1-17: "Doubt" 2012.04.18

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

94 replies to this topic

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 9:07 PM

By the way...I couldn't figure out who Declan was calling in one of the last scenes--does anyone know? At first I thought it was Charlotte, but I couldn't really tell.

It was Charlotte. He got her voicemail and hung up without leaving a message.

goodyman

goodyman

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Martial Arts, Salsa Dancing, Parkour, Mountain Biking, Writing, Conguero(ing)...

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 1:53 PM

Concerning rent-a-thug...after the first blow, she said "this is for Jack"...and he clearly said "who?".

Seems to me he didn't understand WHAT she said or was unclear as to WHOM she was referring.

Whether he remembers what she said remains to be seen.

He most certainly couldn't have remembered her mentioning Daniel's name because he was out like a light.

At the prison, when she turns to look at Victoria after the news of Daniel's beat-down, I'd LOVE to know what she was thinking...probably "why...you...MUTHA - FUKKING - BIATCH!". LOL.

JenE4

JenE4

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 11:32 AM

Great episode, I am so glad the show is back. One thing confused me though - when Victoria told Daniel that Emanda could even be a potential suspect. Wouldn't the fact that Emanda was standing right there amongst a large group of people at the engagement party when the shots went off take her out of the running for committing the murderer? Or am I missing something?

When she asked Daniel "Do you know where Emily was?" I was like he doesn't, but YOU DO! She was standing right in front of you in room full of people!

Unless she's implying Emanda hired someone to kill Tyler? But then she should've said that, not Emily could've done it.

Actually, Takeda was there, too, so the shooting had to have happened earlier. Regardless, they don't know whether Tyler was shot right at that moment--just that it happened at some point before then. Emily was missing earlier. She was on the beach with Daniel "having the same thing," as she spoke to Ashley about (a potential witness against Emily), and others may have seen her wiping the sand off her hand, confirming that she was on the beach. She could reasonably be a suspect.

Yugga, this one:

Present this long-lost love she'd sacrificed to be the bird in a gilded cage?

She was in a torrid relationship with the artist and then left him to marry Conrad.

Imonrey

Imonrey

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 3:17 PM

The main problem with Emily's disguise - or lack thereof - is if the thug sees her again. For that reason I don't expect the thug to report back to Victoria about the woman he met at the bar or the beating he took at her hand. Because his description of the girl wouldn't match Amanda, either, and if Victoria produces a photo of Amanda and asks if that was her, he's going to say no, that's not her. Likewise, if he's shown a picture of Emily or sees her in person, there's no reason for him to not recognize her, beyond a real soap-style willing suspension of disbelief on the viewers' parts. It seems to me Emily's plan rests on the thug never showing up again to identify her, and it strikes me as oddly sloppy on her part.

morakot

morakot

Fanatic

Posted Aug 14, 2012 @ 6:57 PM

I guess Nolan has actually retired from NolCo because he not only has time to hang around the Hamptons in the off season helping Emanda with her revengenda but is also able to manage the running of the Stowaway while Jack is off stalking Amily and Dec is swanning off to prep school. When does he ever find time to buy clothes?