24-8: "Just Annihilate Them" 2012.04.04

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

156 replies to this topic

ProfCrash

ProfCrash

Stalker

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 3:25 AM

But that day they were discussing Christina and Alicia. Alicia should not have been in the conversation because she was a member of the alliance. Three alliance members discussing voting her out is huge and at the very least a signal that they did not want to work with Alicia or that her stock had plummeted. Toss that into the comment at the earlier tribal council that if they could, they would have built a different alliance and we have some very interesting game play.

I don't think that Alicia has the slightest clue she was in trouble. She moved to her new tribe and was fine with the idea of voting off Monica and Christina because she knew she had an alliance with Kat, Sabrina, Chelsea, and Kim. She was not counting on Christina making it to the merge. She could behave badly and hopefully skate by. There was no awareness that her alliance was not happy with her.

So I don't think that Alicia is worried right now. She is back with the women and all is going fine. As long as Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina have snowed over Christina, the three of them are in a great position.

FrogsRule

FrogsRule

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 4:15 AM

ProfCrash, I have wondered, however, if Alicia was unsettled when she returned to find Kim and Chelsea clearly tight with Jay and Troy. I don't think Kim and Chelsea have tried to hide that, so Alicia has to wonder what that friendship means for her status in the merged tribe.

I totally agree that Kim and Chelsea have Alicia snowed. They surely have convinced her that it's all girls all the way. But she has to see the easy camaraderie between the two guys and two gals. If she's got an ounce of common sense, that should worry her.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 6:49 AM

FrogsRule, they really haven't played up Kim and Chelsea's camaraderie with Jay and Troyzan lately, so I have to wonder if the guys think they're closer to the girls than they really are? Especially with Jay's own display of paranoia before Tribal Council. I think Alicia is being snowed, but certainly not about the guys being annihilated. Unless we're shown otherwise in the next episode, I think Alicia is in a better position than she looks.

FrogsRule

FrogsRule

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 7:00 AM

TDWT Kristen, I believe that Kim has everybody believing they're her best buds. She's Billie Burke's Glinda to Colton's Margaret Hamilton's Wicked Witch of the West. Manipulative, but without the flying monkeys.

It's just that I expect Alicia (and maybe Christina) thought they would be returning to a Salani tribe that had remained all-women. They have to be picking on the vibe that says nuSalani got along pretty decently while they (Alicia and Christina) were gone.

Hanahope

Hanahope

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 1:44 PM

I think Kim did act a little early in obviously choosing the women's alliance over the new Salano alliance. She should have chosen another guy from the Manolo tribe this time (to make it 6 women, 4 men), then next vote, choose a woman (christina probably the easiest). By going for Mike, she's woken up Jay to work against her.

Am I the only one who is getting friggin tired of every single challenge having a puzzle or a "bag of puzzle pieces."

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 2:06 AM

Tried to access the recap for this episode, but it keeps bringing up episode nine's recap. Something wrong?

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 10:25 PM

Yeah, that's messed up. I'll e-mail Editorial.