabrina/Louis
Willa/Maks
Apolo/Julianne
Petra/Dmitry

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 20, 2012 @ 8:09 AM

Mambo
Lance/Lacey

Damn, how could I have forgotten that one?!?! That's another one that I was obsessed with for awhile. Such a vivid and vivacious dance. I said here before that everything about it stays with you, including the coloring.

And here I am randomly forgetting it. lol. I think that sometimes the most obvious ones that I love, are the ones that I forget, because it's like my brain has already taken it for granted as a given.

Adding it. :-/

Try Again

Try Again

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 20, 2012 @ 3:11 PM

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Cheryl

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Nicole Scherzinger

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Mya!

Anna Trebunskaya - 3
Chelsie Hightower - 3
Cheryl Burke - 5
Derek Hough - 5
Karina Smirnoff - 4
Kym Johnson - 4
Louis Van Amstel - 3
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 4
Mark Ballas - 3
Peta Murgatroyd - 2
Tony Dovolani - 4
Tristan MacManus - 4
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - 4

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Season 8

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? No.

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes (Definitely during the halfway point)

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. No

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Choreography!

Anna- 11
Chelsie- 10
Cheryl- 2
Derek- 1
Karina- 6
Kym- 5
Louis- 12
Maks- 3
Mark- 4
Peta- 9
Tony- 7
Tristan- 8
Val- 13

Write it like this:

Season 1: Kelly Monaco
Season 2: Drew Lachey
Season 3: Emmitt Smith
Season 4: Apolo Ohno
Season 5: Mel B./Sabrina [loved them both]
Season 8: Lil’ Kim
Season 11: Brandy
Season 13: J.R. Martinez
Season 15: Shawn Johnson

hamsammich229

hamsammich229

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 21, 2012 @ 11:06 AM

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes.

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Pick one. Cheryl Burke.

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Pick one. Derek Hough.

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Pick one. Mark Ballas.

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Pick one. Mark Ballas.

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Pick one. Cheryl Burke.

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Pick one. Dmitry Chaplin

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Pick one. Kristi Yamaguchi.

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Pick one. Rob Kardashian

Anna Trebunskaya - 1
Chelsie Hightower - 2.
Cheryl Burke - 5
Derek Hough - 2
Karina Smirnoff - 1
Kym Johnson - 4
Louis Van Amstel - 1
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 2.
Mark Ballas - 5.
Peta Murgatroyd - 1.
Tony Dovolani - 3
Tristan MacManus - 2
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - 4.

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? Season 6

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Season 8/Season 13

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes or No. No.

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? Yes or No. No.

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. Yes or no. No.

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one. Personality.

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Yes or No. No.

1. Mark
2. Cheryl
3. Tony
4. Kym
5. Val
6. Maks
7. Derek
8. Tristan
9. Chelsie
10. Louis
11. Anna
12. Karina
13. Peta

Write it like this:

Season 1: N/A
Season 2: N/A
Season 3: N/A
Season 4: N/A
Season 5: N/A
Season 7: N/A
Season 9: Melissa Joan Hart
Season 10: Pamela Anderson
Season 11: Margaret Cho
Season 12: Chris Jericho
Season 13: Rob Kardashian
Season 14: Melissa Gilbert
Season 15: Kelly Monaco

Argentine Tango: Melissa/Tony (All-Star)
Cha-Cha: Shawn/Mark
Foxtrot
Jive: Kristi/Mark
Mambo
Paso Doble: Maria/Derek, Roshon/Chelsie/Sasha, Kristi/Mark
Quickstep
Rumba
Salsa
Samba: Rob/Cheryl
Tango
Viennese Waltz: Katherine/Mark
Waltz

Serendi

Serendi

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 22, 2012 @ 2:07 AM

Note: All of these are subject to change, mostly because I don't have a very good memory for dances. Or, for that matter, what people are like in the more boring rehearsal footage (I remember better when it was fun - like practically any Carson Kressley footage). Plus I'm definitely inconsistent, but what the hey...

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes or No. Yes, if they choose people who are likely to be able to dance (some sports much more so than others).

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Pick one. Cheryl Burke

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Pick one. Derek Hough

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Pick one. Tristan MacManus (it's entirely because of the wink at Carrie Ann when dancing with Nancy Grace)

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Pick one. Tristan MacManus

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Pick one. Anna Trebunskaya

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Pick one. Lacey Schwimmer

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Pick one. JR

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Pick one. Kirstie Alley

Anna Trebunskaya - 4.
Chelsie Hightower - 4.
Cheryl Burke - 4.
Derek Hough - 2.
Karina Smirnoff - 4.
Kym Johnson - 4.
Louis Van Amstel - 4.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 2.
Mark Ballas - 2.
Peta Murgatroyd - 2.
Tony Dovolani - 3.
Tristan MacManus - 4.
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - 2.

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

Choreography - ; Teacher - ; Person - ; Dancer - .

Anna Trebunskaya - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Chelsie Hightower - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Cheryl Burke - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4.
Derek Hough - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 3; Person - 2; Dancer - 4.
Karina Smirnoff - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Kym Johnson - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Louis Van Amstel - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 2; Person - 2; Dancer - 5.
Mark Ballas - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 3 (purely the overdancing).
Peta Murgatroyd - Choreography - 3; Teacher - 4; Person - 2; Dancer - 4.
Tony Dovolani - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 4; Person - 4; Dancer - 4.
Tristan MacManus - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 5; Person - 4; Dancer - 5.
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - Choreography - 4; Teacher - 3; Person - 2; Dancer - 5.

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? 11

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? Yes or No. No

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. Yes or no. No

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one. Personality

Tristan 1
Anna 2
Cheryl 3
Karina 4
Tony 5
Kym 6
Louis 7
Chelsie 8
Derek 9
Mark 10
Val 11
Maks 12
Peta 13

Seasons 1-10: N/A - Didn't Watch Enough
Season 11: Pick one. Kyle Massey
Season 12: Pick one. Chris Jericho
Season 13: Pick one. Rob Kardashian
Season 14: Pick one. Gladys Knight
Season 15: Pick one. Kirstie Alley

Sorry - my brain can't handle this one.

Edited by Serendi, Nov 22, 2012 @ 2:31 AM.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Nov 26, 2012 @ 6:07 AM

TWOP Lockley, would you mind moving this to the General section, please?

foxtrotinfall

foxtrotinfall

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 26, 2012 @ 8:15 PM

The whole survey is way too long, so I'll just answer the first 9.

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? Yes.

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Eh.

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Tristan

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Tristan.

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Cheryl or Karina.

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Fabian or Lacey.

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Pick between Kelly, Drew, Emmitt, Apolo, Helio, Kristi Y., Brooke, Shawn, Donny, Nicole, Jennifer, Hines, JR, or Donald. Pick one. Kristi Y.

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Pick one. Kyle.

jlc1967

jlc1967

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 29, 2012 @ 2:34 PM

I haven't watched closely over the years but here goes:

1)Would you be interested in a DWTS Olympics Season? No.

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Pick one. Cheryl

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Pick one.?

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Pick one. Tristan

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Pick one. Anna

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Pick one. ?

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? JR

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Pick one. Ty

Anna Trebunskaya - 5
Chelsie Hightower - 4
Cheryl Burke - 4
Derek Hough - 3
Karina Smirnoff - 4
Kym Johnson - 4
Louis Van Amstel - 4
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 4
Mark Ballas - 2
Peta Murgatroyd - 3
Tony Dovolani - 3
Tristan MacManus - 5

12)What season did you start watching DWTS on a regular basis? 3 -- more like a quasi-regular basis. Some seasons more than others.

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? 8

14)Would you be interested in DWTS doing away with the Freestyles? No.

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? No.

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. no.

18)What would you rank as THE most important quality in a pro, if you had to pick one: Personality, teaching, or choreography? Pick one. Teaching

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Phone.

1 is the person who adds the most, right?

1)Cheryl
2)Tristan
3)Anna
4)Maks
5)Kym
6)Karina
7)Louis
8)Chelsie
9)Derek
10)Tony
11)Val
12)Peta
13)Mark

Write it like this:

Season 1: n/a
Season 2: n/a
Season 3: Emmitt
Season 4: n/a
Season 5: n/a
Season 6: Cristian
Season 7: n/a
Season 8: Ty
Season 10: Erin
Season 11: Kyle
Season 12: Ralph
Season 13: Carson
Season 14: Gladys
Season 15: Apolo

Linds911

Linds911

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 14, 2012 @ 5:41 PM

2)Who would you say is the best TEACHER on DWTS? Mark

3)Who would you say is the best CHOREOGRAPHER on DWTS? Mark&Derek

4)Who is your FAVORITE choreographer on the show? Mark

5)Who is your FAVORITE male pro on DWTS? Mark

6)Who is your FAVORITE female pro on DWTS? Karina, Chelsie 2nd

7)Who is the ONE pro who hasn't been on this season, that you would like see to brought back? Lacey

8)Who was your favorite winner, out of the past winners? Shawn

9)Who was your favorite non-winner ever? Sabrina&Mel B.

Anna Trebunskaya - 4
Chelsie Hightower - 5
Cheryl Burke - 3
Derek Hough - 4
Karina Smirnoff - 5
Kym Johnson - 4
Louis Van Amstel - 4
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - 4
Mark Ballas - 5
Peta Murgatroyd - 2
Tony Dovolani - 4
Tristan MacManus - 3

A. Choreography
B. As a teacher
C. As a person
D. As a dancer

Anna Trebunskaya - A)3 B)3 C)4 D)4
Chelsie Hightower - A)4 B)4 C)5 D)5
Cheryl Burke - A)3 B)3 C)3 D) 3
Derek Hough - A)5 B)4 C)4 D)5
Karina Smirnoff - A)4 B)4 C)5 D)5
Kym Johnson - A)3 B)3 C)4 D)4
Louis Van Amstel - A)4 B)5 C)4 D)4
Maksim Chmerkovskiy - A)4 B)4 C)4 D)4
Mark Ballas - A)5 B)5 C)4 D)5
Peta Murgatroyd - A)3 B)4 C)3 D)3
Tony Dovolani - A)4 B)5 C)5 D)4
Tristan MacManus - A)4 B)4 C)4 D)4
Valentin Chmerkovskiy - A)4 B)4 C)3 D)4

13)What was your favorite season ever of DWTS? Season 5

16)Would you be interested in the celebs switching partners every week and/or switching partners once they reach a certain point (like the halfway point)? No because they are getting familiar with the new partner, but would have liked that for all stars since they are familiar to all the pros, and some could have danced with new/old pros

17)Are you so invested in a certain pro, that you would REALLY stop watching if the pro left? Answer HONESTLY. Yes once Mark gets eliminated, I don't really tune in that much unless I like another celeb competing or if Karina/Chelsie are still dancing.

19)When you vote, do you typically vote online and with a phone? Mostly online, with a few phone votes

1)Mark
2)Derek
3)Karina
4)Chelsie
5)Maks
6)Cheryl
7)Tony
8)Louis
9)Anna
10)Kym
11)Tristan
12)Val
13)Peta

Season 1: N/A
Season 2: N/A
Season 3: N/A
Season 4: N/A
Season 5: Sabrina/Mel B. (main reason why I started watching)
Season 7: Misty May-Treanor
Season 9: N/A (didnt care for anyone)
Season 10: Erin Andrews
Season 15: Sabrina Bryan

**will post favorite dances in a new post once I figure out my Top 5 so this post won't be so long**

Edited by Linds911, Dec 14, 2012 @ 5:44 PM.

QueenL

QueenL

Fanatic

Posted Dec 16, 2012 @ 7:15 PM

**will post favorite dances in a new post once I figure out my Top 5 so this post won't be so long**

Here's a separator post!

Linds911

Linds911

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 11, 2013 @ 6:48 PM

Months later finally have the favorite dances! These surveys are always fun.

Argentine Tango
1. Erin&Maks
2. Evan&Anna
3. Katherine&Mark
4. Shawn&Mark
5. Melissa&Tony (Season 8 "Mi Confesi๓n")

Cha-Cha
1.Sabrina&Mark
2. Kyle&Lacey
3.Chelsea&Mark
4.Shawn&Mark
5. Apolo&Julianne

Foxtrot
1. Chelsea&Mark
2. Erin&Maks
3. Misty&Maks
4. JR&Karina
5. Gilles&Cheryl

Jive
1.Katherine&Mark
2. Kyle&Lacey
3.Sabrina&Mark
4. Joey&Kym (Season 4 "Slippin & Sliding")
5. JR&Karina "Jump, Jive an' Wail"

Mambo
1. Kristi&Mark
2. Lance&Lacey
3. Mel&Maks
4. Willa&Maks
5.Cristiแn & Cheryl

Paso Doble
1.Sabrina&Mark
2.Mel&Maks (Free Your Mind)
3.Kristi&Mark
4. Katherine&Mark ("Espa๑a Cani")
5. Joanna&Derek (Living On Video)

Quickstep
1. Shawn&Derek
2. Shawn&Mark
3. Sabrina&Mark
4. Sabrina&Louis
5. Chelsea&Mark

Rumba
1.JR&Karina
2.Sabrina&Mark
3.Sabrina&Louis
4.Erin&Maks
5.Louie&Chelsie

Salsa
1. Melissa&Tony (Season 8 "Cup Of Life")
2. Shawn&Mark
3. Chelsea&Mark
4. Maria&Derek
5. Mya&Dmitry

Samba
1.Mel&Maks
2. Erin&Maks (Mis Swing Es Tropical)
3. Apolo&Julianne
4. Chelsea&Mark (Party In The USA)
5.Stacy&Tony (finale)

Tango
1. Mario Lopez&Karina
2. Laila&Maks
3. Joey&Kym (Star Wars Theme)
4. Tia&Maks
5. Bristol&Mark (Season 11 "According To You")

Viennese Waltz
1.Mel&Maks ("Somebody To Love")
2.Katherine&Mark
3.Maria&Derek
4.Chelsea&Mark
5.Brooke&Derek

Waltz
1. Katherine&Mark
2. Erin&Maks
3. Chelsea&Mark
4. Sabrina&Louis
5. JR&Karina