12-11: "Jingle All the Way Home" 2012.04.29

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

408 replies to this topic

dcsassychica

dcsassychica

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:43 PM

Had to start this, since the other is locked, 40 minutes after the show has ended. WTF?

Does Lisa realize how distasteful she comes off on this show? Why is she so hateful toward pretty girls?

wessex

wessex

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:47 PM

Dayana was being a brat. She should have told Clay to work his magic. She was being deliberately obstructive, and her lower lip couldn't have been any lower from the beginning. And Aubrey's production was just awful. I can't believe the company liked it. It was a mess.

whyohwhy

whyohwhy

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Lisa is ugly in every conceivable way. No doubt Dayana did a bad job and should have been fired, but in ANY real business environment, Lisa would have been shown the door accompanied by a couple of security guards. There's just no excuse for mean-spirited personal attacks on anyone regardless of how bad their work habits are.

I'm through with the show. It's not even entertaining on a snarkworthy basis.

Starstruck

Starstruck

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:50 PM

What really bothers me about how Lisa behaves is that everyone else is too scared to call her out. Just because she thinks Dayana is stupid and not good at some fake show, it doesn't give her the right to be so incredibly cruel to her. Dayana seems like a classy lady, and I doubt she's a complete idiot or she wouldn't have learned English so fast. I get that Dayana isn't good at all this apprentice gobbledy gook, but that hasn't seemed to hamper her ability to acheive success. Clay did start to say he had issues with the way Lisa presents her side when they were in the boardroom, but he never finished and Donald didn't have him explain/address it further. I feel like he should have because Lisa is disgusting.

Apprentice79

Apprentice79

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:52 PM

I felt bad about Dayana's treatment by Lisa and Clay. While she may have been micromanaging them on the task. I don't think it was that egregious to merit such contempt by her teammates. It seems to me that Clay was looking for a reason to come down on Dayana. For some reason, He seems to be scared of Lisa. Lisa is beneath Contempt. What a horrible and loathsome woman.

ChicksDigScars

ChicksDigScars

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:16 PM

A "jingle" is supposed to be something quick and catchy that stays in your head after you hear it, whether you like it or not. I'm still singing Clay's version, now, two hours after I originally heard it. I could understand the words. I couldn't tell what Aubrey was singing, because she thought she was auditioning for MTV. As soon as they cut to the commercial, I couldn't remember the tune or the words, but I was still singing "Good Sam" like Clay did in the presentation before them.

Just like last week, where I thought it was predetermined for Aubrey to win so that her charity would get SOMEthing, I think producers finally saw the opportunity to get rid of Dayana, so they took it. Of all the times Dayana appeared in the boardroom, THIS was the biggest opportunity to get rid of her, because everyone saw how completely useless she was, and for once, it didn't seem like she was being ganged up on, because the complaints about her were legitimate (although over-exaggerated by Lisa). Therefore, producers gave the task to Arsenio, so they could fire Dayana and not look bad. Dayana was really the only BAD player this week, on either side. It was the perfect time to dump her.

Edited by ChicksDigScars, Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:24 PM.

llcoolray3000

llcoolray3000

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

Aubrey: I'm a champion for all of the LGBT kids that have killed themselves!
Aubrey: We all know that Arsenio is the biggest girl here and that he tap dances in a cheerleader outfit at home. Grow some balls, dude!

Clay: Dayana is beyond stupid and doesn't know anything about writing a song.
Clay: I think Dayana did the brand messaging because it was the safest thing for her to do. (Implying she should have been working on the jingle instead?)

Clay: Dayana is stupid because she doesn't know what jingle means and she associates hippies with the '60s.
Dayana: I was born and raised in Venezuela and English is not my first language.
Clay: That's no excuse.

Lisa: Aresenio, everyone in America hates you now because you called Aubrey a bitch and you NEVER call a woman a bitch!
Lisa: Dayana, I don't care if Don Jr. is standing right here - YOU'RE A BITCH!
(10 minutes later)
Lisa: Dayana, unless you tell me you're sorry, you're a bitch!

Dayana: English is not my first language, when I said you were being loud, I really meant that you were voicing your opinions very strongly and not giving my ideas any thought.
Lisa: You're a bitch. (Disregard that I have been talking shit about you behind your back.)
Dayana: English isn't my first language.
Lisa: You are an idiot for not knowing how to rhyme.

Clay took everything so personally, and while Dayana really didn't know what she was doing, it's not because she's stupid, but rather she just doesn't know. I figured Clay could have been a little more understanding about her background as a foreigner and her desire to be involved as much as possible because her lack of involvement is always the biggest criticism against her. Instead of treating her like she's a hopeless moron, Clay and Lisa could have helped her along more.

Why did it seem like the musicians, singers, and mascot worked with Forte *a lot* more? I know they edit the crap out of the footage, but it really seemed like Unanimous was left all alone for the three of them to do everything.

LOL @ Clay thinking a '60s theme jingle was unique and cutting edge. Er, I mean, Dayana is the only person who's ever thought or said something stupid.

Lisa's hateful bullshit finally did get to Dayana.

LOL @ Lisa challenging Dayana to a fight.

Aubrey, good job of butting in about something that doesn't involve you at all during the BR.

In the end, they lost because the Clay/Lisa braintrust came up with a crappy '60s tune that didn't mention any facts about the product or even the mobile app. Either of them could have been justly fired. Dayana was damned if she did and damned if she didn't. If she completely turned it over to them and they lost, then they would complain she had no ideas and did nothing. But since she tried to help and they lost, then it's because she tried to help - not because their idea sucked.

I won't watch next season if Lisa, Aubrey, or even Clay wins.

cupFloweR

cupFloweR

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

So Aubrey gets back from her GLYSN charity, which is an anti-bullying (which we have all discussed) but also anti-bullying in the LGBT community organization. And what does she do? She makes fun of Arsenio by saying that he is the biggest girl on the show, and that he tap dances and wears cheerleader outfits at home. What exactly is she accusing him of? Being gay? Being transgender? WHAT??? Because comments like that are EXACTLY what her charity are against! BITCH! I cannot stand her!

I really hope she gets absolutely nothing out of this, other than money for the ORGANIZATION, but in terms of opportunities for her, NO.

isotonerz

isotonerz

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:20 PM

Aubrey and Lisa make me want to vomit. Goodness, they certainly like themselves, don't they?

I was surprised Don Jr. didn't come down on Lisa either during the task or at least in the boardroom. She threw a tantrum and walked out, right in front of him. And Clay going off on Dayana in front of the singers, etc. was tacky. Yes, Dayana was frustrating, and I'm not saing she should have been babied, but come on.

I thought the entire task sucked. And cheerleader Aubrey was skanky.

So 2 people will get fired next week?

bawarner

bawarner

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:21 PM

Lisa and Aubrey have to be two of the most foul people I've EVER seen on reality tv. And Lisa at least is up there when it comes to foul people I've run across on any type of tv and in person. I have no clue what has lead Aubrey to believe she is so much better and smarter than others but she needs a damn wake-up call! At least with her there may be some hope that she will change after she sees the way she's come across. I have no such hope with Lisa who sure seems to be a vile, hateful person. If I'm not mistaken Lisa has said in interviews recently that basically anyone who has a problem with the way she was on CA can go fuck themselves. That's a paraphrase but probably pretty close.

With Lisa I want to feel sorry or pity for her because she obviously has some deep-seated issues but I can't find a way to feel anything but disgust.

Clay wasn't the nicest to Dayana tonight but the way he expressed himself seems more in line with his level of frustration and the fatigue they were all feeling by that point in the filming. And even though I'm a Dayana fan I can understand Clay (who I'm not a fan or non-fan of) feeling frustrated by her and I agree it was time for her to go.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of wherever Arsenio is watching these episodes. I'll bet he's surprised to learn just how lazy and uncreative he is!

I guess I do have to admit that it's kind of impressive that Lisa and Aubrey have managed to out-crazy a real housewife of New Jersey!

ETA: Now that I'm reading other comments I'm remembering more of what Clay actually said about Dayana and want to take back my comment above. I think I was in my Lisa Hate Haze when I wrote it and didn't remember the entirety of what Clay said.

Edited by bawarner, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:03 AM.

cupFloweR

cupFloweR

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:21 PM

Oops sorry llcoolray, I didn't see that you posted about Aubrey being a hypocrite but I agree with you!

hackysacky

hackysacky

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:29 PM

I was so frustrated that Don Jr. didn't bring up Aubrey's comments about her teammates like Eric did previously in the boardroom. Arsenio thinks she's such a great team player. Uh huh. He needs to wake up.

Sharkatefonz

Sharkatefonz

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:39 PM

Clay was tactless in the way he dealt with Dayana. She is from another country, and God forbid she not know what the precious term 'jingle' means. Am I the only one completely unsurprised that LL uses 'that' as yet another way to call Dayana dumb? Hmmm....? I'm betting no on that. No surprises from her at all, won't bother to go further into that. As for Clay, ( I mentioned this in Dayana's thread) but it disgusted me, so I'm saying it again. Clay was completely offensive in his comparison of Dayana to 'special needs' children. IMO it was him saying, "How can I express just how lacking she is? Oh yeah, she's worse than someone with special needs."

Really? Utterly disgusting. So special needs children are on the level with a young woman who he knows has (unjusly) on numerous occasions been declared 'dead from the neck up', and you now compare her to children with special needs.

As someone with a special needs child in my life, I find his words to be distasteful, insulting, ignorant and offensive.

*wanted to add* As for losing it whenever she made suggestions regarding singing, he should get over himself. Witnessing that he can't even hear any level of direction from his project manager, made him look quite self centered and like any other spoiled so-called 'star'.

Edited by Sharkatefonz, Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:43 PM.

Hippy Hollow

Hippy Hollow

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:40 PM

My head just exploded, after hearing Aubrey's dig about Arsenio being a girl wearing cheerleading outfits and seeing her minutes earlier at GLSEN lying, er, pontificating about her concern about bullying and supporting the LGBT community.

Not feeling much sympathy with Team Clay-Dayana-Lisa. Clay should have been the PM, without question. Dayana is not a native English speaker, so I wouldn't expect her to be a particularly skillful lyricist. And I'm not sure if Clay is right in saying that "the melody comes first." Should they lose, at this time, I'd throw Clay under the bus in a minute for not taking the PM role.

Nice Lisa is still a bitch. Is it that much of an eye roll that someone who is not a native English speaker would not know that "jingle" does not reference "Jingle Bells." Clay is being a passive aggressive dick as well. But he gets props for "the blind leading the seeing." Ha!

I want to bitchslap Aubrey for her weekly backstabbing one-on-one with Don Jr. I hope he calls her ass out on that shit. I mean, who does that?

Dayana may have not given Lisa her fair due, but I didn't exactly feel sorry for Lisa. How many times has she acted unprofessionally and like a dick toward her? Clay was pretty passive aggressive; he could have easily acknowledged her work without Lisa's whiny "back me up Clay!"

Not sure what was so inadequate about Dayana's apology. Lisa, even when she's trying to be nice and a team player, is so emotionally brittle… she can dish it out but she can't take it.

Okay, I want to punch Aubrey in the face. Arsenio's not happy with her re-writing of the skit, but he rolls with it, really cool. I actually expected him to explode after he saw her rearrange everything, but he was really mellow… and the bitchitude comes out. Now he's a five-year old boy throwing a tantrum. Hoo boy. I guess when Aubrey was being bullied she was taking notes, because she's a conniving, backstabbing douche.

Forte could have done a much better job bringing Dayana into the fold. She could have done the intro, or shared some banter with Lisa. Clay and Lisa went mean girl and boxed her out. Anyway, I think they lost because the concept was completely safe and what one would expect.

I guess we're gonna see the bloodbath, because Aubrey-Arsenio-Teresa crushed them. I think the cheerleader outfit critique was a red herring; it wasn't even that close. It is good to know, though, that the one thing they didn't like was Aubrey. And Arsenio shows come class by complimenting Aubrey, while Aubrey needs to change her name and identity to salvage her B-list career after this. There's already a reigning Apprentice villainess, Omarosa, so even in that role Aubrey is a B-teamer.

In the battle of the boardroom, I think Dayana won on class. More of the same screeching and drama from Lisa. And… WTF?!? Shut up, Aubrey! Please fire her, Trump! Isn't that the first rule of Apprentice - if the focus is not on you, STFU.

"How many languages do you speak, Lisa?"
"That's not a measure of intelligence."
LOGIC FAIL, LISA.

Is it me, or is Ivanka wearing Invisaligns?

This firing is kind of bullshit. Dayana isn't really at fault - at least, I think an argument could be made that Clay should have stepped up and guided the task. Death by a thousand cuts for Dayana. She's the first Miss Universe I'll remember, for both her class and her beauty.

petramom

petramom

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:40 PM

I am baffled by Don Jr.'s response to Lisa's tantrum. I'm no business tycoon, but isn't that kind of behavior - I don't know, unprofessional? And he didn't seem to be at all surprised by it. In fact, his take-away seemed to be that it indicated some kind of deficiency on Dayana's part. Unless Dayana was keeping Lisa from her meds, I don't see how she was responsible for that ridiculous display.

Man, this show really brings out the ugly in some people. I keep hoping Donald or Ivanka or even just the receptionist will call out Lisa on her irrational nastiness, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Maybe the doorman will push her into the street when she leaves.

kkowalski

kkowalski

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:53 PM

I took Clay's mentioning about being a former Special Needs teacher as saying he has loads of patience, but even he had reached the end of his rope with her. I think that his working with special needs children and forming a foundation especially for promoting the inclusion of special needs children into activities, etc., shows that he is anything but insulting and dismissive of them.

Koffee Kup

Koffee Kup

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:57 PM

Dayana jumped at being the project manager and Clay asked her several times if she was sure. He tweeted that she was bound and determined that he NOT be PM two weeks in a row.

Don't blame Lisa one bit this week for going off on Dayana when she lied to Donald Jr. about her being loud on this task up to that point.

What do pink and yellow sound like?

Lambchop

Lambchop

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:58 PM

I guess it was time for Dayanna to go, but I still can't help feeling sorry for her. And I still think Lisa's an obnoxious tool, whether she did a lot of work on the task or not. I'd hate to work for her. That must be a nightmare.

Hey, Lisa, Dayanna doesn't know the word "jingle" because she's not from this country and English isn't her first language. You don't have to make fun of her for that.

Seriously, how old are you? Twelve?

TomGirl

TomGirl

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:02 AM

I've never seen the elevator operator as happy and animated as when Miss Universe stepped in for her descent of shame. He lit up like a Christmas tree!

backformore

backformore

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:02 AM

Sharkatefonz

Clay was completely offensive in his comparison of Dayana to 'special needs' children. IMO it was him saying, "How can I express just how lacking she is? Oh yeah, she's worse than someone with special needs."
Really? Utterly disgusting. So special needs children are on the level with a young woman who he knows has (unjusly) on numerous occasions been declared 'dead from the neck up', and you now compare her to children with special needs.

As someone with a special needs child in my life, I find his words to be distasteful, insulting, ignorant and offensive.

Now, wait. Clay actually did not actually say that. He said that he does not lose his patience easily, and mentioned that he works with special needs kids as a way of supporting that he is generally a patient man. His comments were more focused on HIS reaction to Dayana, he did not compare her intelligence to a special needs child.

His impatience, as I saw it, had nothing to do with previous descriptions of Dayana (by others, not Clay) as stupid. He was frustrated at having to spend a lot of the limited time they had, trying to explain things to Dayana, so that SHE could make a decision, instead of having her trust him with making some of the decisions that were in line with his talent. He tweeted that they spent 45 minutes with the musicians going through all the styles of music before Dayana could agree with the style that he and Lisa had mentioned in the first place. Then, her instructions to the musicians to put more "pink" or "yellow" in the music, was making him lose it because it was holding up the process. Then, when he was working on the performance of the song, dayana was correcting him, interrupting him, and not letting him get the job done.

Clay's impatience, as I saw it, had to do with having a task to perform, a limited amount of time to get it done, and then being expected to explain things like the definition of "jingle" and what it means for words to rhyme.

ETA: I work with special needs kids, and have a son with special needs, and I did not find Clay's comments at all insulting or offensive.

Edited by backformore, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:13 AM.

Sharkatefonz

Sharkatefonz

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:04 AM

I took Clay's mentioning about being a former Special Needs teacher as saying he has loads of patience, but even he had reached the end of his rope with her. I think that his working with special needs children and forming a foundation especially for promoting the inclusion of special needs children into activities, etc., shows that he is anything but insulting and dismissive of them.

I respect your opinion but I can't give him a pass on this. Because by comparing dealing with Dayana (who has had her intelligence called to task numerous times- along with being called 'weaker' by himself included)to working with special needs children is an implication of lesser quality. He's shown his snide side before, and for that I cannot honestly believe that he didn't realize the implications of such a remark. It was a backhanded way to insult her,and was totally uncalled for IMO.

Now, wait. Clay actually did not actually say that. He said that he does not lose his patience easily, and mentioned that he works with special needs kids as a way of supporting that he is generally a patient man. His comments were more focused on HIS reaction to Dayana, he did not compare her intelligence to a special needs child.

I can understand your defense of him, but in my opinion, he is a smart enough man to realize the implications of making such a comparison between an adult woman who has been insulted on numerous occasions and children with special needs.
I find it offensive because I feel special needs children are always getting a label of 'lacking'. I shouldn't have used quote marks, moreso just trying to make a point of the implications of such a statement.

He's smart enough to know what such a statement implies, and I find that insulting to both parties.

Edited by Sharkatefonz, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:10 AM.

kkowalski

kkowalski

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:11 AM

I have to disagree with you Sharkatefonz. As backformore and I said, he was describing his patience level, not her intelligence.

I really can't stand Aubrey & want her gone next week too.

I hate to say it, but while I liked Dayana, I see her as a cold fish.

Edited by kkowalski, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:17 AM.

Maddingcrowd

Maddingcrowd

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:11 AM

This week I could see both Clay/Lisa and Dayana's points of view. But Dayana was the right one to leave. I assume the show doesn't like people to be PM two weeks in a row (maybe to give other charities a chance?), and it was Dayana's turn. Still she could have been a lot more focused and expressed her ideas as well as allowing Clay and Lisa do what they do. I don't fault her for not speaking English as fluently as the others, but what are they supposed to do with someone who wants the music to be more "pink" or "yellow" and DuranDuran and Rhumba?

I think Dayana is a bit more craftly than she looks and thought she would skate by again by complaining that no one lets her do anything. She could have specified what she wanted to do and Clay/Lisa would have gone along with it.

Aubrey continues to inspire complete hatred in me (maybe to an irrational extent) and I've decided its because even when things are going well she has to make nasty comments about her teammates. I can see making comments if you are at the end of your rope, but she smiles says things are great and then tears apart people in the talking heads. Then there is the fact she never shuts up and has to present her one billion ideas for every task, most of which are stupid or don't make sense. I think having the part with Arsenio and Theresa using the GoodSam ap saved this task despite her terrible cheerleading. Can only pray she goes next week.

DotsAndStripes

DotsAndStripes

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:15 AM

I took Clay's mentioning about being a former Special Needs teacher as saying he has loads of patience, but even he had reached the end of his rope with her.

Yep. He wasn't comparing Daynanna to special needs children.

When Theresa is the sanest person on your team, you're in trouble. Aubrey is obviously crazy, but Arsenio is starting to become the coyote to her road runner. He's obsessed with her. Also, I am completely unimpressed with his leadership style. I don't care how many times he says he's leading by not telling Aubrey what to do, it seems liek he's a pushover.

Has Lisa set some sort of record for the most losses on the Celebrity Apprentice? It's really unbelievable that she keeps losing and yet her ego never takes a hit.

It's hard to tell how much Dayanna really did nor did not contribute in tasks, but her she certainly contributed in the confessionals. Also, her ability to keep cool is remarkable and I'm sure it will serve her well in the future.

llcoolray3000

llcoolray3000

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:17 AM

Like others, I was surprised that Don Jr. wasn't put off in any way by Lisa's outburst.

ETA: I also thought it was really weird how insulted Arsenio was by the idea of tap dancing because it was somehow racist or something, but he wasn't bothered at all by being asked to rap and play a drumline instrument because that's in no way stereotypical????

I was totally confused by what he chose to take offense to.

Edited by llcoolray3000, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:21 AM.

Bookrat

Bookrat

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:22 AM

well, I think when Dayanne wanted the music more Pink, she meant she wanted it more contempory. Clay just pretended that he didn't understand, but even I knew what she meant by that. And yeah, yellow, she meant the Yellow song. Once again trying to say she wanted more contempory. Because, really why would a company that wants to be thought as current want a "dated" song and theme? Geesh, Clay and Lisa and both think you are both soooooooooooooo smart.

Sharkatefonz

Sharkatefonz

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:25 AM

I have to disagree with you Sharkatefonz. As backformore and I said, he was describing his patience level, not her intelligence.

It's all good. Just difference of opinion. IMO, for him to reference trying patience and special needs children, in comparison to Dayana (knowing all of the slams on her intelligence) I feel the implication is there, for those people that don't have a better understanding of special needs children.

If it's one thing that I've been well aware of over the past decade, it's how uninformed people perceive 'special needs' children. When one throws a comment like that out there, for uninformed people, the implication is amplified. Perhaps he doesn't realize that some people still aren't as informed about just how intelligent and worthy special needs children are, but to the uninformed I feel a statement like that can be detrimental.

well, I think when Dayanne wanted the music more Pink, she meant she wanted it more contempory.

That was my impression too, but I just think she had trouble wording it. I also thought about the Coldplay song, and wish we saw the rest of that conversation

Edited by Sharkatefonz, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:34 AM.

angelita100

angelita100

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:26 AM

Love Dayana and I so wanted her to last longer than Lisa and Aubrey. They had a 90 second jingle to do; surely Dayana could have had a planned place in there somewhere. I hate that Clay was aligned with Lisa who I think is unstable. Ugh. Or that he didn't take his own advice from a few weeks ago and just handle his frustrations better. And I LOL as how Clay kept his mouth shut in the board room. That was smart. Just let Lisa come off like the windbag she is.

As for the jingle - I liked Unanimous better. Not the entire show, which was stupid, but the jingle. The presentation on Forte made more sense as a concept.

I continue to enjoy Theresa and her attitude.

There are no words for Aubrey. The things she says is just so over the top. Surely she's putting on some sort of act. That can't be the real her. Could it? I wonder how Arsenio feels watching the show. I think her comments by far are worst than anyone.

So what did Dayana mean by "more Pink." I didn't know if she was saying mellow or Pink the singer.

Lisa is supposedly a comedian but she hasn't made me laugh one time or even proven that she has any sort of sense of humor.

Edited by angelita100, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:42 AM.

RavensGirl

RavensGirl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:26 AM

I wish that if they were going to do a two-person elimination, they would have done it this week. Both Dayana (who really did not do well in this task) and Lisa could have been fired. Lisa should have been fired on the spot for actually threatening to fight with Dayana. In what workplace is that accepted or tolerated? But I guess if Lou was allowed to make a similar threat to Lisa and get away with it, they then had to let Lisa get away with it.

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:32 AM

Were Dayana's words closed captioned in previous episodes? If so, I must have been sleeping.

I just about died at the pink and yellow suggestion.