8-22: "Fundraiser" 2012.04.26

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

35 replies to this topic

Maximum Taco

Maximum Taco

Fanatic

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 1:25 PM

Cold Open: Hilarious. ANytime Ryan looks like a colossal douche, it's funny.

Rest of the Episode: Trash. Really show? Is this what we've devolved to?

Exception: David Wallace.

Tag: Also a little funny. I liked seeing Kevin playing with his dog that everyone thought was dead.

Way to peak early show (and I guess end well.) End this farce NBC. Just cancel it.

Edited by Maximum Taco, Apr 28, 2012 @ 1:57 PM.

desertflower

desertflower

Fanatic

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 6:12 PM

This is the first episode where Nellie made me laugh. Her delivery of "And please don't let it have eyes" cracked me up. I still don't like how she forced herself into the office and how after one episode everyone seems fine with her, but if they continue to soften her maybe she'll be redeemable.

I'm disappointed in Spader's character, he started out great and for the first few eps he was in I looked forward to him showing up. But over time he's gotten really creepy.

Loved the end scene with Kevin 's dog, that was cute.

whywatch

whywatch

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 11:48 PM

Rewatched it to look out for Champion--he was laying there kinda funny. I was so relieved that Kevin's dog was okay. Sounds kind of like my dog, except she doesn't stink and she does poop! Very mellow otherwise. I'm glad they adopted out the other dogs instead of Andy keeping them all. That was bugging me--just like on Parks and Rec the other week--no place is going to let anyone adopt that many pets. I know it's just a show, but my belief-suspension has odd limits.

starwishful

starwishful

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 29, 2012 @ 8:23 PM

I'm glad they adopted out the other dogs instead of Andy keeping them all. That was bugging me--just like on Parks and Rec the other week--no place is going to let anyone adopt that many pets. I know it's just a show, but my belief-suspension has odd limits.

I agree that they wouldn't let that happen in Scranton, but Pawnee is a whole different story!

Just about the only thing I liked in this one was Kevin and his dog at the end. For some reason, it struck me as SO SO SO cute and funny.

ConstableClyde

ConstableClyde

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 4:13 PM

I thought the Kevin Jokes this episode were hilarious. Anytime the dumb character thinks the others are stupid makes me laugh.

jengtown

jengtown

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 9:45 AM

Nellie is the only reason I still watch this show, because Catherine Tate is a genius. She's too good for what they're doing to her though.