S19 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

22 replies to this topic

baronne

baronne

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 5:23 PM

Really? No spoiler thread for this yet? We don't know when it will be or if it will be a cycle of guys or plussies or people who are under three feet tall? I went back through until I hit the spoiler thread for cycle 13. Here's the only spoilers I came across and I don't even know that they are spoilers. I went ahead and opened the thread so that people could post real spoilers. Hopefully someone now will.

Angeer Amol ‏ @AngeerAmol Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
hey guys vote for me cycle 19 America's next top model. let see were it goes
https://twitter.com/#!/AngeerAmol
http://modelurl.com/angeeramol101

The Wanderlister+ ‏ @thewanderlister Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Just met a director tonight, Paul Mogg, at @scadhk who revealed he was in the middle of filming #ANTM. That's "Asia". Not "America".

‘America’s Next Top Model’ Cycle 19 Casting Call To Hit A College Town Near You

http://cwdetroit.cbs...-town-near-you/

America’s Next Top Model Already Casting for Cycles 19 & 20
http://www.wetpaint....-cycles-19--20-

Edited by baronne, Apr 19, 2012 @ 5:44 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 5:43 PM

Thanks for starting the thread. Actually, if you can sift through it, RTVG has a thread with potential spoilers for this cycle. I might sift through it and post what's known thus far when I get the chance.

A poster called Mysterious Stranger at RTVG claims to have some inside info and has been posting:

His first post and description of how he knows what he knows and the final casting.

Apparently a contract clause allows releasing of pictures of the girls but not names. Linzy Anna is apparently one of the semi-finalists. Here's her fb. According to Mysterious Stranger:

...I personally witnessed her audition personally. She was the strongest runway girl, and had the best body according to the judge comments.

Casting week will be like cycles 16-18; they are in L.A. (Cutrone has also confirmed this).

Description of girls looked at for this cycle and when the they should be notified.

Edited by milkyaqua, Apr 19, 2012 @ 6:06 PM.

baronne

baronne

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 5:49 PM

Thanks - I couldn't find their cycle 19 spoiler thread. I couldn't believe there wasn't one out there somewhere. A college cycle sounds better than the dregs we've had the last 2 cycles.

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 11:51 PM

I'm kinda surprised that they were casting for Cycle 20 too. I was expecting another All-Star edition to celebrate the 10 years of the show.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 8:51 PM

The stuff about Nigel and J/Jay being fired was not a spoiler as it was reported in the mainstream media, so I've moved those posts to the Media thread instead.

baronne

baronne

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 6:36 AM

Did you just move it to a general thread or is there a specific "non-spoilers" thread up about cycle 19? We might want to open one of those, too - there are several non spoiler articles out there about cycle 19 now.

ETA: I don't like the ballerina's picture all that much and if Perez Hilton really is a judge I'm not holding out much hope for 19. Though an all college girl cycle sounds good.

Edited by TWoP Pembleton, Apr 21, 2012 @ 7:44 PM.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 7:41 PM

I've moved those posts to the Media thread instead.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 7:33 PM

Pictures of Kia who got a call-back for this cycle

Saintz

Saintz

Couch Potato

• Interests:Horror Movies, Graphic Design, Vh1's trashtastic reality shows, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, Nip/Tuck, ANTM. Also, English is not my first language so please grant me a little bit of your patience if I screw up in my posts, thanks!

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 3:37 AM

She kinda looks like Jennifer Lawrence.

ThighraBanks

ThighraBanks

Fanatic

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 4:41 AM

She kind of does in some pictures! She's alright...

But what will the 'twist' be this cycle?

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 4:12 PM

Another possible semi-finalist, Haley

boltcat

boltcat

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 8:21 PM

Johnny Wujek and Rob Even join panal, and the panel involved voting

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 8:35 PM

That's not a spoiler. Please discuss in the Media thread.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Aug 30, 2012 @ 9:44 PM

Pics/video from epi 5, The Girl Who Sings For Alicia Keys

Edited by milkyaqua, Aug 30, 2012 @ 9:45 PM.

ArithAlphamale

ArithAlphamale

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 9, 2012 @ 10:27 AM

The people over at RTVGames seem to pretty much have cracked the entire cycle on eliminations, based on the photos and the comeback series.

With the CW releasing the photos & social media during filming for this cycle, the forum members were able to decode the eliminations. Most of the photo-shoots that occurred outside for example, the girls speculated to still be in the competition are prominently lit or shot on a specific location. (example, the Waterfalls shoot in Jamaica; the Top 6 girls are all shot on rocks, except for Nastasia. The remaining girls are shot under a waterfall.

Either way, here's how things are looking:

Prison Shoot: Brittany (6th)
--Brittany seems like she's cut before the overseas trip, due to the dark lighting in her Dream Come True Ad, and being shot at the Waterfalls with the other eliminated girls in Jamaica.

Come Back: Leila, who is prominently lit at the raft shoot, DCT Advertisements, and let's be honest - her portfolio kills the other girls participating in 'The Comeback'.

Raft Shoot: Kristin (5th)
--This makes snse, as Kristin is an easy out. Tyra's been wanting to dump Kristin all season, but Kristin's social media scores have been high. Wait till the comeback is over to dump her, the end. Plus, her Raft Shoot is tragic.

Waterfalls Shoot: Victoria (DQ'D/WITHDRAW)
--For more explanation, head to RTVGames Long story short, expect a dramatic meltdown from her in 1-2 weeks. She will either withdraw or be removed from the competition. This is the last shoot that Victoria shoots overseas, she is sent back to America by production to complete her shoots separately, for the sake of keeping the social media voting going. This explains why she is heavily photoshopped into the Dream Come True advertisement and the Nine-West Advertisements.

Dream Come True: Kiara (4th)
--Dragged all the way to the 'Angelea C14 Memorial Spot, and ironically, on her best shoot to date. This is justified later with the other girls Nine-West Shoot. The other three girls are all shooting at the same location, while Kiara's Nine-West ad is shot elsewhere, and it mediocre at best.

Nine West: ???
Nastasia, Leila, & Leila are our likely final three. Leila & Laura have consistent portfolios, and Nastasia's is solid, while pretty hit & miss. They are all shot on the same location, a wall with decorative art. Leila & Laura are standing, while Nastasia is placed by the steps. They are the only three featured in this spot of the shoot location, while the decoys are all shot elsewhere.

The obvious plotline for the Top Two is Laure & Leila battling it out during a shoot for Smashbox (which hasn't been confirmed but has been speculated), but I could see a Nastasia (Most Improved of the Final 3) VS Leila (the Comeback Girl Who Defeated Laura).

ANTM, keeping it predictable.

http://rtvgames.com/...183#post3097183

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted Oct 9, 2012 @ 3:51 PM

--For more explanation, head to RTVGames Long story short, expect a dramatic meltdown from her in 1-2 weeks. She will either withdraw or be removed from the competition. This is the last shoot that Victoria shoots overseas, she is sent back to America by production to complete her shoots separately, for the sake of keeping the social media voting going. This explains why she is heavily photoshopped into the Dream Come True advertisement and the Nine-West Advertisements.

This was my exact guess when the photos were first revealed, and I was even more convinced when she turned out to be a nutjob.

Anyway, it's a pleasant surprise that Nastasia makes it far. She's hit and miss, definitely, but her Waterfall and Nine West photos are STUNNING.

But yeah, Leila wins.

BoredEnough

BoredEnough

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 10, 2012 @ 4:21 AM

The only thing that has me worried is the fact that only in Kiara's and Leila's DCT shoots is the perfume bottle prominently placed with the words "Dream Come True" clearly visible even if you didn't know that's what the bottle was supposed to say, and with no glare like in the other ads.

I still think Kiara wins, but I hope it's a Leila and Laura final two. If Kiara wins it would be the final nail in the coffin for this show, IMO. You can't have the girl with the lowest social media scores win in a season where you made it all about fan voting.

poojuice

poojuice

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 14, 2012 @ 12:42 AM

Somebody posted Sophie C18's twitter follow list in another thread:
http://imageshack.us...42/imageylh.jpg

Allegedly, only Laura and Leila were being followed.
I can see a scenario where they exchange twitter contacts when they meet in the final runway thingy.

This further solidifies the photo theories. So, it's looking like:

7th: Brittany
6th: Kristin, Victoria, Kiara
5th: Kristin, Victoria, Kiara
4th: Kristin, Kiara
3rd: Nastasia
Top 2: Laura and Leila

Edited by poojuice, Oct 16, 2012 @ 6:30 AM.

Mrs Joe

Mrs Joe

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 15, 2012 @ 8:28 PM

But I wonder if they've already setup the Victoria departure to be all about Tyra making a statement on how thin Victoria has become. If Tyra kicks her out due to health issues, it would make sense if she was sent back to the US prematurely. Plus, hasn't Tyra previously kicked someone out for being too skinny?

Anyway, I think Tyra saying "I'm watching you" last episode means that this spoiler is true and Victoria is kicked out for weight. Then again, Victoria could just as easily go off the deep end!

The Void

The Void

Fanatic

Posted Oct 16, 2012 @ 3:20 PM

It's disappointing that she may get sent home during that shoot since she had an amazing shot that week.

Mrs Joe

Mrs Joe

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 4:29 PM

Well, looks like the Victoria losing it next week was a made up spoiler. Or at the very least, if she does melt-down, it will be behind the scenes. I guess she could still be sent home stateside before everyone else. Probably the only glimpse we'll get will be if she is in the final fashion show where they usually bring back the girls who went abroad.

Edited by Mrs Joe, Oct 28, 2012 @ 4:30 PM.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 5:01 PM

Once she was eliminated, I'm guessing that Victoria probably said, "Fuck it, I don't have a chance of coming back anymore so what's the point of staying here and participating in photoshoots. I want to see my mom." (Hey, I'm in college and I miss my mom. No shame in that). So they send her back to the US and just 'shopped her in.

Given the quality of the pictures and the story arc, I predict that Kristin will be an uber-bitch to Leila and get sent home (her picture is not great), leaving us a final four of Leila, Kiara, Laura, and Nastasia.

I can't imagine Kiara or Laura winning because of shitty edits, so it's between comeback kid Leila and no-edit Nastasia. I feel like Leela winning would make the most sense, although I can see Nastasia winning. We've had white winners since Krista (unless you can Angelea), so that's a point for Nastasia. On the other hand, Leila's storyline would pan out well if she won ("thank you social media!").

I want Leila to win, but I'd be okay with a Stasi win. Leila will get signed anyway. As long as Kiara doesn't win...

Xazeal

Xazeal

Fanatic

Posted Oct 28, 2012 @ 7:58 PM

Nastasia has been highly praised for pictures that I personally found mediocre at best, but I think her remaining shots are gorgeous (aside from the Dream Come True one, which is merely okay) so I do think she has a slight chance of winning. Of course, the judges might disagree and find arbitrary reasons to hate those shots.

Her edit is worrying, obviously. She's been invisible while Leila and Laura have an established rivalry and are being perfectly set up for a showdown in the finale. I guess it's somewhat possible that the showdown might actually happen if they land in the bottom two after the Nine West shoot (which I think they would deserve) and that Leila and Stasi really are the final two, but even if that happens, Leila still has it in the bag.

Tyra always has her winners picked out beforehand, and this season is definitely no different. I'm sure she had Leila set up to win from the beginning, and eliminated her only so that she could be brought back and make viewers happy. Then, because she was the center of this season's gimmick, she goes on to win to further the illusion that social media actually mattered. It's been obvious for weeks.

I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Xazeal, Oct 28, 2012 @ 8:01 PM.