3-20: "Do Not Go Gentle" 2012.04.26 (recap)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

141 replies to this topic

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

Stalker

• Interests:If you have a question for me, please use the Messenger/PM system to do that rather than leaving a question on this page (unless you’re a Just Tuned In, who won’t be able to use it until you’ve made ten posts). Thanks!

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 12:08 AM

From Zap2it:

Damon and Meredith (Torrey Devitto) plan their next move; Elena and Bonnie choose their dates for the school dance; Tyler is determined to sweep Caroline off her feet.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Uh oh.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:17 PM.

CookieMonster26

CookieMonster26

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:01 PM

Way to destroy the only decent character left on this show.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:03 PM

Ok, thank you Vampire Diaries for making a truly shocking cliffhanger. I am completely spoiled most of the time but did not (but probably should have) see(n) the ending coming. I spent the last twenty minutes crying about Alaric's death and although we did actually have to mourn his death, here comes Super Original Vamp Alaric. I wonder if they're gonna kill him with The Stake.

I realize that Elena needs to stop chasing after boys and be there for her friends and brother now that OrigiLaric is on the loose.

Damn, Meredith, you ruined that beautifully sad scene when Alaric was looking at all his loved ones.

Yay for several mentions of Jenna!

Klaus made me laugh. Building a vampire army? Yeah, right. That's what I do. I say all the stuff I wanna do but it never gets done. Poor Beka. She keeps getting staked before the dances.

Poor Jeremy.

macster83

macster83

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:04 PM

Esther's the worst.

The most interesting part of the episode for me was Bonnie's house. She lives somewhere!

Crucial

Crucial

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:09 PM

I would have much preferred Alaric to die a hero than to have what Esther created him to be. I thought for sure she died when Alaric killed her but no, she's apparently the Vampire Diaries equivalent of a cockroach that won't go away. The first 50 minutes of the episode was good and it was ruined in the final 10 minutes because Esther, it seems, can do everything. Besides being kept in a coffin for a 1000 years, she was with Alaric now everytime he died and knows that Jenna didn't suffer. As much as I liked all parts except Esther, what time she was on ruined the episode for me.

LunaIndigo

LunaIndigo

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:31 PM

Pretty good episode, sans Ester. Can she finally die already? Seriously.

LOVED all the Forwood from tonight. Caroline finally said ILY!!

Maxbird

Maxbird

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:35 PM

The most interesting part of the episode for me was Bonnie's house. She lives somewhere!

Who knew? And didn't that guy (forgot name) say something about her father being out of town? Did we know she had a father? I knew the mom left, but never really heard her (or anyone) mention living with her dad.

I'm weary and bored with the all powerful Esther and Klaus and his damned armies. Please both go away and leave us with Beka and Elija. Does this show want zero humans left? Now we've apparently lost Alaric to the dark side.

charm3d

charm3d

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:35 PM

Not happy to see Alaric go this route but with this show things often have more of a twist than I can keep up with. I still have hope.

And I am one that does enjoy seeing Stefan and Elena together so tonight was a plus for me. Almost a trip back to S1 which is still my favorite.

Edited by charm3d, Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:51 PM.

Munchiewoman

Munchiewoman

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:36 PM

Poor Ric. The scene where he and Elena stepped out to see all his people standing there with tears in their eyes made me blubber like a fool. But at least now we know it's not the ring, it was Esther. Nice. Bitch.

I had thought Damon was supposed to stay there until Ric was actually dead. And while I was crying for Ric I was also crying for Damon losing his one kind of friend and out of everyone, he was the only one who had to go through it alone. Or would have if it had ended completely.

Did not one (human) person wonder why there was a shitload of salt around the school? And couldn't one of the humans have just kicked a hole in it like they do on Supernatural? It would have been good if they had at least shown them trying!

Once again, Klaus' little kicked puppy face when Caroline rejected him made me aww and laugh at his sorry ass at the same time. He's good. Even if he does have fruit punch mouth.

Poor Beks. She's starting to rival Elijah for being daggered.

Ladyraske

Ladyraske

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:40 PM

Did not one (human) person wonder why there was a shitload of salt around the school? And couldn't one of the humans have just kicked a hole in it like they do on Supernatural? It would have been good if they had at least shown them trying!

Ha, seriously! When Jeremy was telling Stefan what was going on I was like ummm why can't you just open the circle?

pepperclove

pepperclove

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:42 PM

My first instinct is that I did not like this episode. I saw the twist of Alaric becoming Evil Vampire Alaric the whole time, and I'm sad because I really liked human Alaric and his relationships with the other characters, particularly Damon, Jeremy and Elena. I did think that both Steven McQueen and Nina Dobrev did a beautiful job with their characters' grief at Alaric's death, and I also thought Damon's reaction was very true to character - and you know he is dying inside despite the surface snark. Especially since he actually apologized!

Part of the reason I didn't like this episode is because I'm a huge Damon fan, and the poor guy just had about the worst day ever. This is exactly why he needs to move on from Elena. I hate that she would turn right around and ask Stefan to the dance and be all romantic with him after making out with Damon, what, a couple of days ago in show time? That would be one thing if he was some random guy, but she knows how he feels about her and she is just f---ing with him. And I even thought some of the Stefan-Elena scenes were cute, and I bought their connection more than usual. But you just can't do that to Damon, Elena. It's cruel and heartless.

I agree that Esther-the-witchy-cockroach is getting very annoying. I want both her and Klaus gone from my show.

The scene of dying Alaric looking out at everyone posed in a circle was way too cheesy for me. This show used to be better than that.

I did like that we got a little more development on Bonnie and her feelings toward both Stefan and Damon. And I liked that Damon just laid it out there that he didn't really have a choice about turning her mom, as well as Stefan's (rather transparent) attempt to manipulate Klaus into not hurting Jamie. Bonnie's not my favorite character, but I can't really blame her for being mad at both of them (hopefully it's both of them and not just Damon, because that would be unfair). And Bonnie looked particularly beautiful tonight.

Edited by pepperclove, Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:44 PM.

cat98

cat98

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:45 PM

Seriously? I was expecting Alaric's death, and I was totally pissed about it, because really, can't Elena and Jeremy have some kind of parental figure left? And then I thought they were actually going to let Alaric go, but no, stupid Esther has to go and screw that up too.

I am so done with the Originals storyline. I NEED Klaus to dagger Rebekah and roll her coffin on out of town, dragging Kol behind him. Elijah can stay, but that's it.

UGH. I love this show, but you know it's bad when I'm looking forward to the end of the season.

jessied112

jessied112

Stalker

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:46 PM

My favourite moment of the episode was Bonnie seeing Jeremy at the dance and IMMEDIATELY asking him why the hell he was still wearing the damn ring. I don't like how Jeremy found out about the ring off screen but at least it looks like he's still bitter toward Elena.

mac123x

mac123x

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:59 PM

Plan Eight: Turn Alaric into a super-duper version of Mikael, but with either an off-switch or a built in timebomb so he won't be able to carry on. One step closer to Plan 9 from Outerspace.

I felt sorry for Becky; she just needs to assume that her date for any school dance will be a silver dagger through the heart.

I thought there were some really nice moments between some of the characters, particularly Damon / Alaric in the tomb (Ric teasing him about the dream-sequence with Rose), and Jeremy and Matt at the bar. There's a couple we need to see macking.

I really liked that Elena had a freakout over all of her parental figures dying.

Yay for Bonnie's date not dying! Though it's only a matter of time given their near 100% death rate for non-white guest stars.

tecmobo

tecmobo

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 9:05 PM

I mourn.

Nightmare Logic

Nightmare Logic

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 9:13 PM

You know I actually thought it was sweet the Alaric dying scenes...it fit with the whole...everyone always dies on me thing Elena has going on. Not sure how I feel about well uhhhh SlayerAlaric.

I'm kinda getting bored of Klaus....except when he's flirting with Caroline. I kinda don't hate the pairing. I am just enjoying the triangle between Klaus, Caroline and Tyler and am not sure who I want to pair her with. Maybe its because I really love Caroline and I'd pair her with anyone on the show...and I mean anyone.

Edited by Nightmare Logic, Apr 26, 2012 @ 9:15 PM.

kjz123

kjz123

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 9:29 PM

Does the store in Mystic Falls that sells all the period costumes also teach period-appropriate dances on the side?

Because, seriously, I don't think my cotillion class taught the Charleston (or whatever that was), but somehow every high school student in this town always seems to know the era-appropriate dances.

pepperclove

pepperclove

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 9:34 PM

I'm still waiting for Meredith to have a point. Didn't EvilAlaric's original list consist of all the Council members? I hope they are going to tie that back in, or explain how he went from that to kill-all-vampires. I'm also still not quite clear on Esther's role before this episode - did she shape him at earlier stages somehow (since she talked about having some sort of contact with him while he was dead) or just take advantage of his existence to make him a weapon to go after her children/all vampires?

My Way

My Way

Stalker

• Interests:Jensen Ackles.

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 9:56 PM

Damnit!!! Esther ruins everything. Could someone not have called her on it when she went around blaming everyone else for all these evils that she alone is responsible for? Like Jenna. And her children. And vampires existence. She is the only one to blame for all of it and I want her Gone!!

Poor Damon. While he's losing his friend, Stefan's making time with Elena. I'm so over them together.

I also could not be bothered to care about Bonnie's bf. I mean, he's cute and all, but he didn't exactly do anything interesting and their scenes were dull. And of course Bonnie has to go all vampire hater bsc on us at the end. Is she possessed or is that all her? She seemed pretty her when she was wincing about the blood.

Edited by My Way, Apr 26, 2012 @ 9:59 PM.

MissEm23

MissEm23

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 10:20 PM

I seem to be incapable of brevity when it comes to TVD, so here it goes:

Finally Bonnie lovers can rejoice! She has a house! And a non-magical plot line with a semi-cute boy. And her dad was at least mentioned... Though I admit, my Bonnie-hating heart did smile when Damon put her in her place about Abby the Abandoner. He was a total ass, but I love him/hate her so I loved it! I also quite enjoyed Elena acknowledging that the whole Abby vamping thing was as much Stefan's fault as Damon's, and it's normal for Bonnie not to forgive either of them (a rare moment of Bonnie solidarity on Elena's part and mine). I totally lost interest and zoned out during the Bonnie-Jaime scenes and the Bonnie-Jaime-Jeremy scenes, but they were there... Yay Bonnie on screen not doing a spell...? Ugh. Nope, I just can't care. The only ways to make Bonnie interesting (IMO) are to A) kill her (yay!) or B) make her into DarkBonnie, so I would be allowed to hate her. (Nothing against Kat Graham-- she's adorable and seems really nice-- I just can't stand the character.)

Hate Esther. And not in the "her character is so evil" way but in the "I'm really annoyed that she's still on my tv" way.

Still haven't decided how I feel about Alaric the vampire vampire slayer. We need a new name for him (AtVVS just doesn't look right), since real Alaric DID die. It was the ultimate Dalaric/Team Badass scene-- Dalaric + bourbon + single manly tear. I was squeeing and weeping all at once. Both of those actors did a phenomenal job, btw. It's hard for me not to hate it when men cry, and I totally didn't. Nailed it!

Sidebar: I didn't think Matt Davis could get any hotter. I was wrong. Vampire Alaric was so freaking hot! And not just because he ripped Bonnie's throat out.

The scene of dying Alaric looking out at everyone posed in a circle was way too cheesy for me. This show used to be better than that.

I'm ashamed to admit that I was totally moved by it. I didn't quite ugly-cry over it, but tears were streaming down my face. I even knew he wasn't really going to die, since I saw the TVD/TSC promo with him in it, and I still really felt it. It was actually the first time that I regretted being spoiled. Oh, and when he said that bit about how taking care of Elena and Jeremy was the closest he has come to the life he always wanted--- AH I died. Then the cynical part of me wondered in what way he actually "took care" of either of them, but I told cynical-me to shut up.

Hated the lack of Delena scenes (as in, none). His reaction to hearing Elena ask Stefan to the dance was the first time I teared up this episode. Ian totally nailed the "I'm trying to act like my normal snarky self but I'm dying inside" face.

And while I was crying for Ric I was also crying for Damon losing his one kind of friend and out of everyone, he was the only one who had to go through it alone.

This! The scene in the crypt/tomb/mausoleum (?) reaffirmed everything I ever felt about Dalaric's friendship, but when Alaric "died," Damon just sat outside alone. I wanted to punch every single other character who ever claimed to give a crap about him. Again, I know that he and Elena were fighting, but it makes so much more sense that she would mourn Alaric's death with Damon. Stefan and Alaric weren't even really friends. As much as Elena needed someone to be there for her, Damon needed someone too, and she is the only person who could really understand how he felt. I was fine with the Stelena dance, but the part when he comforted her after Alaric "died" felt so contrived and forced. Like the writers were just trying to throw Stelena 'shippers a bone, since they tore their collective heart out last week. Not that Stelena 'shippers didn't deserve some nice moments-- I just wish it had been done some other way. Stefan actually bugged me less tonight than he has in a long time, especially his acknowledgement that he's lucky to be in Elena's life at all. Last week, he acted like he would only accept all-or-nothing from her, which was unfair, so it was nice to see him backtrack from that a little.

I kind of loved that when Bonnie showed up after Alaric "died," that Damon knew something was off and seemed genuinely concerned. Maybe I imagined it because I just love him.

Part of the reason I didn't like this episode is because I'm a huge Damon fan, and the poor guy just had about the worst day ever. This is exactly why he needs to move on from Elena. I hate that she would turn right around and ask Stefan to the dance and be all romantic with him after making out with Damon, what, a couple of days ago in show time? That would be one thing if he was some random guy, but she knows how he feels about her and she is just f---ing with him. And I even thought some of the Stefan-Elena scenes were cute, and I bought their connection more than usual. But you just can't do that to Damon, Elena. It's cruel and heartless.

Team Damon! I'm actually a diehard Delena 'shipper too, but Elena has spent half of this season treating him like shit. Tonight's episode was one of many times that I thought she didn't deserve him. She's not worthy of that kind of undying devotion. (DEvotion haha) She needs to grow up and realize that her actions (or lack thereof) hurt other people, usually Damon, but also Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, and everyone. Elena better have a major redemption moment if I'm supposed to believe that Damon would even want to be with her. Although he loved Katherine, and she and Elena are the exact same person, so who knows?

I think a lot of my problems with Elena stem from the fact that she doesn't have parents to stop her from being a total selfish brat all the time. Being a parent figure on this show is tantamount to a death sentence. Oh, and I found it ridiculous that Stefan was all "you have me" when Elena was crying about losing all of her parent figures. Boyfriend/ex-boyfriend/boy-anything isn't gonna replace parents. In fact, he seems to have the opposite effect.

I giggled when Damon swooped in with the Stelena twat-block, even if it wasn't on purpose. I giggled again when he twat-blocked Bonnie and what's-his-face. People are always intruding on his and Elena's moments, so that was a fun little nugget of symmetry/payback's-a-bitch.

Klaroline broke my heart this week too. He is officially not believable as a villain anymore, and I'm actually ok with it. I don't dislike Tyler, but when Klaus was talking about a small-town life not being enough for her, he was right. He kind of gets her. I totally don't blame her for blowing him off. I also cried a little at his sad puppy face afterwards. I just don't know what to feel about these two... Ah, show! Stop toying with my emotions! (But really don't.)

Edited by MissEm23, Apr 26, 2012 @ 10:26 PM.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 10:50 PM

Who knew? And didn't that guy (forgot name) say something about her father being out of town? Did we know she had a father? I knew the mom left, but never really heard her (or anyone) mention living with her dad.

Bonnie was solely raise by her father. He mother hasn't been in her life since she was 3 years old.Her father is Bonnie's caregiver,and the only one who takes care of her. Yet when someone is close to her is threaten, it's never him. Bonnie never lived with her grams, she always live with her father, and he do not like her doing the witch stuff. However I glad that they finally showed Bonnie's house. For a minute their I thought she lived under in basement of the old witch house. LOL!

I'm weary and bored with the all powerful Esther and Klaus and his damned armies. Please both go away and leave us with Beka and Elija. Does this show want zero humans left? Now we've apparently lost Alaric to the dark side.

Klaus is not building a "army" and he never was. He has no plans to take over the world. He just want a family, like him. He was sick of being the only hybrid in the world,so he wants to make more of them. But he only building a family, which is around 6 to 8 people . However because of his mom , he wants to build protection. I think he not going to do any of it.

Edited by luvprue1, Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:14 PM.

gryphon

gryphon

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:14 PM

Damn, Meredith, you ruined that beautifully sad scene when Alaric was looking at all his loved ones.

THIS! They were showing all the faces and it was beautiful and then, blam, "Who is that?" I thought. Oh, right. Her.

I loved the scene in the tomb with Al and Damon. That is the one that got to me. And I was happy that he was going to die a hero of sorts....but, as mentioned before by others, Esther. Ruins. Everything.

Luluzinha

Luluzinha

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:26 PM

I was really sad for most of the episode, but mostly my reaction to the twist was: "are they going to turn every single member of the cast until there is no one left?" and then I realized... yes, pretty much. How many mortals do we have left? Matt, Elena, Jeremy and Bonnie are the only ones still human... and also, can't anyone just die? they all have to turn first? geez. The worst part is, this new "kill originals" plan isn't even a quick one like the binding spell idea (kill one, the others die) now Alaric has to hunt four originals (that is, if he doesn't get sidetracked with our vamps in the process) with that stupid stake. It's.gonna.take.forever. How many episodes do we even have left this season?

Like everyone else, I'm just sick of the original storyline. It keeps going in circles. At least today they reminded us why it is important to kill Klaus (other than the fact that I want him off my screen alreday) his plan was to "snatch the doppleganger and leave town". Though at this point, losing Elena is a price I'm willing to pay heh.

On Elena and Stefan: you know, back in season two Damon broke my heart when he killed Jeremy. And he did that out of a place of such hurt... you could see how unstable he was and how angry and that he just wanted to get back at her. That's an emotion I can relate to, however extreme his choice of actions and the horribleness of what he did. But when Stefan pulled the Wickery Bridge crap, I just kept thinking... his reasons were just horrible. He was blinded with revenge and he didn't care if he hurt (deeply) this person that he claimed to love and had already hurt sooo much. In that moment, I think he broke my heart and turned me off Stefan/Elena for good, because tonight, all I could think about when they were together is how much he'd betrayed her. And it looked to be the furtherst thing from her mind. The girl is too damn forgiving for her own good.

NickyJean

NickyJean

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:39 PM

Klaus made me laugh. Building a vampire army? Yeah, right. That's what I do. I say all the stuff I wanna do but it never gets done. Poor Beka. She keeps getting staked before the dances.

So another reminder on why killing Klaus is a good idea. He is such a bad - as in pathetic - Villain. I just can't get over the fact that he wants to just turn werewolves because he's lonely and sad.

I'm going with the Tardis affect, like the when the Tardis lands something about it just makes you not want to delve deeper into the logical, it's like a superpower. LOL

I was thrilled with Caroline today. One she flat out said she was on the Stefan/Elena train and wasn't going down without a fight. I hate the concept and of love triangles and the mention of the bachelor show completely trivalizes love, romance and marriage. That aside, I loved Caroline choosing sides, I suppose anything other then choosing stefan would have been dumb. If you compare Rose spew on Damon compared to Caroline just calling it an "epic love" if they were attorneys on a case, Caroline one big time. It felt natural, not contrived, honest, and not forced drivel. It was actually I want to say --- heart felt and pure, but I'll go with it didn't want to make me poke my eyes out and scream travesty.

Second that scene with Tyler in the gym. He manned up and said he was willing to go down if it meant Klaus was down to. Caroline and Tyler were great there during that entire scene.

The apologizing Salvatore brothers. How wrong is it that Damon's "apology" to Bonnie was blaming someone else? At least I actually saw a real soul when he was with Alric. It goes to my belief about Apologies and Forgiveness though. Apologies are something the wrong person needs to do show remorse and regret it doesn't matter if the person you wronged forgives you or not because it's about you needing to put that remorse out there - hence Stefan apologizing to Bonnie and Damon apologizing to Alric. Those were actually because they felt bad. Forgiveness is for the person that needs to move on, and needs to get past the hate and pain. Some people needs the rage to fuel them, for others its just bad bad bad. They need to be forgiving. That's why I don't mind Bonnie not forgiving any of them. She can still do what she has to do, it's not driving her to drink or dabble dark magic. When the stakes are high she's willing to put it aside when the time comes for the greater good.

Kudo's to Stefan for being smart about Klaus threatening Jamie. Bonnie does weigh the options of collateral damage and a friend over 100s of lives might be painful but she will make that choose.

Next, Bonnie once again answers the question on why Damon just pisses me off. There are always choices but when he chooses people get hurt. I am so glad that actually got to see that sink in on some level when he was with Alric. Can I just say THAT would be actual character development that might help him become a bit more likable to me.

Humans versus Ester. As soon as they figured out that they (matt and jeremy) could do something about it they didn't hesitate. I'm hoping this trend continues because believe or not not everything should or needs to be handled by supernatural means. I do wish that Alric was the distraction and Matt or Jeremy actually killed Ester for the umpteeth time. Us normal people need some power too.

Finally, this is just a snip but I wish tyler was with Jeremy and Matt at the bar. He was part of that Bromance too. I just think it would have been more powerful and shown how tight the binds between them should be.

dirtypop90

dirtypop90

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:47 PM

Question: Were my ears mistaken or did Ester make a mention of Bonnie's sisters when she came to her at the end? What sisters?

ladym05

ladym05

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:54 PM

Question: Were my ears mistaken or did Ester make a mention of Bonnie's sisters when she came to her at the end? What sisters?

She was talking about the sisterhood of witches. Esther calls witches her sisters, like being a member of her family is a honor.

Neka

Neka

Fanatic

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:01 AM

Esther believes all witches are Sisters.

What she said above...

Edited by Neka, Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:02 AM.

Rollin

Rollin

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:03 AM

Best parts of the episode - Tyler, Caroline and Klaus moments were all gold. Elena and Caroline had nice moments together.

And dare I say it, I was glad that Alaric didn't die. Elena and Jeremy are one death of a parental figure away from losing their minds, and besides, I've seen enough sad scenes of kids crying over their dead parents from this show. More than enough crying period. I get that a show about supernatural murderers and evil does require some major deaths from time to time, but this show moves so fast that there have been a lot of deaths in a short period of time.

Deaths are okay but better in a horror context, not a mopey teen soap opera way. Maybe it's time to stop humanizing villains and start getting rid of them instead? I mean, Esther does have some good points. No one should live for 1,000 years, particularly not mass murderers. If Rebecca hasn't "lived at all" it's certainly not because she lacked for time. The Originals are all entertaining, but they all more than deserve to be put out of their misery.

spanishrake

spanishrake

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:13 AM

I believe she said "ancestors" not "sisters". But I could be wrong.

So Esther wants to kill all the vampires. Can't say I blame her. They're all mass murders and have lived for 100's of years. It's not like they've been short changed. (Exception: Caroline) Oh wait...then there wouldn't be a show.

Stephan and Elena bore me to tears. He needs a new love interest.

Stoicananess

Stoicananess

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:30 AM

I mourn.

For the show? Yeah, me too.