13-17: 2012.04.24

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

142 replies to this topic

TWoP Gadget

TWoP Gadget

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 10:59 AM

ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS RETURN TO COMPETE FOR THE CHANCE TO BECOME A FINALIST – The stakes are higher than ever when all the eliminated contestants return to the ranch to compete in a fateful, four-part challenge. The challenge winner will secure a coveted spot as a finalist, and the chance to compete for the $250,000 grand prize, along with the other two finalists revealed in last week’s episode. It’s a fight to the finish with each player fiercely determined to get back in the game in a competition that will put their speed, knowledge and endurance to the ultimate test. In the end, the third finalist of season 13 will be revealed.

XmasRibbonCandy

XmasRibbonCandy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:05 PM

can I please have my hour back ? This was the worst Biggest Loser I ever saw no more for me.

Edited by XmasRibbonCandy, Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:06 PM.

ljones62

ljones62

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:07 PM

Well that was the worst case scenario. If I didn't like the final three before their constant whining about no one else being "deserving" made it worse. I can take this show off my DVR.

wej5541

wej5541

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:09 PM

Worst ever finale coming up. Looks like I'm rooting for Kim since whatever happens I don't want Conda or Jeremy to win. I liked last season's marathon better as the final challenge to get to the finale.

Wibnix

Wibnix

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Backgammon, reading, animals, Foo Fighters, lotsa TV.

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:10 PM

Ugh, I was hoping anyone, ANYONE but Jeremy. I was so rooting for I think Mike? I don't remember his name but the final guy against Jeremy. He looks like a finalist. Jeremy does not.

The finale is next week and we just saw everyone tonight. So is this literally a week between this show and the finale? Because I mean we already just saw everyone. How much more freakin' weight can they lose? Or is there like a month between then and now? Because it would be a pretty boring finale if we were going real time. I could swear they usually have all this at home crap and the marathon between now and the finale. Oh well, who cares. I am just glad it's over with. Kim for the win!!

pennben

pennben

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:10 PM

I can only assume that god slipped on a wet bathroom floor, because I cannot imagine any god would stay in the tub and allow this to happen:)!

wej5541

wej5541

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:11 PM

I'm pretty sure the challenge we watched tonight took place 6-8 weeks ago.

Joystickenvy

Joystickenvy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:12 PM

Ugh, so all this drama and we still end up with no one to root for in the finale. I guess I'll root for Kim as the lessor of three evils, but blah :( I can't believe they had Conda on NBC Live tonight. That seems like a very bad idea. It was great to see that several of the contestants did so well at home, particularly Mike and Lauren, but the end result was beyond disappointing.

fivestone

fivestone

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:13 PM

Is it bad that I literally feel sick to my stomach? Ugh. I can't get behind any of these losers. I would have been all for Lauren or Mike.

Kim has worked really hard, but I can't find it in me to root for her because of her personality.

I think I'm skipping the finale - I'll catch the recaps. Hopefully Mike or Lauren get the at-home prize. As much as I like Team Aqua, I think they gave up on trying for any prizes long ago and are just focusing on being healthy - good for them. They probably want to get their necessary BL appearances over with and go back to living a normal life. I don't blame them - I'd be so over anything BL if I experienced what they did.

I'm pretty sure the challenge we watched tonight took place 6-8 weeks ago.

Aside from Mike, Kim, and maybe Lauren, I don't see anyone making that drastic of a difference within the 6-8 week time frame. I suspect most folks will look much the same as they did in this episode.

Edited by fivestone, Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:17 PM.

IzzleZizzle

IzzleZizzle

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:14 PM

Worst. Season. Ever. Just look at the pathetic weight loss numbers (in comparison to other seasons) and that alone spells it out for you.

I was rooting for Mike or Lauren to be the 3rd contestant. I thought it would be especially ironic if Mike got it since Conda hated him so much!

Very disappointed in the Aqua team, and then I wondered if they were simply DONE with the whole Biggest Loser experience.

WHY did they let Chris into the final 8 if they knew she would not be medically cleared to do the challenge? Why waste that spot? Unless they didn't bother to medically clear folks until after the weigh-in, but that doesn't seem smart.

Not sure I care about the finale...might tune in to see if people boo Condor, but that's about it. Sigh.

Makemelaugh

Makemelaugh

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:15 PM

Well, wasn't all that walking off, getting a surprise third finalist, drama drama drama a waste of time. F*ck you, Biggest Loser. You sucked me into watching tonight, but I won't be watching the finale. Don't like any of the finalists, don't care. Way to give us the least inspiring threesome in franchise history. No wonder tonight and next week are only an hour.

First finale I'll miss since the show started.

Edited by Makemelaugh, Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:16 PM.

callmebetty

callmebetty

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:22 PM

I want to throw up.
What is the point of watching the finale next week, NONE of these crappy pieces of shit deserves to win.

wej5541

wej5541

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:26 PM

I'll watch just to see them (hopefully) get booed.

torreador

torreador

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:26 PM

Firstly...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone but Jeremy. But on the other hand, he didn't do the math. He had a much better chance of winning the at home prize than the big one... Kim's a former athlete who has her mojo back. She's not backsliding so close to the big prize. I don't like her much, but better her than Conda or Jeremy.

WHY did they let Chris into the final 8 if they knew she would not be medically cleared to do the challenge? Why waste that spot? Unless they didn't bother to medically clear folks until after the weigh-in, but that doesn't seem smart.

I can't complain. It kept Chism out of the challenge.

eta: No wonder the finale is only 1 hour. We've already seen everyone. So they'll be 6-8 weeks thinner. We already have a good idea of who is competitive and who will just come out and wave and then be shunted to the side.

Edited by torreador, Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:35 PM.

randomname1

randomname1

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:30 PM

Wow, least suspenseful hour of t.v. ever. 10 minutes in, you knew Jeremy was the third finalist. I know that the other 14 will be even skinnier next time and with nice clothes, etc., but frankly the glimpse of them tonight was enough for me to be satisfied that I've seen their transformations. I won't be tuning in next week because I can't stomach seeing any of the three of them win. It will probably be Jeremy because Kim doesn't have enough weight left to lose to win. Blech. Well, karma will bite them in the ass--Kim will probably keep the weight off, but I don't think that the Britts will. Season 13 is over for me, it wasn't really any fun.

Sparkalie

Sparkalie

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:44 PM

That's what I was wondering. Why couldn't they have figured that out before the challenge? If I was one of the contestants who didn't make it into the top 8, I'd be pissed.

I was so rooting for Mike to make it. He kicked ass at home and looked fantastic. I hated it that Jeremy made it. He was so obnoxious on the pedastool talking smack the entire time. He makes me sick.

I wished that Daphne and Adrian had made it further in the challenge but I get that they are so soured on the whole BL experience, and who can blame them.

There's something about Cassandra that just bugs me but I can't put my finger on it.

Worst. Season. Ever.

XmasRibbonCandy

XmasRibbonCandy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:44 PM

Season 13 is over for me, it wasn't really any fun

Same here also for me season 14 and if there are seasons after that one I will not be watching anymore.
I get an hour or 2 back in my life.

Blue Stingray

Blue Stingray

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:47 PM

Completely disgusted. I wanted to reach through my TV screen and bitch slap Jeremy when he was trash talking during the endurance challenge. And then again when Conda started blubbering. It's Always. About. Conda.

I no longer give a crap who wins, but will tune into the finale in the hopes that Conda gets booed.

I agree that Adrian and Daphne no longer give a flying f*** about The Biggest Loser. Can't say I blame them.

TexanGal

TexanGal

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:49 PM

I know I'm the only person here with this reaction, but YAAAYYYYYYYY! I hate his *@&$#!@ of a sister as much as anyone, but I just love me some Pepperoni Tits. Yes, I have a weird crush. He's cute. I really hope he wins the whole thing. :D

Joystickenvy

Joystickenvy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:58 PM

Yes, I have a weird crush. He's cute. I really hope he wins the whole thing. :D

If he is reading this board, he's probably already stalking you ;) People with PT need love too tho, so get down with your bad self :P

Cher Z

Cher Z

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:19 PM

Yeah I'm officially divorcing this show. There is literally no one to root for. I dislike the final contestants and hate they way they keep on saying "I deserve to be here". No you don't. You voted off the people that deserved to be here. YOU don't deserve squat.

That and the weigh in at the start of the show, of course Jeremy was going to be on top, he's been with trainers and special diets on the ranch the longest, the rest had to go home and do the hard work all by themselves.

Oh and final thing, Conda and Jeremy still do look very much overweight. That is all.

diffenfeffer

diffenfeffer

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:19 PM

Completely disgusted. I wanted to reach through my TV screen and bitch slap Jeremy when he was trash talking during the endurance challenge.

That (the trash talking)encapsulated the entire season for me. I turned the show off as soon as PT won. There is no one I am interested in watching in the finale.

mythoughtis

mythoughtis

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:20 PM

I'm guessing that either 1. there were a few days between the weigh-in and the challenge and Chris had until the day of the challenge to heal up or 2. She got injured during the work-out.

also... best case scenario given the 3 finalists we have: Kim wins and Conda and Jeremy get nothing. my opinion, they messed up. If they had split up, they had a chance of keeping all the money.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:25 PM

The final three definitely give a new meaning of the "Biggest Loser"

I was really hoping that Mike or Lauren would have told Jeremy to shut the F*** up!!! I probably would have slap the s*** out of him.

Why was Chris allowed to be in the final eight if she had a injury which prevented her to try out for the last spot.

I bet Dolvett is in seventh heaven because Kim made it to the final.

Btw, did anyone see the I Love Conda sign at the welcome home party. Probably one of the few people in the country who does or has the guts to admit to it.

HandBanana

HandBanana

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:36 PM

Blech. I don't think Conda or Jeremy look like finalists, or act like finalists. I guess at least it wasn't Jism. I too was hoping someone would tell him to STFU.

Why does Conda go to her local high school for each trip home?

Any ideas on why Adrian was wearing that thing around his neck?

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:36 PM

But does Kim have a chance of winning? Hasn't she lost just about all of her weight?

Pls anyone but the Bobsie twins

If one of the twins does win, I can see them spending it all on a fancy car.

MrsClaus

MrsClaus

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:51 PM

Well that was a craptastic end to a craptastic season. The only thing that made it barely watchable for me was I watched it with the tv on mute while reading a book.

msburg

msburg

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 9:56 PM

I have to think that Kim has this in the bag. Jereny is only at 38% right now....? Kim is certainly closer to 50%.

Also used Jeremy as a life lesson to my pre-teens -- this is what "entitled" and "whiney-butt" looks like in an adult. My 11 and 10-year olds were not impressed. I thought it was funny with the in-bedroom footage, Jeremy telling Conda to her face that he deserved it more than she did. She exercised more restraint than I would in such a situation.

Vexer

Vexer

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 10:02 PM

Disgusting. Truly the worst season ever. I'll accept a Kim win but since she's almost at her healthy weight, I don't see it happening. I cannot deal with Conda or PepTits winning. Cannot deal with it. Makes me want Buddy back.

My heart dropped as any of the 8 who made it back were slowly dropped from contention. What a fucking waste of a fucking episode to just let the vileness back in. Sadly my fave girl Emily was out early. She looked great but a sprinter she is not. Sigh...

When at the end of the show, Sami's voice over said something about how we've been rooting for them all season, I said out loud, " nope, can't say we have".

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 10:07 PM

Conda: "You don't give someone a second chance after they've already been out" or some crap like that. Hey, moron, your brother is a someone. Idiot.

Who's going to be the biggest loser? No need to wait for the finale. I'll tell everyone right now: Me - for watching this crap.