BryanBoy

• Please log in to reply

32 replies to this topic

4DLineArt

4DLineArt

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 1, 2013 @ 11:41 PM

I don't know if it's really considered terribly noteworthy, given that most gay men on ANTM tend to be extremely stereotypical effeminate or flamboyant gay men. (Mr. Jay, Nolé, Benny Ninja, Andre, Miss J... well, apparently Miss J played it up per the producers' request, but still. And Cory's a contestant, but also falls into that category, I think.) I think Sutan was really one of the few to not be all too terribly stereotypically femme in some aspect. Still flamboyant, did drag, but there you go.

I mean, I think BryanBoy should be allowed to be femme if he wants to be. It doesn't bug me, his uselessness bugs me.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Nov 2, 2013 @ 8:21 PM

I didn't know that such a stereotype existed until you mentioned it.  Can you tell us more?

markiemarkie

markiemarkie

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 4, 2013 @ 12:59 AM

Considering he is apparently the toast of the fashion industry and has had Marc Jacobs bags named after him and Fendi campaigns paying homage to him, I think he is really slumming it by agreeing to be a "social media correspondent" for a z-list reality show like Top Model. At least Andre Leon Talley was an actual judge, albeit a useless one.