American Idol Season 11 Top 6 Survey (And the last one's results)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

No replies to this topic

MalwareDie

MalwareDie

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 11:50 PM

I would have included more results if I didn't have exams this week. Jessica lead for first choice support, and Skylar lead second choice support. Vote 1-5 times was the most popular voting option.

On Dos and Don'ts, I see "DON'T pimp your site or product, et cetera."

I don't think this would count would it? My previous topics were not deleted, which assures me that it is within the rules of the forum.

From the American Idol official website:

(1) Toll-free Voting: Anyone calling the toll-free numbers from an area code from within the Continental U.S., Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands will be able to cast their vote(s) for American Idol.
(2) AT&T Text Voting: Any AT&T wireless subscriber who has the ability to text message and has an area code from within the Continental U.S., Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands will be able to cast their vote(s) for American Idol.
(3) Online Voting: Anyone with a Facebook account registered within the Continental U.S., Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands will be able cast their vote(s) using the online method.

If you can do at least one of the above things without cheating, please take the survey below. All people (even those outside of U.S. territories) are encouraged to spread this survey around if you have time. Your help is appreciated.

http://kwiksurveys.com?u=S11Top6