12-7: "Walking Papers Part 1 and 2" 2012.04.01

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

458 replies to this topic

LaurelG

LaurelG

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 6:18 PM

Saint is not a word I would use to describe Clay - two different words come to mind: bitchy and smart. But I must say he's been very entertaining on the show. He expresses himself extremely well in the boardroom.

Lots of villains in the cast this season. People I love to hate: Lisa, Aubrey and Mr 110%. People I've grown to admire: Dayana, Paul and Dee. The rest I'm kind of neutral on. Aubrey is such a moron because if she had used that personality for good, as opposed to evil, she might have actually created some opportunities for herself. As it is, all anyone can think is: Diddy was so right to fire her ass.

I had never heard of Lisa before this show. She is on my radar now. Pretty sure I will avoid anything with her name attached to it in the future.

eraser

eraser

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 6:26 PM

Bitchy is a word used against women when they are strong in business and don't tolerate fools. I wonder if some people use it on a man to emasculate him. I wonder if Clay were not gay if he would be called aggressive or strong instead of bitchy.

LaurelG

LaurelG

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 6:51 PM

Bitchy is bitchy. I think most know it when they hear it. The comments I'm thinking of were not said to the person's face. They were said out of that person's presence to the camera and hence there was nothing strong or aggressive about them. I could care less that Clay is gay.

Like I said, I have been impressed with Clay's smarts and his comments in the boardroom. In the boardroom, he's managed to be much more professional and diplomatic to the others compared to those moments when he turns and says something snarky to the camera.

Edited by LaurelG, Apr 8, 2012 @ 11:06 PM.

Unanimous

Unanimous

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 7:42 PM

Bitchy is bitchy. I think most know it when they hear it. The comments I'm thinking of were not said to the person's face. They were said out of his or her presence to the camera, nothing strong or aggressive about them. I could care less that Clay is gay.

Yes, I would agree that Clay is bitchy. Another description would be catty. This isn't a surprise though, and even Lisa described Clay as "sniping" at people and he's acted bitchy to his fans for years. One thing for sure, he's no "saint".

spankydoll

spankydoll

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 10:51 PM

Aubrey's behavior is awful on this episode. She tries so hard to be business but still turns on the waterworks when she doesn't ge her way. I was thinking that she was a pretty sharp kid but the me, me, meishness has me on team Arsenio.

Aubreys wtf boob job. Warning could harm eyes

But you can't ding a gal for getting bad plastic surgery. The asshat surgeons who morph these women into frankensteins should be called out for their malpractice. Not the victims.

eraser

eraser

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:25 AM

I had no idea that anyone watching the show didn't know that those taped confessionals are a mandatory part of making the show and that all of the contestants tape them after every task. The producers pick from those hours of taped commentary and edit it into the final product, often completely out of context.

I looked it up. It is definitely meant to emasculate when used against a man.

bitch
noun \ˈbich\
Definition of BITCH
1 : the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals
2 a : a lewd or immoral woman
b : a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman

Edited by eraser, Apr 9, 2012 @ 12:31 AM.

anonymiss

anonymiss

Fanatic

• Interests:TV: Breaking Bad ...

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 6:53 PM

Lisa's hatred against Dayana is so strong, that she even cried about it. Here's the thing about Lisa screaming about her not being jealous of Dayana: if that is true, why the constant obsession in mentioning Dayana's appearance?

I don't think Lisa is jealous of Dayana. I think she resents what she stands for: a woman who is awarded a trophy by the boss for her appearance and has a place in this competition because of it.

I also noticed from a comment someone made on a YouTube video of these episodes, that Trump reserves his gentle, baby voice for Dayana in the boardroom.

Edited by anonymiss, Apr 9, 2012 @ 7:16 PM.

Hamhock96

Hamhock96

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 8:36 PM

Then she should take it out on Trump, not Dayana, who, IMO, deserves a place in the competition. Lisa is jealous and she is vicious.

Clockstomper24

Clockstomper24

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 2:44 PM

It's pathetic as well and just shows how insecure she is, getting upset to the point of tears. What does she have to cry about? She beat the odds and made a name for herself in the often superficial entertainment industry. By breaking down emotionally and acting so transparently jealous, she's killed a lot of that perceived strength.