12-8: "Ad Hawk" 2012.04.08

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

295 replies to this topic

eraser

eraser

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:07 AM

Anyone else find it ironic that Aubrey's charity is to Stop Bullying?

If only the charities have some say in who picks them. It isn't official by any means but in a sense Aubrey has put herself in the position of being an ambassador for GLSEN and as one of the 2 biggest bullies on the show, I bet GLSEN wishes they could fire her.

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:08 AM

Lisa must be constantly exhausted. To rant and rave and bitch and brag that much must take a lot of energy.

Regarding Magic and Arsenio; I thought they were really close. It seemed like tonight's episode was the first Magic had heard of Arsenio's cousin.

Agree that Dayana was smart to take Lisa back with her. Penn is way too diplomatic and probably wouldn't have sealed Lou's deal.

I'm with Ivanka: I never really understand Lou's arguments. I'm 110% glad he's gone.

Lisa: "Just because you're talking louder, doesn't make you right." Hmm...interesting.

And finally, Amanda had an extra word tonight: "You can all go in the board room now."

Edited by Holliday, Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:09 AM.

MagniFicent

MagniFicent

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:09 AM

I just had to laugh when he said to Trump "take it back, I'm not fired" NO ONE comes back from being fired (coming back to help with the final task doesn't count). Once you are fired, you are done. Just ask Omarosa.

Latoya Jackson came back after being fired.

Gah. It's getting to the point where I HATE it when Lisa is right. However, unlike her irrational hatred of Dayana, her disrespect for Lou was actually based in fact. The right person got fired for the wrong reason, IMO - he should be fired because he's useless when he's not presenting or lifting something, not because he gave an honest opinion. That said, honesty isn't always the best policy. If you go to your kid's school and look at everybody's drawings, I don't care if your kid's classmate is Vincent Van Gogh - you say your kid's drawing is the best. That's my tortured metaphor for the week.

I also loved how most of Dayana's team talked about how icky it would be for a 50+ year old man to be dating a woman in her early twenties. Well, except for Lou, who kept bringing up that he wanted to be in the commercial with Dayana. Creep.

The winning team's concept was...funny-ish? Paul Sr. can't act for shit, though. Aubrey continues to be an obnoxious two-face; pretending to patch things up with Arsenio, and then continuing to talk trash about everybody behind their backs.

I have no idea how Don Jr. and Ivanka turned out to be so likable. The Donald is obviously a complete buffoon, and the other son (Erik?) makes my skin crawl. Were they raised by different wives?

Right now, I can see a finale involving some combination of Clay, Arsenio, and Penn. Probably Clay/Penn.

Edited by MagniFicent, Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:12 AM.

3 is enough

3 is enough

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:17 AM

I love his bromance with Arsenio....and did I imagine in the preview that they are on different teams next week?

I noticed that too. It makes sense that one person would have to be switched- otherwise it would be 5 against 3.

Not sorry to see Lou go- it was time.

kjgriffy

kjgriffy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:18 AM

I'm disappointed Lou is gone. He is entertaining in a car wreck way.

Lou so desperately wants to be in front of the camera for all the applicable tasks. I'm not sure if he is hoping to get more gigs from this show or not.

Kstel78

Kstel78

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:41 AM

So NBC photos gave away the results so I already knew he was gonna get the ax, thanks nbc! But yay, I never have to hear '110%' again! Lisa was too cruel I believe. Aubrey calling Clay and Arsenio 'bullies' was way out of line and for her to say in confessions she was gonna throw them under the bus in the boardroom. Also what was that with Teresa saying that? Unanimous has won 7 out 9. But next week I am not looking forward to seeing Clay be on team Forte with Lisa. Those are strong personalities and I think Clay can match her bitching so next week can be VERY interesting. Now, I understand that Lou was asked a question and DT wanted an honest answer but what if it was Clay that spoke against his team? How would that have been taken? Lou is a weak player unlike Clay.

Clockstomper24

Clockstomper24

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:46 AM

I think Lou has a massive ego and wants to star in everything. Shocked he went the whole episode without saying "110 percent." Maybe that's what jinxed him.

Arsenio said some ugly things but he was sorry for them later...I think we can all relate. Aubrey on the other hand hadn't changed one bit. Not a huge fan of Ivanka but I'm glad she addressed the fact that Aubrey hadn't taken anything to heart.

RavensGirl

RavensGirl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:46 AM

Lisa is a nasty piece of work. However, I am not surprised that she makes a living by being mean and insulting and then turns out to be a mean and insulting person in real life.

I would be very scared if someone like Lou was aggressive toward me. I would never want to be put into a situation like that.

Kstel78

Kstel78

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 1:56 AM

If you care. Clay's blog is up for week 9. http://www.nbc.com/t...ice/clays-take/

LucyJJane

LucyJJane

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 2:08 AM

Fuck Aubrey. I will be so glad to see her gone.

"I'm done sniveling." Spends the entire episode sulking and being moody and giving everyone dagger eyes.

And how convenient is it that Arsenio (who up until that point has been the epitome of calm, cool, and collected) fires off one negative (albeit extremely negative) comment about her and suddenly he's a "bully?" A comment for which he spent the entire episode verbally and silently apologizing for, by the way. Oh, and Clay is a bully, too? Ok. Says the girl who has been nicey-nice to everyone's face then made fun of them the *second* the camera turns on her in private. I think someone needs to throw a dictionary at her so she can re-look up the definition of "bully."

ETA: Clay agrees with us, saying in his NBC blog, "Can we talk for a second about how Aubrey is playing for a charity that she says uses her as a spokesperson speaking out against bullying, yet it seems that Aubrey RARELY says anything about anyone else that couldn't be construed as a low blow or bullying itself!?!?!"

I continue to admire the way that Penn stealthily avoids Trump's drama instigating, but it's Trump's show after all, and I can't see him getting away with it for too much longer.

I said last week Lisa is getting harder and harder to cheer for each week, and I still have a toe in her corner, but the only thing holding me there is that I'm a huge fan of her stand-up and know she's a genuinely intelligent person who is letting her emotions get the best of her. Yes, she has been truly nasty to Dayana, but I'll be god DAMNED if Lou didn't 110% deserve that verbal beatdown she gave him in the boardroom. He's an ass and he never brought anything to the table other than "let me star in this," or "let me be the Hulk." He was beyond annoying to me as a viewer, I cannot imagine actually having to work with him.

I thought this task was stupid to begin with, and I didn't particularly like either commercial, but I guess if I had to pick one, I'd pick Dayana's spot. I just thought that it highlighted the aspects of the website more, which is the angle I was under the impression the execs were going for; like moving into the future and the next generation of savings was on the web, etc. etc. But whatever. The tasks get sillier and hold less weight with each passing season.

And lastly, I must agree with Ivanka in that the best part of that episode, perhaps my whole week, was seeing Paul in that sweater and glasses and red-ass parted hair. LOVED it!

Edited by LucyJJane, Apr 9, 2012 @ 2:13 AM.

Kstel78

Kstel78

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 2:30 AM

"Can we talk for a second about how Aubrey is playing for a charity that she says uses her as a spokesperson speaking out against bullying, yet it seems that Aubrey RARELY says anything about anyone else that couldn't be construed as a low blow or bullying itself!?!?!"

Truer words could not have been better spoken/typed.

Fried Tater

Fried Tater

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 4:27 AM

How is Aubrey a bully? I haven't seen her get in someones face and threaten to throw them through a wall, or call them a whore on national TV or berate them for saying the word "I" in the boardroom. Yes, Aubrey talks crap about people in her interviews, AS THEY ALL DO. But she's not a bully.

I was so happy to see Lisa tell Arsenio off for calling ANY woman a bitch and a whore. Who the hell does he think he is? Then he blames it on his cousin dying? You know, I've lost loved ones, and that never once made me call a woman a whore. Imagine that.

I was sad to see that out of all them listening to Arsenio go off on Aubrey after she had left, only Lisa told him to knock it off. The rest just nodded or said nothing. That? Is disgusting.

WebRat

WebRat

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 5:49 AM

While I do think Lou was overdue to leave (his repetitive mantra of "giving 110%" lost all meaning long ago), I really don't get the meaning.
Trump fired him because he was disloyal for not lying about which commercial he liked better. The kicker is that it was Trump who asked him to his face. He therefore got fired because he didn't lie to Trump's face!

Is this what Trump believes??? That you're supposed to lie to people's faces to be LOYAL???

I'm glad to know that. It just shows me how much his word/endorsement is worth.
The next time Trump goes on TV (including his show) and he says a product is fantastic, he's not being honest with you; he's being loyal.
The next time he says he likes somebody, he's not being honest with you; he's being loyal.
The next time he goes on Fox News and says the exact same trash about Obama every week, he's not being honest with you; he's being loyal.

Fun Fact: This guy nearly ran for President.

Edited by WebRat, Apr 9, 2012 @ 5:50 AM.

SweetGAPeach94

SweetGAPeach94

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 6:13 AM

How is Aubrey a bully? I haven't seen her get in someones face and threaten to throw them through a wall, or call them a whore on national TV or berate them for saying the word "I" in the boardroom. Yes, Aubrey talks crap about people in her interviews, AS THEY ALL DO. But she's not a bully.

A bully is not just someone who threatens someone else physically. A bully is a person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

I think that describes Aubrey and Lisa's behavior throughout the competition. While almost all of the contenstants have had their moments, these two have never shown any other sides to themselves. Aubrey lies, oversteps her bounds, ridicules, co-created a hostile environment on team Forte, etc.

Bullies typically socially isolate their victims, which is exactly what she and Lisa did when Forte was the women's team. They created a situation that meant in order to survive and work within the task the other women had to subscribe to their way of doing things. This was done with catty remarks, but it was also done with a refusal to do anything with the person until that person was on board. Debbie is a great example of this.

LennieB

LennieB

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 6:23 AM

In the episode I watched, in the opening, Lisa responded to Arsenio by basically warning him not to lose his female fans via his words to and about Aubrey. Even Arsenio later admitted to being wrong there (heeding, if perhaps cynically, Lisa's warning).
In the boardroom, I saw Lisa respond to Lou's "If you were a man" comment and his swearing in the BR (both of which spelled his doom; the video assessment just gave a convenient cover).

The operative word's being "respond."

As for Trump's watching Aubrey's or Lisa's camera interviews, I'm sure he does and has, as well as those of all the others. He's viewed all the video. And if The Donald hasn't, the younger Trumps have and informed him. Trump doesn't miss a trick.

A bully is a person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

Who is "smaller or weaker" than 5'4" Aubrey? The 5'11" Arsenio? The 6' Paul? The 6'1" Clay? 6'6" Penn? 5'9" Dayana?
How has Aubrey been "cruel"? As for "overbearing," Aubrey has not been "dictatorial" (one part of the definition) to the extent of preventing ANYONE else from shutting her down.

Bullies typically socially isolate their victims....

As the Latinas did? (No, I do not think either Dayana or Patricia were bullies.)

If Aubrey were a bully, I don't think her reaction to Arsenio would have been to walk away, unless that is a bullying tactic I'm unaware of.

We have Lisa's report of an Arsenio vocalized physical threat to Aubrey; we have seen Lou's strongly implied threat to Lisa. And yet we have AUBREY and LISA's being called "bullies"? I'm baffled.

Edited by LennieB, Apr 9, 2012 @ 6:53 AM.

Unanimous

Unanimous

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 6:26 AM

I think that it was smart of Arsenio to apologize for his language, but not for getting angry. He still overreacted, and even though it made good tv (at least for this kind of show), his explosion was worse because he had been suppressing so much. He's been portrayed very positively up until now, and I think that it was a good thing for him to admit that he used inappropriate slurs. As much as dislike Lisa, she was right about that and right about Lou. I think that it was very smart of Dayana to bring back Lisa along with Lou, because she really didn't need to say a word and Lisa did all of the dirty work for her in getting rid of Lou (I also think that she used the fact the Lisa knows that Trump likes Dayana and wouldn't fire her). Lou should have been fired weeks ago. Aubrey continues to get the villain edit but no amount of editing can change the "low blows" that come out of her mouth in the confessionals. Penn has been very under the radar, but I'm sure that his support for the BMG's undermining of the premise of the show means that he'll be gone soon. There's no way that Trump will allow someone who doesn't think that winning is the most important thing and doesn't want to trash anyone to win the show. As we saw with Lou, Trump will use any reason, no matter how arbitrary, to fire someone. There's no consistency in Trump's comments and no rules about the show that can't be broken. The whole show is a messy trainwreck. LOL

hatchlynn

hatchlynn

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 7:19 AM

I don't think his facial twitching is indicative of aggression. If you look, you'll notice he has it even when he's calmly listening to the execs describing the tasks or just sitting doing nothing. I think it may be a form of Hemifacial Spasm.

Part of being self aware is understanding how you are perceived by others. If you are told over and over again throughout your life that you have a bitch face, sooner or later you understand that perhaps making a conscious effort to soften your face might be a good idea in certain situations. Ask me how I know.

Unless Lou is dumber than a rock he should be able to understand that 1) his enormous size is intimidating 2) his association with The Hulk contributes to folks perception of imminent explosive aggression 3) facial twitching in combination with barely suppressed anger comes off as brewing rage 4) steroid use is commonly known to cause anger issues, and 5) verbally threatening to put people through walls is scary.
He has a wife who would presumably be helping him understand how all of these factors together result in the seemingly common perception of him being a ticking time bomb.
He can't do anything about 1, 2, 3, and 4 but he has total control over how he presents himself otherwise.

I think size and "manly aggression" is all he has in his life and he is playing those cards to the end, sink or swim.
On one hand it is very sad but on the other hand it is 110% within his control to change that.
Would it kill him to smile or laugh... once?
I mean really- the man is 60 years old and has raised children.
He has to know how he comes off to people so my only conclusion is that he enjoys being seen as a hulking, imposing, intimidating time bomb capable of putting people through walls.

ETA:
IMO Aubrey is a bitch and a whore and I have no problem with anything Arsenio said.

Edited by hatchlynn, Apr 9, 2012 @ 7:22 AM.

Makemelaugh

Makemelaugh

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:19 AM

I can sympathize somewhat with Lisa's over the top reactions because I have an inner Lisa. However, I don't let her out in public very often because (a) it's not fair to the people she's reacting to because they are usually not as smart as my inner Lisa thinks she is) and (b) because she usually makes me look bad. Even the people in Lisa's life who love her are probably cringing at her tirades, however warranted they might be. In a comedy show, yes; on national tv in a non-comedy show situation? Maybe not the best idea.

Lou deserved to be booted not for telling the truth but because the truth is, he wasn't loyal to his team. Team members aren't impartial judges, they presumably are invested in their team and their team's output. His honesty showed his disloyalty--if he was loyal, he wouldn't have thought the opponent's product was better.

Aubrey is way too old to play a daughter living at home whose dad is upset because he thinks she's learning how to give her boyfriend a handjob. They should have used an actor instead of her. I think Dayana's team was smart not to use the celebs. Lou as a newlywed? Puh-leeze.

The MML house also thought Dayana's video was better.

Penn must have a contract that he won't be fired the weeks he has to go to Vegas.

ChicksDigScars

ChicksDigScars

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:19 AM

I think it's bullshit that Penn slides by each week despite missing a ton of time. If he had commitments that he could not get out of, he shouldn't have done the show. I would have brought him and Lou back in, and not Lisa.

Yeah, that had me a little puzzled. But, it was Dayana-logic, so there you go. "Penn wasn't around, AGAIN, so I'm not going to bring him into the boardroom, instead I'll bring the woman who did most of the work and was there the whole time." Ummmm? What? But, I did feel that Trump led her to that move, knowing that Lisa and Lou fighting it out would be so much more drama than Lou and Penn.

And I'm sorry, I have a mini-crush on Jun-yur. When they were talking about how the age difference between Dayana and Penn would make their commercial skeevy if they paired them as a couple (which I totally agree with), Jun-yur was grinning like a cat who swallowed a canary, knowing his old man's track record with women. In fact, Don Jr. seem to have no problem making fun of his father when the situation presents itself.

I think Lou has a massive ego and wants to star in everything. Shocked he went the whole episode without saying "110 percent." Maybe that's what jinxed him.

Oh, he said it. Once in the boardroom. Don Jr. even live Tweeted about it when it happened. "There is your 110%!" So, obviously, it had become a joke among the other contestants and the Trumplettes, as well.

This morning Dee Snider Tweeted that he had been vindicated by Lou's firing. So, it looks like the only one on the whole show that wasn't annoyed with Lou, or didn't see him as a complete joke, was Trump, himself.

Edited by ChicksDigScars, Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:35 AM.

stephf13

stephf13

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:37 AM

I thought it was pretty clear that the team was finishing up when Penn left and that he was instrumental in writing the script. Even though he wasn't there part of the time, he did more of the work than Lou did. Perhaps Lisa shouldn't have been brought back into the BR, but I think that was strategy on Dayana's part.

SallyInkspot

SallyInkspot

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:42 AM

I'm 110% happy Lou got the boot although his "Take it back. I'm not fired." may be my all time favorite Celebrity Apprentice moment! Does Lou have a learning disability in addition to the hearing loss? He doesn't seem very bright to me.

I can't believe how chatty Donald Jr. and Ivanka have been this season in the boardroom- I love it! Their comments/observations have been spot on- it's so much better than prior years wherein they just nodded in agreement with their fawzer and then read what the feaured sponsors' thought.

I have Penn, Clay and Paul Sr. as the final three with Clay as the winner.

kiki38

kiki38

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:43 AM

LucyJJane said

I said last week Lisa is getting harder and harder to cheer for each week, and I still have a toe in her corner, but the only thing holding me there is that I'm a huge fan of her stand-up and know she's a genuinely intelligent person who is letting her emotions get the best of her.

THIS! I love Lisa's standup: She's hysterical (her Twitter makes me actually LOL more than a few times a week), and she can certainly take it on the same level she dishes out, so I respect the hell out of her for that. I suspect, because I've experienced this frustration in my worklife, that she is used to either 1.) working solo or 2.) being in charge. Either way, someone who is very accustomed to setting the direction has a difficult shift when working in a team environment. I can see that her frustration at just the different direction of her workstyle would get the better of her.

AT this point, As long as Penn, Clay, or Arsenio wins, I'm happy. I adored Penn before the show, and his demeanor on Apprentice only makes me love him infinity!

Aubrey, please take your dayglow hair and run away to obscurity where you rightfully belong!

If I ever get fired again, I am, however, going to take a page from Lou's playbook, and say 'Take it back.' Who knows...it might work!

xingcat

xingcat

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:48 AM

I think it's bullshit that Penn slides by each week despite missing a ton of time. If he had commitments that he could not get out of, he shouldn't have done the show. I would have brought him and Lou back in, and not Lisa.

All of the conflicting commitments are worked out with production before the show starts taping, so bringing someone into the boardroom for being away during a task wouldn't go very far. If Penn had simply waltzed away from tasks without adding anything at all, I could be convinced, but the fact that his teammates all agreed that he was pivotal to their efforts makes me think he's still a real asset.

He also is brilliant at not buying into Trump's bullshit. Penn sits calmly, gives reasonable explanations of everything, gives his opinion on things in a rational way, and thinks the whole show is hilariously silly. It's amazing to me that so many of the other "celebrities" can't do that, but most of them are so desperate to be relevant again that they lose sight that this show is nothing but a circus.

TomGirl

TomGirl

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:18 AM

Agree that Donny and ivanka are delightful. I almost don't even miss George and Carolyn any more!

Good for Donny for saying he respected Lou for being honest about which video he preferred, loyalty aside. Of course he caved to Big Donald in the end.

Val3976

Val3976

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:24 AM

I often see Lou's behavior in adults who have had disabilities since childhood. Not all, of course, but many. They often get teased as children, sometimes mercilessly, and it can make them very sensitive to any comments or feedback that isn't positive. They carry this sensitivity into adulthood. Especially if they had parents who overcompensated by putting them on pedestals to ease the stress. As they develop into adults, they then gauge feedback with an extreme measure-- you're either the best thing ever or you're a loser. It can make it difficult to be successful in group settings. Overcoming a disability does make you stronger in many ways, but it can also leave you emotionally raw and therefore vulnerable to taking feedback too personally.
When I watch Lou, I think of this guy. The slightest bit of criticism leaves him butt-hurt. He flies into a semi-rage and is ready to start a big dramatic debate to prove he's right.

I'm not excusing Lou's behavior. But I can understand it and so I sympathize with him, even thought I probably shouldn't.

Wow. You certainly hit the nail on the head with this one. My husband has a similar hearing loss like Lou's and whenever we get in argument, he always says, "don't criticize me, don't be negative". I used to think this was narcissism, but it took me a while to understand it was his hearing loss and what he had encountered growing up that made him this way. I definitely believe this was Lou's issue.

My husband watched the show with me last night--he's always been a fan of Lou's, because of the hearing loss and how he overcame all that to become a celebrity in his own right. Anyhow, my husband's first words when Lou was in the boardroom recieving criticism was, "they won't admit it, but they do label him and criticize him for not doing anything because of his hearing loss..they don't undertand how it is being in a big group with people talking like that..most times you are trying hard to listen and it's hard to give input". Interesting.

petramom

petramom

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:26 AM

I really wish Lisa could see that her emotional immaturity negates whatever competence she brings to a team. Repeatedly screaming that the you are working with "fucking idiots" endears no one to you, especially not the fucking idiots. Who are still on your team, by the way. And standing right there. I'm no management expert, but my guess is that such an approach does nothing to increase the productivity or efficiency of anyone, much less fucking idiots.

I thought Dayana did a great job managing her team. She figured out how to respond to Lou's suggestions without being an insulting ass about it. In the boardroom she was clear that she thought Lou should be fired, and she didn't have to yell or lie or demean him as a human being. She managed to keep a calm and productive working environment with Lou and Lisa, both of whom are volatile and ill-tempered.

Edited by petramom, Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:28 AM.

KittyMarthaPoo

KittyMarthaPoo

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:30 AM

I don't think his facial twitching is indicative of aggression. If you look, you'll notice he has it even when he's calmly listening to the execs describing the tasks or just sitting doing nothing. I think it may be a form of Hemifacial Spasm.

OR could it be from steroid use (like Jose Canseco last season)? Lou twitched even more when he was angry. He was twiching & flinching so much I found it distracting. Thank God he's gone though because he didn't contribute anything ever.

I know I'm going to hell for this but Lisa is such an absolute bitch running off her mouth nonstop spewing venom, self-entitlement, & calling people f***ing losers, I wish Lou WOULD have backhanded her a few times only to get her to shut up a minute.

I don't care how creative Aubrey claims to be, to me she has NO redeeming qualities. Not a single one. I wonder if she has any actual friends in real life.

Since Lisa & Aubrey seem to think they're the only creative hard-workers there, it should be the 2 of them against everyone else & then watch them turn on each other when they lose.

MagniFicent

MagniFicent

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:53 AM

Also, does anyone else find it amusing that almost every week this season, the sponsors have showed up Trump by donating 1.5-2x as much money?

"Trump International will be donating 20,000 to the winning team! Aren't I fabulous?!?!"

"Mr. Trump, Entertainment.com would like to triple that donation."

"Oh."

wessex

wessex

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 10:01 AM

Aubrey is way too old to play a daughter living at home whose dad is upset because he thinks she's learning how to give her boyfriend a handjob. They should have used an actor instead of her. I think Dayana's team was smart not to use the celebs. Lou as a newlywed? Puh-leeze.

Thank you, makemelaugh. I logged on to say this very thing. Aubrey looked like Paul's wife. And if they were playing it that he was an overly protective father, then you'd think he'd tell his little girl to cover her cleavage.

Lambchop

Lambchop

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 10:10 AM

But next week I am not looking forward to seeing Clay be on team Forte with Lisa. Those are strong personalities and I think Clay can match her bitching so next week can be VERY interesting.

I wish. That would be "appointment TV."

But it looks like Clay's been drinking the Lisa Kool-Aid. For whatever reason, he seems to like her. So I don't think we'll be getting any good Lisa smackdown from him.