1-XX: "Revenge: From the Beginning" 2012.04.11

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

15 replies to this topic

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

• Interests:http://www.biblegateway.com/

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 10:03 PM

Recapping the story so far.

djsunyc

djsunyc

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:08 PM

Jeez louise...I miss this show so much. Can't wait for the new episodes...it was good recap - really summed everything up nicely.

possibilities

possibilities

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:23 PM

I was disappointed that it was a recap and not a new episode, but I watched anyway, and I guess it probably was a good idea, given how long the show's been off the air. It's a hard show to follow even without a long break between new episodes.

Jlina

Jlina

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 12:52 AM

I've been trying to decide how accurately I think they summarized it all. Pretty good, but not enough explanation of Tyler's crazy and faux Amanda's crazy and an awful lot of emphasis on Daniel vs. Jack - her lost love? Ummm, that's a new addition, I thought the show had pretty purposefully kept us in the dark about her real feelings for Daniel, not her true love for Jack? The previews looked amazing tho - that was good to see. Let the games begin!

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 12:55 AM

Although it was almost exclusively from Emily's point of view, I thought it was a good recap. It would be good for someone who is jumping in right now and needs a quick summary.

There was new narration, but I was hoping for maybe some un-aired footage. It showed which storylines were really important; though I would have liked to see more about Victoria, and David.

Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 8:07 AM

Emily Van Camp should build a career out of voiceover work. Perhaps she should narrate a documentary?

Jamoche

Jamoche

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 12:12 PM

Is anything new revealed that makes this worth watching? If I needed a recap, they're one click away.

Bella

Bella

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 12:40 PM

Is anything new revealed that makes this worth watching? If I needed a recap, they're one click away.

Nothing new was revealed. There are sneak peeks for Episode 17: "Doubt" in the Promo/Sneak Peek thread if you are looking for what is up ahead.

Edited by Bella, Apr 12, 2012 @ 12:41 PM.

Navona

Navona

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 7:57 AM

What a waste of valuable tv time real estate. It's not that hard to remember a show in such a short period of time. Can't believe they wasted an hour on that.

BBDi

BBDi

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 11:00 AM

I enjoyed watching the recap. I kind of needed to be reminded how much I love many of these characters, and also how enjoyable it is to spend an hour a week amid beautiful houses, clothes, and people.

Glory

Glory

Fanatic

• Interests:T.V., Movies, Books, Gaming, and animals.

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 12:54 PM

Did they show reruns of this show when it was on break? I only ask because I was surprised by this recap. And does this recap count as one of the season episodes? I wouldn't think so, but it would suck if we lost out on a "real" episode for this.

Trini Girl

Trini Girl

Stalker

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 1:22 PM

Did they show reruns of this show when it was on break?

Nope. And this doesn't count as an episode.

What a waste of valuable tv time real estate. It's not that hard to remember a show in such a short period of time. Can't believe they wasted an hour on that.

Because it's a serialized show, and has been completely off the air for more than a month, I think this was a good idea to catch up casual and new viewers.

possibilities

possibilities

Stalker

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 1:32 PM

No, I don't think they did air any repeats during the break. They had some other true crime story on there, I think.

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 9:42 AM

I liked it, summed up everything nicely enough and having Emily Van Camp actually narrate it as Emily Thorne made it more enjoyable to watch.

That being said, thank goodness we're finally getting the remaining six episodes next week.

dorakpasa

dorakpasa

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 6:54 AM

Finally watched the recap this morning. Helped on remembering the last few scenes. Mostly, I enjoyed some focus on Emily and Nolan's connection.

name234

name234

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 7:35 PM

So the two things that struck me about the recap episode, one) Nolan is referred to as Emily's accomplice - so that's as solid a thing as I thought it was and two) Nolan tells Emily her father "passed away", Frank refers to David being killed in prison in his last conversation with Conrad. I think they have left an entire flashback episodes worth of ambiguity to clear up about David Clark's death.