Married to Jonas

• Please log in to reply

428 replies to this topic

KatieMK

KatieMK

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 11:48 AM

Quick! Get the production crew ready! Season 3 can be juicy if they start filming the group chaos.

That was my exact thought, haha. This show might be worth tuning back in to. 

An article I read was quick to note that the "deep rift in the band" was not due to Dani's pregnancy, so at least they are trying to stop the rapid fangirls tearing her to shreds. I wonder who isn't getting along. All I know is it's definitely Nick. 

WhitneyWhit

WhitneyWhit

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:26 PM

I wonder if this could be a publicity stunt? The first single from the upcoming album tanked, and the second didn't even chart.

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:27 PM

It is over the progression of the music and if they want their career to last, they feel they have to progress, grow and mature their musical ability and this is what is causing the divide. 

Was listening to my local news who reported the concert cancellation and advising ticket holders that they will be refunded. I had to laugh when they mentioned the venue was not the usual  large centre where prime sports and big music acts quicly sell out but their show was supposed to take place at a much smaller place which confirms that ticket sales are below average and they are not able to draw the crowds.

The writing is on the wall.

Edited by King Cat Sam, Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:31 PM.

MrSarahWalker

MrSarahWalker

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:57 PM

Well thats what they said and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.  But I'd be lying if I said the same thought WhitneyWhit had didn't cross my mind.

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Oct 10, 2013 @ 5:17 PM

They  could be having disagreements about attending the Miley Cyrus Shool of Rock. It twerked for her !

marlee

marlee

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 15, 2013 @ 6:19 PM

Are they filming now? I thought Dani was due around the holidays... If the show is continuing, I am sure they will want to be filming then.

I think the tour was cancelled due to low ticket sales. Joe Jonas has also been seen in the company of a sober coach, also raising speculation.

iwasish

iwasish

Fanatic

Posted Oct 18, 2013 @ 4:24 PM

I read on one of the more questionable websites that the pregnancy was supposedly a publicity stunt o drum up interest in the show and the tour?

Hard to believe.. but I've heard stranger things. They allegedly were looking to have an adoption in place by the scheduled "due" date and if that fell  thru... a late term miscarriage.

MrSarahWalker

MrSarahWalker

Fanatic

Posted Oct 18, 2013 @ 4:30 PM

If that is true then Kevin deserves an Oscar because as it stands now I completely buy him as a naive and cheesy guy.  That would be beyond cynical.

iwasish

iwasish

Fanatic

Posted Oct 18, 2013 @ 7:22 PM

Yeah but then there's mama and papa Jonas! Just mama scares the bejeezus out of me!