Too Cute!

• Please log in to reply

338 replies to this topic

walnutqueen

walnutqueen

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2014 @ 12:06 PM

I love 'em all, but have a particular passion for all things rescue related, so those always get my top billing.

BooksRule - I do hope to "see" you over at PTV; I'm sure things will pick up there once June is upon us.  (sniff)

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2014 @ 6:27 PM

I was away last weekend, and the hotel TV didn't have Animal Planet. I'll catch up to the latest episode soon, since I DYRed it, but I do have a description for "Supersized Pups":

A Rat Terrier pup troes to find his place on a ranch full of rambunctious siblings. A stylish Briard named Fresco has to learn to take care of her 10 supersized pups. And finally, a Japanese Chin named Carly tries to spin her way into the spotlight.

Edited by Lantern7, Apr 9, 2014 @ 6:30 PM.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 14, 2014 @ 2:10 PM

Did anybody else watch the latest episode? I thought it was okay, even with the Japanese Chin daddy going into neurotic "Chin Spins."

walnutqueen

walnutqueen

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2014 @ 3:44 PM

I really liked the rat terriers.  :-)

BooksRule

BooksRule

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2014 @ 10:24 AM

This episode was a good one.  I had never heard of the Japanese Chin, much less the 'Chin Spin'.  One of my cats likes to do that spin in front of me when she's hungry.  I always called it the 'spinny round thing', but from now on, it's the 'Chin Spin'.

I loved the way that Fresco was shown all nicely groomed and when the narrator commented on her harried duties as a new mother, she was shown with her 'coiffure' all messed up.  (How could she even see through all of that hair?)

riley702

riley702

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2014 @ 11:43 AM

I had a cat who would do that spin when she saw a bug. I called it her "Mommy, Mommy - a bug!" dance. And she would not stop until I either killed or shooed the fly (once a lightning bug) outside.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2014 @ 3:52 PM

With My Cat From Hell episodes forthcoming in the 8 p.m. slot, I fear "Little Lion Pups" might be the last new episode we'll be seeing for awhile.

A Bullmastiff puppy sticks to his aunt's side as he tries to follow in her footsteps and become a guard dog. A pair of Lowchen pups seek out additional family members. And, an Old English Sheepdog finds himself being herded by tiny sister.

*sigh* I'm never getting Bulldog puppies, am I? On the bright side, OES puppies are cute when their eyes are exposed, and I'm a fan of lumbering puppies such as Bull Mastiffs.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

OES puppies for the win. Lowchen puppies for the loss, I'm afraid. It's not their fault . . . stupid breed standard demands their butts get shaved. Puppies look ridiculous, especially when they're trying to figure out what happened.

ninjawirehead

ninjawirehead

Couch Potato

Posted Today, 01:18 AM

I just wanted to pick up all those OES pups and cuddle them. So precious. And the name Panda was perfect.  But yes on those poor Lowchen puppies.  Those little twins were so cute in their natural fur state, the grooming was just so sad.  Loved the Bull Mastiffs too. :)