3-22: "The Dream Team" 2012.04.29

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

146 replies to this topic

TWoP Gadget

TWoP Gadget

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 6:59 AM

LOCKHART/GARDNER’S FUTURE HANGS IN THE BALANCE AS TWO OF ITS GREATEST RIVALS TEAM UP, ON THE THIRD SEASON FINALE OF “THE GOOD WIFE,” SUNDAY, APRIL 29
Editor's note: The start and end times for this episode have been changed.

Michael J. Fox Returns as Louis Canning and Martha Plimpton Returns as Patti Nyholm

CHEAT TWEET: Louis Canning & Patti Nyholm team up to take down the firm on the season finale of #TheGoodWife! 4/29 9:01pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/IhxGOR

“The Dream Team” – Will and Diane scramble when Louis Canning and Patti Nyholm team up to bankrupt the firm. Also, Alicia faces conflicted feelings regarding her relationship with Peter, and Kalinda’s past catches up to her, on the third season finale of THE GOOD WIFE, Sunday, April 29 (9:01-10:02 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television. Michael J. Fox returns as Louis Canning and Martha Plimpton returns as Patti Nyholm.

RBK Premier

RBK Premier

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:03 PM

I was waiting for something big to happen at the end there. My nerves were building up to it. Just didn't happen. Otherwise great season finale.

merylinkid

merylinkid

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:09 PM

Ugh. So much pissed me off this episode. Just pissed me off.

First Kalinda. Look lady, you work in a law office. Get a bag, or wear clothes that 1) cover your appropriately and 2) have pockets. Sticking shit in your bra just looks beyond unprofessional. I have no words for how tacky it looked when she was walking out and fishing for her sun glasses her cleavage. Definitely did not look like Bad Ass Kalinda at that moment. Also, SOMEONE ELSE IS NOW IN DANGER. Stop the game playing. Your psycho ex knows who Alicia is. She is entitled to the details in order to protect herself. The mystery lady pose is over when someone else is threatened.

Second, the Florrick Kids. Mommy and Daddy are not getting back together. Grow the fuck up and accept that. Especially Zach. If you are old enough to drive, you are old enough to accept that Mommy and Daddy don't live together anymore. They are not going to move in together and sleep in separate bedrooms just because the kids wants them under the same roof. As a family law attorney, I think Alicia and Peter are doing awesome in handling the kids while separated.

Third, the whole case this week. No one takes depositions immediately. You set them around the schedule of the attorneys. Which means they don't neglect their clients. Seriously, Edelstein you are not going to be any happier with those two manipulators. Also, I would have told Patti Nyholm to get her brat the hell out of my offices. The offices are not set up for a child and LG did not want to be responsible if something happened to the kid.

Guess Jackie really did have a stroke. And she is now hallucinating. Like that Alicia is not giving an inch on the trust fund theft. Jackie totally expected her to and was shocked that did not happen. "Oh I am just an old sick woman, feel sorry for me." Nope. Not happening.

Finally, Alicia. Go home. Yes alone. It is probably for the best. You need you time to decide what it is best for YOU. Not what is best for your kids, not what is best for your husband's career, what is best for you.

Loved Peter being so happy for Alicia about her office. He really is proud of her. He loves her but now he is starting to respect her.

stonehaven

stonehaven

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:20 PM

The scene at the elevator with everyone had me in hysterics. I loved this epsiode on some levels but was bummed that the season began with Alicia being with Will and then ended up with her at Peter's doorstep.
The best CB got was laughing at a respone Peter gave in a deposition...

Oh yeah, MARK LINN-BAKER!!!!!!

I have an unreasonable crush on him....so good to see him on my TV screen..With that, said, not enough of him on my screen..

Overall, a great episode and even though I'm not thrilled with where the show is taking Alicia, I am willing to go there because I enjoy the show as a whole so much.

ETA-I loved Zach's line about "They can't fire you if they can't find you".

name234

name234

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:21 PM

This was, for me the scariest episode of TGW, that I can recall in the last three seasons. I wasn't sure if they were going to end the episode with Kalinda's ex-husband coming after Kalinda or Alicia to pressure Alicia to reveal "Leela's" whereabouts.

The Kings in an interview said they really did not like cliff hangers, I am going to put a nickel on the Networks "suggesting" that they do so this season. I hate this kind of structure to story telling, especially after a season where the networks scheduled this show at the mercy of Sunday afternoon sports and award shows.

Jackie is definitely having neurological issues, or they randomly decided to air the same gangster footage twice.

So, the Peter, Alicia separation is about to go Public, and Eli will have to save the day - at least he'll be back to Eli of seasons one and two. They didn't write him well this season, but they have set him up for season 4.

DerailedTrain

DerailedTrain

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:35 PM

name234, I absolutely cannot agree more about how scary that was. It was such an odd juxtaposition between Alicia at her old Highland Park house, family in the soft light with pepsi and pizza, and Kalinda sitting in that chair. It literally felt like two different TV shows.

I also laughed hysterically about the elevator scene. How funny how well they all know each other. And how funny was Eli? "It's a surprise party for you!"

crashdown

crashdown

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:36 PM

The Kings on tonight's episode.

mmb8446

mmb8446

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:40 PM

Special Guest Star Chris Noth???

stealinghome

stealinghome

Stalker

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:48 PM

MY KALICIA-LOVING HEART. Oh my goodness, guys, KALINDA WAS SAYING GOODBYE TO ALICIA. IT WAS SO SWEET AND SAD AND ALICIA DIDN'T REALIZE IT BUT KALINDA WAS TOTALLY COMING TO SAY GOODBYE. BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T JUST LEAVE. AND THEN SHE STAYED. EVEN THOUGH SHE THINKS SHE'S GOING TO DIE. BECAUSE ALICIA WAS THREATENED.

I was waiting for something big to happen at the end there. My nerves were building up to it. Just didn't happen.

I flove the way it ended, though. It was a great callback to the end of S1, but also just one hell of an effective close to the season.

For all that I've carped about this season, I thought tonight's episode knocked it out of the park. Definitely, easily, the best episode of this season, and I thought it wrapped up the season very, very well. Except for the last thirty seconds, it could have been a series finale (which, you know, I wonder if they wrote it like that in case they weren't renewed.

Second, the Florrick Kids. Mommy and Daddy are not getting back together. Grow the fuck up and accept that. Especially Zach. If you are old enough to drive, you are old enough to accept that Mommy and Daddy don't live together anymore. They are not going to move in together and sleep in separate bedrooms just because the kids wants them under the same roof.

Really? I actually didn't think Zach was out of line at all. He took great pains to say "no one will think it means anything"--he gets that his parents aren't reconciling, and he made it clear to his mom that he wanted her to stay just for the family moment, not because he's got an Alicia/Peter agenda. I think it's only human for a teenager to want his mom to stay for dinner, given the circumstances. I actually want to give the Florrick kids credit for once--I think they've handled the separation (and everything surrounding it) exceptionally well.

Grace was more obnoxious, but the moment was played for laughs ("like a commune"), so I couldn't get too annoyed. Sidenote--JM's wig was HORRIBLE in that scene.

The scene at the elevator with everyone had me in hysterics.

THIS. That scene was one of the biggest reasons it felt like a series finale, but I loved it. The elevator opening onto Alicia's men was HILARIOUS--JM really has the best facials--and then when the elevator opened onto Kalinda and everyone just stopped dead? Gold.

Alicia and Will's elevator moment was nice, too. It felt very fitting. I also loved Will and Kalinda's moment--their bromance has been perhaps the best part of S3, and I love how they just get each other on a guy love.

The best CB got was laughing at a respone Peter gave in a deposition...

Yeah, but this has been Diane's season, so I'm happy that everyone else got their moment in the finale. I don't mind her taking a bit of a backseat. Plus, her smirk at Peter's legal awesomeness was awesome.

Speaking of Peter's awesomeness, that deposition was great. You can totally see why he's the SA, because in that moment, he showed he can run legal circles around anyone. And his PRESENCE. And in a way, it was his atonement for some of the shit he's pulled this season, so I liked that. I continue to really, really like the vibe they're giving him and Alicia.

name234, I absolutely cannot agree more about how scary that was. It was such an odd juxtaposition between Alicia at her old Highland Park house, family in the soft light with pepsi and pizza, and Kalinda sitting in that chair. It literally felt like two different TV shows.

For once, I loved the music they played in the last thirty seconds. Somehow it fit both scenarios perfectly.

Edited by stealinghome, Apr 29, 2012 @ 9:50 PM.

annetteboardman

annetteboardman

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:03 PM

I am sure it was just me, but I kept wanting Alicia to go back inside because I was certain that her car was going to explode. What is the deal with Kalinda's ex? I missed the first part of last season because I was out of the country. Did I miss any sort of explanation? All I know is she is hiding from him and he is in Canada, but that was reiterated in this episode as well.

PoeticJustice32

PoeticJustice32

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:12 PM

I liked this episode. Then again I like most episodes....what can I say? I'm easy to please. :)

Ahhh Kalinda and Alicia finally back at the bar having drinks. Floved Alicia's deadpan "Yes, I asked if you were gay....umm like 2 years ago". Lol. Kalinda saying she's "flexible" kind of rubbed me the wrong way, and I'm not even sure what she meant by that.

Totally agree with the poster upthread. Kalinda needs some clothes with pockets. It was one thing to stash the check in her cleavage, but then having her go back in for the sunglasses was tooo much. Plus I was thinking how the hell could she comfortably fit those big ass sunglasses in that tight ass jacket. I don't really mind the wardrobe itself because Kalinda isn't a lawyer and so she really doesn't have to abide by that strict a dress code. Plus I personally like Kalinda's style. It's cool.

I knew once Kalinda found out Alicia was involved she wasn't going to leave. I loved that she still wanted to say goodbye without actually saying "goodbye". Not sure what the big to-do was about the sledgehammer. I thought she was going to kick somebody's ass. She could have destroyed that cheap looking wall with a regular hammer. Side note: Kalinda's apartment is depressing. It looks like an over sized prison....no color whatsoever, no pictures, nothing that says somebody actually lives here. Sucks to think that she's been living there for at least the past 3 years.

Patty Nyholm has been my favorite "outside" lawyer since her first episode. She's smart, capable and more importantly slick and sarcastic. The actress just slays me with her comedic timing and facial expressions. Loved her ribbing Will about his suspension. What I didn't like was them showing she's got a manny. It kind of defeats the purpose of having the kids all over the place while she's working. Why couldn't the manny just take the kids to the park or to her house while she works? I didn't like the little one bouncing around the big office unsupervised.

One of my favorite moments was Canning not being able to use his disability to garner sympathy. You could see the wheels turning in his head when he saw the judge in that wheelchair.

Alicia's eyeroll at Eli was also a favorite tonight.

You can totally see why he's the SA, because in that moment, he showed he can run legal circles around anyone.

I loved when Patty said "And you wanted control". And Peter just has this look on his face. And then he's like "Oh, I didn't know that was a question".

I am sure it was just me, but I kept wanting Alicia to go back inside because I was certain that her car was going to explode. What is the deal with Kalinda's ex? I missed the first part of last season because I was out of the country. Did I miss any sort of explanation? All I know is she is hiding from him and he is in Canada, but that was reiterated in this episode as well.

I thought the car was going to explode too. This is the first time that the show is actually giving some legs to this Kalinda ex story. There really isn't anything that we've been told prior to this episode.

Edited by PoeticJustice32, Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:15 PM.

Deco

Deco

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:19 PM

I need some time to stew on the episode in general, but yeah this:

MY KALICIA-LOVING HEART. Oh my goodness, guys, KALINDA WAS SAYING GOODBYE TO ALICIA. IT WAS SO SWEET AND SAD AND ALICIA DIDN'T REALIZE IT BUT KALINDA WAS TOTALLY COMING TO SAY GOODBYE. BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T JUST LEAVE. AND THEN SHE STAYED. EVEN THOUGH SHE THINKS SHE'S GOING TO DIE. BECAUSE ALICIA WAS THREATENED.

Knight Kalinda rides again. Though - if Kalinda wanted to make a last stand, why wouldn't she assume that C/E int'l was gonna go knocking on Alicia's door first? Makes me wonder if the present knocker is a fake out and someone is waiting for solo Alicia to go back to her apt. Well, I have all season to chew on that one...

Oh, I will say it would be unlikely that Alicia hadn't seen that $21,000 in that folder before now (she's been working on this case for a while and is more thorough than that, right?), but I'll hand wave the painful plot device cause at least it caused movement in Kalinda's backstory.

Oh. And Alicia's longing look at Kalinda's tequila was adorable. And the "IRA" being after Kalinda (but who knows?).

A solid epi with alot going on at once (even dragged in a Wiley cameo)...

stealinghome

stealinghome

Stalker

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:19 PM

Floved Alicia's deadpan "Yes, I asked if you were gay....umm like 2 years ago". Lol.

Yeah, that was pretty great. And Alicia's 'I need some tequila, STAT!' motion to the guy tending bar. Like "this is too much for my suburban self to handle!"

Kalinda saying she's "flexible" kind of rubbed me the wrong way, and I'm not even sure what she meant by that.

Is it possible Kalinda herself doesn't even entirely know what she meant?

Side note: Kalinda's apartment is depressing. It looks like an over sized prison....no color whatsoever, no pictures, nothing that says somebody actually lives here. Sucks that think she's been living there for at least the past 3 years.

Well, to be fair, she moved in in mid-S2. But yes, that still left her plenty of time to re-decorate. Tells you a lot about Kalinda right there that she lives in it like a hotel room; at first, I thought it might be a dummy apartment she rents as a hideaway, but apparently not.

One of my favorite moments was Canning not being able to use his disability to garner sympathy. You could see the wheels turning in his head when he saw the judge in that wheelchair.

My friend and I ACTUALLY cheered when the judge got all growly at him.

Alicia's eyeroll at Eli was also a favorite tonight.

Ha, yeah. I love that Eli brings out that side of Alicia. I hope to see it more next season during the election (and I agree that getting Eli back to his roots can only be a good thing).

crashdown

crashdown

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Absolutely. This is absurdly romantic stuff! And of course I ate it up, licked my plate clean, and wished for more. It's things like this that convince me that the Kings are at the very least leaving open the possibility of an actual beyond-friends relationship between Kalinda and Alicia. Such a thing seems like heresy on a CBS show, but weirder things have happened. This is a whole lot of angst and drama for an end game of bar buddies and work colleagues!

I also thought that the bar scene was pretty perfect--just awkward enough, just sweet enough. It was a tough thing to pull off, to make it believable and still emotionally satisfying. And I think they managed it.

pennben

pennben

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:45 PM

Special Guest Star Chris Noth???

I'm pretty sure he's always been billed as such since day 1, if that is your question.

MandyMouse

MandyMouse

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

Kalinda saying she's "flexible" kind of rubbed me the wrong way, and I'm not even sure what she meant by that.

I was actually kind of tickled because, during her pause, I said "flexible" out loud before she did. I think she means that she prefers men, but she's willing to switch-hit if it suits her purposes.

stealinghome

stealinghome

Stalker

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:06 PM

It occurs to me that maybe Kalinda's husband rolling into town could be a good thing, in that it might get her off the hook with Bishop. If her husband really is some big scary dude, but she and he manage to come to some sort of detente, he might be enough to get Bishop to back off of Kalinda (now that the IRS is apparently relatively mollified).

I was actually kind of tickled because, during her pause, I said "flexible" out loud before she did. I think she means that she prefers men, but she's willing to switch-hit if it suits her purposes.

I don't know...it seems like Kalinda and Donna had the closest thing to a real relationship we've seen Kalinda have on the show. And we've seen her with more women than men, however sweeps-driven that ratio might be. So while I think the Kings gave an interview that really is enlightening for how they see Kalinda's sexuality, I think I'd classify her as bi with perhaps a slight preference for women.

pennben

pennben

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:13 PM

Maybe this is my bias toward Diane being awesome, but I'm pretty sure when Michael J Fox was scribbling in the courtroom, he crossed out $1.3 million as a settlement figure and replaced it with $4 million when he learned that Diane was taking over the case from Will. I could be wrong as the whole judgement led to the takedown attempt by him and Patty, but it ammused me at the time.

oreo8704

oreo8704

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:26 PM

That scene at outside the elevator with Alicia,Peter, Will etc. was great.

I think she means that she prefers men, but she's willing to switch-hit if it suits her purposes

That confused me. It does almost make it sound like she's more straight but she is supposed to be bisexual.

Edited by oreo8704, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:01 AM.

loveone

loveone

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:33 PM

Huh? The flexible stuff didn't bother me. Why can't it be the other way around and Kalinda is more on the gay side but flexible to men? It could go either way as far as I'm concerned. I believe the statement was meant to be ambiguous but I think it's obvious that she's bisexual if you want to give it a name.

stealinghome

stealinghome

Stalker

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

Does anyone know the name of the song that played at the end of the episode?

oreo8704

oreo8704

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:37 PM

Also, SOMEONE ELSE IS NOW IN DANGER. Stop the game playing. Your psycho ex knows who Alicia is. She is entitled to the details in order to protect herself. The mystery lady pose is over when someone else is threatened.

She really should have told Alicia everything right after she told him who he is. If he's dangerous enough to scare her Alicia needs to know more than vague stuff.

Patty Nyholm has been my favorite "outside" lawyer since her first episode. She's smart, capable and more importantly slick and sarcastic. The actress just slays me with her comedic timing and facial expressions. Loved her ribbing Will about his suspension.

I love Patty Nyholm too. Martha Plimpton is one of my favorite guest stars. She's hilarious.

What I didn't like was them showing she's got a manny. It kind of defeats the purpose of having the kids all over the place while she's working.

That is a little odd but she does sometimes like to use her pregnancy/kids to her advantage when she can so maybe thats why she likes to bring them there?

Edited by oreo8704, Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:52 PM.

PoeticJustice32

PoeticJustice32

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:41 PM

It's things like this that convince me that the Kings are at the very least leaving open the possibility of an actual beyond-friends relationship between Kalinda and Alicia

I hope not. It would ruin the whole thing for me. I would love nothing more than for Kalinda to have a decent relationship with a woman...but not Alicia. I think its fantastic one of the show's best, most intriguing, most talked about relationships is a friendship between two women. You don't really see that too often on drama shows. Its nice to see two women not competing for the same man and who genuinely care about (read:love) each other and look out for one another. I really don't even want to see any subtext about a romance going on.

On a slightly different note, if the Kings want me to give one diggity damn about Alicia and Will they will need to NOT put their scenes right after Alicia and Kalinda's. I couldn't have cared less about that elevator scene. All I could think about was that bomb Kalinda dropped about her husband.

I don't know...it seems like Kalinda and Donna had the closest thing to a real relationship we've seen Kalinda have on the show. And we've seen her with more women than men, however sweeps-driven that ratio might be.

That's why I wasn't sure what Kalinda meant by "flexible". Her only legit romantic relationship that we know of was with a woman Donna. And we've seen Kalinda have sex/flirt with women with no ulterior motive like Sophia for example. If she's bisexual, I wish the writers would have just had her say that.

Edited by PoeticJustice32, Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:45 PM.

cmh1981

cmh1981

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:44 PM

Great season finale, very nerve wracking at the end, and Kalinda's ex is going to be fun I have a feeling. Hope they cast him well for next season. So last week at the bar Cary receives a phone call from Peter while chatting w/Alecia, he had been fired already by Peter at that point. This week he informs Alecia he heard L&G had hired him and to give him his best wishes/congrats, yet he already spoke to Cary previously. Also, Cary runs into Peter in the L&G offices and became very surprised/startled and called him Mr. Florrick, not Peter like usual and was uncharacteristically awkward for Cary who usually has a laid back demeanor. I'll say it again, Cary is a mole for Peter at L&G.

Edited by cmh1981, Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:45 PM.

spanishrake

spanishrake

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:49 PM

I initially thought Alicia was in danger from Kalinda's scary hubby too, but then I realized that what really happened was after Alicia's phone call unwittingly released the heat seeking missiles to Kalinda's whereabouts...he was just using Alicia to track down Kalinda. I don't think he had any intention of going after ALicia. But if Kalinda is scared shitless of him, he's clearly a very dangerous man.

Perhaps Kalinda stole that check or wrote it to herself from her hubby's account when she decided to run, then thought better about cashing it because it would leave a trail right back to her. Although.....why she didn't just rip up the check a long time ago is beyond me.

LOVED the "It's a surprise party for you!" - Bob, Carol, Ted,and Alice all together in 1 foyer together with Eli providing commentary. Awkward & Hilarious. Best moment of the entire season.

Peter standing next to Will in the elevator....Peter could kick Will's ass with one hand tied behind his back. Will looked tiny and wimpy next to him. Peter, as someone said above, has "presence". I quite loved Peter this episode.

Edited by spanishrake, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:01 AM.

stealinghome

stealinghome

Stalker

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:56 PM

That's why I wasn't sure what Kalinda meant by "flexible". Her only legit romantic relationship that we know of was with a woman Donna. And we've seen Kalinda have sex/flirt with women with no ulterior motive like Sophia for example. If she's bisexual, I wish the writers would have just had her say that.

Was I the only one who interpreted flexible as bisexual? It just doesn't seem Kalinda's style to label herself as "bisexual" (or anything so...formal-sounding?)

oreo8704

oreo8704

Fanatic

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 11:58 PM

So last week at the bar Cary receives a phone call from Peter while chatting w/Alecia, he had been fired already by Peter at that point. This week he informs Alecia he heard L&G had hired him and to give him his best wishes/congrats, yet he already spoke to Cary previously. Also, Cary runs into Peter in the L&G offices and became very surprised/startled and called him Mr. Florrick, not Peter like usual and was uncharacteristically awkward for Cary who usually has a laid back demeanor. I'll say it again, Cary is a mole for Peter at L&G.

It does seem like the might be hinting at that. I don't know how I would feel about that if if happened. I guess it could be fun but part of me wants Cary back as a real L&G member.

I initially thought Alicia was in danger from Kalinda's scary hubby too, but then I realized that what really happened was after Alicia's phone call unwittingly released the heat seeking missiles to Kalinda's whereabouts...he was just using Alicia to track down Kalinda. I don't think he had any intention of going after ALicia. But if Kalinda is scared shitless of him, he's clearly a very dangerous man.

Your probably right. Now that I think about it there's no reason that we know of right now that he would go after Alicia and Kalinda would tell her more if there was.

Edited by oreo8704, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:06 AM.

CozyKat

CozyKat

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:18 AM

Was I the only one who interpreted flexible as bisexual? It just doesn't seem Kalinda's style to label herself as "bisexual" (or anything so...formal-sounding?)

That's exactly how I took it, too. And if people interpret "bi" as "I sleep with, or want to sleep with, 50 percent men and 50 percent women" rather than "it's totally variable and situational, from person to person and year to year," that could be all the more reason for Kalinda to duck the label.

This might be a stupid question, but what was the point of Kalinda's hammering through her wall to get her "go bag" and flee if she expected her husband to immediately track her down at her next location anyway? Maybe I missed something. (I had a hard time identifying some of the items in that bag, for one thing.)

TargetDemo

TargetDemo

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:29 AM

1) Alicia was dumb to call the number on that check without asking Kalinda first.
2) Flexible means bi. Bi does not mean usually guys and ladies for occasional spice. She could be theoretically anywhere on the spectrum, but the show has portrayed Kalinda's place on that spectum as tilting female for the most part. I am taking that as character canon.
3) Hilarious that the judge in the wheelchair wasn't having any of that folksy disability schtick. I just loved that. And the "What did you mean by that?" callback later in the episode was gold.
4) They're defanging Jackie and I am not happy about it AT.ALL. But I am happy that everyone was still treating her like an asp, and being in the hospital didn't give her a free pass with anyone! And wtf Peter doesn't go see his mom in the hospital? Tie your dog to the roof material, right there.
5) Diane's wtf face at Peter's separation admission was so gold.
6) Die in a fire, Not!Zuckerberg! You deserve your new legal team.
7) What happened to the someone hacking into the firm's computers story? Did I miss something?

To-Go Bag: Guns, ammo, money, clothes, and ... what else? I assume alternate ID?

Edited by TargetDemo, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:33 AM.

pennben

pennben

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:35 AM

It's things like this that convince me that the Kings are at the very least leaving open the possibility of an actual beyond-friends relationship between Kalinda and Alicia.

But what about Alecia makes you think that? I see no evidence there.